Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 6 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Hero Alfred Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 am

Alfred blushed when Arthur told him that he was the only one he let hold his hand. He then gave a wide smile. "But it's a big deal to me... " He then watched Arthur closely as he took his hand back and placed it with his other one just above his lap. His smile couldn't help but fall slightly as he noticed that Arthur was nervous... why?

Alfred bit his lip as he listened to Arthur's words. He was happy but.... But what? But he didn't want to be with Alfred? He didn't want to see him anymore? He then heard Arthur's question. More then friends? It then all made sense to him... All of the weird feelings and thoughts he was having about Arthur, getting mad a Kiku for trying to hold Arthur's hand, and wanting to give Arthur a kiss, it was because he wanted to be more then friends. He.... He loved Arthur. He wanted to keep him safe, hold him and never let him go... But did Arthur want that? He... He didn't reject him yet, so...

He was silent for a moment, before he leaned in. Alfred then gently took Arthur's chin in one hand, and tilted his head up at a bit of a an angle, and he slowly closed his eyes before he made his lips meet Arthur's. It was just a soft, gentle kiss, but it felt like so much more. It was like a flame that suddenly ignited. Alfred's heart swelled and beat rapidly in his chest, and it felt like the kiss was too short. When Alfred pulled away, he was blushing but there was smile on his face and a little shine in his eyes.

"I would like to be more..." He whispered quietly into Arthur's ear, as he then wrapped his arms around him in a hug and brought him close.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Arthur started to feel even more nervous when Alfred made a comment about how big of a deal it was to him that another person would hold Arthur's hand. It somehow made him feel very hopeful. He knew that it was bad to feel that hopeful though because it would hurt far too much if it Alfred had meant it in just a friendly way. "It's not that much of a big deal though... I mean, it's only holding hands, right..?"

In truth, Arthur also thought of it as a big deal. It would make him feel horrible if someone started to go and be friendly with Alfred all of a sudden. And, if Alfred would like to spend time with that person more than he would want to spend time with him, that would make it even worse. Maybe, it was what Alfred was thinking when he saw that Kiku wanted to hold Arthur's hand?

He already knew that he was in love with Alfred, ever since before he knew that Alfred was a superhero. He would always worry about the other man, wondering if he was injured again or if he had eaten already and he even remembered how sad he was when he thought about Alfred meeting someone during the night. He knew that he didn't stand a chance with Alfred seeing as that he was just his nosy roommate. How it even got to this point, Arthur doesn't even know anymore.

Arthur felt so confused and when Alfred stayed silent for quite some time, Arthur finally took that as rejection. Arthur really didn't want to cry in front of Alfred as that would be far too embarrassing and it would also hurt his already wounded pride. "I'm sorry..." He said. "You should really go and have breakfast.. I'm sure they are waiting for you."

Arthur was just about to go lie back down on the bed when Alfred leaned in and captured his lips in a kiss. Arthur blinked for a while, his mind not registering what just happened. But, before he could do anything about it, Alfred had already pulled away.

Arthur stared at Alfred for a long while, trying to get his mind to work. When he finally did, his eyes widened, his face turned bright red and his heart beat started to go really fast! He brought his hand up to touch his lips, taking short glances up at Alfred. "T-that was my first k-kiss, idiot." He admitted, blushing harder as he did so.

He then flinched when Alfred whispered something in his ears and hugged him really close. Arthur leaned into the hug and hugged Alfred back, clinging onto him. "Y-you do..?" He asked, feeling really hopeful. He knows that he already received a lot of confirmation that Alfred likes him back but still, he wanted to make sure. "Are you sure..? You won't regret it..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sat May 12, 2012 2:53 am

When Alfred heard Arthur he let out a chuckle. "Good, because it was my first kiss too..." He then pulled back from the hug to look at Arthur with a smile on his face.

"Of course I'm sure! Arthur, you are very special to me." He then blinked when he heard Arthur ask if he would regret it. He quickly shook his head. "I wouldn't regret it! Arthur, you make me so happy." He started to blush a bit. "I... I love seeing your smile, and hearing your laugh..." Alfred then gave a tiny smile.

"You know with me being a hero, I see lots of smiles, especially after I help someone. And I always want to help and protect everyone. But Arthur... You're smile and laugh, it... it means more to me then anyone's in the world. And, and I want to protect you more then anyone else." Alfred's face started to turn a bright red as he admited this. "And... I just want to make you happy. I want to be the one you smile at... and the one who is closest to you...."

Alfred pulled Arthur into another hug and kissed his forehead. "There is no way I regret this Arthur..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sat May 12, 2012 3:56 am

Arthur was a bit surprised when Alfred chuckled as he pulled away from Arthur. He blinked at him for a while before it what Alfred said finally registered in his head. So, he was Alfred's first kiss too..? For some strange reason, Arthur felt butterflies in his stomach. He felt happy that he was the first one that Alfred ever kissed. It made him feel special to have someone like Alfred fancy him.

