Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 2 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Alfred mumbled for a bit before he shifted and woke up. He rubbed at his eyes and gave Arthur a confused look. He then glanced at the teacher and noticed the glare he got, and he knew that he had fallen asleep in class again.

He gave a sheepish look to Arthur. "Hey Artie... you don't mind if I copy your notes later right?" He asked quietly as he gathered his things before they started to leave class.

Once they were in the hallway Alfred turned to Arthur excitedly. "So now that class is over we get to go eat! We can go where ever you want. We can head to the dinning hall, or go to a fast food joint, or get some sandwiches and eat them back in our room. Dosen't matter to me, though I did like the ice cream idea..." Alfred gave a laugh.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes playfully at Alfred. "Well, it's about time that you woke up! You were snoring right in the middle of class. It's good that it wasn't too loud or else the teacher might have sent you out.." The teacher must have known about Alfred's night classes, seeing as she had let Alfred sleep right through her class. "And my name is Arthur. Not 'Hey' or 'Artie', all right?" He found that nickname really silly and embarrassing. "But, you may borrow my notes if you want. I wrote every single explanation in much simpler terms that you could understand easily." Arthur flushed. "B-but it's not because I wrote them for you or anything! It's just because I.. I want them to be easy to read the next time I read them." He huffed,handing the notebook to Alfred, walking out of the classroom, embarrassed.

Once he was in the hallway, he slowed down a bit so that Alfred could catch up to him as he didn't want to be rude. After all, the other did invite him to eat out.

He was a bit surprised though when Alfred asked him where he would like to eat. "Um, well, you were the one who invited me out.." He started, avoiding eye contact with the other. "So.. you have to decide where we eat.." Arthur didn't exactly know a lot of good places to eat since he normally stays in the school's cafeteria and just eat whatever is in there.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Alfred smiled as he took Arthur's notebook and put it away with the rest of his things. "Thanks Artie, you're the best!~" He teased the other a bit seeing as how the nickname annoyed him. He gave a laugh. "But seriously, thanks Arthur."

Alfred then hummed for a second as he tried to think of a place they could go eat. "Ah, I know!" He grabbed Arthur's hand and started to move quickly down the hallway, and out the building. "It's just down the street."

After they walked for a bit, Alfred stopped infront of a small dinner. "Here we are!" He said excitedly waving his arm. "This place is really cool, and they have some of the best burgers ever, but they do other stuff too. They are even open pretty late, so I come here a lot after my night classes."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 am

Arthur sent a glare at Alfred's direction when the other had addressed him with that silly name once again. "Do we have to go through with this again? I am Arthur! Not Artie! How would you feel if I started going around calling you Alfie? Not a good idea, is it?"

But, he was caught off-guard when the other suddenly thanked him and addressing him properly. He blinked as he did not expect that. Maybe, his threats had worked. He then had a triumphant look on his face. "Well, I'm glad that you see it my way." But, after a few seconds, he looked away and mumbled. "You're welcome."

After walking for what seemed like a few minutes, Alfred had grabbed Arthur's hand and started to pull him down into crowds of people. "A-Alfred!" He flushed, trying to keep up with the other as Alfred pulled his hand. "Slow down a bit, will you..?" He was glad that Alfred did slow down a bit but just how far where they going to walk? Arthur was feeling a bit tired. He looked up at the other when he said that it was just down the street. "D-down the street... Right.." He panted.

After a few more minutes, they finally reached their destination. Finally. "Oh, I see.. Shall we go inside then..?" Arthur noticed that the other was still holding his hand. Arthur's face flushed bright pink. "U-um.. Will you be letting go of my hand.. anytime soon..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

Alfred nodded and started to lead them inside, still holding onto Arthur's hand. He gavea wave to one of the waitresses he saw a lot, and she noticed that he was holding Arthur's hand and she gave him a smile.

Alfred then heard Arthur's words. He blinked and looked down, and indeed notice that he was still holding the other's hand. "O-Oh, right! Sorry." He pulled his back and blushed a bit, before he lead them to a booth that was next to a small televison that was currently playing the news, with a man going over the weather.

