Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 3 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Arthur woke up not too long after Alfred had entered the room and fell asleep. He heard the other go straight into their bathroom. Alfred was just probably showering or brushing his teeth before going to bed so he just remained in his bed and went back to sleep.

After a few minutes, Arthur woke up since it was already time to prepare for his classes. He went into the bathroom and blinked when he saw the first-aid kit open, a few bandages on the sink and even a few drops on blood on it. His face paled as he immediately went out of the bathroom to check on Alfred.

Arthur removed the covers from Alfred and his eyes grew wide when he saw Alfred's injury. Was he attacked on his way home? Did another robbery happen? How was he able to survive? Arthur was so worried! When he noticed that the other was cold, he had wrapped him up again with the blanket. He had to talk to Alfred about it when he wakes up.

He sat back on his bed, arms crossed and frowning against Alfred, waiting for the other to wake up. For the first time, he was going to skip school and he was going to make Alfred skip it as well.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Alfred shivered and mumbled slightly when Arthur wrapped him up in a blanket, though after a moment he gave a content sigh.

While he slept Alfred let out a few little whimpers as he was plauged by his usual nightmares, but it wasn't anythign too bad, that caused him to wake up with fright.

It was only a few moments left till calss started when Alfred groaned and opened his eyes. He intook a breath when he bumped his injuried arm, but he was positive it looked better then last night.

He stretched, yawned, and rubbed at his eyes, before he started to get up. He put on his glasses and looked over at Arthur. "Morning Arthur! Oh hey, thanks for the sandwiches last night, they were awesome!" Alfred's smile fell though when he saw Arthur's expression. "What's wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Having a bad morning?"
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Arthur didn't know what he was doing, really. This should all be none of his business after all. He wasn't Alfred's friend! He was just a roommate! He wasn't supposed to care about the other man's safety!It was none of his business! But there he was, getting worried when the other was whimpering, turning and shifting on his bed. He wasn't like this at all when he was roommates with Francis. But, maybe, it was because he was the first one to ever show him kindness.

Arthur just observed the other man for a while as he did not want to disturb the other man's sleep. When the other finally woke up though, his glare went back on full force. "Finally awake, I see..."

He then stood up and made his way over to Alfred. Arthur knows that he didn't have the right to be angry at Alfred since these things really couldn't be helped but he told the other man to take good care of himself! He sighed and ruffled the other man's hair. "You idiot.. I.. I told you to take care of yourself..."

Arthur slapped Alfred lightly on the cheek. "That was for worrying me when I saw the first-aid kit out on the bathroom sink." He then did the same with Alfred's other cheek. "And that, was for not cleaning it up." He chuckled, not really meaning the last part.

Arthur then laid Alfred back on his bed and tucked him using the blankets. "You are not going to school today. You are staying here with me for the rest of the day. I won't let you go anywhere. It is obvious that you are not feeling well.." He then stroked the other's hair, trying to make him feel sleepy.

He flushed bright red, realizing what he was doing. "I-I'm not doing this for you..!" He then bit his lips and thought of an acceptable excuse. "Um.. Uh.. I-It's just because I'm required to take care of my roommate or else the headmaster would make me move back in with that frog! S-so, don't misunderstand!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 am

Alfed blinked as he didn't uderstand why he was getting glared at. But then he heard Arthur's words and he gave a small smile. "But I did! I bandaged it all by myself."

He was then a little surprised when Arthur had slapped him. Dang... He did forget to clean up didn't he? Alfred let out a small whine. "But it was just a scratch Artie, it's not that bad."

When Arthur laid him back down, Alfred tired to get up but the bed was so soft... and he was really tired... "H-Hey wait! Rest of the day?" Alfred started to protest. "I can't miss my classes..." But his eyes were starting to droop, becuase the way Arthur was stroking his hair was very soothing.

"I have to take my night...classes. Can't miss them... need to do them" He mumbled tiredly. He then gave a sleepy smile to Arthur. "Well... glad to have you as my roommate..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 7:31 am

The redness of Arthur's face seemed to have intensified as Alfred said that he was glad to have someone like Arthur as his roommate. Well, that was a first. No one has ever said that they had liked his company before. "W-well.. as long as you're not misunderstanding!"

But, at the mention of Alfred's night classes once again, Arthur frowned. If Alfred had to go there every single night then having this kind of injury must not have been his first time. How many times have the other had to deal with this injuries while going to school at night? Why is the school allowing such a thing? Couldn't they just extend some of Alfred's classes in the morning rather than to make him go to school at night? And, what about the others who go also take night classes? Is the school willing to take responsibility for anything bad that could happen to their students who take said classes?