He sat there in front of Alfred, just blushing at everything that Alfred was saying. Why did he have to be so sweet, saying such cute things to him? It was making him feel happy and giddy like a bloody school girl! He was a man, damn it! But, he guessed that it couldn't be helped seeing as that it was the first time that he actually got some love and affection from someone other than his mother who had died when he was younger.

But when Alfred admitted that he wanted to protect Arthur the most, to see Arthur's smile and to be the one who was closest to him, Arthur let out a small smile. "You idiot.. There was no need to be cheesy with me.." He huffed, rolling his eyes playfully at Alfred. "B-but, if it makes you feel better.." He paused for a while, as if he was having a hard time saying the next few words. "Aside from my mother.. y-you are the closest to me." He then coughed in his fist, embarrassed.

And then, suddenly, he found himself pulled into another hug, with Alfred kissing his forehead. Arthur figured that it would be all right to let his guard down and just relax in Alfred's arms. "I.. I love you.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun May 13, 2012 1:31 am

"But being cheesy is fun~!" Alfred sang and then let out a laugh. He stopped thought when he heard that Arthur say he was the closest to him besides his mother. His smile widened and it felt like he couldn't contain his happiness. "You're the closest to me too Arthur." He said back still keeping Arthur in his embrace.

When he heard those three words leave Arthur's mouth he stopped. He hadn't heard those words for awhile and... and it felt wonderful to hear them again. Alfred blushed, leaned in and gave Arthur another kiss. "I love you too..." He whispered back, still giving off that huge smile, as if it couldn't leave his face.

After awhile of him just holding Arthur close, Alfred's stomach gave a loud growl. He blinked before he let out a laugh. "We should propably head back down to breakfast. You still haven't eaten anything either." He then got up, and pulled Arthur up with him.

"I wonder if Kiku and his other friend Yao are still waiting for us...? Yao I think the other guy's name was... I'm not sure." Alfred gave a shrug before he slipped his hand into Arthur's, interlocking their fingers together.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun May 13, 2012 6:06 am

Arthur closed his eyes and waited for Alfred to push him away. He had never meant to say it out loud! He knew that Alfred would probably be grossed out by it since they had only just confessed! He pulled away slightly, hoping to make things right again by saying that Alfred didn't need to say that he felt the same way and tell him to forget about it when he felt Alfred's lips capture his' once again.

Arthur stiffened and a soft blush made it's way onto his face. But, before he could go and try to kiss Alfred back, the other had already pulled away. Arthur pouted and hit Alfred continuously, a little bit upset at the other. "I-Idiot..!" He then crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at the other. "I.. I would also like to be able to kiss you too..."

He then leaned up and pressed his lips on to Alfred's but pulling away just as quick. "There. Now, we're even."

After a while of just sitting there on the bed, Arthur heard Alfred's stomach growl. Now that he knew that Alfred and Kiku weren't together, he felt like it would be all right to go down get something to eat. Although, he should have to be careful as he now discovered how a jealous person Alfred could be. "All right. I suppose it wouldn't hurt.." He then took Alfred's hand and stood up from the bed.

He then felt a bit guilty for leaving Kiku and Yao when they had been so kind to invite them over to get breakfast. "I.. I hope so. We should apologize to them when we get there." He nodded. But, he was surprised when Alfred suddenly laced his fingers with his own. Was it really all right for them to go out like that? What would other people think? There are a lot of homophobic people in the school and who knows what they would do? It scared Arthur just thinking about it.

"A-Alfred..? I.. I don't think I'm ready to let everyone know about us.." He felt guilty. "I-It's not that I'm ashamed about you! It's just.. I.. We're in college.. And, you know how that is.." He looked up at Alfred, hoping that the other would understand. "I'm scared, Alfred.. I'm really scared."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Alfred stopped when he heard the fear in Arthur's voice. He understood though. He knew not many people were comfortable with homosexualtiy, and he really didn't want Arthur to get hurt. He would especially feel bad if Arthur got hurt all because he was holding his hand, or kissed him public. It would be all his fault.

He slolwy removed his hand from Arthur's and gave the other a nod. His hand felt cold and empty without Arthur's, and he wouldn't lie. He did feel a bit hurt that Arthur didn't want to hold his hand in public, but he could deal with it if it made Arthur comfortable and safe.

"I undestand..." He sighed and nodded. He then pulled Arthur close for a really quick hug. "And you don't have to be scared, because I'm you're hero and I will always protect you." Alfred whispered before he pulled away and started to walk besides Arthur.

When they arrived at the dinning hall, Alfred saw Kiku and Yao still sitting at the same table, they were talking about something as both were a bit leaned in and they seemed to be mumbling something. Though when Alfred's eyes met Kiku's and the other's conversation stopped as Kiku motioned them over.

