Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 7 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Damsey Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 am

Arthur smiled when the other had not complained about hims getting a part-time job. It also boosted his confidence when the other seemed to be supportive about it too. "Thank you.. I'm sure that I would enjoy it as well." It was true that he loved books and he also loved quiet places, which made the library a pleasant work space. But, when Alfred frowned at the thought of not seeing him much, Arthur couldn't help but to frown as well.

"No. You have to sleep when you can.. I don't want you to look dead in the morning." He continued stroking the other man's hair. "You could come visit me in the library too, if you want, but you have to make it short since I can't slack off. Although, making your night patrols shorter sounds nice." He smiled, kissing the other's forehead.

It felt nice that Alfred was willing to shorten his night patrols so that they could spend more time with each other. He still thought that the police should be the one catching all of these criminals rather than Alfred. He was just supposed to help when it was too much for them. "You don't always have to go out there. It wouldn't hurt for the police to get off their lazy arses to go and do their job every once in a while."

Last edited by Damsel Arthur on Sun May 20, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 am

"But I won't look dead in the morning!" Alfred said back and crossed his arms giving a small pout. "I'll find time to sleep, so you don't have to worry about it. Besides, I want to spend time with you." Alfred was then silent for a moment before he gave a small smile at the idea of visiting Arthur at the library.

"Yeah I could come and visit you! And the visit dosen't have to be short if I need 'help looking for a book'." Alfred gave a smrik. "And since you work at the liabrary you would help me, and we could just spend some time 'trying to find it'."

At the mention of his night patrols Alfred's smile softened. "I know I don't have to go out as much... I just really like helping. And it makes me feel... happy that I'm helping and using my powers that way. But I wouldn't mind letting the police do their job. I'm sure that some off them want to do it without me anyway." Alfred gave a small chuckle, before he let out a yawn.

"Sucks that classes are going to start again..." He mumbled, with his eyes closing a bit. "At least we can get our old dorm room back..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 am

Arthur frowned as Alfred's stubbornness. "Alfred.." Arthur admits that he, too, wants to spend as much time with the other but he knows that what they want can't happen all the time. "You know that you look dead in the morning. Especially when you get hurt from your patrols.. Don't push yourself too hard! We can still spend time with each other during the weekends.." He suggested, hoping that the other would actually listen to him.

When Alfred said something about his little plan, Arthur felt his face flush a bit. "You, idiot! Don't do that! You never go to the library! It would be very suspicious if you started going there. Especially since I just started working there.." Arthur was probably just thinking too much about it but he couldn't help himself! As much as he'd like to actually experience something like that, finding it a bit romantic, he knew that he wouldn't be able to work well with Alfred there.

But, after seeing Alfred's saddened expression, he immediately felt bad. "A-And, besides, I wouldn't be able concentrate with you watching me... I'm sure that I would be self-conscious and would wish to be by your side rather than to do work. A-And, I don't want to get fired from this job.." He mumbled, face reddening as he admitted the real reason why he doesn't want Alfred to stay too long in the library. "I.. I really do hope you understand. And, besides, when the weekend comes, I'm all yours."

After a while, Arthur shook his head and crawled onto the bed, lying down next Alfred, placing his head on Alfred's shoulders as he wrapped his arm around the other's waist, feeling tired from his mini-adventure of the day. "Yes, it really is unfortunate that classes would be starting again soon but, we can't stay here without learning anything. They just might as well send us all back home..."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 am

Alfred gave a bit of a snot at the comment of him never going to the library. "Yeah, I don't think I've actually ever been really inside the library yet. I mean I've stepped foot in there before, but never for more then five seconds..." He then gave a sleepy smile at Arthur. "And I don't want you getting fired, so I'll keep my visits short." Alfred knew that this job was important to Arthur, and he didn't want to ruin it for him by him just being selfish and wanting to see him for a little while. And besides, it was just like Arthur said, they had the weekends right?