"You can get whatever you want!" Alfred gave a smile to Arthur. "I get a discount here since I come here all the time. Sometimes I even get stuff for free!"

The waitress from before came over and handed them their menus. "I take it you want a coke and a burger like usual Alfred?" She gave him a smile.

"Yes ma'am." Alfred nodded back.

"And what can I get for your cute friend here?" The waitress smiled at Arthur, waiting for his response with her pen and small notebook in hand.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 am

Arthur then felt a nervous when the other had pulled his hand away from his. He hoped that he had not offended or embarrassed the other. After all, who wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen holding hands with someone like Arthur? With someone who has caterpillars for eyebrows? After all, the people from high school who always bullied him and called him names made it clear that he was disgusting. He was just glad that they had matured a little bit now that they are in college.

Arthur then followed Alfred over to one of the booths as he didn't want to be left behind. He sat across the other teen and gave him a small smile back. He was glad that the other didn't seem to be offended as he had originally thought. That made him feel a bit better.

And then, a waitress came to them and gave them their menus. Arthur had examined it clearly and found most of the food that they served would give him a heart attack. He blinked. "Um.. I.. I'll have.. water." He paused, trying to look for something edible. "And a chicken salad, please." He smiled politely at the waitress.

When the waitress had left, Arthur whispered to Alfred. "You eat here, everyday? And you only eat burgers with a soda?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He looked at the other, unimpressed. "You have to eat healthier! Maybe, that's why you are always so tired at night..."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 am

Alfred looked up from playing with his napkin when Arthur spoke. "Hey, burgers can be healthy! They have lettuce, and tomates, it's liek they are their own little salade besides being a burger!" He smiled a bit playfully. "And not 'just a burger and soda' the burger comes with fries."

"But This place is one of the only ones open after my classes, and it's close by. Besides, I like burgers anyway." He gave a bit of a shrug. He was then silent for a moment, before he tried to make conversation.

"So, what about you? What do you like?" He gave a smile. "You already know so much about me. I like burgers, superheros, and fall asleep in class because I have late calsses all the time."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 am

Arthur gave Alfred another unimpressed look. "Yes, burgers can be healthy when they're not covered in grease and fat! Do you even know how many calories are in that thing? You'd get sick if eat that more than once a day!" Arthur refused to believe that Alfred only eats burgers and chips because he must have been doing some extensive workout for him to keep that muscular figure of his! But, just to make sure... "You do eat other food than this, right..?"

Arthur felt a little bad at the mention of Alfred's night classes once again. It really does seem that his night classes take up too much of Alfred's needs. But, his education is also very important. Arthur wished that he could help.

He snapped out from his thoughts when the other had asked him about what he likes. Arthur stared at Alfred for a while, not knowing what to answer. Nobody has ever asked him about what he liked before because nobody really cared. Not that Alfred cares, he said to himself. Alfred was only asking because he didn't want to have any awkward silences between them, that is all.

Arthur fidgeted, a bit nervous as he doesn't know what to say. "I.. I like tea. My hobbies are knitting and embroidery.
I'm.. I'm not exactly friendly and I have low patience for a certain stupid frenchman." Arthur flushed. Well, that was lame. "A-And.. I'm bad at talking about myself unless there was a specific question that I have to answer. If there was anything you wanted to know, you may ask."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 am

Alfed rubbed the back of his head a bit at the question of him eating something else. "Um... sometimes?" He gave a bit of a laugh. "I mean I get a chicken sandwhich ever now and again... and when I have time I go to the dinning hall but..." He trailed of a bit lamely.

"Embroidery and knitting...?" Alfred questioned for a moment, before his eyes lit up and he smiled. "That's cool! So you can like make scarfs and stuff, or like make differnt things?! Have you ever made hard stuff like costumes or anything?!" Alfred then stopped and blushed a bit, and he gave a bit of a cough. "N-Not that I know anything about costumes..."

He was silent for a few seconds before he decided to ask a question like Arthur suggested. "Um, what about reading? I saw you had a lot of books when you unpacked..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 am

That was it. If that was how Alfred was going to be then he would have to do something about that whether Alfred wanted him to or not. He'd just have to surprise him one of these days.