"Why don't you go over and grab us some seats while I get us some food?" Alfred smiled and nodded to the table where Kiku and Yao were sitting before he went to grab the food.

When Alfred came back, he handed Arthur a tray of food before he sat down next to him with his own tray, which had three times as much food as everyone else's. "Hello again." Alfred said cheerfully, before he started to take a bite of his food he bought.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon May 14, 2012 3:44 am

Arthur could sense that he really hurt Alfred from what he just said. He felt horrible but he just didn't want to go through will all of that drama where people would harass them just because of their sexuality. He knows how cruel other people can be and knowing some people would love to make their lives miserable. And, with Alfred's careless nature, he might give away his true identity. He just wanted to keep them both safe from harm.

Arthur then felt even more guilty when Alfred pulled his hand away from Arthur. He felt truly bad that he had to go and say such things. But, there was no way that he was going to take it back now! After all, he was going to do this for Alfred too. He really hoped that the other would understand.

When Alfred hugged him, he felt himself sigh in relief. He then hugged back, pressing his face onto the other's chest. "Idiot.. Worry about yourself, would you? You don't have to worry about me." Arthur knew that Alfred had to protect everyone in the city and not just him. After all, isn't that the duty of a hero? And, with that said, heroes shouldn't have anything that could potentially hold them back. Like lovers. But, Arthur doesn't really get into dangerous situations anyway so it should be fine, right?

After a while, they pulled away and started to walk right beside each other back over to the dining hall where Kiku and Yao were waiting for them. He saw Kiku smile at them and motioned over to sit right beside them. Arthur nodded when Alfred said that he would be the one to get their food. "All right.."

He then saw that Kiku and Yao were sitting right across each other. Kiku motioned for Arthur to sit down beside him which Arthur agreed to, thinking that since he and Alfred were already together, there was no need for jealousy or anything of the sort.

Kiku then introduced Arthur to Yao. Arthur nodded and smiled slightly, shaking the other man's hand as he introduced himself. When Alfred returned, he was a bit surprised by the amount of food that he bought for himself. He was about to scold the other when he remembered that Alfred said he had lightning-fast metabolism so he just chose to keep quiet.

Kiku, on the other hand, felt a bit pressured. "Um, Hello again, A-Alfred-san.." He blinked when he saw the other man's tray of food which contained more than what the tray that he, Yao and Arthur have combined! "Are you sure you can finish all of that..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon May 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Alfred stopped stuffing his face with his fries and looked up at Kiku. He gave a smile and looked like he was going to talk with his mouthful, but held up a hand and swallowed before he did so. "Oh definetly. I'm starving!" He emphisized this point by taking a pretty big bite of one of the burgers on his tray.

In actually fact, Alfred was really pretty hungry. His metabolism makes him burn up food in no time. So if he went just a little while without food, it would more then likely make him feel weak and sick. So the more food he ate in attempt to fill him up, the better.

Alfred looked up from his food when he noticed the weird stare Yao and Kiku were giving him. Though Kiku looked like he was doing more to hide his more then Yao. Alfred blushed as it finally occured to him that all the food he was eating more then likely looked strange. "I uh... don't actually get the chance to eat a lot..." He tried to come up with a good explination. "I take a bunch of classes and sometimes have to skip meals, so I eat a lot when I can." He sent the two others a smile.

He then continued to eat his food and tried to make good conversation. Though after awhile, he felt like he could feel a pair of eyes watching him. But when Alfred would turn to check, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary... Just other students in the dinning hall. Weird...

The feeling definetly put Alfred on his guard, but he tried not to show it, hiding his nervousness, behind his smile.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Arthur saw that Kiku was still having doubts believing what Alfred is saying from the look in his eyes. "It's true, Kiku. Do you remember that night you came over to our room?" He paused for a bit. He can't say that he was doing night classes, can he? If he did, they would ask so many questions! "He has a part-time job during the night.." He said, trying to make it sound more believable.

Kiku then nodded and looked back at Alfred. "Shouldn't you at least bring some food with you, Alfred-san?" But then he realized that, maybe, Alfred didn't have time to go out and buy himself some food as he was working. Otherwise, he would have done already, right? "Hmm, I have a friend that enjoys cooking as a hobby and I am sure that she would be happy to cook for you, if you'd like. After all, she has been looking for more taste-testers."

Arthur could feel himself huff a bit at that thought. He knew that Kiku was just trying to help out but he couldn't help but to feel a bit irked by it. He was supposed to be the one making lunches of Alfred, not some woman who he hadn't even met yet! He would make some food for Alfred but he was starting to run out of money. And, he couldn't ask from his dad until next month because his pride won't let him do so. Maybe, he could get a part-time job at night so that Alfred wouldn't know about it.