"Alfred.. I really do think that you should stop going to your night classes. Or, at least, move them to day classes." He said seriously. "I know that you have put a lot of effort into them but you have to think of yourself too.." I worry about you.. "We could take to the teachers if you'd like! I mean, I know that it would be hard but it we use your injury as evidence, I think we can convince them." He said determinedly. "And so that I could..." spend some more time with you.. "I-I mean, you could s-sleep properly! Yes! So that you won't have to look so tired every time.." Arthur coughed in his fist, cheeks reddening once again.

Arthur then decided to keep quiet and just stroke Alfred's hair. He didn't know what made him think that way but he was afraid that he might just blurt it out. He did want to spend more time with Alfred as he wanted to get to know the other man better but, Alfred has his own life to live and Arthur is not part of it. Well, he is, but only a small part though.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 am

"I can't..." Alfred shook his head. "I have to take the classes, my arm will be fine I have to he-" He started to say but then stopped. He had almost let that slip. This night class lie was starting to come back and bite Alfred in teh butt. If Arthur kept at it, he would try to find out who his teachers where... And then when Alfred gave just random professor names, Arthur would go talk to them and find out that Alfred didn't take night classes... And then everything would spiral downwards.

First Arthur would more then likely be mad at him for lying... He could just see Arthur's face contorted with anger at him. And then he would demand why he would lie about such a thing... And then Alfred could make it worse by lying again or try to tell the truth... Ugh! Why was this all so complicated!

After thinking for a moment, he finally let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "Fine... I'll talk to my teachers to night about switching some of the scheduals for morning classes... I'll get to see you more that way anyway." He gave Arthur another sleepy smile.

He wasn't going to give up his night patrol, he would just have to go later... When Arthur was asleep, and make it back before he woke up. That wouldn't be too much of a problem would it? He hoped not.

Alfred then leaned into Arthur's touch and closed his eyes all the way. He felt bad for resting, but the city could do without Whtie Star for a little right? Alfred hoped so. He then gave a sigh as he started to fall back to sleep.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 10:33 am

"You can't...?" Arthur frowned a little bit more. He doesn't understand why Alfred wants to keep these night classes up! Was there something in that class that he wants to see everyday? A lover, maybe..? And then, it hit him. It all made sense why Alfred would would want to go out to his night classes rather than to stay in his dorm room and rest at night. He must have had a girlfriend there that he always meets up with.

But, why would he try so hard to keep his relationship a secret? Was it something like Romeo and Juliet where their families are having a feud so they sneak out at night so that they could see each other? Well, that was rather romantic. He felt kind of bad trying to stop them from seeing each other. If Alfred had told him though, he would have just kept quiet and let him do as he wished. But. That was the problem. Alfred didn't tell him.

Arthur felt a weird feeling from inside him. It hurt him and he didn't know why. He had expected that the other doesn't trust him all that much because they had only met after all. He knew that so, why was he feeling this way? He looked at Alfred and saw how troubled the other man look. He must have been thinking really hard about his situation. Arthur knew that Alfred must have wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. After all, most people do. So, Alfred let out a big sigh, realizing that he had just made a big mistake trying to meddle into Alfred's life.

He snapped out from his thoughts though when the other spoke once again. "Y-you will..? B-but you don't have to if you don't want to.." Arthur looked away. "I'm sorry. It's really none of my business what you do with your life... Please, forget I said anything.." He smiled weakly at the other, still stroking the other man's hair. "But, you really should rest.. Well, at least, for today." And then, I won't ever bother you about this again.

When the other had fallen asleep, Arthur kissed the other man's forehead. "Well, I hope everything works out for you..." The horrible feeling in his chest won't leave so he decided to distract himself by doing all sorts of things. He stood up and went over to clean the bathroom, putting all the bandages back into it's proper place and taking a nice long bath while he was at it. After that, he read some of his text books, trying to make up for not going to school that day.

But, as lunch time drew nearer, Arthur stopped and looked over at Alfred. It seems that the other was still sleeping so Arthur went out by himself to buy the both of them something to eat. Hopefully, nothing would go wrong.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

When Alfred woke up it was too a loud ringing... What was that? Well whatever it was, it was really annoying... And... that smell. It smelled like somke. Alfred's eyes opened and he got up quickly. Smoke! Fire! Something was burning!

