Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 9 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Damsey Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 am

Arthur didn't expect for the weather to change so drastically. If he knew that this would be happening, he wouldn't have gone out of the shed at all. And then, all of a sudden, a loud noise was heard. Arthur wasn't afraid of lighting but he was startled when Alfred jumped back. Well, he guessed, that even people as strong as Alfred could be startled by things like that. It made Arthur smile a bit.

And then, not long after, rain poured down heavily on the two of them. Arthur blinked and his body momentarily froze until Alfred pulled him close as they ran towards the shed. It was definitely hard for Arthur to keep up with Alfred's speed but thanks to Alfred supporting him, he managed to make it back to the shed but his clothes were completely soaked.

When they arrived, Arthur was shivering violently, feeling really cold. He was about to strip off his clothing when he remembered that he wasn't alone in the room. He immediately let go of his shirt and just walked over next to the fire, hoping that Gilbert nor Alfred noticed what he was just about to do. He knew that they were all men in the room but he wasn't exactly confident with how he looked.

He just settled with squeezing his shirt while still wearing it, hoping that it would be enough to get rid of all the water that his clothing had absorbed. Once he was done, he sat in front of the fire, hugging himself as he sneezed to make himself feel even more warm. He just wishes that he won't catch a cold.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Alfred sighed as he looked down at his own clothes that were soaked. He then squirmed for a bit as he took off his shirt, and just let it fall to the floor with a wet blop. "Wet clothes suck..." He whinned as he shivered a bit as he stood.

At the sound of Arthur's sneeze, Alfred turned around and gave him a worried look. He took in note how Arthur was shivering pretty badly. He walked over and sat down behind him and pulled him close to his bare chest, trying to make him warmer. "You cold Artie?" He couldn't help but ask the obvious.

Gilbert watched the two of them as they shivered. He himself wasn't cold at all. His body was very warm, due to his abnormal body heat. He let his eyes glance down at Alfred's discareded wet shirt. He reached out and picked it up, and flung it over his shoulder, just letting the shirt sit there. "Hey," He spoke to the two blonds. "If you give me your clothes I can dry them... It's got to be umcomfortable in wet clothes."

There was another clap of thunder, and Alfred who was still sittint and holding Arthur, let out a gasp and held Arthur tighter to his chest for a moment, his body shivering. He wasn't scared. There was no way he would be scared, not in front of Artur and Gilbert.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Arthur just stayed there and rubbed his hands together before pressing them to his face to help make himself feel warm. But not too long after, he felt a bit tired and his head was starting to hurt a bit. It didn't help that he kept on sneezing as it made his headache worse. He just wanted to lie down and sleep even though he hadn't eaten anything since the event with Ivan.

He groaned a bit when Alfred pulled him into a hug, wrapping his arms around Arthur to make sure that he wasn't cold. "Be more gentle, you idiot.." He managed to blurt out before leaning against Alfred. But then, Arthur jumped away with his eyes wide and face flushed when he realized that Alfred wasn't wearing a shirt. "W-Why don't you have your shirt on?!" He pointed at Alfred.

It didn't help that Gilbert suggested that he dry their clothes. Arthur's face only turned an even darker shade of red. "Y-you must be joking, right?!" He couldn't possibly give Gilbert his clothes! What would he wear then? He can't exactly sit there on the cold floor naked, right? RIGHT. A gentleman would never do such a thing! Even with his comrades!

Arthur then coughed violently as he fell against the wall. He just realized that getting too worked up over something like this probably wasn't the best idea when he wasn't feeling well. And, he also realized, that it would probably be the best if he just gave up and did as he was told. After all, he didn't want to be a burden. He gave a defeated sigh and then forced himself to remove his shirt and hand it to Gilbert. "T-Thank you.."

Arthur's head was starting to hurt really bad and he was still feeling really cold. "I.. I think that I m-might be c-catching a c-cold..." He frowned. Well, he really was useless wasn't he? Arthur didn't want to think about it anymore since the answer was completely obvious. Of course, he was. Of all the times to catch a cold, he chose this time where they were being hunted down like animals. And the worst part is that it was all his fault since he just had to be so insecure and dramatic.

"I-I'll be g-going to.. sleep.. now.." He declared as he fell back down near the fire and leaned against the wall. But before he could fall asleep, he turned towards Alfred. "When you wake up.. and I'm still... like this, just leave me. I understand. And, don't worry, I'll be fine."

And then, everything went black.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 am

Alfred frowned when he heard Arthur's words. He couldn't really be getting sick could he? Not at a time like this! His eyes then widened when he saw Arthur leaning up against the wall, looking so weak.

"Artie...?" He asked out not at all trying to hide the worry in his voice. He heard Arthur's words about leaving him, before the shorter blond passed out. Once he was alseep, Alfred hurried over and put a hand on his forehead.

"Shit!" Alfred cursed taking his hand back. "He's burning up!"

Gilbert lookd at Arthur with worry, before he looked at Alfed. "We... We don't have anything here to give him... Maybe he will be better by morning?" He suggessted hopefully.

"We can't take that chance!" Alfred shoted back, his expression of worry now replaced with one that held seriousness, and determination.

"Well what do you propse we do?!" Gilbert shot back. "We can't do anything, and we can't go outside! It's rainging cats and dogs out there, and not to mention that the government is after us!"

Alfred didn't listen as he took his shirt back from him and started to put it back on. Once it was on, he headed towards the door and opened it up, revealing the nasty storm that was taking place outside.

"Are you even listening?!" Gilbert got up and tried to stop Alfred. "What you are doing is stupid!"

Alfred turned around and faced Gilbert with fire in his eyes. "If it means saving his life and making sure he is okay, then I would rather be an idiot. Now make sure he stays warm, I'll be back soon." Alfred then speed through the rain, not carring that he was getting soaked once more, as he headed out of the woods.

Gilbert sighed and shook his head as he closed the door and walked back over to Arthur. He manged the flame of the fire, making sure it wasn't going to go out. "You're in love with an idiot." He mumbled towards the unconcious Arthur, with a slight smile on his face. "A brave, strong, stupid, idiot."

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Arthur breathed heavily as he brought his arms closer to himself to make himself even warmer. It seemed that the fire wasn't enough to make him completely warm since it didn't help that the floor and the wall were so cold and that he wasn't wearing his shirt. "Nnhh.."

He shifted uncomfortably while leaning against the wall, shivering as he did so, hoping to find the right position where he'd feel comfortable. But that proved to be really difficult. A few moments later, Arthur couldn't keep himself seated anymore and fell down, whimpering a bit when his face came into contact with the floor.