Arthur mentally nodded to himself and decided that he would start looking for that part-time job. But then, if he did get a job, it could lessen their time together. He had to talk to Alfred about this later as he wanted to know what Alfred thinks about his plan.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 am

Alfred blinked and smiled at Kiku's suggestion. "I guess brining food with me wouldn't be a bad idea... I've never thought of it before. But then again I liked eating with someone and not by myself..." He turned and gave a smile to Arthur.

He continued to feel that strange feeling, and it grew stronger when he had finished his breakfast. What bothered Alfred was it wasn't just that feeling of someone watching him, it was the feeling of someone like him watching him. And the only person he knew of that was anything like he was, was Gilbert. But Gilbert couldn't be here could he? But then again, Gilbert had set the dorm rooms on fire, it would be a surprise if he attacked in a crowed again.

Just when the feeling grew stronger and Alfred was going to get up and search for the albino, Someone came over to their table. It was a man with a similar color of hair to Gilbert's but his eyes were a shade of violet. Alfred's fist clenched, as he looked up at the other, not liking the innocent smile on his face.

"Hello, you are Alfred yes?" The other asked, his smile never leaving his face.

"Yeah..." Alfred responded back tensely, his eyes giving a glare as he didn't know who this person was... but the feeling he was receiving was making him nervous.

"I have heard a lot about you. But I must say that you are less then what I had originally thought. What a pity..."

Alfred let out a growl. "Who are you?"

"Me? I am Ivan." Ivan smiled and nodded. "I am rather um... new here. But I have heard a lot about you from my comrade." Ivan then leaned forward and whispered in Alfred's ear. "I have definitely heard a lot about you, 'wonder boy'."

When he heard Ivan's words, Alfred stiffened. He then turned and quickly looked at Arthur. "Arthur, head back to the room with Kiku and Yao, okay?" He tried giving a smile to show everything was alright, even though it really wasn't. "I'll head up with you in a bit. Ivan here... um... needs my advice on something." His voice hardened when he sent another glare at the other.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Arthur flushed when Alfred smiled at him. "I-Idiot." He mumbled as he looked away, making a mental note to hit the other when they were all alone in their room. How could he say such embarrassing things so easily? But, maybe, he was just overthinking things again? Who knows? Maybe, it was just a coincidence that the other smiled at him..?

He then looked back at Alfred and noticed that the other looked troubled. Arthur frowned, wondering what was wrong. "Alfred..? Are you all right..? You seem to have been spacing out for a while now.." He said, feeling worried. But, it seemed that the other was too lost in thought since he didn't respond. This made Arthur worry even more. What was wrong? Did he do something to upset him? Arthur opened his mouth to try and catch Alfred's attention once again but then, a tall man came and stood before them.

Arthur didn't like the feeling that he was getting from the other man. Arthur's eyes widened as this person named 'Ivan' seemed to know about Alfred's real identity. Just who was this man? Was he here to threaten Alfred about revealing his secret identity?

He frowned when Alfred told him to go back to the room along with Kiku and Yao. He wanted to protest but it seems that Alfred was serious about it so he did as he was told. "All right. I'll be waiting for you.." He said, as he forced a smile over at Kiku and Yao and told them that they should leave the two men alone for them to talk.

Arthur couldn't help the bad feeling that was growing in his chest as he continued to walk away from Alfred and towards their room. He didn't know if something bad was going to happen to him or to Alfred but he hoped that everything would be all right.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 pm

As soon as Arthur left, Ivan shook his head. "So you really are friends with them. Not wise at all..."

"So what if I'm friends with them?" Alfred shot back, standing up to stand even with Ivan. He didn't like feeling the other loom over him.

"They are the enemy. They have hurt us, or did you forget that. Gilbert has said that you spent time with him at the lab, but it must have really messed up your brain..." Ivan gave a shurg and a dark smirk.

"You're the ones who got messed up! Not everyone is going to hurt us!" Alfred shouted back. He then blinked and looked around, noticing that he was attracting a crowd of attention. He then motioned for Ivan to follow him outside.

"You know they will." Ivan said back as he followed. "Why else would you want to hide what you are? You are scared of showing them the real you, because you know they will hurt you. They will hurt anything they do not understand."

Alfred lead them outside and walked aways till they were safe from wondering eyes. "What do you want?" he gritted out through his clentched teeth. He did not like this Ivan person at all.

"Ah, you must keep an eye on your temper." Ivan smiled and wagged a finger at Alfred. "If you get to hot you might explode... And you will not be able to handle the flames like Gilbert does."

"How do you know Gilbert?!" Alfred yelled out, really losing control now. Really who was Ivan? How did he know Gilbert? And why was he here?

"I am his comrade. I am another experiment. I met him when he was moved to my room at the lab. At the time he kept worrying about you, but when he found out you left him, he was very upset."

Alfred frowned and couldn't help but feel guilty at that. "B-But... I didn't really leave him. I thought he was... gone." Alfred bit his lip.