Arthur was getting ready to defend how knitting and doing embroidery was manly and how a lot men were doing it but stopped and stared at the other man when Alfred seemed to be excited about him doing these things. "Y-you.. you don't think that it's a girly hobby..?" Arthur shook his head and tried to compose himself, trying his best to not act too surprised at Alfred's reaction. "Um, well, yes. I can make scarves and the like." He stopped a bit when the other mentioned doing costumes. Why would he be making costumes? "Oh! If you mean costumes for Halloween, then I have made some before for my little brother."

Arthur raised his eyebrow at Alfred. He felt like the other was hiding something from him but then again, it was none of his business, was it? So, he let it slide.

He remained silent as he felt that he had made the other uncomfortable. He was about to say something when the other had asked him a question. "Reading..?" He blinked. "Well, yes, I do love reading. I often do it whenever I feel lone--whenever I feel bored." He flushed. He had almost confessed something really embarrassing to Alfred. Hopefully, the other didn't notice.

He then fidgeted for a bit and looked at Alfred nervously. "What about you?" He tried to move the subject away from him. "What kind of things do you like? Other than burgers and superheroes..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:03 pm

"Ah... I like reading sometimes too." Alfred commented back. He then blinked when the conversation was directed at him.

"Ah, well... I like my science class a lot?" He gave a bit of a chuckle. "I think it's the only class I don't have to try super hard in to keep my grades up. And uh, I like to watch the news a lot." He gave a smile.

Then before Alfred could speak anymore, their food was brought out. He got the ketchup and squirted it on his palate for his fries, thanked the waitress, before he started to eat his burger, rather quickly. Hey, he was hungry!

He stopped for a moment as he heard something on the news. "And White Star is shown here saving the day, or rather I should say Night again!" A newscaster spoke excitedly. "Here he is catching a late night criminal..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Arthur nodded. He could have guessed as much since he had rushed outside of their room when he realized that he was late for his science class. Arthur wasn't really good at sciences but he wasn't bad at it either. Average is what he'd like to call himself, but he does excel in Mathematics and English.

"Ah, I see. That's really good, then. It's good to be aware about the recent happenings in the city. Although, I did not expect you to be someone who enjoys watching the news. No offense.." Well, Arthur's first impression of Alfred was a stereotype of a typical American citizen. But, Arthur should have known better than to judge people by stereotypes.

Then, the waitress appeared before them and served their food. His chicken salad looked better than he had imagined. He just wished that it tasted just as good. He then took his fork and started eating it.

He then looked up at Alfred and saw him eating like he hasn't eaten for days. When the other man stopped though, distracted by the news, he reached out and wiped the sauce that was on his face with a tissue. "Alfred, mind your manners!"

And then, Arthur himself stared and listened to the news. He then realized that crimes happen a lot at night. And, Alfred... "Alfred!" He called out and looked at the other seriously. "You need to be alert. Crimes happen late at night and who knows what you could run into!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Alfred jumped a bit when Arthur reached over and wipped his mouth. He then looked down and saw that his burger was almost gone. He didn't think he was eating that fast... He gave a sheepish smile to Arthur. "Sorry Arthur.~" He then used his own napking to wipe his mouth.

He started to listen to the news again, when he heard his name called out. Alfred stared at Arthur with wide eyes. Did he know? Did he find out? How could he have, he had been so careful! What was he going to do? What was he- Alfred blinked when he heard the rest of Arthur's words. "0-Oh!" He gave a sigh of relief. "You don't need to worry about me Artie, I'm always careful when I walk to class and back!"

Alfred then stopped for a moment, as he noticed some supicious looking characters, cominging into the resturant. They were waring all black, and seemed to be whispering to each other... And their hands were in their jacket pockets like they were hiding something...
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Arthur twitched at being called 'Artie' once again but had decided to ignore it since he was worried about the other's safety. But he flushed bright red when the other had noticed. "I-I am NOT worried about you!" He huffed and went back to eating his chicken salad.

