Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... Empty I need a Hero...

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 am

Arthur couldn’t believe what was going on in the city for the past few days. There had been a massive outbreak of crimes recently. Murder, kidnappings, robberies.. Arthur’s head just starts to hurt just thinking about it. Really, what has the world come to? Even the police are finding it really hard to apprehend these criminals.

But, what could they do? They were just average people. Going against these armed criminals would mean death for them. If only there would be someone out there who could try and put a stop to all of these crimes, someone who could bring justice to the world…

And someone to beat that stupid french roommate of his who just won’t stop bloody annoying him! The other man was just awful! He always just does annoying things like copying Arthur’s homework, insulting his cooking, insulting his eyebrows, groping him and just existing that Arthur feels like he was going to explode! Normally, he would just ignore all of that since he was the better man but Francis did something really unforgivable. Francis had destroyed Arthur’s beloved unicorn plush toy and that was what pushed him into barging into the headmaster’s office and requesting to move into a different room.

And after days and days of persuasion, the headmaster had finally agreed to let him change rooms! After conversing with Francis about this whole situation, which was not easy seeing as the other didn’t want to let Arthur go, Arthur immediately left, not wanting to see the other man’s face anymore.

Arthur then walked around the hallways and found the door to his new dorm room. He then felt extremely nervous. What if this new roommate that he got was a even worse than Francis? He was pretty sure that the headmaster won’t allow him to change to another room anytime soon. But, he wouldn’t know if he just stood there, woud he? So, he gathered all of his courage and knocked on the door.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

I need a Hero... Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 am

Alfred was at his desk trying to do some of his homework, with the key word being trying. He was tired and sore from the previous night. If it hadn't been for that one late night robber...

Alfred sighed and rubbed at his sore shoulder, where he had gotten thrown against the wall. It didn't really hur that bad, and the pain would fade away to nothing soon, but that didn't stop him from being tired!

"Maybe I should stop late night patrols..." He mumbled to himself. He wasn't being serious, (though catching up on sleep could help with his studies...) He could never do that. Not with the crime rate going up in the city. He needed to help people, that's what he used his powers for! That's right. Powers. Alfred F. Jones, has a secret, that no one but himself knows. He's a defender of the weak, the bringer of justice, the awesomeness that should be on a cover of a comic book, superhero!

Alfred jumped a bit as he heard a knock on his door. He didn't usually get visitors... excepte for the football team trying to get him to join. (Just because he could run fast and throw really far... He didn't want to join to expose himself...)

He opened the door, while rubbing at one eye under his glasses. He saw a blond male with slightly big eyebrows standing there, holding some boxes.

"Um... Hello?" He gave a smile and a questioning look.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 am

Arthur let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that his new roommate wasn't how he had expected him to be. It made him feel better that he wasn't a tall, muscular man with piercing eyes and a moustache.

When the other looked at him questioningly, Arthur realized that he had not yet introduced himself. "Oh, How rude of me! I am terribly sorry. My name is Arthur Kirkland and I will be your new roommate." Arthur said, shifting the boxes that he held on one hand to offer the other a handshake.

Arthur then held the boxes with both his hands again. He hoped that the other wasn't offended by how he looked. He knew that a lot of people had made rude comments on how big his eyebrows are and some have even said that they were disgusting. Of course, being the mature person that he is, he didn't let it bother him much and just called them wankers. But, somehow, he didn't want his new roommate to feel disgusted with him seeing as they would start living together.

"Um.. May I come inside..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 am

Alfred blinked and shook the other's hand lightly. "I'm Alfred. Alfred F. Jones. And...Roommate?" He questioned for a moment, before a bit of regonition came to his eyes.

"Oh, right! Yeah, I did get a notice about that!" He rubbed the back of his head. "Ah, sorry I was doing some of my homework, and I guess I sorta forgot..."

He then saw that the other was still holding onto his boxes. "Ah, yeah sure." Alfred opened the door wider to let Arthur come in. "Here, let me take those." He took the boxes out of Arthur's hand and held them with ease.

Alfred then motioned with his other hand for the other to come in, while he set the boxes at the end of the other bed in the room.