Arthur slowly started to gain consciousness and noticed his position. He slowly opened his eyes and found that his vision was getting a bit blurry, making him see more than what there actually is and his headache wasn't making it easier for him. "Nnn.."

He wondered how long he had been out. "A-Al...fred..? Gil...bert..?" He called out quietly but there was no response. He noticed that the fire was still alive but then, where were Alfred and Gilbert? Could it be that they really did leave him behind? Well, it doesn't really matter, Arthur guessed. It was understandable. After all, they can't just go and bring an ill person like him to battle. But, Alfred promised him that he would never leave him no matter what! Did he lie about that..?

"A-Alfred..?! Gilbert..?!" Arthur then tried to call out in a louder voice which resulted to him coughing loudly. Maybe, using his voice wasn't such a good idea after all.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 am

Gilbert came back into the shed carrying a pile of sticks and twigs. He was completely dry, even though it was still raining outside. It was because of his abnormal warmth that when the water hit him, it soon evaporated.

The albino jumped when he heard his name called followed by coughing. He glanced over and saw that Arthur was lying on the ground, but his eyes were open. He quickly put the sticks down on the floor and rushed over to him. "Oh hey, you're awake! Man, you really scared us for a second there!" He then wrapped his arms around Arthur and picked him up before he placed him on the bed.

"There, that has to feel better then the floor right?" He gave Arthur a smile before looking him over a bit more closely. "Hmmm you still don't look to good... You just continue to rest." Gilbert walked over to the sticks and twigs and placed them on the fire, before he took a seat on the bed next to Arthur, hoping maybe his heat would help.