He also then started to watch the news once again. This guy, White Star, seems so familiar but he could not remember as to who it was that he reminded him of. And, he only comes out during the night, huh? Maybe, he could see him patrolling down the city if he went out for a walk during the night.

He snapped out from his daydreaming and took a drink from his water as he had already finished his food. He looked over at Alfred to apologize for taking so long but it seemed that the other was looking at something. He tried to spot what Alfred was looking at and saw some suspicious looking men. Arthur then began to feel nervous. "A-Alfred..? I.. I think we should leave.."

Arthur didn't like where this was going. He just hoped that everything would be all right.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:14 pm

"Yeah... I think you're right." Alfred mumbled back but kept his eyes on the men. He got out his wallet and put the money on the table. He then got up with Arthur, but when he saw the men pull something out of their jackets, quickly he pushed Arthur to the ground. "Get down!"

One of the men let out a warning shot, causing many to scream and let out shrieks of terror, even the waitress that had served Alfred and Arthur earlier fainted. "Alright, this is a robber, now no one moves got it?!"

Alfred made a motion for Arthur to be quiet. "I'm going to try to get to the phone... stay here okay?" He whispered and he started to slowly crawl away, while the men were busy pointing their guns at the chasier, who was hurriedly, trying to give them money.

When Alfred crawled away, he brung his satchel with him, and when he was behind a deserted counter, he quickly changed into his outfit, making sure to put on his mask.

~~~

One of the men looked back at Arthur and noticed that Alfred was gone. He let out a growl, and picked him up. "I said no one moves! Where did your buddy go huh? Obviously he doesn't care much for your li-" The man didn't get to finish as White Star came zooming past and landed a fist into the guys jaw.

There was sickining crack, where his fist impacted, and the man was sent to the floor, his weapon dropped.

Alfred stompped on the gun smashing it to pieces, before he grabbed Arthur, so he was safe in his arms. "Are you okay?" He asked seriously, as he punched the guy advancing behind him, not even needing to turn around.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Arthur did the same thing that Alfred has done. He placed the money for his chicken salad on the table. He hadn't expected for Alfred to push him down to the floor though. "A-Alfred?! What the--"

He covered his ears as he heard a gunshot. He flinched when he heard the other yell that it was a robbery. Arthur gulped. He had not expected for something like this to happen on a day like this but the crime rates were, indeed, going up so, things like these were normal now. He just hoped that nobody would get hurt.

Arthur looked up at Alfred with fear in his eyes. He grabbed on to Alfred's shirt, not letting him go. "B-but, Alfred..! You could get hurt! I.. I don't want.." He was cut off when he had seen the determined look on the other's eyes. He truly thinks that this was going to be a bad idea but if Alfred was sure about what he was doing. Then, he would have to trust him. Arthur slowly loosened his grip on Alfred. "A-All right.. Be careful.." He whispered as he finally let the other man go.

--

Arthur gulped when the one of the robbers looked over at him. He must have noticed that Alfred was gone. Oh dear, he hoped that Alfred had already contacted the police. He felt himself gasp a bit as the other picked him up ruthlessly. "L-Let me go!" He tried to glare at the man but the other just glared right back at him and threatened him with his gun as well.

Arthur closed his eyes and waited for the man to shoot him but then, all of a sudden, Arthur fell to the ground. He opened his eyes and looked to his right. There he saw the man that was threatening him, lying on the floor, unconscious.

And before he knew it, he was in the arms of another man. He looked up and saw that it was none other than the new renowned superhero, White Star.

Arthur just stared at the other man, not sure what to do. You don't just get saved by a superhero like him everyday. His heart was pounding with fear and excitement that he felt like he was going to explode! Alfred was so going to be jealous.

Arthur just nodded since he could not find it in him to say thanks. And with all the emotion that he was feeling, he blacked out.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm

"Look it's White Star!"

"Hey, that's the superhero!"

"He saved us!"

People started to cheer, all around the resturant. Aflred waved at them as he gave a finishing blow to the last robber, while still holding onto Arthur.

The police soon showed up, along with a newscrew, who captured Alfred on camera, as he held Arthur, and waved at the people. He handed the men over to the police.