In his mind, Alfred was a bit worried about having a roommate. He remebered the headmaster telling him about it, but he had really been too tired to listen to all of it. He didn't want to be rude and throw the other out, especially since he didn't use the other bed. And he was a bit lonely... He would just have to be extra careful, as to not give himself away!

"Hey..." Alfred said after a little moment. "I think I've seen you somewhere..." He then snapped his fingers. "Ah! Literature class! You're the one in class who gets all the right anwsers!" He gave a smile.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 am

Arthur nodded. So, this young man's name is Alfred F. Jones, huh? It seems so familiar. He felt like he had heard it before. "It's nice to meet you.." He then froze at how the other man had reacted when he had said that he was his new roommate. Was he in even in the right room? Did he make a mistake? Arthur's face flushed bright pink at the thought. "A-Am I.. in the wrong room, perhaps..?"

He was just about to apologize and leave in embarrassment when the other had finally said that he was expecting a new roommate. He then let out a sigh of relief. He really thought that he had make a mistake. "Um, well, that's all right.. I understand."

"Thank you." He said, as the other opened the door for him to enter. He was surprised when the other had taken the boxes that he was holding from him. "Wait! Those are hea--" He stopped, when he saw that the other had carried them without any trouble at all. Well, that boy is strong...

He then said thanks and started to fix his things on his side of the room. He stopped when Alfred had said something about him seeing Arthur somewhere before. He then turned towards the other. "Literature class..? We share a class together..?" Arthur pondered for a while as he tried to recall the faces of his classmates. He didn't really pay much attention to them as they didn't pay attention to him.

And then he remembered. "Oh, yes! Mr. Jones! You're the one who always sleeps in class, correct?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 am

Alfred flushed with a bit of embarresement, and rubbed at his arm. "Yeah, that's me." He gave a small laugh. "But I take a bunch of night classes, so I'm tired during the day a lot... so I end up sleeping in my classes. But I get the work done though!" Alfred gave a bit of a proud smile. "Not all of the answers are always right... but trying counts!"

Alfred was technically lying. He didn't really have night classes. He was actaully out pratroling the city. And if he ever got a got of a disturbance during the day he would always rush to help, hench why he was always so tired all the time. But saving people made it worth it!

"So you don't have to worry about me disturbing your sleep or anything by being loud, since I won't be hear during the late part of the night." Alfred gave a smile. "I usually don't get back till five, then get up around eight to start my other classes."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 am

Arthur slowly nodded as he listened to what the other has to say. "I see.. So, you take a lot of night classes.. I'm impressed." No wonder he was always asleep during class. If Arthur were to go and sleep for only three hours, he'd be sleeping in class too.

He then went back to fixing his things. He liked to keep his place neat and organized so that when the time comes that he needed something, he could get them immediately. When he was finished, he then sat down on his bed.

It felt nice to finally be away from that horrible, plushie-destroying frenchman. All of his classes were done for the day so he could have the time to just sit down and relax in his new room. Maybe, he could get to know his roommate better? That sounded like a good plan but, there was one flaw. Arthur wasn't really a good conversationalist and he found it hard to communicate with others except for when discussing academics.

He then looked over at Alfred. "Um.. uh.." He started, trying to figure out what to say next. "Uh.. How are you...?" He mentally slapped himself for his lame conversation skills. Well, at least he tried.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 am

Alfred watched as Arthur put his things away. He was so neat and clean... Alfred glanced back over at his side of the room. And well it wasn't really messy, as he didn't have a lot of things, but it wasn't clean either.

There were a few comic books spred out on the bed with his textbooks and homework, instant noodle cups cluttered the side table, and a few clothes were bundled up on the floor, next to his satchel bag which was beside the bed.

Alfred blushed a bit, not realising that he was that messy... He then blinked, pulled form his thoughts as Arthur addressed him. Alfred gave a smile. "I'm fine. A bit tired, but that's what you get for studying a lot right? What about you?" Alfred asked back.

He then hummed for a moment. "And, what about all the robberiers lately...?" Alfed started off. "I mean I know people are desprate and everything... but stealing is still bad... Have you heard of anything major happening lately?" Now came what he was really doing. He was fishing for information, trying to find out if anything major was happening, so then he could go help. He needed to stay in the know if he wanted to help save as many people as he could.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Now that he had a good look at Alfred's side of the room, he saw just how messy it was. Not that it bothered him, just as long as he doesn't make his things messy, they should be fine.