"But don't worry! Alfred will be back soon with some meds and you'll feel better in no time!" He smiled but left out the fact that Alfred had been gone longer then he thought he would have... but then again maybe Alfred was just being careful? The government was on the lookout for them now after all.

~~~~

Alfred finally made his way to a town and hurried to the nearest drug store he could find, not carrying if he bumped into anyone at this point. (Which he really didn't have to worry about out all, since no one wanted to be out in the pouring rain.)

He slowled down when he approached the store, but still entered with a fast walk. He made his way to the counteriers, where he quickly scanned for some cold medicine. After securing a box or two. He also bought some bottle water as well. Alfred then made his way to the counter where he paied for the items and then headed back out of the store, all the while a serious expression on his face, the opposite of his usual goofy smile.

When he got outside, Alfred didn't notice the person a few buildings away, watching his every moves. The person in question, smiled as she took her aim. "Target aquired..." She mumbled under her breath before she took her shot.

Right before Alfred was going to take off, he felt a sharp sting hit him in the side. He couldn't help but yelp and turn to see what had casued the pain. But he couldn't see anything through the pouring rain... He decided to shurg it off, just hoping the pain would go away soon, and not bothering to look at the wound.

He sped off back to the woods and headed straight for the shed. It only took him a few moments, before he burst through the door giving a happy grin. "And I'm back how's he fairing Gil?"

Gilbert jumped when Alfred burst through the door, but gave a smile. "I was just wondering what was taking you. I would have thought you would have been back in just seconds, you're not slowing down are ya?" He joked lightly before turning his head to Arthur. "He just woke up not too long ago... though he still looks like he has a fever..."

Alfred frownd a bit concered before he walked over to Arthur, taking some pills out of the cold medicine box and handing it to him, along with a bottle of water. "Here Artie, take some of this t's going to make you feel better."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 am

Arthur just laid there for a bit, wondering if he should just stay like that until the pain that he was feeling died down. His eyes were drooping as he slowly started to lose consciousness but he flinched when he heard the door open and a loud noise of thunder came right after.

Arthur gulped a bit as this kind of situation felt too familiar in one of those gory movies that he'd heard so much about where there would be a serial killer living in an isolated place and he does unspeakably horrible things to his victims! Oh, dear.. He should have known that someone must have been living in a place like this! Of course, it can't just be by luck that they were able to find some shelter in the middle of the woods.

A part of Arthur told him to get up and run as far as he can while he wasn't spotted yet but part of him said that he would be caught anyway so there was no point in running. And, it also didn't help that he was still feeling sick that even if he did run away, he wouldn't be able to go too far. He would only be prolonging his death. Arthur let out a defeated sigh as he braced himself for anything that could happen.

Thankfully, there was no serial killer hiding in the woods since he heard Gilbert's voice. "G-Gil..bert..?" He coughed out, trying to open his eyes to try and get a better look at the man who was now holding him. "I'm sorry.." Arthur couldn't help but to smile a bit as it was confirmed that they didn't leave him after all.

Arthur almost didn't want to let go of Gilbert as he wanted to cling on to the warmth that the other gave him for as long as he could. It felt so nice that he almost whimpered when Gilbert placed him on the bed. Thankfully, Gilbert took a seat next to him but that still wasn't enough.

And then, all of a sudden, his body moved on its own. He crawled on top of Gilbert and rested against the other man. "I'm sorry.. but, will you please let me stay like this for a while..?" And then, he fell back into a deep sleep, not bothering to wait for Gilbert's reaction.

----

After a while, Arthur fidgeted a bit on Gilbert as he heard the door slam shut. Arthur blinked for a while before slowly raising opening his eyes. He was a bit confused as to why Gilbert's face was so close to his own and wondered if it was only because he was still feeling a bit drowsy so he hadn't paid much attention to it yet.

He rubbed his eyes and blinked for a few times more and furrowed his brows when nothing changed. And then, he remembered what happened earlier. He immediately jumped off of Gilbert, his face turning a crimson red. "O-Oh God! I'm so sorry! I'm so very sorry! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't know what came over me! I'm so sorry!" He repeated over and over again, feeling really embarrassed since he climbed on top of another man while he was half-naked. Oh, the shame.

But then, he realized that his pants have been completely dried and that he was feeling slightly better. He then turned towards Alfred who was handing him some medicine. "U-um, yes. Thank you.."

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 am

Gilbert laughed when Arthur suddenly got up and was perviously apologizing. "Hey, hey calm down." He patted Arthur's shoulder. "I got it, you were cold and sick and you didn't mean it. It's fine." He noticed the way Alfred glared at him and he sent him an honest look back.

Alfred couldn't help but frown a bit when he saw the state Artur had been in, all over Gilbert. He knew Arthur didn't mean it, or Gilbert for that matter. But he still couldn't help it. He was the one who was suppose to be that close to Arthur, and let him rest on him when he was sick not Gilbert!

He walked over to Arthur and gave him a small smile. "So are you feeling any better? Do you need anything else?" He was still really worried about the other, especially since he had fainted. He hoped whatever Arthur had wasn't serious.

When Alfred got close, Gilbert got off the bed, and went over and pikced up Arthur's shirt that he had dried earlier. "I finished drying your shirt fo you." He threw it back to Arthur so he could feel better with a few more clothes on. "It should be a bit warm too since it's been by the fire for a while."

Alfred took Gilbert's place on the bed and brung Arthur close to him, shooting Gilbert a glare just to get the message across that Arhtur's was his to hold. Which the albino took with a roll of his eyes and a surrendered gesture with his hands.

"I hope you start to feel better..." Alfred whispered gently in Arthur's ear, before nuzzeling his neck. He then leaned back a bit, and moved Arthur so he was laying more on his chest. "You should go ahead and sleep a bit if you're still tired." He gave Arthur a smile as he laid down, holding back a wince as his side gave him some pain. He would make a note to check it out later, right now Arthur needed him!

Gilbert couldn't help but notice how carefully Alfred leaned back, and how his smile twitched for a bit. Was there something wrong? He frowned. Should he bring it to attention or wait till later? He understood if Alfred didn't want to tell Arthur... but if something was wrong shouldn't Arthur know?

After a bit of internal struggling, Gilbert finally walked over to Alfred, trying to get the other to talk. "So what kept you from coming back so fast?"

Alfred looked up at Gilbert when he came over and tighned his grip on Arthur. "When I entered town I had to go slower..." Alfred decided to give a vauge response.

"Ah... I thought maybe something happened...?" Gilbert left off in a question, to see how Alfred would react.

"Besides me being rained on, nope!" Alfred laughed a bit too forcefully, and hugged Arthur closer to himself. He wasn't about to tell them that his side just started to hurt randomly! They would want to look him over and start to worry about him when there wasn't any need!

"Speaking of rained on... let me see your shirt, it's soaked, and I bet Arthur doesn't like laying on it. I'll dry it for you." Gilbert smirked a bit, knowing that he had Alfred cornered now. He then sent Arthur a look, silently aksing for help in this task.

Alfred frowned and just glared at Gilbert, before he shook his head. He didn't need to let the others see his wound if he had one, besides he hadn't even seen it yet himself! But if he would have, he would have seen a weird object embedded in the skin with a red flickering light, causing the area around to be swollen and irritated.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Arthur's face flushed an even deeper shade of red when Gilbert started laughing at his actions. He still couldn't believe what he just did and he also couldn't believe that Gilbert wasn't affected at all by it. He thought that the other would at least be disgusted by being so close with someone he didn't know too well but he guessed that it was better this way since there would be no awkward tension between them.

He cracked a small smile as he shyly looked up at Gilbert. "Um.. Well, t-thank you very much for holding me as I slept.." Well, it would be nice to at least show some gratitude to the other man right? After all, he could have just pushed him away or placed him back on the bed if he wanted to! But, he didn't. Instead, Gilbert kept him safe and warm.

Arthur tore his gaze away from Gilbert as Alfred asked him is he was feeling any better. He had almost forgotten about drinking medicine since his mind was still full of Gilbert and that embarrassing situation. "O-Oh, yes! I'm fine, love. I really am." He smiled back reassuringly at Alfred. "Though, I still feel a bit dizzy.. But, this medicine that you got for me might help.. Thank you."

He then placed the pill in his mouth and drank some water to help him swallow. He didn't really notice Alfred glaring at Gilbert since every time that Arthur looks at him, Alfred was wearing a smile on his face.

When his shirt was thrown at him, Arthur blinked and had half the mind to glare at Gilbert, but since he was indebted to him, he just let it pass. And besides, the other did warm his clothes up for him. "Thank you." He said as he wore his torn shirt. "It feels great.."

And then, all of a sudden, he found himself on top of Alfred with the other holding him close. Arthur didn't know if he should pull away from Alfred or not since the other was still wet. But, when Gilbert pointed out the fact that Alfred did take a long time before returning to the shelter, he stared up at Alfred and stared disapprovingly.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw Gilbert send him a look that meant 'Help' or something like that. But, what could he do? Would Alfred give in if he asked him..? Well, it was worth a shot! After all, he was also very worried about his lover's well-being. "Alfred.. I'm getting really worried.. And, it's not just me.. Gilbert is worried about you too. Won't you tell us what's wrong, love?" He moved closer as his head leaned against Alfred's chest. "Please..?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Alfred frowned when he heard Arthur. "But, it's nothing... your not suppose to worry..." He mumbled under his breath looking down.

"If it was nothing then why aren't you taking off your shirt?" Gilbert asked with a raised eyebrow.

Alfred gave Gilbert a glare, before he looked over at Arthur. He bit his lip for a minute as he thought. He didn't want Arthur to worry, but it looked like that had already happened anyway. And really his side was just hurting, so it shouldn't be that bad right?

Alfred was brung from his thoughts when Arthur was leaning up against his chest. He looked down at Arthur, and after seeing his pleding face, let out a sigh. "Okay..." He mumbled out. "But I'm fne..." He then shifted a bit and started to take off his shirt.