As Alfred got out of his bed, he coughed from the smoke he could smell. He changed into his hero outfit quickly, before he put a hand to the door, and deemed it safe to go out into the hallway. Alfred had to duck or else the burning smell filled his lungs. There was a fire someonewhere in the dorm and the fire alarm was going off.

"H-Help!" Voices rang out, calling for help and coughing.

He rushed towards the voices and found some students cornered against the walls by flames. And the flames we moving closer in on them... That wasn't natural. Alfred stomach twisted as he saw this and he quickly ran over and grabed the small group of students and rushed them out of the building.

Alfred was quick into action as he rushed about helped evacuate the building. He had to get them out fast, and away from the unnatural fire. He would quickly grab them, and before they could say: "White Star thank you!" They were outside of the building and at a safe distance. This pattern of gathering a few people at a time, and rushing them out continued, until Alfred had checked all the rooms and no one was left.

Outside, Alfred looked over the crowd of students. "Is everyone out?" He asked, and the ones that answered nodded their heads. But as Aflred looked he didn't see... Arthur! Alfred's eyes widened and he immediatly rushed into the building, calling out Arthur's name, trying to find him.

"Arthur! Arthur where are you?" He didn't like how the flames seemed to dance around as if taunting him.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 am

Arthur made his way over to the convenience store, trying to avoid any possible dangers that may come his way. He pondered on what he should get for Alfred. Arthur thought about getting him some burgers but he didn't think that it would be healthy. Although, Alfred does like burgers and he would rather but him something that he would like rather than to use money on something that the other man wouldn't eat. But, he did eat the sandwiches that Arthur bought him last night. So, maybe, those would be fine for Alfred today too.

After grabbing a few sandwiches,some bottled water and a few other snacks to munch on, Arthur finally left the convenience store. He slowly made his way over to the dorm room but before he made it back to his dorm room. He thought that he should at least ask his classmates on what they did during the classes that he had missed. Arthur sighed in relief as he found out that they only clarified all that they had discussed the other day which was good, seeing as he didn't really miss anything.

Arthur said his goodbyes and started to back to his own dorm room but then, all of a sudden, the fire alarm rang. Arthur blinked. It came from the other side of the dorms. Alfred! Arthur tried to hurry up and walk towards the stairs but the smoke was already thick. He covered his nose and his mouth with his handkerchief and tried to go up to their room. He shouldn't have left the other man all alone! He said that he would nurse him!

His eyes started to get all watery from all of the smoke and he was starting to get really dizzy as well. He could hear his fellow schoolmates screaming for help and the others ran and bumped him, causing him to fall to the ground. Arthur let out a pained cry as some students had stepped on his leg in their rush to get out of the dorm safely. He tried to call for help but no one bothered to help him seeing as that the fire was growing larger and everyone wanted to be saved.

Arthur felt really scared as he was now surrounded. There was no way out and his leg was pretty bruised up. He then closed his eyes and prayed for a miracle. And then, he heard someone calling out his name. That voice, it was so familiar. "Alfred?!" Arthur blinked. It really was Alfred! He was safe! But, why was he here? Could it be that he was looking for him? "No, Alfred!" He yelled out desperately. "Just go back! Save yourself!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Alfred started to panick when he couldn't find Arthur, and the flames were starting to get rather big. He continued to call out, coughing a bit as he did so. "Arthur!" He stopped then when he heard his voice call out. "Arthur!"

He then raced over to where he heard Arthur's voice, going onto the other side of the dorm. When he got there he saw Arthur on the ground, but there were flames surronding him. "Arthur!"

Then a voice rang out giving a laugh. "How ever will you save the day 'Wonder boy.'" The voice snickered as it mocked him. "Or should I call you 'White Star' now?"

Alfred froze as he knew that voice. He hadn't heard it since... Since he escaped. "Let him go!" He shouted back in anger. "Your huring innocent people!"

A pair of red eyes shown and glistened with hurt and anger through the flames. "We were innocent too... but did that stop anyone?! And look at you, running away and sticking up for them! You left me there! Some Hero you are!"

Alfred growled out. "I didn't leave you! You know that, Now let him go!"

The voice laughed a dark laugh. "Nah, I think I'll just let him burn.... Just like with me. Maybe if he's lucky he'll survive..."

Alfred let out a scream and against better judgement dived into the flames. He ran at top speed, but still managed to get burned. He then quickly picked up Arthur. "Hey, don't worry, you'll be okay." He then took his mask off quickly and covered Arthur's face to prevent smoke from getting into his lungs. He just hoped the smoke had hid his face for that split second.