When Arthur laid on the bed and wrapped his arms around him, Alfred cuddled up to him and wrapped his own arms around Arthur. He was starting to feel really sleep both from looking for Arthur earlier, and from the effects of the medicine. It was working faster on him then it would normally. He was a bit glad for this though, as his headache was dulling in pain. His was about to drift off to sleep when he heard Arthur's comment about classes. "But they can't do that..." He mumbled not really aware of the fact that he was mumbling his thoughts out loud. "Because this is my home...." With a final sigh, Alfred drifted off to sleep keeping Arthur close to him.

~~~

"What is he doing now?" Gilbert asked as he kept a flame burning in his hand to give off a bit of light in the dark, abandoned warehouse, that was currently acting as their hideout.

"He is sleeping again." Ivan said back, though his eyes were closed as if he was concentrating on something. "He is very weak from the last time I messed with his mind." There was a bit of amusement in Ivan's voice. "Though, I must give him credit. He has some strong will."

"Yeah, yeah," Gilbert waved a hand impatiently. "So did you find anything about his 'little Damsel?"

"I've found out loads of things about him. Your friend seems to idolize him in his mind. Apparently he sews and-"

"Anything useful?!" Gilbert couldn't help but cut Ivan off, not really in the mood to play games at the moment.

"It is not good to have a quick temper." Ivan crossed his arms and glared back at Gilbert for a long moment, before giving up more of the information. "He works at the library now. And the hero will be asleep when he leaves."

Gilbert stared back at Ivan with a frown. "How do you consider that useful. We can't just up and nab him, he's seen us both already. And I doubt he's stupid enough to believe to come with us... unless we lie and say we have Alfred..."

Ivan gave a dark, knowing smile. "Don't worry comrade. Just leave everything to me..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 am

Arthur was glad that Alfred understood what he was trying to say and stopped being stubborn about it. Of course, he loves Alfred's presence wherever he goes as it makes him feel safe but if he didn't do well in this job, he'd get fired and he'd probably have to work somewhere crowded and noisy where you have to deal with people. And that is something that he was NOT looking forward too.

He felt Alfred wrap his arms around him, bringing Arthur closer to himself. Arthur, normally, would have protested about them being too close to each other, but since they were lovers now, he didn't mind it all that much, even moving closer to the other man. He didn't really feel sleepy yet so he just stared at Alfred and watched him go to sleep.

His ears perked up a bit when he heard Alfred whisper something. He stared a bit the sleeping male, finding it hard to believe that he thinks this place is his home. "Silly.." Of course, he didn't want to flatter himself, thinking that Alfred thought of the school as his home because of him. But, it wouldn't hurt to just think like that for a little bit, right?

Arthur closed his eyes and shrugged. It would probably be for the best if he stopped thinking like that no matter how nice it sounded. He then let his mind rest for a bit, just relaxing in Alfred's arms until he, too, fell asleep.

--

The next day, Arthur woke up earlier than Alfred. Since there were still no classes, that means that he could start his job early. And, maybe, even earn a little extra if he worked hard. He gently untangled himself from Alfred's arms and made his way over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a bath.

When he was done, he wrapped a towel around his waist. He then made his way over to the dresser and got some nice clothes to wear on his first day on the job. After he clothed himself, he made his way over to Alfred. Seeing that that it was still early, he decided to relax a little bit.

He turned on the television, making sure that the volume was low so that Alfred won't wake up, and watched the news.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 pm

When Arthur got up from the bed, Alfred shifted a bit but didn't wake up. He continued to sleep while Arthur got ready and watched the news.

"And crime seems to have gone down recently." A women on the news voice came from the television. "And it seems all thanks to that 'White Star.'" A picture of Alfred in his costume showed up on the screen. "He has been seen saving many lifes and helping catch criminals, but who actually is this superhero? And are we really safe from him? Is White Star more harm then good? We have one of the higher police officials here to discuss just that. I introduce Mr. Ludwig Beilshmidt." The camera then turned to a man with slick back blond hair, blue eyes, and a set frown on his face.

"What are your thoughts on White Star?" The news women asked.

"TO be frank," Ludwig responded seriously. "I think he is just as much as a danger to the public as he is a help. We have no idea who he is or what he is for that matter. And he shows inhuman like qualities. Mind you, he has only shown a few, but who knows what it could be hiding. Not to mention he showed up at the same time as the other monster Fury Flame you called him?"

"So you think that White Star has a connection to Fury Flame?"

"I think they come from the same place, yes." Ludwig gave a nod. "And we all saw how dangerous that other man was. With his strange powers he was able to set a lot of buildings on fire and endanger many lives. Who is to say that White Star won't take that path?"

"So you think White Star is more harm then good?"

There was a pause before Ludwig gave a nod. "I think all of them are more harm then good, whatever they are, they aren't human. They should be apprehended and contained, where they can not be a threat to the public. I'm keeping an eye on the situation and have contacted the government of the problem. We have been discussing a plan to obtaine them..."

"But what about all of the lives White Star has saved so far?"

Ludwig sighed. "He has saved people yes, but that is not his job. And since we know nothing of him, we can not be completly sure that he isn't a threat."

"Ah, well thank you for your time." The women turned and smiled at the camera. "Find out more about weather White Star is more of Threat or just here to Protect later on tonight."

Alfred didn't wake up at all durring the newscast. He did though let out a small sound and curl up on the bed, hugging a pillow close, since Arthur was absent from his arms.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 am