"You really do not have faith him as much as he did you. It is a pity." Ivan shook his head. "But he still sort of trust you. He wanted me to ask you to join up wiht us."

"Join you?" Alfred asked with a raised eyebrow. "What... What are you doing?" Alfred didn't like the sudden terrible feeling in his stomach.

Ivan's smile darkened. "We are planning on something. I will not tell you what unless you join."

"Well I can't join you if others are going to get hurt!"

Ivan sighed. "Then you are going to be in the way. I take care of you now yes?"

Alfred didn't have time to blink as Ivan's hand was suddenly on his head. The pain was instant, and blinding. All Alfred could see was darkness. But there was the terrible pain, like something was being ripped from his body. And he heard Ivan laughing in his head.

Alfred started to scream as his limbs started to feel numb. When the pain became so much he couldn't stand it, he moved his hand out and punched as hard as he could. He sight returned and he saw Ivan smiling and holding his cheek before dissapering.

Alfred panted and shivered as his whole body felt numb and cold. He didn't understand what had happened or what was happening. His body went on auto pilot as he managed to walk back to Arthur and his room shivering. Alfred tried to stay concious as he gave a shake knock on their door.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 am

Kiku noticed that something weird was going on between Alfred and this 'Ivan', judging from the way that they look at each other. He hoped that it wasn't something too serious though. But, was this 'Ivan' from this school as well? It seemed like it was the first time that he had ever seen someone like him. He shook his head. It would be best if he minded his own business. He didn't want to get involved in troublesome things.

Kiku nodded and followed Arthur along with Yao all the way back to their dorm rooms. He could feel that something was bothering Arthur since he had this serious look on his face. Maybe, he was worried about Alfred? He then placed a hand on the other's shoulder to help calm him down. "Alfred-san will be all right, Arthur-san. Do not worry."

Arthur was cut off from his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. His face flushed when Kiku had mentioned that everything would be all right. "I'm not worried! Whoever said that I was worried?! I was..! I was just thinking about what to do later on! That's all!" He finished lamely. Why did Kiku have to notice everything? It wasn't like he was that obvious, was he?

"Whatever you say, Arthur-san." Kiku chuckled, as he continued to walk over to their dorm room.

Once they reached their own dorm rooms, they stopped for a while bid their farewells. And when that was done, Arthur entered his own room and waited for Alfred to return. He really felt horrible and he wanted to know if Alfred was all right. Maybe, he should have stayed with the other? But, Alfred wanted him out of the way! He couldn't just possibly..

But then, suddenly, a knock was heard from the door. Could it be Alfred? Arthur immediately stood up and walked over towards the door and opened it. His face paled when he saw that Alfred was looking very weak and barely even conscious. "Alfred!" He gasped and then lifted Alfred's right arm and placed it across his shoulders as he assisted him to lie down on the bed.

Arthur frowned, wrapping Alfred with the blankets and making sure he was comfortable. "What happened to you...? Did.. Did Ivan do this..?" He then felt angry at Ivan. What was his problem?! Why did he have to hurt Alfred? But, that wasn't important right now! For now, he has to make sure that Alfred was all right. "Do you need anything..? Anything at all..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Alfred only gave a grunt for an answer as he was led, and laid onto the bed. He shivered as blankets were put on him, and grimaced in pain. It was everywhere, as if every part of his body was being ripped and set on fire.

Alfred cracked open an eye at Arthur's question. He then shakely reached up and put an arm around Arthur, then pulled him down so he was on the bed too. He let out a whimper and wrapped his arms around Arthur and cuddled up to him seeking comfort. He hid his face in Arthur's chest and continued to tremble.