He listened to what Alfred had to say and nodded. Now, Arthur has nothing to say to that. He didn't want to have a conversation with someone who doesn't want it. Just because they were roommates doesn't mean that they should be friends. A lesson he learned the hard way when he was still roommates with Francis. At first, he thought that they would get along but he was wrong. He was dead wrong.

Arthur was about to just lie down in bed when the other had started talking about the robberies that have happened around the city recently. "Robberies..? Well, as a matter of fact, I've been wondering about that myself."

"I do believe that you are correct. Stealing is bad. Even if they are in bad times, it doesn't mean that they have to go and take what another person has worked hard for." Arthur nodded. He then looked at Alfred, raising an eyebrow when asked if he knew something about said robberies. "Well, I don't know anything because these things usually happen unexpectedly at the moment where you least expect it to happen.. I think we should just stay alert."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm

"Yeah... It's good to stay alert. You can never be too careful..." Alfred responded back quietly.

Then there was silence. And not just any kind of silence, but an awkward silence. At leat to Alfred anyway. He had no idea what to say... He didn't really talk to many poeple, and it didn't really seem like Arthur was in the mood to talk anyway...

Alfred fidgeted a bit before he let out a bit of a yawn. His classes for the day where all finished, but he needed to get the work done for them for tomorrow... Well he would take the nap after seeing if there was anything that needed worried about...

He moved across the room and turned on the small television that was in the room. He changed it to the news channel, both to see if anything was happening, and to fill up the silence.

"And there is a hostage situation at the mall." A newscasters voice began speaking. "Police are trying to get in, but the two robbers are both armed, and have taken a yong woman and her seven year old son as hostages. Hopefully they will come out unharmed as the police-"

Alfred dropped the remote he had been holding onto and a serious look crossed over his face. He then quickly grabbed his sacthel and swung it over his shoulder. He was about to rush out the door when- Oh yeah roomate! Quick think of an excuse, think of something!

"I-I totally forgot about my science class! If I don't hurry I'll be late! I'll catch you later! Bye Artie!" He gave a quick smile to Arthur before he rushed out the door, not noticing that he had left all of his textbooks on his bed, including his science one.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yes, I agree..." Arthur responded back, just as quietly.

After a while, the room was wrapped in complete silence. Okay, this is what Arthur had feared. The conversation had died and there was nothing he could say. It probably was the best for him to just shut up. It would probably end up this way again if he started another conversation.

Then, Alfred had turned on the television which surprised Arthur since he hadn't noticed that it had been there all along. His eyes then focused on the news. Arthur frowned. There had been another robbery and this time, there were hostages.

But then all of a sudden, Alfred started to make his way for the door. He really looked like he was in a hurry and Arthur was confused as to why. Then the other said that he had forgotten about his science class. Arthur wanted to say something but Alfred was already gone.

He then walked back into the room and watched the news since he had nothing else to do.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Alfred quickly made his way out of the building and onto the campus grounds. He rushed into some bushes where he quickly took off his clothes, revaling a blue and red spandex suite underneat, with a big white star in the middle. He then took off his glasses and reached into his bag and pulled out a blue mask and put it on which covered most of his face.

"Crime never takes a break..." He muttered to himself as he hid his satchel in his usually hiding spot in the bushes.

It was then just a blink, and he was gone, speeding down the road at no normal speed a human could run. Alfred made it to the outside of the mall in seconds, making his way through the crowd of wide eye people staring at him.

"Have no fear, your hero White Star is here!" Alfred said loudly. He then quickly dashed into the mall, despite the police warning him and trying to stop him.

"And I can't believe what I am seeing!" The newscaster continued on astonished. "This man, apparently going by the name 'White Star' has just pushed his way into the mall....

Alfred took out the robbers pretty quickly. He speed around avoiding the bullets. Then when it looked like one was going to shoot tbe boy, he ran over grabbed the boy, and punched the man hard sending him flying into wall, leaving a dent on impact. All he had to do to the second man was take his gun away, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"And... Would you look at that!" The newscaster voice rang out and the camera zoomed in on Alfred, carrying the young boy on his shoulders and helping the women walk outside, while dragging the the robbers out with one hand. "White Star actaually saved the day! It seems we have a real hero in town folks!"