Once his shirt was off Gilbert took it from him and slung it over his shoulder to dry it. He then started to look at Alfred closely, trying to find the reason why he wouldn't take his shirt off in the first place. After a bit of searching, he noticed Alfred's side seemed to be a bit swollen.

"Turn to the left." Gilbert moioned with his hand, as he wanted to get a closer look.

Alfred frowned and grumbled but did as he was told anyway. He turned to the left, revealing the extent of his wound. Now instead of just one area, most of Alfred's left side had swollen up and appeared to be red and irritated. Where it seemed the worst was close to his hip, where a flashing red light could be seen underneath the healed skin, but just barely.

"What the hell?!" Gilbert couldn't help but shout out. "What is this?" He then reached out and put his hand on Alfred's side.

"Ow!" Alfred squermed away from Gilbert's touched, as it had caused him pain. "And what are you talking about?" He tried turning to get a look, but couldn't see what had shocked Gilbert.

(Sorry for being a bit late, I had to work for a long time...@w@)
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:17 am

Arthur knew that Alfred only refused to tell them because he didn't want them to worry about him but, it had an opposite effect as it made him grow even more worried. Especially since Alfred still refused to tell him what was wrong when he said please.

That simple action made Arthur a bit upset. "Yes, Alfred, why won't you tell us what's wrong?" He asked, pulling away from the other, staring at him with furrowed eyebrows. "If it isn't such a big deal, as you say, then you shouldn't have any problems with what Gilbert is asking of you, right? Is your injury from before hurting? Did it open up as you were running to get medicine... for me..?"

Realizing what he just said, Arthur suddenly felt nervous. What if it were true? Then, Alfred would probably need to be treated as well! But, they didn't have any other supplies! And, he can't possibly rip his shirt any more than it already is since that would be indecent! There aren't any other things that they could use..

But then, he was snapped out from his thoughts when Alfred finally gave up and shifted away from him so that he could take off his shirt. Arthur frowned and checked Alfred's injury from when they escaped from the factory and sighed in relief when he saw that it hadn't opened up, however, he grew a bit worried that Alfred might have acquired a new injury as he went out to get medicine for him. After all, he wouldn't try so hard to hide it if he didn't, right?

And then, all of a sudden, he heard Gilbert shout.

"What?! What is it?!" Arthur panicked. He didn't know what was wrong as he couldn't see Alfred's injury from where he was facing. He then stood up on his knees and looked over at where Gilbert is touching Alfred. When he saw some red light flashing on Alfred's skin, his eyes grew wide and his face paled. "W-What.. What does..? Oh, God."

Arthur gulped. Could it be a tracking device? Could it be that they've spotted Alfred while he was out? Could it be that the government is already on their way over here? A lot of questions rushed into Arthur's mind and, with his current condition, it made his head hurt.

Arthur then lifted his hand over to his head as his knees gave out and he sat back down on the bed. "A-Ah.. Alfred.. W-we.. We have to get out of here.. The.. The government! They might.. come after us.. soon." He whispered, hoping that Alfred could hear him. "W-we have to get out of here!"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Alfred turned around and looked at Arthur with wide eyes. "What?! What do you mean?! The government can't come after us, t-they don't know where we are!" What was Arthur talking about?! The government couldn't have found them!

After hearing Arthur's room Gilbert's eyes widened as well before his face took a serious expression. "He's right, they are more then likely on their way right now. We have to move."

"Wha?" Alfred was still confused. "What are you talk-"

"It's a traker!" Gilbert shouted out. "They placed a tracker on you! I don't know how, but they manged to trace you. They now know our location and are sending men after us right now!"

"T-Tracker?" Alfred's face paled, and he turned a bit and managed to see the flashing red light under his skin on his side. He had gotten caught when he was out. He had managed to let the government know where they were hiding. It was all his fault. He had endangered his friends. He had endagered Arthur.

Alfred sat back down and held his head in his hands, shaking a bit. He couldn't believe that he had caused all this. He had been so stupid! He should have been more careful! He should have checked his side earlier, if he had then the government wouldn't have been able to track them!

"Come get up we don't have time!" Gilbert shouted when he saw Alfred sitting back down on the bed. "We have to get out of here!"

"Gilbert," Alfred began not lifting up his head. "Take Arthur and get as far away from here as you can."

"What? I'm not leaving you!"

"You don't have a choice!" Alfred shouted back, this time looking up. "The tracking decice is still in me! Whever I go the government will be albe to follow!"

"So will take it out!" Gilbert argued back not wanting to leave his friend behind.

"We can't." Alfred shook his head, giving a sad smile. "We don't have any tools to use, and it's in too deep... besides we don't have that much time. Here, just take the medicine for Arthur and just get out while you can." He then went to hand the medicine to Gilbert.

Gilbert didn't take the medicine and just starred at Alfred for a few seconds before he smirked and shook his head. "You know, I really am sick and tired of you playing the hero..." He moved closer to Alfred and flexed his hand for a moment, before reaching for Alfred's side.

"What do you mean-AHHH Shit!" Alfred closed his eyes and shouted in pain as Gilbert jabbed his hand into his side. His flamming hand.

"And got it!" Gilbert shouted as he pulled his hand back, clutching onto the small tracking device, not at all seeming to mind that it was covered in blood. He then turned his attention to the Alfred's open wound and burned flesh. "Ah well... that's going to hurt for awhile... but you can worry about it later."

"Ah damn... that hurts...." Alfred groaned and held his side.

"I said worry about it later." Gilbert took the tracking device and smashed it on the floor, before he pulled Alfred to his feet. "Now take Arthur and get out of here!"

Alfred moved and picked up Arthur, gritting his teeth as his side continued to bleed and hurt. "B-But what about y-"

"Didn't I say I was tired of you playing hero?" Gilbert gave Alfred a push to the door. "The government is going to be here, and I need someone to play with anyway. So hurry up and get a move on!"

"But Gilbert I-"

"Just go!"

Alfred gave Gilbert a final look before he tigthened his grip on Arthur and sped out the door and through the woods, trying to get far away from the shed as possible.

Gilbert watched them go with smile and the shake of his head. He then turned when he heard the sounds of helicopters, cars, and running footsteps. "Heh, lets see if they can play with fire..." He muttered to himself before he created flames in his hands and lit the whole shed on fire.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 am

Arthur closed his eyes as he started to feel a bit dizzy once again. All this pressure made him want to throw up. It's just as he thought. He was a burden after all. If Alfred hadn't gotten medicine for him, they wouldn't have been able to put a tracker on Alfred! Everything was all his fault! Now, he's endangered everyone.

He felt Alfred fall back onto the bed, shaking, because of fear. It was so unexpected! Everything was already planned out! They were going to head over to Ivan tomorrow! This wasn't supposed to happen! And now, they were going to get caught!

But, to Arthur, everything suddenly stopped when he heard Alfred said that Gilbert should take him away and run as far as he can. He could barely move as his body was completely frozen. Did Alfred just say that they should leave him behind?

After a while, his eyes grew wide and he desperately clung on to Alfred. "No! We can't! We won't leave you behind!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, hoping that Alfred would understand. Arthur knew that it was selfish of him but he didn't want anyone to make any sacrifices. He wanted them all to be safe. "We can get out of here! We just have to move quickly, Alfred! There's no need to sacrifice yourself!"

He started to feel even more anxious when he started to hear the sounds of helicopters, cars and people shouting. His face grew pale and his grip on Alfred loosened. It was over for them, wasn't it? There was no way out. He felt so frustrated at himself that the only thing he could do was cry.

And then, all of a sudden, he was lifted up and being carried by Alfred. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he had no idea of what was happening. Were they going to run away? Will they be able to escape? "A-Alfred.." He sobbed as he tightened his grip on Alfred.

But then, he heard Gilbert and Alfred's conversation. What? They were going to leave Gilbert here? "NO, Gilbert! Don't do it!" He yelled again and again but it was no use. Gilbert had already made up his mind and he had this look on his face that says he doesn't have any regrets with what he was about to do.

Arthur couldn't help but to cry as Alfred held him while they escaped, hoping for a miracle that Gilbert, too, could manage to dodge the gunshots and escape alive.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 pm

After setting the shed on fire Gilbert covered his body in flames and walked out, satisfied to hear the shouts of the many officers as they backed away. Heh, I think I finally now what I'm using my powers for... Thanks Arthur.

"What's wrong? Can stand a little heat?" Gilbert smirked when more soilders backed away from his flames.

"Give up! You are surrounded!" Ludwig shouted from his megaphone, a gun in hand, as he stood with a pack of men, all armed.

"Really? I couldn't tell from all of you backing away like scared little dogs."

Ludwig glared at the other, before his eyes widened when Gilbert shot flames at him that barely missed him.

"If you don't hurry up, you'll be the ones surrounded." Gilbert then motioned for the other to look behind him.

Ludwig looked over his shoulder and gaped when saw flames licking at the bases of hte trees, starting to catch the woods on fire. If they didn't act soon, the whole wodded area could be caught ablaze.

"Get those flames under control now!" Ludwig barked orders to some of his men, who promptly followed them, not wanting to suffer the blonds rage, or the disaster that the fire could cause.

As the men tried to control the fire Gilbert would shot more flames to make it stronger, at the same time, dodging the bullets that were aimed at him. The fight seemed to be going great for him, until a strange woman appeared.

"I see that he was wrong in putting you up for this task Beilschmidt." The women gave Ludwig a cold stare as she made her way over. She was wearing a black looking suit, with her long plantinum like hair flowing down herback, with a single bow on her head.

"I have the situation under control Natalia-"

"Just shut up before you make your self look worse." The woman snapped back before she moved over, getting a bit closer to Gilbert, holding a gun in her hand.

"Why don't you tell us where your little friend is?" She smirked.

"I would never rat them out, especially to someone like you!" Gilbert shouted back, shooting a flame at the woman.

Natalia didn't even flinch when is the flame came hurling towards her. She just lifted up her hand, and right when she seemed to catch it, the flame turned to smoke causing Gilbert's eye to go wide. How did she do that?!

"Wha-?!" Before Gilbert could even express his suprise he was suddenly being hit with lots of water, at high speed causing his flames to go down, and for him to feel weak.

After trying to fight it for a while Gilbert fell to his knees, where he felt himself get shot two times before he fell to the ground.

"Don't worry, we alreayd know where your friend is anyway..."