Alfred then made sure he hugged Arthur tight, covering him up so when he ran through the flames again, he didn't get burned. Alfred ran outside the building and far awy from campus, away from the fire, that suddenly went out after he left. He continued to hold Arthur tighlty until they made it to a park that was close by. He went to the wooded area where he gently set Arthur down. He turned away hoping the other wouldn't see his face. "Hey Are you okay?"
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Arthur started coughing violently and started to breathe heavily. He let out a scream of pain when he was suddenly lifted up by a stranger. Arthur blinked. Who is this man? Why is he here? Where did he come from? Did he come here to save him? Arthur had so many questions in his head. Arthur hadn't noticed his presence until now!

When the other man made no move to get him out of the fire, Arthur grew really annoyed. Was this man stupid? "Release me at once, you oaf!" Arthur said, trying to use his elbow to his the other man. It seemed that his hits worked since the other man threw him towards the ground.

Arthur let out another pained cry as he felt his injured leg hit the ground. He then shivered as he heard the other man that had held him before laugh. It was terrifying. It gave Arthur the feeling that something really bad was going to happen and that no one could escape his wrath. And then, he noticed the presence of another person. Arthur tried to focus his vision, trying to make out the faces of these people before him. He had no luck though for everything was too blurry and he was already feeling so hot.

And then, he listened to the conversation that the two were having. He knows that the other one was White Star, the hero, who was probably there to save some more people in the dorm but he still couldn't figure out who the other man is. He did hear that a few things about White Star leaving him and how he stands up for humans. This just made Arthur's head hurt, trying to analyze things in this kind of situation. He lied down against the floor, breathing more heavily than before, trying to regain his breath.

The next thing he knew was that he was in the arms of another man. He tried to bite back another pained cry when he was moved from his original position but failed miserably. He then tried to open his eyes and look at the man but his face had been covered. Arthur moved the mask a bit down to try and peak but the man had started to run so fast that caused Arthur's eyes to close completely.

When the other man stopped running, Arthur felt a bit relieved to finally breathe some fresh air. He looked up at the man and nodded. His vision was still a bit blurry but judging from the suit, it had to be White Star. "Thank you..." He mumbled, closing his eyes and finally, passing out.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 pm

"All in a days work." Alfred responded giving a smile. He then gave a frow of worry and concern when Arthur passed out. Did he figure anything out? Did he see his face? He didn't act like it... but Alfred couldn't be too sure. Alfred sighed and picked Arthur back up, wincing a bit as it strained his burned arms.

"Going to have to fix this costume..." He mumbled as he looked down at his arms and front, noticing that he had sorch marks on it. It was a good thing he had a few spares made.

Alfred ran to their dorm, where he set Arthur down for a moment. He quickly changed and grabbed his satchel and the first aid kit, before he picked up Arthur once more and headed out of the deserted dorm. Alfred looked around till he figured out where the other students were staying for the time being, as police and firemen looked at the damage.

In a spare room Alfred found, in the dormroom they would be staying in till there's was deemed safe; Alfred put Arthur on the bed softly, and started to look him over. He checked for any burns, but found none. He then looked down at his leg and noticed it was swollen, especially around the ankle. Alfred took some bandages and wrapped it, hoping it was only sprained, or bruised and that Arthur didn't need medical attention...

Alfed then watched over Arthur for a little while more, before he started to look at his burned arms. Well... they were going to hurt him tonight, but they would look better in the morning. He healed faster then normal so that was no problem. The probmlem was when it came to hiding it. Alfred sighed as he began to wrap his arms up one at a time, to conceal the burns from view.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 2:31 pm

After a while, Arthur had started to regain consciousness. He let out a loud groan as he tried to move his legs. He tried to slowly sit up straight so that he wouldn't hurt himself. He was then surprised to see his right leg bandaged up. What happened? And then, his head started to ache as he remembered all that had happened while he was inside the burning dormitory. The fire, the strange man and White Star. But, how did things end up that way? He had only wanted to buy some food for Alfred and himself. Why did things have to turn out this way? Wait, where was Alfred?!

"A-Alfred?" He called out. He panicked. Did he get out safely? He remembered hearing Alfred's voice in the fire so he might not have made it. Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes. If Alfred had not made it out of that fire alive, Arthur doesn't know what he would do. After all, he had advised the other to go to sleep. It was all his fault. If I hadn't meddled with Alfred, if I had just left him to do what he wanted.. then he...