Arthur frowned as he listened to the police officer, Ludwig Beildschidt, who was obviously against the thought of Alfred protecting and saving other people because he was different and had powers that none of them had. It was stupid. Were the police just jealous because White Star was getting more attention from the people than they were? But, honestly, how could they even think such a thing? Alfred risks his life almost every night to try and help keep the city safe. And this is how they repay him? Bollocks.

He paled at the mention of them being apprehended and contained in some lab by the government. Alfred wasn't a bad person! And Arthur believed that his friend, Gilbert, wasn't bad as well! Now that he knows what he has went through, he understands why Gilbert has a grudge on humans. But, that doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong.

He quickly turned off the television when more news about White Star was about to come next. He couldn't bear to see how they talk badly of Alfred and how they plan to catch him and take him away from Arthur. Who knows what they could be used for?! For all he knows, they could be used as tools of war! Or even worse, they could be experimented on even further and maybe, turn others into advanced human beings as well! He then looked over at his side and saw Alfred sleeping peacefully, blissfully unaware of what these people plan to do with him.

Arthur moved closer to the younger man and wrapped his arms around him, afraid of letting go. "Oh, Alfred.." He whispered, feeling a bit too overwhelmed with what he had just heard. He couldn't help but to feel a little helpless as he couldn't do anything to help him. "I'm so sorry.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 22, 2012 6:43 am

Alfred sighed and leaned into Arthur's touch when he felt the other's arms around him. He gave a bit of a mumble and after a few minutes he slowly opened his eyes. He looked up at Arthur and smiled. "Hey Artie..." He gave a yawn and snuggled into his arms, not really wanting to get up yet.

"Do you have to go to the library today?" He asked as he took in how Arthur was already dressed. "I know we talked about it earlier... but it's a little fuzzy..." He gave a sheepish smile. But he really couldn't remember much since he went to sleep. he blamed it on the medicine he had taken earlier. If Arthur did have to go to the library he was going to feel a bit sad seeing him go... but- Alfred quickly sat up with an excited smile on his face. "If you do, I'll walk with you there!"

Alfred then started to get up from the bed, and started to get dressed, along with grabbing his satchel and swinging it over his shoulder. "Yeah, I can walk you there, and then I can go get something to eat." He gave a smile to Arthur. He was partly going along with this idea because he wanted to hang out with Arthur as much as he could, but he also wanted to keep a close eye on him. He still could recall a bit of his weird dream that he had had, and he didn't want anything bad happening to Arthur...
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 22, 2012 10:47 am

When Alfred woke up, Arthur hugged Alfred tighter. Part of him wanted to tell Alfred what he just saw on the television while the other part of him wanted to keep it all to himself. But, he knew that Alfred would find out eventually. Would it be better if he was the one who told Alfred about this? Or would it cause Alfred much more pain and grief?

He felt Alfred shift on the bed, wanting to get free from his hold. "I-I'm sorry!" He then let go of Alfred and sat beside him. He then watched Alfred stand up and head towards the bathroom in order to change as he wanted to go and walk Arthur to the library. Once the other man was in the bathroom, he immediately lied back on the bed. "Oh God.." He sighed, staring at the ceiling.

He was still debating whether or not he should tell Alfred about what that police officer said. It would surely ruin Alfred's day and it would be worse since he would have to spend it all alone since Arthur had to go and work. Suddenly, skipping work sounded really good to him but he knew that if he did that, he would probably get fired the moment he shows up in the library the next day.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? He felt like he was going to have a headache.

He had been so lost in his own musings that he hadn't heard the other man walk out from the bathroom so he flinched a bit when he heard Alfred's voice. He sat up straight and stared at Alfred, still not sure what to do. He had to choose quick because he was running out of time.

After a few minutes just sitting there and debating on what to do, Arthur finally made up his mind. He was going to tell Alfred about it. He knew very well that Alfred would be upset about it and if it meant that he would have miss work to make him feel better, then so be it. He could get another job outside of the school.

"Alfred..?" He called out weakly. "We need to talk." He stood up and pulled Alfred back to the bed so that they were sitting down. He took Alfred's hands in his and held them tightly. "Alfred, I love you.. And, I'm sorry but I have to tell you something..."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 am

Alfred stopped and blinked when Arthur lead him back to the bed. "But Artie what about the libr-" He started but stopped when he heard Arthur's tone. He frowned with worry and concern. "Yeah, okay." He felt Arthur's grip tighten on his hands, and he gave them a squeeze back trying to be comforting, though he was really worring inside himself.

What did Arthur want to talk about? Why did he look so sad and serious? Alfred bit his lip as he thought to himself. Was he in trouble? was he hurt? He decided to voice these thoughts quickly out loud.

"You're not hurt are you Arthur? Did you see something bad happen? Did you run into Gilbert or Ivan?" Alfred then heard Arthur's next words: "I love but I'm sorry I have to tell you something..." His eyes widened. Arthur wasn't leaving him was he?

Alfred quickly reached out and hugged Arthur tighlty. "I love you too Arthur! And I promise I'll be there for you and protect you, and, and be your hero!" He tried to keep his voice from sounding to panicked. He kept Arthur in his arms close to his chest not wanting him to see his worried expression. "B-But what is it Arthur?" He asked needing to know what Arthur wanted to tell him.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 23, 2012 10:13 am

Arthur looked down at their hands, not really sure of how to say what he heard from the television. How should he start it? How could he make it sound less hurtful? Was there even such a way? Arthur didn't know. He was too lost in his thoughts that he had not seen the worried expression on Alfred's face.

The next thing he knew was that he was pulled into a tight hug with Alfred reassuring him that he loves him and would protect him from any harm. This confused Arthur as he didn't really know what Alfred was talking about. Why would he bring something like that up in this conversation? Sometimes, Arthur didn't understand what Alfred was thinking.