~~~~

Alfred contiued to run as fast as he could carrying Arthur. He was determmined to escape with him! But Gilbert- No! Gilbert would be okay! He would make it out of there! He would escape just fine.

After a while Alfred started to get dizzy, and started to slow down. They were far enough away right? They should be, and the government couldn't track them anymore so they were okay...

He stopped at a small beaten up, old looking farm. He carried Arthur over to the barn, where he walked in and placed him gently on the hay, his arms shaking for some reason.

"Y-You okay Arthur?" Alfred asked wobbling slightly before he fell to the ground on his knees. What was happening? Why was he feeling so weak? Why was everything around him spinning?

Alfred groaned and laid completly down on the floor. He gave out a whimper as his body shivered before he moved, reached out and pulled Arthur close to him.

"D-Don't worry... everything will be okay. I-I will protect you. They won't find us..." Alfred whispered quietly hoping to calm Arthur down, but also to calm himself down. He wasn't sure if they were far enough away, or if Gilbert was safe, or what was wrong with him at the moment. Hearing the words helped calmed him, and he hoped did the same for Arthur. He also hoped that they were true.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:47 am

Arthur held tightly on Alfred's shoulders as he was being carried away at such an inhuman speed. He still felt furious with himself for catching a fever and make things even more difficult than it already is! It pained him that Gilbert had to sacrifice himself to let them escape. At that thought, Arthur let out another pained sob as he cried against Alfred.

But not too long after, Arthur was feeling worse. He was feeling really cold and he found it really difficult to breathe as Alfred was running way too fast!

It was a good thing that Alfred had started to slow down a bit and stopped at what looked like a farm. Arthur's head started to hurt a bit and he was feeling really hungry as well. He turned to see Alfred looking as tired and weak as he was and that just discouraged Arthur even more. When Alfred pulled Arthur close to himself, he noticed that the other man was trembling as well. Arthur leaned closer against the other man in hopes that he could share the body warmth that he has and maybe, get some from Alfred too.

They were going to get caught, weren't they? Arthur had just given up hope that they were going to escape or even live for much longer. Not when they're like this. Not when they're ill, beaten up, hungry and wounded. Though, if Alfred were to be captured, Arthur was sure that the government won't kill him. They couldn't, after all. After all, they wanted them for a reason, right?

But Arthur, on the other hand, was completely useless to them. They'd probably dispose of him the moment that they see him. After all, he knows way too much and the government might see him as a threat. And, even if they didn't kill him when they spot him, he'd probably die because of harsh weather conditions, dehydration and hunger.

It was hopeless. Nothing will be able to save them.

Even though it was hard for him to accept, Arthur accepted his fate. He then looked up at Alfred and smiled at him sadly. "Alfred.." He whispered, hoping to catch the other's attention. "To be honest, I don't really know what's going to happen to us next.. And, I'm scared.." He admitted.

"And, if things don't turn out well for us... Well there are things that I want you to know.." Arthur took in a deep breath. "Thank you for being so kind to me.. for always making me happy.. for always thinking about how I might feel.. and for always.. always trying to protect me."

"I-I know that we have not done anything that lovers do.. And, I'm probably not the best lover out there in the world.. And that you could have someone so much better than me.. B-but, I'm glad that I got the chance to be yours.... E-even if it was just for a short while.." Arthur bit his lips, trying not to stutter or to burst into tears. "I.. If they come here too, run away and leave me behind.. It is obvious that carrying me around with you is causing you too much burden."

"I love you, Alfred. I always will. Don't ever forget that, all right? And, I'll always be watching over you.. And, I hope that nothing bad ever happens to you... And... And.. D-don't.. forget about me, all right..?" Arthur then gave Alfred a tearful smile but wiped it away before it could fall down his cheeks.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Alfred continued to shiver as he laid there with Arthur but when he heard his words his eyes widened. Especailly at the part where Arthur said to just leave him there. He quickly shook his head. "N-No! Arthur I can't do that! I-I can't leave you! I won't!" He hugged Arthur tighter to his chest, and closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears.

It really was going to be over wasn't it? The government was going to find them. He would be taken back to a lab, or worse killed... But he wouldn't let them take Arthur. There was no way he was going to let that happen! Arthur didn't deserve to be wrapped up in any of this.

"I-I can't leave you Arthur..." Alfred whispered quietly. "I love you..." He moved and snuggled close to Arthur, taking in the scent of his hair.