Arthur could not even bring himself to finish those words as his tears finally fell from his eyes. "I'm sorry... " He mumbled. He didn't know if Alfred was still alive and or if he could still hear him but continued to say his apologies, while sobbing quietly, feeling really guilty about all that has happened and not noticing that Alfred was just in the same room as he was.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Alfred finished up wrapping his bandages up his arms, and wore a long sleeved shirt to hid them. He then blinked when he heard Arthur stirring. He even heard his name called... but what was with that tone?

When Alfred looked over at Arthur, he was surprised to find him in tears. Panic took over. Was he really seriously hurt? Did he get injuired some where else? Or was his leg really that bad? Oh god... What if leg was actually hurting worse from the bandages he put!

Alfred quickly walked over concern and worry on his face. "Hey, what's with the tears Artie? Does you're leg hurt really bad? I can get you a pillow or something? Do the bandages hurt? I thought I wrapped them gently but I can take them off." He started to fiddle with Arthur's bandages, when he heard the other's words.

"Hey, what are you sorry for?" He asked gently reaching out to wipe away some of Arthur's tears. "You didn't do anything wrong Arthur..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Arthur blinked when Alfred suddenly appeared before him. He stopped crying and stared at the other man, eyes wide and in shock. Is it really Alfred? It is! Alfred was alive! He was confused at all of the questions that Alfred had asked him and truthfully, he didn't care. What's more important is that Alfred was there, alive and well! He then pulled the other into a hug as he continued to cry quietly. "I.. I thought that you were dead..! I.. I was s-so worried!" He whispered, while trying to hold back his sobs.

After a while, he had pulled a way, trying to calm down. Arthur flinched when Alfred had reached out to wipe some of his tears away. His face flushed a rosy pink, realizing that the other had caught him crying. He immediately wiped away all of his tears and looked away from Alfred. "I.. I'm sorry that you had to see that.." He sniffed, breathing in and out to calm himself. Once he had calmed down, he looked at Alfred shyly. "Disgusting, isn't it?" He chuckled, knowing that it was true. After all, who wouldn't find a grown man like him crying as disgusting?

After a while, he noticed that Alfred had injuries as well. "I.. I'm sorry." He said, looking down. "I.. I won't meddle with your life anymore, Alfred..." After all, if he hadn't, Alfred could have escaped without any injuries. "I'm sorry.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Alfred blinked when he was suddenly hugged before he let out a laugh. "It will take a lot more then just a little fire to kill Alfred F. Jones!" He then hugged Arthur back, and tried to help him calm down, before Arthur pulled away.

At Arthur's words, Alfred shook his head, and spoke honestly. "I don't think it's disgusting, not at all. Everyone needs to cry sometime... and if you don't then... you're not human." He gave a small smile. "If you need to let it out, let it out. I don't mind Arthur. And I'm sure you've seen me sad... especially when I sleep." Alfred reffered to his nightmares.

He then grabbed Arthur's hand. "You don't have anything to be sorry for Arthur. You know, I woke up when you left... and I was able to get out of the building safely. White Star saved me, but at that time I thought you were still in the building... so I told him to go look for you. And he found you! Just like the hero he is!"

"And you're not meddling with my life Arthur. You're just being a concerned friend. My only concerned friend. And I'm greatful for that." He pulled Arthur in for another hug.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Arthur frowned at Alfred and hit him lightly at the head for saying such an unnecessary thing. "Idiot.. You shouldn't talk about death like that.." Arthur scolded, not liking that Alfred took death too lightly. Death was a scary thing and after all that Arthur had been through, he was terrified. He wondered why these sorts of things happened to them though.

He was a bit surprised though when he other had made a comment about how everyone needs to cry every once in a while. But, what caught his attention was that when Alfred had confessed to feeling sad about having nightmares. He knew that having nightmares are terrible. After all, he used to have them too. He wanted to say something to console the other but he didn't know what Alfred was having nightmares about. And, he felt like he was invading Alfred's privacy if he had asked.

He was even more surprised when Alfred had suddenly grabbed his hand and stared seriously into his eyes. Arthur gulped, his cheeks reddening. He looked away when Alfred tried to reassure him that everything was all right and he had nothing to feel sorry for. Alfred was just saying that, Arthur was convinced. He was just trying make Arthur feel better.

But, it seemed that everything had stopped when Alfred had pulled him into a hug. What did Alfred say? He was his only concerned friend? That can't be! Alfred has got to be lying! After all, he was such a happy and friendly young man! There was no way that he had no friends who are concerned about him. But, Alfred had addressed him as his friend. And that made him really... happy.