He stayed like this for a long time, the pain never seeming to leave. But having Arthur there helped. He showed this by giving him small nuzzles, as he couldn't find his voice to speak with at the moment. It was a while before he finally wnet to sleep, but it wasn't peacful as he let out whines of pain and frowned in his sleep.

~~~~

When Alfred woke up later, he felt very hot and sweaty. He still felt lingering pain, but most of it seemed to mainfest in his head, as he had a very bad headache. He was also very hungry, but his stmoach felt like it was in knots. Alfred groaned weakly, and tried to sit up. "A-Arthur...?" He called out looking for the other, while having one hand hold his head.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Arthur gasped when Alfred pulled him down onto the bed. He felt Alfred wrap his arms around him and pull him close as if seeking comfort. Arthur frowned and held the other tightly, afraid that the other would just disappear. Arthur knew that even if Alfred was different from the rest of them, he still had his limitations. And, recently, Alfred always comes home weak and injured and it made Arthur feel horrible that he couldn't do anything to help him.

Arthur bit his lips, trying to stay strong for Alfred. He didn't want Alfred to worry about how he felt about all of this. He didn't want Alfred to have more things to worry about. He then started to stroke Alfred's hair, trying to calm the other down. Arthur then leaned down and placed a kiss on Alfred's forehead. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled, feeling a bit guilty that he couldn't help ease the pain that Alfred was feeling.

He stayed on the bed, holding Alfred, as he too fell asleep.

--

Arthur woke up a few hours before Alfred did. He then noticed that the other was feeling a bit hot and sweaty. Arthur blinked. Could it be that Alfred was having a fever? Arthur then removed Alfred's arms around him and stood up to get a wet towel. He then placed on top of Alfred's head.

After a while of observation, it seemed that Alfred was still not feeling better. He then wondered if he should go and ask help from Kiku and Yao but that could just make things worse. Arthur felt so confused and helpless. What did Ivan do to Alfred? How could he help ease his lover's pain?

And then, he heard Alfred call out for him. He then moved close to his side. "Alfred, I'm here.. I'm here.." He said, assisting the other to sit on the bed, leaning against the headboard. "How are you feeling..? Are you feeling better..? Do you need anything..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed May 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Alfred gave a weak smile when he saw Arthur. He then groaned as he was sat up against the headboard of the bed, as his head was still pounding with pain as if a million elephants were stomping around inside of it.

"I... I feel a bit better." Alfred got out softly. "I don't feel... pain all over. Just my head." He winced and held his head with one hand, holding it tightly, as if pressure would make the pain go away. "And... my head feels warm..." His forehead was very warm and his face was flushed and he looked so weak.

Alfred closed his eyes for a moment, trying to understand what Ivan had done to him. He had grabbed his head, and it felt like he was ripping something from him. But what excatly was that? And why was he left with this terrible pain? Well whatever Ivan did, Alfred is glad that he managed to get away before he blacked out, that would have been bad news.

"Do you know... how to get rid of headaches?" Alfred asked quietly opening his eyes and looking at Arthur. "And... can I get some water?" He was starting to feel really thirsty, and hungry as well, but he didn't trust his stomach at the moment.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 am

Arthur sighed in relief when Alfred said that he felt better. "That's good.." He then removed the wet towel from Alfred's lap as it fell from his forehead when Arthur tried to help him sit up. He then thought for a moment when Alfred asked if he knew how to get rid of headaches. Arthur nodded and eased Alfred back to lie down on the bed.

"I'll go get you some food, water and medicine." He gave a small smile at the other. "Don't worry, I won't be gone for too long." Well, he hoped so. He remembered the last time he tried to go out to get Alfred some food, the dorms was set on fire and his friend, Gilbert, came and attacked him. Although, he doesn't think that anything like that would be happening again so soon, right?

He then placed a kiss on Alfred's forehead. "You should get some more sleep, love. I'll be back in a few minutes.."

Arthur didn't want to go buy food from the dining hall as they were all so expensive. If he wanted to save some money, he'd have to look for much cheaper food. Well, until he found that job that he was looking for. He looked around the streets and found a place where they sold cheap sandwiches. Arthur bought a lot since he knew that Alfred needed to eat a lot even though it cost a bit.

He sighed a bit as he looked at his wallet which was almost empty. This probably means that he would have to start skipping meals. Not that he had any problems with that. He was actually used to doing that when he was in high school. He was sure that it would make no difference if he did it again now.

After buying the sandwiches, some water and getting medicine from the school's nurse, Arthur finally went back to the dorm room. Arthur peaked in the room and was relieved to find Alfred asleep on the bed. He placed the bags to Alfred's side as he checked the other's temperature. He smiled for a bit, happy that the other's temperature was finally returning to normal.

Arthur didn't want to disturb Alfred's sleep since he figured that more rest is what Alfred needed. He thought for a while on what he should do and decided that he should go and look for that part-time job as Alfred is sleeping. Alfred wouldn't mind, right? He probably won't even notice that Arthur was gone! He nodded to himself and went in the bathroom to take a bath.

After that, he dressed up properly and prepared everything that he needed. He didn't want to be too far away from school so he tried to apply to be the librarian's assistant since he used to always come to the library anyway and since the librarian knew him well. With luck on his side, the librarian hired him and now, he gets paid for every hour that he spends there.