It only seemed like a few minutes had passed with the two of them just laying there, especially when Alfred heard the loud footsteps and the sirens. They couldn't have been found, not yet!

Alfred tried to hurry up and get up with Arthur in his arms, but he was weak and still dizzy, and he wasn't going fast enough. He turned and saw the soldiers making there way to him, so he started to run, but he didn't get far till his legs gave out, with him falling down with Arthur falling out of his arms. What the hell was wrong with him.

"Well, Well, look what we found?" A woman's harsh voice said from behind, causing Alfred to turn and glare.
"Seems like someone can't run anymore..."

"J-Just because I-I can't run doesn't mean I will give up..." Alfred said back, gritting his teeth.

The woman shook her head and smirked. "That's okay, I already know you're going to give up."

"I just said-" Alfred started to say, but he was got off when the woman suddenly pulled out a gun. Alfred praced himself to be shot, and jumped when he heard the loud crack of the gun, but was shocked when he didn't feel any pain. He opened his eyes looked down at himself and saw no injury. But if he didn't get shot then who did-

"Arthur?!" Alfred quickly turned to Arthur who had landed next to him when they fell. His mouth gaped open when he saw Arthur clutching at his stomach, his hands quickly becoming red from his wound. "Arthur!" Alfred quickly moved over to him his expression showing great fear.

"Oh god..." He mumbled to himself when he moved Arthur's hand away and saw that the bullet wound. It didn't look like it had gone in too deep... but it sure looked bad, and Alfred was no doctor. Hell there was no doctor to get to, and Arthur wouldn't heal like he would!

"Y-You bitch!" Alfred turned and yelled at the woman who had shot Arthur. His face darkened as she gave him a smile in return.

"Hmmm that looks pretty bad doesn't? And I bet he's in pain..." She came closer and gave a kick to Arthur's leg.

"Get away from him!" Alfred lashed out but only missed when the girl backed away. He then moved back to Arthur and tried to help apply pressure to the wound. "I-It's going to be okay Artie... you'll be okay... I-I can save you..." Alfred's voice started to shake, and tears started to fall down his face.

"You know he's only got about fifteen minutes left until he bleeds to death..." She smirked. "And that's just only if the bullet penetrated the abdomen... If it ripped through his stomach, he's got even less time..."

"S-Shut up!" Alfred screamed back. "I can save him!"

"That's right. You can." The woman smiled when Alfred gave her a confused and suspicios look. "We can get him medical attention in time, that is if you surrender... You are the one we want anyway...."

Alfred looked back at Arthur, and bit his lip. He didn't like to see him suffering so much, but could he trust them? could he trust the government to take care of him? But if he didn't do anything Arthur would surely died, and he didn't want that!

"The clock is ticking." The woman reminded him.

After a few more tense seconds of thinking, Alfred finally looked up with hard eyes. "Fine... I-I give up... but you have to keep your word."

The woman nodded and then motioned with her hand for the troops to come in. A group gently lifted Arthur and started to carry him away, while Alfred was roughly pushed to the ground, his arms and legs being bound harsley so he couldn't get away.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 am

Arthur couldn't hold back his sobs anymore as he was far too scared. He clung tightly on Alfred's shirt, wishing that everything would just go away and leave them alone. Though, he knew that it was impossible. "I... I-I'm so scared, Alfred! What are we going to do?! They'll catch us.. A-and worse, they'll catch YOU!"

His whole body was trembling as Alfred held him tightly. If he couldn't get out of this mess alive, then he hoped that Alfred lives. He doesn't want Gilbert's sacrifice to go to waste as he had stalled the government for time just so that they could escape. "J-Just go! It would be a lot better that way..!"

But then, when he heard footsteps approaching them, Arthur immediately shut his mouth and closed his eyes. He felt Alfred let him go and stood in front of him to try and protect him from the enemies. Arthur had half the mind to just shout at Alfred and call him an idiot for not listening to him but, even though Arthur feels horrible about it, he also felt a bit relieved that Alfred really wanted to make sure that he was safe and away from harm.

Arthur also stood up so and looked at the woman who was speaking. She looked so terrifying with those vicious eyes that sent shivers up his spine. She wasn't someone that they should mess with. He then looked over at Alfred and frowned when he said that he couldn't run anymore. For some reason, Arthur felt like it was his fault. He then looked down at his feet and bit his lips. "I.. I'm sorry."

And then, a gunshot was heard. Arthur's eyes widened in shock as he fell to the ground harshly due to being shot. "A-Ahh!" He hissed, as he felt blood coming out from his stomach. He laid at the ground and started coughing out blood as well.

Arthur's vision was starting to get really blurry and he could feel his clothes being drenched in his own blood. Well, this wasn't really how he planned to die but he can't really decide these things, right? Arthur couldn't really understand what was happening anymore and he was just feeling to tired to even bother as he knew that there was no use in worrying anymore as he was certainly going to die.

And then, a few seconds later, Arthur lost consciousness.

--

A guard suddenly popped out and asked the chief if they were seriously going to save that human's life. "Ma'am, if I may say something, I think that we should just get rid of the human since we've already captured White Star anyway. It seems that he already lost a lot of blood and it will surely be costly if we try and look for a blood donor." He reasoned. "And, surely, hospitals won't treat this man for free."

And then an idea came to his mind. "Unless, we use him as a test subject... so that it would be a benefit to us if we succeed... And, if we don't.. we won't really lose anything... What do you think?"

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 am

As Alfred was being carried away, he over heard what one of the guards had said to the woman. He growled and started to pull against the restraints. "You won't do such a thing! It wasn't part of the deal!" He couldn't believe what that guy was even suggesting! He couldn't let them do that to Arthur!

The woman gave a dark smile to Alfred. "I don't remember saying that I wouldn't have him expermented on, and besides it will save his life anyway... maybe." She laughed before she gave a nod to the officer who spoke to her. "We will talk it over with him when we head back to the headquarters. Right now, we got what he wanted, and more." She then walked away and headed over to a car that had pulled up for her, before she got in, followed by a few other soldiers.

As Alfred was being carried off he watched as Arthur was put into another car, tears were falling down his face. "I-I'm sorry Artie..." His voice came out broken with saddness and guilt. He had just put his lover into something that he thought was worse then death... if he was to be experimented on, the pain, and the suffering Arthur would endure... And he had agreeded to it all. It was all his fault.

When the men started to close the doors with Arthur in the car, Alfred cried out. "I-I'll fix this Artie! I-I can fix it... I-I won't let them hurt you!" He tried to get free from the restraints again, but it was no use, he was too weak.