Arthur rested his head against Alfred's shoulder and hugged him back. "And.. you are mine." He whispered, feeling a bit embarrassed that he had to admit that Alfred was his only true friend.

After a while, Arthur had pulled away from that hug and smiled at Alfred, feeling so much better. His stomach then growled. "Um.. Er.. That was embarrassing.." He then remembered the food that he bought for the two of them that he lost during the fire. "I.. I actually bought us some food.. but I think I lost it during the fire.. I'm sorry.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Alfred smiled when Arthur rested his head on his shoulder and called him, his friend too. It made him feel... a warmth in his chest he couldn't describe. The same way on how he suddenly felt a bit lost when Arthur pulled away. But then hearing Arthur's stoamch growl he gave a laugh.

"Don't be embaressed by it!" Alfed smiled. "It happens to me all the time. I can't count how many times my stomach goes off during class. And especially at those silent moments when everyone is working." He then gave a wave of his hand. "And don't worry about it. I would have been surprise if you would have held onto everything!" He then headed to the door. "We are close to the dinning hall so I'll go get us some food."

When he exited the room, he looked around for a second, making sure no one was watching. He guessed it was okay to use his powers really quick... Alfred sped off to the dinning hall, arriving in seconds. He was careful to avoid students and the like. When he got close he slowed down to a normal pace. He then got a few sandwhiches for the two fo them, some water, and a bowl of soup for Arthur, before he hurried off again, wanting to get back to Arthur quickly.

When he returned he didn't think it odd that he had litterally come back in minutes. "And back!" He handed Arthur his water, sandwhich and soup, before he started to hurriedly eat his own lunch.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Arthur chuckled a bit when he did remember someone's stomach growl so loudly in their Literature class, it happened quite often but especially when they were reading some of their assigned texts. "I do remember something like that happening but I had never imagined for it to be you." He felt kind of terrible that he used to think that whoever it was being an idiot. Not that he was wrong, but, Alfred was an idiot in a way that makes Arthur admire him. Not that he would ever admit it.

When Alfred mentioned food, his stomach started to growl again. Arthur blushed, embarrassed. "But, you don't have to get food for me.. I can get it myself.." He then tried to move his leg but it hurt quite a lot. Nothing seems to be broken though, just that it hurts when he tries to move it. "I.. I'm sorry.. It seems that I can't move after all..." He then stared down at the bed sheets. "I truly am sorry..."

Arthur didn't like being a burden. It always made him feel bad since he didn't like relying on people. And the reason why he didn't like relying on people is because he had no people to rely on. It always made him feel like people were against him and it showed him how he was all alone and that nobody cared for him.

He didn't expect for Alfred to smile at him. And, he even volunteered to bring him some food! Arthur blinked. Never in his life had he met someone who would be willing to do these things for him. He felt really lucky to have a friend like Alfred. But, before Alfred left the room, Arthur mumbled something. "Don't take too long..." And then, the door closed.

Arthur then took the time to relax, seeing as that Alfred won't be back for a few minutes. He rested his head on the headboard of the bed and hummed to himself to keep himself amused. And then, the door opened. Arthur blinked, looking over to the door to see who it was, ready to scold them for not knocking before entering but he stopped when he saw that it was Alfred, carrying some food and drinks with him.

He knew that Alfred would be back in a few minutes but he didn't expect Alfred to come back so soon! "Alfred..! Where did you..? How did you..?" He asked as he accepted the food from Alfred. "I.. Um, thank you.. I suppose.." He blinked, still not believing how fast it took Alfred to get their food. He didn't look breathless from running...

Arthur stared at Alfred suspiciously as he dipped his spoon onto his soup. "So, tell me Alfred... How did you manage to get these so fast?" He then brought the spoon up his mouth and blew on it to make it less hot. "You didn't just bully a random kid outside and stole it from him, did you..?" He teased, before putting the spoon inside his mouth.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Alfred stopped eating his sandwhich at Arthur's question, a bit of panic rising in him. He didn't think about slowing down on the way back to make it seem like he took a little while! He took his water bottle and took a long drink as he tried to think of a good answer.

Finally coming up with something, though it wasn't that great, Alfred finished drinking and gave a laugh and smiled. "No way! I wouldn't harm innocent people!" He didn't realize he was using similar words from before. "And there was no line at the dinning hall. I guess everyone was worried about the fire or something... How lucky was that? I mean I didn't have to wait or anything!" He didn't take into account the dinning hall was close by but still took a few minutes to get there, hopefully Arthur would believe him for now...