The look of Alfred's face worried Arthur. Why was he making a face like he was pained? And then, it hit him. Based from how Alfred reacted, he must have made Alfred think that he was going to break up with him! But, it can't be, right? After all, Arthur had just said that he loved the other man! But then, he realized, that Alfred might change his mind after hearing what he has to say. But, they had to sort this out some other time since they had to talk about much more serious things. Like how the government plans to catch them.

"Alfred, I think you should stop being White Star from now on." He said, looking straight at the other man's eyes. "I know that I don't have the right to tell you this but, please, listen to me."

"I watched the news earlier today and, well, this police officer, Ludwig Beildschmidt, said that you are more like a threat to the city rather than its hero." He looked away from Alfred, gritting his teeth as he remembered more of the things that Ludwig had said. "He said that you are somehow related to Flame Fury and that the two of you aren't human! And! And they plan to team up with the government to catch you and keep you locked up..!"

He then started to tremble a little bit but tried to be strong for Alfred. It scared him that some people are going to take Alfred away from him and do all sorts of things on him. "Alfred.. I don't want them to catch you.. I, please, don't go out as White Star anymore.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

Alfred was not prepared for those words. He had expected something bad... but not that. "Stop being White Star?" Alfred repeated Arthur only in question. How could he stop being a hero? He saved many people and, and that's who he was right? He couldn't just give it up. If he wasn't a hero then he was-

Alfred flinched when he heard Arthur tell him he was considered a threat. And then his eyes widdened at the mention of being captured and locked up. "They can't! I-I won't go back! Not ever again!" Alfred clung onto Arthur and burried his face in his shoulder, as his breathing increased. He couldn't be sent back to a lab! Just the thought of having to go through the pain, the tourture, the needles, and the test; it terrified him.

As he continued to hold onto Arthur, he could feel the other shaking in his grasp. Arthur was scared too. Alfred closed his eyes and willed himself to calm down. "Y-You know though...? It's going to be okay... I'll lay low for awhile. They, they haven't seen my real identity becasue of my costume so there is no way they should be able to find me. And it's not like they can just raid the school and look for me." Alfred gave a weak smile as he pulled back a bit from the embrace he gave Arthur, though he continued to hold onto his hands tightly.

"Everything will be okay..." Though as Alfred said this he couldn't help but keep worrying. And there was the sudden thought of Gilbert. He didn't wear a mask. Everyone on the news saw his face. Did he know that the government was going to try to take him away? And what about Ivan was he safe? And if they got caught, would they tell them about him? Alfred didn't try to dwell on these thoughts though, as they just caused him more worry.

"S-So you're still going to the library right?" Alfred gave a smile and tried to make things seem lighter after hearins such bad news. "You can't be late for your first day on the job. And I'll still walk with you there, and on the way back I'll stop and get something to eat..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 am

Arthur couldn't help but to feel worried and anxious about the situation that they were in but he tried not to show it too much. He knew that Alfred was even more terrified about this than he was. After all, he was the one being hunted down by the government. "I hope so, Alfred... I don't want to lose you." He whispered, as he gave Alfred's hands a light squeeze.

It was great that Alfred wore a mask to hide his identity. It wouldn't be easy seeing as that there were a lot of people in the city and that there was a possibility for them to think that White Star had gone somewhere else to hide since they were looking for him. But, that sounded awfully suspicious. They might just use that against Alfred..

But, at the mention of his job, Arthur looked up at Alfred. "Alfred.." He then bit his lips and nodded. They just can't sit there and do nothing. They still had to continue their normal lives even if they had to be careful not to let anyone suspect anything. "Yes, let's go." He stood up, grabbed his bag and made his way out of the room with Alfred beside him.

They had arrived at the library just in time for Arthur to start his work. He greeted the librarian and excused himself for a short while as he needed to talk to Alfred. Arthur took Alfred's hand and looked around if there was anyone who could be watching them. When he saw no one, he leaned up and pressed a light kiss on the other's lips, face reddening a little bit.

After a while, he pulled away. He didn't know any way to cheer Alfred up. He knew that the other was probably still scared and upset about all of this but he wanted Alfred to know that he would always be there for him, no matter what happens. "Do take care of yourself, all right..?" He smiled weakly. "Once you are done eating..." He took a few steps away from Alfred and whispered, "you could come back here... That is, if you want to.", before fleeing into the library, feeling really embarrassed.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 am

Alfred tried not to show how scared and worried his was on the way to the library, but he couldn't help but not smile or talk as much as he used too. He really didn't want to get captured and go back to being in a lab. He didn't want to experience that again, and he didn't want anyone else to experence it again either!

When they got to the library, Alfred didn't notice until he felt Arthur's hand around his. He blinked and looked up and gave the other a confused look. "Arthur what-" He started but was cut off when Arthur gave him a kiss. Alfred closed his eyes and kissed back. He felt himself starting to calm down and relax a bit.

Arthur would always be there for him. And he would always be there for Arthur. They would get through this! He is a Hero after all! He will just wait for the fear of him being a threat to die down. Sooner or later the news would forget about it right? They will find something else to concentrate on, and then they would have nothing to worry about!

When Arthur pulled away from the kiss, Alfred gave him a true smile. "Yeah, I will. You don't have to worry! And I'll come back here after I'm done okay? Now get it there and go shelf some books or whatever you do in there." Alfred gave a laugh, and then watched Arthur leave into the library before he left himself, heading towards the dining hall; for once using a regular speed.