It was just too bad that he had to spend time working during the day. That would mean that he and Alfred would have less time to spend together, seeing as that the other had to go out during the night. He just wished that Alfred wouldn't mind.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Fri May 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Alfred nodded and watched Arthur leave as he left to go get the items he had promised. Once he was gone, Alfred sighed and rubbed at his head, willing the pain to go away. He tried to think about what had happened earlier with Ivan, but thinking about it only made his head throb worse, so then he just tried to concentrate on staying awake until Arthur came back, but even that was a difficult task. Alfred soon got too tired and weak, that he he fell asleep leaned up against the headboard.

In the beginning, Alfred slept peacefully. He dreamed he was running around, watching everything in slow motion. He then came up and saw Arthur. And he watched as Arthur smiled at him, but it was slow so he got to take in every little detail about Arthur's smile, and just why it was so wonderful. In his dream Alfred stopped and was going to say something, when he suddenly felt the air around him grow cold.

Alfred turned and saw that the world around him was turning black. Turning into nothingness, like it had never existed. Alfred's eyes widened as he saw Arthur dissapear too. "Arthur!" He shouted and tried to reach him before he completely dissapeared, but failed.

His heart then started to beat fast, and he looked around wildely, what was going on. He started to run in all directions but he seemed to go no where. He continued to try to run though, not wanting to give up. There had to be a way out! Until he heard a familar voice...

"What did he say?" Gilbert's voice rang in his head. Alfred looked around trying to find the scource but couldn't see anything besides the blackness that was everywhere.

"He refused." Ivan spoke up next. "So I took care of him."

"Oh..." Gilbert seemed to have a sadden tone to it. "So you you took-"

"No." Ivan cut off Gilbert sounding angry. "He put up too much resistance. He even managed to still move his limbs whiie I was in his mind." In his mind? What were they talking about?

"So what, you just let him go?!" Now it was gilbert who sounded angry.

"No, I managed to set up a link. And I have gathered, some useful information. Like as of right now, the 'hero' is vulnerable... And I know who he treasures the most." Ivan laughed. "He even has dreams about him, a bit pathetic yes?"

"Person he treasures the most?" Gilbert's voice trailled off for a second before coming back with a dark edge to it. "So, we get them and that will lead 'Wonder boy' to us..."

Alfred's face paled as he realized what the others were suggesting. He quickly let out a shout, and with a start he woke up. Alfred panted harshely and grimaced as his head was still causing him pain. He sat like that for a few seconds, before his dream came back to his thoughts. Or was it not a dream something that really happened?

Alfred looked around quickly for Arthur and his eyes widened as he didn't see him. What if his dream was true and something bad happened? Alfred, not carring how weak he felt or not even noticing the bag next to the bed, bolted out the door and speed off in search of Arthur.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri May 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Arthur nodded at the librarian when she said that he should come back tomorrow or when he had free time so that he could start his job. She even asked him if he wanted to start now since they had a lot of books that were not arranged and some parts of the library were really dusty as well but Arthur refused. He explained that his friend was still sick and he had to take care of him right now. The librarian nodded and didn't question him any further. She just smiled and waved Arthur goodbye.

Arthur then left the library and started to head back to the dorm room. He was so excited to tell Alfred that he got accepted to having a part-time job! And, it wasn't too bad either since he loved reading books as well. He just wished that Alfred wouldn't be upset about making such a decision all by himself. He knew that the should have talked to Alfred about this first but it doesn't really matter, does it? It wasn't like anyone would rob a library or anything so Alfred wouldn't have to worry.

But, Arthur stopped to look at the original dorm rooms and found that it was already fully repaired. Arthur frowned a bit. Now, that just means that school would be starting again soon and that they would have to move back to their original rooms. Though, it would be difficult for them, seeing as that all their textbooks and notebooks were burnt during that unexpected fire. And his laptop too! His father was going to murder him!

This wasn't good at all. But, maybe, if he told his father about the fire, it would lessen his anger and even feel bad for him? Arthur then drooped his head in despair. Who was he kidding? His father would have wished that he got burnt in the fire as well. Oh well, stiff upper lip and carry on, right? He would just have to face his father's wrath when he comes back home. That is, if he still has a home to come home too.

He shook his head and started to walk back to Alfred, hoping that he would feel better if he saw the other man's face. He didn't really want to feel sad and depressed right now.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Alfred frantically started to search for Arthur. He ran around campus, looking around everywhere for Arthur, making sure not to stop incase people saw him. Alfred check the dinning hall, around campus, the student center, and even the library, but still couldn't find the Brit.

He started to panic. What if Gilbert and Ivan got him already? What would they be doing to Arthur? Alfred decided to check around one more time, before he went in search of the white haired pair himself.

He headed back to the dorms to try the search again, when he almost ran into the very person he was looking for. "Arthur!" Alfred came to an uprupt halt, and called out the other's name. He then threw his arms around him, not realizing he was shaking, or how pale he looked.

"I-I thought they got you..." Alfred's voice came out shaky but with relief in it's tone. "Y-You're not hurt are you? Did anything happen? Did you run into Ivan or Gilbert?" He started to run off questions quickly.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sat May 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Arthur blinked when he saw that Alfred was no longer inside the dorm room. He then felt weak in the knees, wondering where the other had gone off to. Could it be that Gilbert took him away while he was weak? Or maybe, that Ivan did it! But, if that's so, there should have been some destruction which cannot be found anywhere in the room.