Alfred smiled at the applause and handed the crooks to the police who dragged them off. He then hugged the boy, waved goodbye to everyone and the camera and zoomed off. It was starting to grow late, so he might as well do start his night patrol...

~~~

When Alfred came back to the room, he was dragging his sacthel and looked extremely tired. He opened the door slowly and started to make his way to his bed.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Arthur was starting to feel nervous for the little boy. It must have been horrifying to be held as a hostage, especially at such a young age. He truly hoped that the police would man up and go save the poor child!

And then, his eyes widened when a person wearing a silly outfit came into view. The man looked ridiculous just like one of those superheroes that come in from the comic books! But, this was no time no to be playing hero! He could get seriously hurt if he went in there like that and cause much more trouble for the police!

But it seems that this guy, named White Star, actually knows what he was doing as he sent one of the robbers flying against a wall. Arthur's eyes widened, not believing that someone could have such strength. Was he truly a superhero?

Arthur blinked and turned off the television. He couldn't believe that their own city has its own superhero! He may be the solution to all of this city's problems! Maybe, one day, this city would once again be safe for everybody!

He couldn't wait to tell Alfred.

A few hours had past and Arthur hadn't realized that he had fallen asleep. It was already five o'clock and still, there was no sign of Alfred. Was his science class really that long? Or did Alfred have any other business that he had to do at night? Arthur shook his head. Alfred doesn't seem the type to do those kinds of things.

Not too long after, the door opened and revealed a very tired-looking Alfred. "Jones..." He knew that the other said that he had night classes but still, coming home that late at night isn't safe for anyone. "Mr. Jones, I know that your studies are important to you but I truly think that you should drop some of them seeing as you look very tired. That isn't good for your health."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Alfred stopped and turned to face Arthur. Oh yeah... roomate. This would take some getting used too. He rubbed at his eyes for a moment. "Oh are you're up... sorry did I wake you?" Alfred gave a yawn. Then at the mention of 'dropping' his classes he responded back quickly. "But I can't!"

He stopped as he didn't mean to respond like that, so he quickly tried to cover it up. "I-I mean, I already sighend up for them, you know? And I've done so much work already I don't want it to go to waste..." He then gave Arthur a smile. "And I'll be fine. I drink extra coffee in the morning to keep me awake."

Alred then put his satchel beside his bed, before he gave a stretch and went over to his clothes. He picked a few out before he went to change into the bathroom. Once he was dressed in his pajamas, he climbed into his bed. "So... what happened with that hostage situation thingy...?" He asked tiredly and acted like he didn't know. "I didn't get to see what happened. Everone in science wouldn't stop worrying about it though..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Arthur shook his head. "No, you didn't wake me.. I just woke up.." He was a bit taken aback though when the other had raised his voice at him mentioning the other to drop some of his night classes.

Of course, he would be pretty upset. After all, working so hard at night just to keep up with your studying? That was very admirable, if Arthur did say so himself. He was starting to see Alfred in a new light. "I apologize.. I hadn't thought of your hard work. Please, do continue to do so but still, try and consider your watching your health."

He then prepared his morning tea as Alfred had used the bathroom to change into his sleeping wear. He knew that the other was tired so he let him use the bathroom first. After the taller male had used the restroom, Arthur was still drinking his tea. It was a bit too early so he didn't need to rush. He just wanted to relax as he knew that it would be a busy day again in college.

When asked about the hostage incident that happened yesterday, Arthur perked up. He had almost forgotten to tell him about the superhero that showed up. "Oh, you'll never believe it! There was this dashing fellow who saved the day. His name is White Star, if I remember correctly." Arthur nodded to himself but then looked over at Alfred and frowned. "But, now isn't the time to be talking about that. Get some rest or you'll be sleeping in Literature again."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 pm

"Really? A superhero?" Alfred questioned back as he snuggled into his blankets. "Does he have a costume and everything? Hmm this town needs a hero..." He mumbled quietly.

At the mention of rest Alfred yawned and agreeded. "Fine, but you're telling me more about this 'White Star' later. I expect full details. I'm an expert on superheros incase you didn't know..." Alfred motioned to his comic books before he turned on his side to go to sleep.