"Ah quiet you damn monster!" One of the soldiers carting him yelled at him, before roughly shoving him into the big, black van.

He then didn't have time to react as he was shot in the side by one of the men, by a strange looking gun.

"That should keep him quiet for the trip... if he wakes up, shoot him again..."

Alfred cringed at the pain, and then a severe dizzyness fell over him before his vision clouded and went dark. The last thing he felt was him falling over and hitting his head on the floor in the back of the van before he passed out.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 pm

When Arthur woke up, he found himself inside a dark room. He slowly tried to move his arms but found that they were chained up above his head. What was the meaning of this? Where was he anyway? How did he end up being chained like that? Arthur tried to remember what just happened before he passed out but his head started to hurt like crazy.

And then, all at once, his memories from before and after he was shot. And then his eyes widened as he remembered Alfred screaming his name out loud before someone shot him too. Alfred..! Was he all right? Was his injury bad? Why didn't he run and leave? Why didn't he escape?! Where was he now? What are they doing to him?! Was he... dead?

Arthur shook his head. No! Alfred couldn't be dead! They wouldn't go through all of that trouble of catching him if they wanted him dead, right?! Well, at least, he hoped so..

But, what about him? He was bleeding a lot not too long ago! Did they treat him? Arthur was feeling pain from his stomach but he could feel that it had stopped bleeding. Otherwise, he would have been dead already! But, what was going to happen to him now? Why did they save him? What were they planning to do with him? Were they going to erase his memory and let him go? Or were they going to experiment on him like what he had heard from the guard before completely passing out?

Arthur started to tremble a bit as he didn't like either of the options. Of course, he'd like to live but he doesn't want to forget about Alfred nor does he want to become an experiment as well. He knew that it would be extremely painful and he doesn't want his life to be way more complicated than it already is.

He had to get out of here.. But how exactly? Arthur tried to move his arms and his legs but it was no use. The chains were too tight and he couldn't do anything about them. Arthur sighed. It was no use. He was going to try and be brave to face whatever may come his way.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

"Hey you're finally awake!" Gilbert spoke to make his presence known in the small jail like room. He was glad to see Arthur but at the same time not.

Since Arthur was here, then that meant that the government had managed to capture Alfred and him... and who knows what was going to happen to them now... The way Gilbert saw it there was only two options, they were either going to get killed, or used for experiments. Considering that they were still alive, it was most likely the second, and that's what Giblert feared the most.

"Sorry I couldn't by Alfred and you more time." He looked down at the white tiled floor, with a frown on his face. "That bitch woman can control water and she shot me with whatever she got Al with earlier... I-It's some kind of drug that stops our powers for a little and makes us weak...." He was then silenct for a moment as he had ran out of stuff to say. What could he say in a situation like this. They had lost...

A sudden light then came on blinding him for a moment, and then revealed a glass screen in front of them, and behind it was...

"What the hell?! Al?!"