Alfred then went back to his sandwich, which he finished off quickly as if he hadn't eaten for days. This was normal for him though. Super powers apparently also came with super nuisances. Alfred had a abnormal high metabolism, so he never really felt full, and the result was he was hungry most of the time.

After he was done, Alfred looked at Arthur again giving a smile. "Did you need anything else? I'll get whatever you want. What about your leg? If it hurts real bad, I can see about getting something for it..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Arthur took his time eating his soup. It tasted heavenly and he was glad that Alfred had gotten some for him, but, he was still suspicious on how the other got back and forth from the dining hall and back to the room that they were in. No matter how fast of a runner he was, it was impossible for a human being to be able to move so quickly! And then, it hit him. What if... Alfred was not a human being..?

Arthur then choked on his soup. He immediately reached out for the nearest water bottle that he could grab, which was Alfred's since the other had just drunk from it, and drank from it. After drinking all the water from the bottle, Arthur felt better. He then stared off into space for a while, thinking of what he had just thought. That was silly! After all, Alfred looked like a normal human being. He goes to school, he eats a lot, he fails some subjects and he was kind and compassionate. There was just no way, was there..?

He then lost his appetite to eat. He looked at his sandwich and offered it to Alfred, seeing as the other was hungry. "Here, you can have this. But, it's not like I want you to have it! I just think that food shouldn't go to waste, that's all!" He huffed, handing the sandwich over to Alfred. He might have said that Alfred was his only true friend but that doesn't mean that he would act differently towards the other because that would be too embarrassing. After all, he didn't know how to act around people. He might just gross him out if he started to act differently.

He had decided to let the subject go for now. Maybe, Alfred was just a really fast runner..? He didn't know but he knew that he shouldn't push Alfred to tell him. And, he didn't know why, but he was a bit afraid of what Alfred might answer.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

"Hey, careful." Alfred said softly when he saw Arthur choke and take a drink of water. He then blinked when Arthur handed him his sandwich. His stomach growled and a smile came to his face. "Thaks Artie!" He took the sandwich and started to eat it quickly like he ate the last one.

He took a seat on the bed when he was finished and smiled at Arthur. "You should get some more rest. I'll be here for awhile if you need anything. I talked to my professor like you told me while you were out earlier, and they agreeded to let me take some of the classes in the morning." He smile was a bit smaller now, as he didn't like lying to Arthur... but he had too. What if he found out? He wouldn't really like him anymore he bet...

"I still have some to take at night, but not a lot. And that way I can get some sleep at night!" he gave a tiny laugh. "So anyway, you should just relax. I'm going to be here to take care of you if you need anything. Just say the word and I'll get it in a flash!" He was partially being true there. If Artur did need anything he would get it for him quickly... but since he asked questions this time, he would have to be more careful...
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 am

Arthur's face flushed when the other had thanked him for the sandwich. He playfully rolled his eyes the the other man and looked away, avoiding that smile that he was sure Alfred was going to give him. It made Arthur wonder sometimes, how Alfred could always smile and be cheerful all the time. It was something that he admired from the young man.

He blinked when he felt the other sit on the bed with him. Arthur couldn't help but to smile as the other had finally talked to his professors about his night classes but he also felt bad. He really didn't want to control the other man's life. "Well, I'm glad that you took my suggestion.." He said, smiling weakly at the other. "But, you really didn't have to if you really need to do things at night. I can't help it that you have your own private matters that you have to take care of..." He said, hinting that he knew about Alfred's secret lover whom he meets at night. "Just, take care of yourself when you do go out there... Who knows what could happen.."

And then, he smiled sadly, looking down at the bed sheets. "Alfred... You don't have to do anything for me. You should rest. You have to go out during the night, right? I'll be fine here." He looked at Alfred seriously. "And no buts! You have to listen to your elders!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 am

Alfred stared at Arthur for a moment, before he gave a smile. "Thanks Arthur." He then let out a laugh, and muttered quietly. "You would be surprised." He then sighed at being told to rest. "Fine, but only if you rest too~!"