~~~~

Ivan couldn't help but let out a laugh as he watched the scene. "That is very sweet... But having too much of a sweet thing makes you sick. Good thing I get to stop that." Ivan then turned to the person next to him. It was a boy with blond hair with one stray curl haning in his face. His eyes were a shade of blue but with a purple tint in them behind his glasses. But the most notable thing about his eyes were they looked dull.

"It is time for you to do your part." Ivan pointed at the library and the boy nodded his head and went in on command, as if he was under a sort of spell.

Ivan gave his child like smile and closed his eyes as he concentrated. Once the boy was inside for a bit, he started to mutter to himself. "Oh, excuse me, I am having a bit of trouble looking for this book..."

~~~

When the boy went into the library, he walked over to Arthur, who was currently shelving books, and got his attention by tapping his shoulder. "Oh, excuse me, I am having a bit of trouble of looking for this book..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon May 28, 2012 9:49 am

Once he was inside the library, Arthur lifted his hand to touch his lips. His heart was beating at such a fast pace at the realization of what he had just done. He couldn't believe that he had initiated something intimate in a public place where anyone could have walked in on them! But, thankfully, no one did and that made him feel better.

He then took deep breaths to calm himself down. No one saw them so it would be all right. Arthur nodded, trying to convince himself of it.

He then went over to the librarian and apologized for taking too long. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I had to make sure that my friend doesn't do anything stupid while I am working."

The librarian just smiled at him and nodded. "It's all right, kid. Anyway, it's time for you to start your job. You could... go to the Literature section and arrange the books there based on the Dewey Decimal Classification system."

"Yes, Ma'am." Arthur nodded and made his way over to the Literature section of the library, wanting to start the job as soon as possible. He then gulped a bit when he noticed that the Literature section of the library was huge. Arthur shook his head. This was no time to be feeling discouraged. If he wanted to get the job done, he had to start now.

He then started to grab the books that are not in the range of the decimal numbers of the other books and started placing them where they were supposed to be. It was a little difficult seeing as that he could barely reach the top shelf but it was all right since the library had a ladder that they could use.

After a while, getting a bit into arranging the books, he felt someone tap his shoulder. He then turned to see who it was and blinked. For some strange reason, he felt a bit uneasy seeing as that the boy looked like pale and lifeless. But, since the boy was looking for a book, Arthur couldn't just ignore him. After all, it was part of his job to help people look for the books that they need.

"Um, all right. Which book are you looking for?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 29, 2012 3:14 am

Ivan continued to concentrate muttering to himself. "Ah, I was looking for..." He trailed off as he took in the sight of the library through the other's eyes. He then had to do a bit of digging in his brain to find something of intrest that he would read. "Some books on... Hockey. I really like to play, but I thought it would be nice to read about it as well..."

Ivan then started to make his way inot the library, keeping one eye open as he made sure he was not seen entering. He then made his way over to one of the staff rooms that looked empty, and walked in.

~~~

"Ah, I was looking for..." The boy trailed off and was blank for a moment, as if he had either forgotten what he was going to say. He then winced as if he was in a bit of pain. He blinked for a moment and gave Arthur a confused look.

"I sorry but w-" The boy suddenly stopped and winced, and the dull look returned to his eyes. "Some books on... Hockey. I really like to play, but I thought it would be nice to read about it as well." The boy gave a smile but it didn't look natural.

"I checked the sports section, as well as the nonfiction section but I could not find anything. I asked the lady at the front..." The boy pointed at the woman at the desk. "And she said there were some books in the staff room that have not been shelved yet, and that some could be in there..." He pointed to the staff room Ivan had disspeared in not to long ago. "She said... that you could go in there and get them for me..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 am

Arthur frowned as the other man was definitely acting strange. Was this guy an idiot? He came to the library to look for a book and then, he forgets it? Arthur sighed and waited patiently for the other man to just say what kind of book he was looking for. This was a job, after all. He had to deal with stupid people like this one.

When the other finally said something about wanting to look for Hockey books, and how he had already looked in the sports section, he felt a little relieved. He thought that he was going to look over the whole sports section just because he was too lazy to go and look for it himself. Even though it was part of his job, he still wasn't done with the task assigned to him before and Arthur wanted to finish that as well.

But, something was a little off with the other man. He could feel that something wasn't right but he just couldn't get what it was. "Um, all right. I'll go get those Hockey books that you need. Now, if you'll excuse me.."

After excusing himself from the other man, he quickly made his way over to the staff room. He entered the room and was surprised to see that there were no books anywhere in there, but there was a man with silver-ish hair who looked a bit familiar to him but he paid no attention to it and started to look around for the books that weren't shelved yet. Maybe, this guy knew where those books were. "Excuse me, have you seen any books around here?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Ivan couldn't help but smile as Arthur entered the room. He opened his eyes and looked over at Arthur when he heard his question. "Oh, yes. There are right over there." Ivan pointed at the other side of the room.

As soon as Arthur turned around to look, Ivan quickly got up and wrapped his arms around him tightly. One wrapped around his waist to prevent him from escaping and one wrapped around his mouth so any sound he made would be muffled. "This was easier then I though." Ivan gave a chuckle before he leaned in and whispered close to Arthur's ear.

"Do not panic, I am not going to hurt you... so you will not make any noise right? I'm sure you caught onto my power by now... I can get into people's minds, and I can do what ever I want. Remember when Alfred was sick? I still have a link with him. If you do not listen, I bet it will be fun to crush his mind." Ivan's voice was light, but there was a cold and dark undertone to it.

Ivan then slowly and carefully made his way out of the library staff room, using the back door. He then managed to slip out of the building while still carrying Arthur as his hostage. He lead them through uncrowded streets so they weren't seen, until he made it to the old, abondaded warehouse.

As Ivan walked in, carrying Arthur, Gilbert let out a loud laugh.

"Hey, Good job! I didn't think you would be able to do it at first, but I guess I was wrong!"

Ivan stared cooly at Gilbert. "Just because people do not jump in head first does not make them invalid."

Gilbert ignored Ivan's comment with a wave of his hand, and turned his attention to Arthur. "So, ready to help us get 'Hero Boy'?" His eyes shining with the little light in the room.