He tried to look inside the bathroom, hoping that Alfred was only taking a bath or something like that. But, when he entered, he could not find Alfred anywhere. He gulped, wishing that he was only being paranoid. Maybe, he went out to save people? But, Alfred wasn't feeling well yet and it would be bad if he went out to save people! He should know better! He can't just ignore how badly he feels just so he could save people's lives?! Let the police handle the criminals! That's what they're for!

Arthur bit his lips and went out of the dorm room, hoping that he could catch up to Alfred and, maybe, knock some sense into him! He was surprised though when Alfred suddenly appeared and tackled him to the ground. Arthur let out a pained groan. He was just about to open his mouth and scold the younger man when he saw how horrible he looked.

He then stood up and assisted Alfred back into their own room, laying him down on the bed. "Alfred, you idiot." He frowned, seeing as the other won't calm down until he answered his questions. "I'm not hurt.. But, something did happen..." He then looked at the bag that he brought and found that it was untouched. "But, that could wait. I want you to eat first.. And, drink your medicine too. That way, you would be able to feel better."

After unwrapping some sandwiches, he gave to Alfred for him to eat. "And, for the last question. No, I have not seen Gilbert or Ivan anywhere." But, why would he ask something like that? Was he going to go after them? "Alfred, I forbid you to go out and look for them. I don't want you to make yourself even more sick than you already are." He gave Alfred a glare which meant that 'no means no' so Alfred won't even dare talk back to him. "Now, eat up so you can drink your medicine."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sat May 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Alfred sighed when he was placed back in bed, and he heard the other wasn't hurt. He was just going to calm down when he heard that something did happen. "What?! What happened?" Alfred couldn't help but give a worried look to Arthur.

At the metnion of not looking for Gilbert or Ivan, Alfred started to argue. "But Artie-!" He stopped though when he saw Arthur's glare, and fell immediatley silent. He only gave a quiet nod, and took the food Arthur gave him.

He then directed his attention to the sandwiches handed to him. His stomach gave a loud growl of protest, reminding him that he had not eaten in awhile. "Thanks!" Alfred got out before he started to stuff the sandwich in his mouth. After quickly finishing off the firt and second one, he started to eat a third one, when his head burst with pain, and his stomach churrned and clentched painfully.

Alfred let out a yelp and held his stomach for a second. His head continued to pound and he thought he heard a whisper in the back of his head, but maybe he was imagining it? "I-I guess I should take the medicine now huh?" He gave a weak smile to Arthur.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun May 20, 2012 12:42 am

Arthur smiled as he watched Alfred eat the sandwiches that he had bought for him. It seemed that he was right and that Alfred really was hungry. It was a good decision that he went out and bought some food for him. When the other made a pained noise though, Arthur grew extremely worried. He immediately got some medicine and water out from the bag and gave it to Alfred.

"Yes, you should drink your medicine.." He assisted Alfred in drinking it before helping lie down in a comfortable position once again. "You idiot. You got me worried when I saw that you weren't in bed! Who knows what could have happened if you had passed out and I wasn't there to find you?! Come to think of it, you were the one who found me!" He scolded, wanting the other to stop being so impulsive and try to think things through for a bit.

But, after a while, his expression softened and he smiled at Alfred. "But, I do have good news for you, love." He whispered close. "I found a part-time job at the library here in school!" He said, happy and proud of his accomplishment. "The pay may not be much but I'm sure that it would be able to help with all of our expenses everyday." He smiled at Alfred, hoping that the other would understand. "It is all right with you though, right?"

"And, also, I've seen that the dorms have been fully repaired already. It won't be long now until we have to go back there and then, school will start again. It would be really busy for us once again. So, I expect that when I go to work, you'd go to sleep and then do what you need to do at night..." Thinking about school made his head hurt. If only they didn't have to go back there but it was impossible and it is certainly needed.

He then looked over at Alfred, feeling a bit embarrassed. "If.. If you could, I want you to come back home to me early.." He didn't want to say that it was because he was lonely or anything like that since it would make things even more embarrassing for him. After a while, he coughed in his fist and started to stroke the other's hair. He knew that he was probably asking too much of Alfred. It's not like everything that he wants should happen in this relationship. "But, if it's too much, just make sure to be safe.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 am

Alfred cringed when he took the the medicine, it tasted awful. He sighed when he was laid down again but frowned when he heard that Arthur was worried about him. He was just about to argue that he had been worried about him as well, but stopped. Should he really tell Arthur that he had been worried about him becasue of his dream? Now that he had time to think about it... it was really silly and embaressing to get worked up over something that he had dreamed about. Because it was a dream right? Nothing had happened to Arthur... he was safe...

Alfred was then pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Arthur say that he got a part time job at the library. "That's great Artie!" He said back giving a smile. "And you like books and stuff like that, so I know you will be good at your job." Though at the mention of seeing Arthur less made him frown.

"Oh... Well I can stay up for a bit to see you, I don't mind!" Alfred gave a hopeful smile. "And I can shorten my night patrols too! There hasn't been that much crim recently anyway, I think they are all a bit scared of getting caught. So I can come home a bit earlier for sure!"
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next