Alfred then laid down on the bed next to Arthur. And because of the size of the bed, there were pretty close together. "Sleep well Artie!" Alfred then laughed and closed his eyes. As he laid there, he eventually went to sleep, unintentionally cuddling up to the other in his sleep, with his arms wrapped around Arthur, holding him close to his chest.

~~~~

When Alfred woke up in the middle of the night, he noticed how close he was holding Arthur, and he couldn't help but blush. Hopefully Arthur didn't notice... He then carefully climbed out of the bed, taking extra care as to not wake up Arthur. He then grabbed his bag and headed to the bathroom where he changed and headed out for his night patrol.

He zoomed around, making sure he looked for any signs of danger, or injustice. He was glad to find that there wasn't really any crime going on that night. Finally a break! But Alfred thought that too soon when he saw smoke coming from a building not too far away. He cursed and rushed over.

"Well, Well, Well, White Star is here to join the party." The flames danced around him for a moment as the voice spoke.

"Why are you doing this Gilbert?!" Alfred yelled back.

The flames died down and a young man appeared. He had white hair, and striking red eyes, matching the flames of which he controlled. "I could ask you the same question. Why are you helping them! There are the ones that hurt us!"

"Not every one is bad!" Alfred said back standing his ground.

"Not everyone is good either, Wonder Boy." Gilbert shot back glaring. "I never thought that you would switch sides..."

"I didn't switch sides, I'm doing what's right!"

"Was leaving me alone with them right?!"

There was then silence and Gilbert gave a cynical laugh. "That's what I thought." He then snapped his fingers and the flames started up again, and screaming could be heard. "Let's see if your speed can beat my flames..."

Alfred growled and quickly ran into the building and ran through the flames, managing to get the people out and too safety. He was about to go and laugh at Gilbert, when something sharp and hot pierced through his skin, hitting him in the chest.

"Metal really burns when it's hot doesn't it?!" Gilbert laughed as he heated up bits of metal he had tore of a nearby car, making small, flamming bullets and shooting them at Alfred. Alfred ran around dogging as best as he could but the earlier blow had slowed him down. But when he finally saw an opening he took it, and hit Gilbert in the jaw, sending him to the ground, but Gilbert had shot one at the last second and hit him in right leg.

"Where's your speed now?" Gilbert laughed, rubbing his bruised jaw. He then stopped the flames and started to back away. "Try saving them now..." And then snapped his fingers and in a puff of smoke was gone.

Alfred groaned as the hot metal burned in his leg, causing the flesh around the wound to burn, peel and bleed. When he tried to run, it only made it worse. He would have to walk all the way back to the dorm... Alfred swore loudly, and started to walk back.

~~~

Alfred managed to change out of his suit as he made it back to the dorm. He was now dragging his still bleeding leg. He would have to removed the metal when he got in, and that would hurt as the wound was already starting to heal, so he would have to reopen it... Alfred hoped Arthur was still asleep, it would be hard to explain why his wound was already healing... He had lost track of time, and didn't realize that it was now morning, as he pushed the door open and hobbled into the room.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Arthur nodded as he slowly as the other had instructed him to rest. He grabbed his soup bowl and placed it down onto the floor, making a mental note to get rid of it properly once he was able to walk properly again. His leg seemed to be feeling a bit better but his ankle was still hurting quite a bit. Hopefully it would heal soon seeing as that he didn't want to be stuck in bed, limiting all the things that he could do.

He was surprised when Alfred had lied down onto the bed beside him. Arthur's face reddened as he realized something. Was he going to sleep with Alfred on the same bed until the dorms were repaired? Well, he didn't mind sleeping with the other man like this, and seeing as the other didn't mind as well, there was no problem, right..? After all, they were both men. And, it can't be helped! Arthur wasn't a cruel man to make the other sleep on the floor! So, everything was all right, well, that's what he was trying to tell himself, at least.

Arthur gulped and slowly eased himself onto the bed, trying not to bother the man beside him. When he was finally lying down, he turned to face Alfred. It seems that Alfred had already fallen asleep. Arthur stayed completely still for a few moments until his body finally started to relax. His eyes were slowly starting to close when he felt the other man cuddling close to him. Arthur was feeling really sleepy so he had not minded and instead moved closer to get some more warmth from the other man. And, after a few minutes, he finally fell into a deep slumber.

--

Arthur woke up feeling less warm than how he was than when he went to sleep. He opened his eyes and looked around, not seeing Alfred anywhere. Maybe, the other was out on his night classes again? But, weren't all classes suspended for a while? He shrugged. Maybe, the other just wanted to go out for a while. But, there was this strange feeling inside his chest that just won't seem to leave him.

He stared out at the door when Alfred had came in with his leg bleeding. "A-Alfred!" He finally called out, eyes wide. "W-What happened to you?!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next