It took a little while with him lying with his eyes closed, but finally Alfred whent to sleep, his limbs sprawled across the bed, and his mouth hanging open slightly, so he was letting out tiny noises when he breathed. He was sleeping so well, it was a shame he would have to be woken up to attend class in a little bit.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

"Yes, a real superhero." Arthur was a bit surprised at Alfred's reaction. He thought that the other would have been more excited about it but, now that he thought about it, Alfred was tired so he may not have the energy to do so.

Arthur then finished his tea. "Yes, yes. When you wake up, I'll tell you everything that I saw on the television." He wasn't really surprised that Alfred had pointed out his collection of comic books. Most people like superheroes nowadays. After all, Arthur also liked superheroes. Just that, he doesn't like all of them.

When Alfred finally turned away from him, Arthur took it as a sign that he should go to the bathroom and take a bath. After a few minutes, he went outside of the room wearing only a bathrobe. He then changed into his normal clothes feeling very refreshed.

Looking at the time, it was still an hour before his first class. He decided to make another cup of tea as he waited for the time to pass by.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Alfred slept peacfully for the most part, but at one point in his sleep he started to toss and turn, letting out whimpering noises. He was having a nightmare.

He could see the needles, hear the muffled laughter, feel the restraints, and then the unbearable pain as they-

Alfred woke up with a start, and quickly sat up. He was breathing rather quickly and there was sweat on him. It wasn't uncommon for him to have nightmares. He was actually used to them by now, but that didn't mean he was any less scared by them... He was sure anyone would have nightmares ofthat place.

Alfred glanced at the clock and saw that he only had a few minutes before he had to go to class. He groaned and decided to get ready. He nodded at Arthur, and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Arthur could help but to jump in his seat when Alfred had immediately sat up. He was glad that he had already finished his tea or else he would have made a mess there. Instead he dropped the book that he was reading to pass the time.

"Alfred..?" He blinked, worried about the other. It seemed that the other had a nightmare or something of the sort since he had bloodshot eyes as he sat up. Before Arthur could say anything, the other immediately walked straight into the bathroom. Arthur looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost time for his first class to start.

Arthur didn't know if he should wait for Alfred or if he should just go on ahead. He didn't want to be rude but he also didn't want to force himself onto the other. Arthur figured that he should at least try and wait for the other. If the other doesn't finish soon, then Arthur would have to leave him because Arthur didn't want to be late.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Alfred didn't really have enough time for a shower, so he just washed his face, and ran a comb through his hair, though his one rebellious strand continued to stay up. He then quickly got dressed putting his spandex suit on underneath his clothes, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He looked really worn out but he didn't mind much.

Thikning about how he would grab a coffee after his first class, as he made his way out of the bathroom, Alfred blinked when he saw Arthur waiting for him. He gave him a smile. "Hey, Thanks for waiting for me. You didn't have too, I don't want to make you late or anything..."

Then, grabbing his glasses and putting them on, as well as collecting his books and shoving them in his bag, he finally made his way over to Arthur.

"So you going to give me the details about this superhero now?" He gave a grin as he lead them out the door.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Arthur blinked as the other had gone out from the bathroom so fast. "Wow, that was fast.." For someone who hadn't slept well, he can sure move fast. "And, it's no problem at all. I'm sure you would have done the same thing for me." Well, he wasn't really sure about that but he has the feeling that he would. Alfred just seemed to be that kind of guy.

Arthur followed Alfred as he led them out of the door. "Superhero..?" Arthur raised a brow at the question, thinking what the other could have meant by that. And then he remembered that new superhero that he saw in the television. "Oh! Do you mean, White Star? I guess I could...

Arthur pondered for a minute. "Well, you left for your science class.. After that, he appeared at the crime scene.. He introduced himself as White Star and saved the little boy from the robbers. He was really strong! He sent the other man flying because of a punch." Arthur thought some more as they walked towards the classrooms. What more could he say? "Oh! And yes, he did have a costume. He was wearing something with a star in the middle."

Arthur then stopped at the classroom where his first class was going to be. "Well.. my first class is here..." He then looked down. Arthur didn't really know what Alfred's schedule was so he doesn't know if they have the same breaks. And, he also didn't know if the other wanted to spend time with a boring man like him. "Um.. I guess.. I'll see you later..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