Ivan finally released Arthur, but turned him around to look at him. "You will have to start calling out for him now. Unless you want me to crush his mind now?" Ivan smiled wider then before and waited for Arthur's answer.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 30, 2012 12:25 am

Arthur nodded and mumbled 'thanks' to the silver haired boy as he turned to where the other man had pointed. But, just as he was about to move, he felt an arm around his waist and a hand on his mouth. His eyes widened and he immediately struggled to get free, trying to yell for love. Who was he? What did he want with him?

His struggling came to a stop though when the other had whispered in his ear. Arthur shivered and stopped struggling immediately. Alfred? When he was sick? And then, it hit him. No wonder this man looked familiar! It was Ivan!

Arthur paled a bit and wondered what Ivan would want with him. Didn't he know about the government's plan to capture all of them? Why don't they just go and hide for now? Why must they make things so difficult?! And, what good will kidnapping him do? Arthur doesn't understand. But, he decided that he should just keep quiet for now. Well, until he knows what they are planning to do.

He then felt himself being carried off in some abandoned warehouse. Once they were in, he heard an obnoxious laugh. Arthur didn't know what to do. Now, he was alone with some guy who can burn him in an instant and a guy who can destroy Alfred's mind whenever he wished. This wasn't looking well for him at all.

When Gilbert had looked straight into his eyes, he felt a little intimidated but he didn't want to lose to him so he glared back. And then, he heard Gilbert ask for Alfred. "Don't waste your breath. I would never do what you say." He hissed.

But, at the thought of Ivan crushing Alfred's brain, he stopped and stared at the ground for a while. These two idiots were using him to get to Alfred, right? They weren't planning to kill him, right? Because, if they were, they should have done it already using Ivan's powers. So, that means that Ivan is just bluffing and that he won't really use his powers to crush Alfred's mind.

"I'm not that stupid, Ivan." He glared, obviously annoyed at the two of them. "And why would Alfred come here anyway? It's not like I'm special to him or anything like that." They didn't know about his relationship with Alfred, right? After all, they haven't told anyone yet. It was just a secret that he and Alfred had. "And even if he was a hero, he still had other people to think off. So, just let me go! I still have a job to do!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 am

Gilbert frowned when he heard Arthur's words. "What? You're not even his close friend?"

Ivan then jumped in shaking his head. "He's lying. He is much more to Alfred then he says. And Alfred would come and rescue him in heart beat before anyone else. But since he is denying it so much, why don't I have another look to make sure?" He turned to Gilbert, his smile wide on his face.

Gilbert gave Ivan a serious look. He wasn't sure if he liked that idea or not. Ivan's powers always frightened him a bit. And he wasn't really sure of how they worked or anything... "No..." Gilbert said shaking his head. "The plan was to use him." Gilbert pointed at Arthur.

Ivan's face darkened. "Do not worry. It is as I have said, I will not stray from the plan... I am just double checking. Nothing wrong with that yes?" He then didn't wait for Gilbert's answer as he came closer to Arthur and put his hand on his head, gripping him a bit tightly.

"Not special to him huh? Well let's just see what Alfred thinks then..." Ivan then concentrated on the link he had with Alfred, and closed his eyes, making it so that both he and Arthur got to hear and see Alfred's thoughts, as well as his surrondings, like they were in Alfred's head.

~~~

Alfred sighed as he finished up his last burger and got up from his seat. He gathered up his trash and threw it away, before he started to head to the doors of the dinning hall.

Time to go meet Artie! Alfred thought of Arthur and smiled. I wonder if he's board at the library...? But then again he's into all of the book stuff. Maybe I should get him one for a gift... That would make him happy right? He then thought of Arthur's smile and couldn't help but blush.
~~~

"Ah how sweet..." Ivan mumbled to Arthur as they listened to Alfred's thoughts as echoed in their own minds. "He is thinking about getting you a gift... and what's this?" Ivan couldn't help but laugh when they each saw an image of Arthur smiling as Alfred thought about him. "Ah... but you know what they say about too much sweet things..."

Ivan then smiled coldly at Arthur. "And since you are not stupid you will know what I will do next..." Ivan then laughed as he disapeared from Arthur's sight for a second. When he reapeared he laughed. "Enjoy the show..."

~~~

Alfred was making his way down the sidewalk, still thinking of Arthur, when he winced in pain. He was suddenly not feeling good. He was dizzy, his head hurt, and Alfred's eyes widened as he suddenly felt very sick.

He managed to make his way over to a seculded grassy area, where he became sick, throwing up all of the food he had just eaten. Alfred then fell to the ground and held his head as the pain was becoming almost unbearable. It was like pressure was sqeezing down and crushing him from the inside. Alfred curled up on his side and let out a yell of pain.

~~~

Ivan didn't even flinch as Alfed's cries of pain echoed around. He turend and smiled darkly at Arthur, holding up a clentched fist. "I do not care if I have to crush his mind. Gilbert is the one who wants him alive anyway... So you can chose to follow his plan, or leave him to me." Ivan tauntingly squeezed his fist, wich caused Alfred to whimper and moan in pain.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed May 30, 2012 11:42 am

"A close friend? I don't know what you are talking about. Just because he saved me a couple of times doesn't mean that we are close friends." He huffed, trying his hardest to sound as if he had meant all of those words. That Alfred meant nothing to him.

When Ivan mentioned something about looking into Alfred's mind, he gulped. If they did that, then, all of his efforts in making them believe that there was nothing going on between them would be a waste! He looked up at Ivan and saw a menacing look that sent shivers to his spine.