Alfred then went behind the counter, grabbed his bag, and zoomed off with Arthur in his arms. They made it back to their room in seconds.

He gently put Arthur on his bed, and gave him a worried frown, before he went to the bathroom to change. Once he came out, he stayed by Arthur's side, waiting for him to wake up. He said he was okay... but he fainted...
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm

"Mmmnn..." Arthur slowly opened his eyes, but everything was all so blurry. He blinked a few times and his vision finally went back to normal. What happened? The last thing that he remembered was eating out with Alfred and then.. some robbers came in...

"ALFRED!" He sat up straight, looking really panicked. He then looked around and found Alfred right by his bedside. He didn't think, he jumped at Alfred and wrapped his arms around the other's neck, sending them both down to the ground. "Alfred! You're all right! I was so worried! I thought that they got you! Thank goodness that you are all right.." After a few seconds, he realized what he just did so he immediately jumped away from Alfred and apologized.

"I.. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me!" He laughed nervously. He then coughed in his fists and he climbed up once again on his bed, wondering if everything that had happened was all a dream. "A-Alfred..? I.." He blushed, feeling stupid for even asking such a stupid question. "E-everything at the diner.. t-the robbery.. It happened, right..? I.. I wasn't dreaming..? I'm not crazy..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Alfred was about to say something to Arthur, when he saw the other waking up, but he was immedieatly tackled.

After the shock, he let out a laugh and patted Arthur's back. "Yeah, I'm alright. The bad guys didn't even see me as I called the police!" He then gave a concerned look. "But are you alright Arthur?"

When Arthur sat back up on the bed, he blushed a bit before he nodded his head. "Yeah... Sorry about that Artie. I wouldn't have taken you there if that was going to happen. And then I left you to call the police, man do I suck..." He looked to the floor for a second.

"But hey! You got to meet White Star!" Alfred spoke back up with a smile. "He was holding you and everything! I didn't see him fight or anything, but after I came out, he handed you to me, and said: 'Make sure he's okay...' Before he zoomed away..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Arthur let out a relieved sigh when Alfred had confirmed that everything wasn't a dream and that he wasn't crazy. He doesn't know what he would have done if he Alfred had said that it was all a dream. After all, it would be really embarrassing to dream about going out for lunch with your roommate and being saved by a superhero. Because, that would mean that he had secretly wanted it. And he did not want it. Not at all.

But, he snapped out from his thoughts when the other had asked him if he was all right. "Oh, yes. I am quite all right! I'm not hurt anywhere or anything!" He gave Alfred a reassuring smile. "It's not your fault, Alfred.. You wouldn't have known for that to happen. I guess that we just had bad luck on our side today..." He chuckled a bit before continuing. "I don't know why I had passed out though.. But all I knew was that I was terrified! I thought that I would have been murdered!" He confessed, trembling slightly.

"But, I was saved.." A smile made its way to Arthur's face. He then turned towards Alfred. "H-he said that? R-really..?" Arthur didn't know why but he was happy that the other cared for him but,he knows that it wasn't really extraordinary. He knows that the superhero cares for everyone in the city. "I bet he says that about everyone~ Although, I am a bit grateful. I feel bad because I wasn't able to say thank you.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 pm

"Y-Yeah." Alfred blushed a bit. "He was really worried about you, especially since you fainted. He said he would have stayed with you longer... but uh, you know duty calls and all that for a superhero." He gave a weak shrug.

Alfred looked up at Arthur and shook his head. "No, you don't need to thank him, I'm sure he knows your greatful! U-Uh I mean... He is a superhero, and he saves a bunch a people so he knows the town is thankful for what he does...

"And I'm sure you'll see him again on the news. This White Star guy is becoming really popular huh? I bet with him the crime rate will go down in no time!" He then eased Arthur back onto the bed. "Now, you should still take it easy though... You just woke up..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Arthur's face heated up, embarrassed at the fact the he had fainted and there were probably a lot of people who saw him like that. Who knows? People could have had pictures of White Star holding him unconsciously?! And he also felt bad because he had to faint. That just gave White Star more to worry about. "O-oh..? Is that so? I wished that he had just left me there on the ground though... That would have saved him a lot of time..."