Gilbert looked as he saw Alfred and Ivan behind the screen. Ivan smiling as he looked at everyone, while Alfred wore a shocked, and terrified look.

~~~~

When Alfred woke up he noticed that he was chained to a wall. His arms were pinned to the wall with weired like chains above his hand, while his legs were pinned so that his feet were barely above the ground.

He figured out that he couldn't escape from them when he tried to move his right arm free and got shocked in the process. After letting out a yelp, he also realies two things: One there was a weird like object attatched to the back of his head, and two he wasn't alone in the room.

"It would not be wise to move. That device on your head will shock you everytime you do." Ivan smiled as he stepped forward.

"You sick bastard! Let Arthur go!" Alfred growled and tried to break free from the chains but only yelped once more as he was shocked again.

"Ah now why would I do that when he is needed for my little show? Oh and I forgot to mention that the voltage increase each attempt you make... But I think you already know that now yes?"

Alfred gave Ivan a glare. "What show? Arthur has nothing to do with this! And I saw what your trying to do, but it won't make a differance! What your farther did was wrong, and the formulas he made were incomplete!"

Ivan's face darkened at the mention of his father, and the fact that Alfred seemed to know what was going on. He then moved closer and his smile grew wider. "But it will make a differance, because of you." When Alfred gave him a confused look, he let out a chuckle. "Before I expaline furthere why don't we let everyone hear yes?"

Ivan then backed away slightly and hit a button on the far left side of the wall. A sudden bright light filled the room and glass screen appeared in front of Alfred, and on the other side was.... Arthur and Gilbert?! Ivan continued to laugh at Alfred's shocked and scared expression at seeing his companions chained up.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Arthur's eyes widened when he heard a noise coming somewhere from within the room. He got scared as he didn't know what was going to happen and the fact that the room was dark didn't help at all. But then, all of a sudden, some kind of door opened that. And what surprised him was that Alfred was on the other side. Arthur didn't know whether to rejoice or to be saddened at what he saw. He was happy that Alfred was alive but he didn't like it that the other was chained like he was.

"Alfred!" He tried calling out but it was no use. It seems that Alfred couldn't hear him as the other man wouldn't look at him.

Arthur observed what was happening in the other room and frowned when he saw Ivan hurting Alfred. What was happening in there? What were they talking about? Arthur was so confused but he just wished that Ivan would stop hurting Alfred like that.

It wasn't fair.

It hurt Arthur to see Alfred in such a weakened state and it was all because Alfred had to worry about him. Arthur furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. If only there was something he can do to help! Or at least get free from here! That way, he could ask for help!

But then again, who could they ask help from? The government was against them.. Civilians would probably just think he was crazy and Gilbert was also captured! There was no one they could turn to.. Everything he would do would end up tragically. Maybe, he should just stay still and accept the fact that they've lost..

But then he realized that it won't be fair to Alfred who, until now, is resisting Ivan's wishes just to save him! That's right. Alfred hasn't given up! So, neither should he!

Arthur then tugged at the chains once again in hopes that it would come off.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm

"Ah I think that is much better." Ivan grinned as he looked between the three. He then moved and pressed a few more buttons on the left wall, and Alfred could suddenly hear Arthur's voice, crying out to him.

"Arthur?! Arthur it's okay I get us out of this I sware!" Alfed once again tried to pull against the restraints only succeding in getting shocked again. He held back a scream as his body trembled as the voltage ran through him.

"You just don't know when to give up do you?" Ivan's voice was amused as he watched Alfred pant for breath as he stayed bounded.

"N-Never...give up...save A-Artie..." Alfred panted trying to get his breath back.

Ivan just shook his head, though there was a demnated look in his eyes, and a mad smirk on his face. "Ah, it is such cruel irony then since you will be the one ruining him."

"I would never-"

"Oh but you will!" Ivan laughed loudly. "All of father's formulas were incomplete until he tested on a certain subject. A subject who's DNA would not reject the changes made to it, and who's body didn't refuse the blood transfusions or the radiation test!"

Alfred's eyes widened. But... But how? out of the memories he saw all of the formulas he had seen were incomplete... and who was the subject?

Ivan stepped closer to Alfred, and lifted up a hand to his cheek, gently cradeling his face. "Come now Alfred it can't be that hard to figure out... Why else would I go to such trouble to hunt you down?"

It felt like an ice block had suddenly dropped into Alfred's stomach as relasation started to settle in. "N-No! I- That doesn't make any sense! I-If I was the only one then what about Gilber-"

"Don't you remember all of the needles? When Gilbert's body was starting to reject the test and changes, father took samples from you and gave them to the others..." Ivan leaned in closer. "Even me."

Alfred's mouth fell open into a silent scream as he took all of this in. It...It was his fault that all this had happened... Everything was because of him...

"Your DNA stabelizes the others and allows for the mutations to take place in the body." Ivan then pulled out a large syringe from his pocket. "Now that I have the key to the formulas, I'm going to create more of us so we can finally acheieve father's dream!" Ivan laughed as he raised the needle.

"And the first one to recive the treatment will be your dear Arthur! But don't worry I would never forget you... Now that I know how well you take to the test, I can go furthur then my father ever did with his experiments..."
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 am

It was no use. No matter how hard he tried, the chains won't break. Darn. If only he was stronger.. then he could break out of this mess and go and rescue Alfred! But, unfortunately, he wasn't. He was weak and he always gets himself into trouble. What's worse is that he dragged his friends with him. If it weren't for him, Alfred and Gilbert would probably be safe.. or at least, not chained by Ivan.

Arthur blinked though when he thought he heard Alfred's voice calling out to him. He immediately looked up and noticed that Alfred was looking at him, still shouting things about saving him and how everything will be all right. Arthur didn't know whether to laugh or cry at Alfred's words. He was happy that the other was still thinking about saving him despite everything that had happened to them because of him, but that also made him feel miserable knowing that it was his fault that they were caught and chained like this.

But, he has to be strong right now! Alfred can see him so he has to pretend that he wasn't scared! "Alfred.. I'm all right! Don't think about me!" He shouted back, trying to hide his anxiousness when he saw Alfred get electrocuted once again. "Just, stay still! Don't hurt yourself any more than you already are!"

He was interrupted when Ivan started talking. Arthur tried to keep quiet so that he could listen to what Ivan and Alfred were talking about. It was so difficult to hear what Ivan was saying but he could clearly hear what Alfred was saying since the other was practically shouting at the other man. Arthur couldn't really understand what was going on but he had a bad feeling. A really bad feeling.

That bad feeling only intensified when Ivan stared at him. Arthur took a deep gulp and tried to show that he wasn't scared or anything about what was about to happen to him. He knew that he shouldn't give up but there was no denying that it's over for them. Gilbert and Alfred were chained just like him and, from the looks of it, they were just as weak and tired as Arthur.

It was hopeless, wasn't it? Arthur trembled. He was afraid. What was going to happen to him now?

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Alfred Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 am

Gilbert's eyes widened as he took in what he heard from Ivan. He had never known... Without Alfred, he would have been a failed experiment, just like the others. The image of Antonio's charred and black body resurfaced in his mind. He could have ended up just like... "Toni..." Gilbert found himself muttering the name as he continued to overhear Ivan.

"And the first one to recive the treatment will be your dear Arthur! But don't worry I would never forget you... Now that I know how well you take to the test, I can go furthur then my father ever did with his experiments..."

"No!" The yell came out of Gilbert's throat as he watched Ivan close in on Alfred, with the syringe upraised. He struggled against the chains, but all they did was cut into his skin. "Damn it!"

~~~~

Alfred didn't have time to react as Ivan's hand shot out quickly and with a lot of force pushed the needle into his neck. Alfred flinched when he felt the metal harshly pierce into his skin. When he could feel the pressure of Ivan getting some of his blood, he then tired to struggle, but it was too late.

"There, that should do it for now." Ivan smirked as he pulled back the syringe, filled with a good amount of the red liquid that was Alfred's blood. "Now the real fun will begin."

Ivan walked back over to the entrance of the room and opened the door, where a few men in white suites were waiting. Once they had received a nod from Ivan, they moved fast towards Alfred, where they started to mess with his restraints.

"H-Hey, Stop!" Alfred then noticed that the same thing was happening to Arthur in the other room. Men were unbinding him, and taking him away. "Arthur?! Arthur no!" Alfred started to move against the chains, but he then felt a strong jolt go through him.

Alfred let out a loud scream, and his body convulsed before he went limp in the men's arms. The last thing he saw was Arthur being carried away before the world around him went dark.
Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 am

Arthur suddenly panicked when the door, where he was in, suddenly opened. A group of men entered the room and they were headed towards him with an evil smirk plastered on their faces. Arthur glared at them and tried to pretend that he wasn't scared and that he wasn't silently screaming for help because he knew that if he showed any sign of weakness, these men would use it against Alfred.

A man, who seemed to be the leader of the group, stopped right in front of Arthur with his followers not to far behind. The unknown man stared at Arthur and slapped Arthur's face. "Who do you think you are looking at me like that?"

Arthur was taken aback and blinked, shocked at what just happened. He gulped and slowly raised his head, a bit frightened, glaring harder than before.

"You've got some nerve, you punk!" The other man frowned and raised his hand once again. Arthur braced himself for the hit, but it never came. "You're lucky that I wasn't ordered to kill you so, I won't." Then, an evil smile once again appeared on his face. "But I will make sure that you wish I did."

The leader then turned around and walked a few steps away from Arthur. "Boys!" He called out to his men. "Unchain him and bring him to the experimentation laboratory. Make sure that he doesn't get away and shock if he shows any resistance. And last, but not the least, don't kill him.. At least, not yet.." And then, he walked away, cackling as he did so.

"Yes, sir!" The leader's followers immediately did as they were told. Arthur tried to resist being dragged over to the laboratory but it was no use. There were far too many of them and they were a lot stronger than Arthur too.

After being shocked a few times, Arthur's body couldn't move anymore. He found it hard to breathe properly and his eyelids were also starting to feel really heavy. He couldn't feel anymore either as his body started to feel numb.

Arthur closed his eyes and prayed that he would lose consciousness for good. He wasn't sure if he could survive being experimented on so if he was meant to die, he'd rather not experience more pain and suffering that what he had already underwent.

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next