And then, all of a sudden, he could hear Alfred's voice. "Alfred..?" He looked around but saw no one except for Gilbert and Ivan. Then, he realized that Ivan must have been using his special powers. He then bit his lips as he heard Alfred's thoughts to prevent himself from smiling a little. How sweet it was of Alfred to think of him and how he was doing.

But, he snapped out from his thoughts when he heard Ivan speak. Arthur's eyes then widened as he heard Alfred scream in pain. Arthur didn't understand. What was going on? Why was he hurting Alfred?! Didn't they need him? It doesn't make any sense at all! When Ivan mentioned something about Gilbert wanting him alive, he shot him a questioned look. If he wanted Alfred alive, why wasn't he doing anything?!

"Stop it!" He yelled. "Just, stop it.. Don't hurt him anymore." He looked down at his feet, feeling annoyed at himself for not being able to do anything to help his beloved and for causing him so much pain. "I'll do what you want.. Just, stop hurting him..."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 am

Ivan couldn't help but laugh at Arthur's pleading, though he didn't release his hold on Alfred just yet. He liked hearing the man's screams and watching Arthur scream and beg. Though his fun was stopped when Gilbert jumped in.

"Hurt him? I told you I wanted him alive! You're going against the plan!" Gilbert yelled at Ivan with glaring eyes.

Ivan finally unclentched his fist and glared at Gilbert. "He is cooperating. That is part of the plan yes? So you do not have to worry. I did not kill him."

Gilbert continued to glare angerily at Ivan. "But I told you not to hurt him!"

Ivan gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Would you rather I have hurt him?" He motioned to Arthur.

"No, I just... ugh!" Gilbert looked at Arthur with a bit of confliction in his eyes. He dind't want to really hurt anyone... it was just complicated! "Just, just carry on with the plan!" He yelled before he turned and sent a fireball at the wall due to his fustration, and stomped away.

Ivan turned back to Arthur and smiled. "He is a hot head don't you agree?" He chuckled before he put his hand on Arthur's head again. "Now, you will act scared, and cry out for Alfred. Act like you are in pain too..." Ivan then closed his eyes and concentrated and sent the imagie of a scared and captured Arthur to Alfred's mind.

~~~

Alfred sighed when the pain suddenly stopped. He laid on the ground for a few moments and catched his breath. "What the heck was that?" He wondered out loud. Alfred rubbed at his head after he started to slowly sit up.

He felt still rather weak and sick as he sat up. His stomach was churning and his head was still spinning slightly, and pounding with pain. Alfred hoped that this wasn't going to happen often... and it probaly wans't anything serious...

"Oh! I still have to go meet Arthur!" Alfred then stood up and was about to run to the library, when his head hurt and suddenly he saw an image of Arthur looking scared and hurt?

"I wonder how much it would take to break him..." Ivan's voice rang in his head.

Alfred was in shock for a moment, before he clentched his fist tightly in anger. "Ivan! Let him go!"

"Only if you come in time Mr. Hero."

Alfred then was sent images of the wearehouse they were in, before the images faded away with Ivan's laughter resounding in the back of his head.

Alfred quickly went to his scatchel and got out his costume and put it on. He then started to run at high speed to the warehouse Arthur was being held in. If it was a fight Ivan wanted, then it was a fight he was going to get!

~~~

Ivan smiled as he pulled his hand away from Arthur's head. "He will be here shortly." He told Gilbert who was of in the corner punching the wall.