"Really?" Alfred tried to act impressed. "Man, I wish I could have seen the rest of it. But no, I had to do a lab for science." He gave a bit of a put. " And a costume! He really is a superhero! He sounds like a really cool guy. I wonder if we'll hear anymore about him..."

Alfred stopped when Arthur motioned that they were outside his first class. "Oh, okay. Well I see you in Literature." He gave a smile and started to walk off. But then a thought struck him and he turned around and called to Arthur.

"Hey! After Literature we should totally get lunch. Like some burgers or ice cream or something!" He gave a wave before he continued down the hallway, speed walking to get to his own class.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

"Your studies are much more important than seeing a hero, Alfred." Arthur chuckled a bit, trying to talk some sense into the other man. Well, he seems to be more excited about White Star now than he was earlier today. "But, yes, I would like to hear more about him. It's not everyday that you get to see a superhero after all.."

Arthur would have loved to talked with Alfred some more but it was really time for his Math class to start. "Er, yes. See you then." He felt a bit disappointed when the other just turned away from him. He shrugged. Well, what did he expect? Arthur towards the door and was just about to enter when he heard Alfred call out to him.

Arthur flushed a bit when Alfred had shouted an invitation to eat after their Literature class and then walk away at a fast rate. "I-Idiot.." Arthur mumbled. Why couldn't he just ask him after Literature class? Rather than to shout it in front of a lot of people. He then ignored the people in the hallway and went inside the classroom.

He sat on his usual seat and listened attentively to the teacher, taking down notes as the teacher gave his lecture. But, for some reason, he was happy and for the first time in his college life, he was excited.

He couldn't wait for Math to be over.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Alfred managed through his first class okay. He started to feel a little sleepy but he was able to take good notes and got the assignment written down.

Once first class was over he got a coffee which helped him through the other parts of his day, and he finally made it to Literature class.

Alfred walked through the door and saw Arthur already sitting at a seat. He smiled and hurried over taking the seat next to him. "Hey Artie!" He greeted the other cheerfully. "So how about everyone in my first class wouldn't shut up about this 'White Star' guy. Now I really wish I could have seen him!"

He was going to talk some more but then the class had started, so he had to turn away and pay attention. Half way through the lesson however, the caffine he had earlier was starting to wear off, and he was starting to fall asleep. His eyes half lidded as he rested his head on one arm.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm

After his Math class, Arthur took some time to finish up the rest of his notes, making sure that they were all correct and that his solutions weren't flawed. When, everything was double-checked, Arthur packed his things up and made his way over to his next class.

His next class was Literature. He tried to walk slower than usual so that he wouldn't look too excited. He wasn't just excited but he was also really nervous. He didn't know why though, he was only meeting with Alfred after all. It was no big deal. Just friends, or Er.., acquaintances sitting together for a class and getting something to eat after!

When he arrived at the classroom, he slowly peaked in and found that Alfred was still not there. He didn't know whether to feel elated or to feel a bit disappointed but shrugged and just entered the classroom. He sat on his usual seat, hoping that Alfred was all right, knowing that the other was tired from staying up too late at night.

He was lost in thought when the other suddenly appeared. Arthur immediately covered his mouth before he could make an undignified sound. "Y-you idiot.." He whispered, his brows furrowed. "You surprised me!"

Alfred seemed to be really interested in White Star, huh? "Yes, I do know what you mean. My classmates seem to have taken an interest to him as well seeing as they couldn't stop talking about him, saying how awesome he was."

Arthur stopped talking though when the teacher entered, signalling the beginning of the class. Arthur did what he normally does during classes but he often takes glances at Alfred and noticed that the other was asleep in class once again. Arthur made sure to copy the notes and listen very well so that he could let Alfred borrow them later when he needs it. He doesn't normally let people borrow his notes but he'll make an exception for Alfred, seeing as the other was already working too hard on his studies.

--

When class was over, Arthur shook Alfred slightly, trying to wake the other up. "Alfred.. Alfred.." He called the other's name out again and again. "Wake up.. Class is over."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next