Arthur then turned to Alfred and smiled weakly. He guessed that what he said was true. After all, he doesn't have someone that he saves naturally. Arthur doesn't need to feel bad about anything nor does he have to feel special because he wasn't the only one who was saved by the superhero. There were plenty others who were. "You're right, Alfred."

At the mention of seeing White Star once again in the news, Arthur nodded. "Yes, I do believe that with him around, the city would be once again safe for everybody."

Arthur was a bit startled when the other suddenly moved close to him and helped him lie back down on the bed. "Oh, you.." He said, hitting the other lightly on the arm. "I.. I'm not dying or anything like that. I'll be fine.. You're the one who should probably get some rest. After all, you are the one with night classes..." He then looked up at Alfed and stared at him with sleepy emerald eyes. "You... You better take care of yourself.... idiot."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

"What? I wouldn't do that!" Alfred said back astonished. He then blinked and then his eyes widened and he quickly tired to cover his mistake up. "I-I mean if I was White Star I wouldn't do that! And I'm sure the real White Star didn't just lay there on the ground, because he knew it wasn't right." He gave a nod of his head, ageeing with himself.

He watched Arthur as he laided back down and gave a laugh. "But I'm not the one who fainted~." He then smiled as he watched Arthur's eyes close as he went back to sleep. "I have to take care of everyone else first..." He whispered thinking that Arthur couldn't here.

Alfred stayed with Arthur for a little while, until it started to get late. He needed to go on his night rounds pretty soon... So he decided just to leave a note for Arthur, incase he woke up. Just a simple on explaining that he was his night classes and not to worry.

Once that was taken care off, Alfred got dressed up once more and headed out into the night, ready to take on any criminal or bad guy that came his way.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Arthur chuckled a bit at Alfred's reaction when he had said that White Star should have just left him there on the ground. "You don't need to be upset. I was merely joking." He wasn't though but he thought that he should say that he was to make the other calm down. It seemed Alfred really does idolize White Star.

He then started to close his eyes. He didn't really want to fall asleep like this before Alfred but he could not help it. His body was feeling really tired and he was already in a soft and warm bed. "You may not be the one who fainted.. but you could faint if you keep pushing yourself to your limit.." He mumbled, slowly losing consciousness. He heard Alfred mumble something but he could not make out the words. And after a while, he had fallen into a deep sleep.

After a few hours, Arthur woke up all alone in the dorm room. He then sat up and stretched to wake himself up even more. He looked at the clock and noticed that it was just eight o'clock pm. That means that Alfred must still be in his night class.

He then noticed a piece of paper on his bedside drawer saying Alfred was, indeed, on his night classes. Arthur frowned.He had probably not eaten anything yet. Arthur stood up and went to the convenience store and bought some sandwiches and some water for Alfred for when he comes back. He would have made some food for Alfred but he was banned from using the dorm's kitchen ever since he had set it on fire. What a shame, really.

Arthur then placed the sandwiches on Alfred's bed as he went back to his own bed to go back to sleep.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 pm

When Alfred came back from his late night rounds, he was exhusted, and more then a little sore. There was some big jewlery store break in and then he got cornered and actaully got hurt a bit...

three men got him from behind and managed to turn him around and cut up his arm pretty good with a knife, it was bleeding pretty badly, but it would start to heal in the morning, and then eventually the wounds would turn to scars.

Alfred made his way to the bathroom where he changed, and bandaged up his arm as best he could, though he was beign a bit sloppy, because he was tired. He didn't notice that he left the first aid kit out, or a few bandages, or a few drops of blood was left in the sink...

With a his arm done up best he could get it at the moment, he made his way to his bed, where he blinked and saw sandwiches there. Alfred's stomach grumbled and he happily unwrapped them and ate them quickly, washing them down the with some water. He turned his head towards Arthur who was still sleeping and smiled, before he got into bed and went straight to sleep.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next