"Now the real fun shall start." Ivan's face darkened, and there was strange glint in his eye, as he waited for Alfred's arrival.

~~~

When Alfred finally made it to the warehouse, he ran in and quickly found Arthur, not seeing the others at the moment. "Arthur!" Alfred shouted and wrapped his arms around him.

"Are you okay? Did you get get hurt?" His questions came out fast from his worry and adrenaline he was feeling. It was because of this he didn't see Ivan coming up closer behind him.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Arthur didn't know how to sound like he was in pain because he never really liked showing others how vulnerable he was. He would rather just be beaten up or even killed rather than to purposely admit that he was weak and defenseless. But, he had to try his best, otherwise, they would crush Alfred right then and there.

But, this was serious. And, to be honest, Arthur was truly scared. He was being held hostage by people who had extraordinary powers and he didn't know for sure whether they were good or evil. He knew that Gilbert was friends with Alfred so he doesn't need to worry about that but Ivan, on the other hand, doesn't seem to like Alfred very much.

Arthur swallowed his pride and did as he was told, feeling very humiliated. After that act, Ivan had this expression on his face that scared Arthur. He didn't want to say anything else in fear that they might hurt Alfred once again. He just wished that Alfred would be all right.

--

After a while, Arthur was told to stay in the middle and not do anything that would make them angry or else they would hurt Alfred. That threat worked seeing as that Ivan means what he says without holding back at all. He nodded and stood in the middle of the warehouse, waiting for Alfred. Although, he didn't know what they wanted him to do.

And then, all of a sudden, he heard Alfred's voice call out his name. "A-Alfred?" He turned around to see him standing by the entrance. He didn't know whether to be happy or horrified that Alfred had come to save him.

When he felt the other wrap his arms around him, he immediately did the same, trembling a bit from feeling too anxious. He then held on to the other tightly and started to apologize, feeling really guilty for bringing him into such a dangerous situation. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:54 pm

"Hey it's okay." Alfred said back soothingly, trying to get Arthur to stop apologizing. "None of this is your fault. We'll get out of here soon okay?"

"I don't know about this 'we' business, but your little lover can go." Gilbert appeared from the shadows and was smirking at Alfred.

At the sound of Gilbert's voice Alfred turned around and glared at the other, also taking in the sight of Ivan who had managed to get rather close to him. "We are both going to leave, even if I have to fight you!"

"And I thought I was the one who was suppose to lose thier temper easily." Gilbert gave a snort at Alfred's reply. He was then silent for a moment before his eyes softened a bit. "And... I... Dang it Al, I don't want to fight you. I just..."

"You just wanted to kidnap an innocent person and possible hurt them?!" Alfred couldn't help but shout back in anger. He didn't want to believe that Gilbert was evil, but he had gone and captured Arthur...

"Hey, We didn't hurt him!" Gilbert said back defensively. "And he was the only way to get you here. If I approached you again you wouldn't have listened!"

"Maybe that's because you shot hot metal into my legs!" Alfred growled back and clentched his fist, not forgetting his past fight with Gilbert.

Gilbert's own face lit up in anger. "Well I'm not the traitor who left his friend behind at that hell hole! You just left me there to burn!" Flames started to form around Gilbert's fists as his temper started to rise.

"I thought you died! I didn't know what was going on!"

"Neither did I, but I still held hope that you were alive! I fucking waited in that place thinking of escaping with you! But then when I searched I couldn't find you. And imagine my surprsie when you're here haning out with the god damn people who fucked us up in the first place!"

"Not everyone is out to hurt us! Why can't you understand that?!"

"You're wrong!" Gilbert's anger reached it's breaking point as his whole body was generating off flames, his eyes flashing a dangerous red. "Everyone hurts me! My parents, humans, and my own damn, best friend!" Gilbert raised a hand to shot a fireball at Alfred, when Ivan's laughter rang out causing both him and Gilbert to turn to look at him.

"It is funny..." Ivan finally got out between laughs. "You both act so weak... You talk of hurt and friends. We are monsters. We can not feel, and have no need for friends. We were made to cause destruction. And that is what we will do." Ivan then gave his wide smile before he pulled something from his pocket. It looked to be a small signaling device. "It was fun playing with you all. But the game is over now."

Ivan then pushed a button on the device, and in the next moment the doors to the warehouse were being burst open, with thousands of heavy footsteps causing a thunder of noise. Groups of troops in heavy outfits, with bullet proof vest, and all of them holding guns stormed in. They carried big looking shields, and once they were in, they aimed their guns directly at Gilbert and Alfred.

Ludwig Beilschmidt pushed his way through the crowd with his own gun raised. Then using his other hand he held up the mechaphone he was carrying and his stern, harsh voice resounded off the walls. "Step away from the civillians and put your hands in the air! I repeat step away from teh civillians and put your hands in the air! You are under arrest! Refusal to follow commands and we will shoot you on the spot!"

Gilbert stared wide eyed as Ivan gave a knowing smirk and walked over to the troops, where a group of them quickly surrronded him and protected him. Alfred turned and saw Arthur being grabbed and pushed behind troops as if to protect him as well.

"You damn bastard!" Gilbert roared at Ivan. "You sold us out!"

Ivan smiled before he feinged innocent. "I have no idea what you monsters are talking about. I'm just glad the police came in time before you could hurt me or that other poor boy."

"I would never hurt Arthur!" Alfred yelled back his fury rising as he stared at Ivan.

"You bastard!" Gilbert then went to throw a firball, but the troops were faster as a few of them shot Gilbert, getting him in the legs, stomach, and arm. Gilbert let out a yell of pain before he fell to the floor.

"Gil!" Alfred shouted as he watched the other fall to the floor. He looked around at all the soldiers as they gave him meancing looks. He was internally panicking as he couldn't figure a way out of this.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Arthur just clung onto Alfred and nodded as the other held him protectively. He bit his lips when Gilbert said that he was free to go. What was going to happen now? He didn't want to leave Alfred behind with these people. Who knows what they could do to him! Just thinking about all the possible scenarios that could happen made him feel sick.

He looked up at Gilbert and stared at him as he listened to him argue with Alfred about what had happened in the lab where they were experimented on, trembling a little when he saw the anger and hurt that was clearly shown by his expression. He knew that the other man was just angry with what the other humans did to him but he should know that not all humans are evil. After all, Alfred, Gilbert and Ivan were humans once before as well. But, if they could talk about this civil-y.. Maybe, they could patch things up.

And from there, everything went downhill when Ivan started talking. All of a sudden the doors were open and there were so many soldiers pointing guns at them. Arthur paled immediately. Alfred and Gilbert had to run! Or else, they would be captured again. "A-Al.." He whispered. "Al, you're fast.. y-you can get Gilbert out of here.. J-Just hurry...!"

He said seriously, whispering so that no one could hear them. "Ivan can't use his powers immediately... So, you can run away! And, if Ivan does use his powers, then he'll get caught too! Please, Alfred.. J-just get out of here.. Get out safely.."

Arthur closed his eyes as he felt tears fall from his face. He had never felt so helpless in his life. The man he loved is going to be taken away from him and he can't do anything to stop it. If only someone would come to their aid. If only he had something special about him. But, that was just it. He was a burden. To his friends, to his family and to the one he loved.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next