Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 4 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 pm

“O-Ok…” Alfred sat up and sniffed again. “T-Thank you QB…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 4 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Alfred pulled Farmy into another hug, smiling as he patted the older boy on the back. "Don't worry, okay? We'll be just fine if we stick together!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Alfred blushed again and nodded. “If were going to sneak out, you should at lease need to get some sleep. We’re going to leave by night and hopefully get miles a way from here.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 pm

"Okay!" Alfred flopped down beside Farmy onto his makeshift bed of hay, grinning at the older boy. "It'll be an adventure, okay? Friends are supposed to go on adventures!" Laughing softly, he yawned and curled up, soon falling asleep beside Farmy. Being well rested before an adventure would be a good idea.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Alfred blushed more as QB fell asleep. “Yea, an adventure.”

Putting his head back down, he slowly fell asleep.

--

Awaking up, Alfred saw that the barn was a little dark. Without disturbing QB, he went down the ladder, fed the animals and left the barn. Looking at the sky, the sun was setting. After, he continued to the house. Inside, mother sat at the table.

“Alfred, I’m sorry. You know I love you so much, I just don’t want anything happening to you. ” Alfred just stared, staying quiet. “Listen tomorrow we can go to the town together.”

“O-Okay…” The woman stood up, and then hugs him.

“I’m going to bed. Your dinner is on the table.” Mother left. Alfred ate half of his dinner, leaving the rest for QB. He got ink, pen and paper writing a letter saying he left to help someone he met and not to worry, he’ll be back home soon, then left it on his bed. The sun was almost fully down as Alfred went back to barn, up the ladder to the hayloft with the plate of food.

With one hand holding the plate, the other hand shook QB. “QB, wake up.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

The makeshift bed was surprisingly comfortable to Alfred as he slept through the day. He woke up at one point, realizing that Farmy was no longer beside him before he drifted back into sleep once more.

It wasn't until the barn was mostly dark that he felt a hand on his shoulder, trying to wake him up. With a yawn, he rolled onto his back and looked up at Farmy. "Hey, is it time to go?" His eyes landed on the plate in Farmy's hand and he grinned. "Is that for me? Always gotta eat before an adventure!"

Carefully, he took the plate from Farmy and started eating, smiling at Farmy as he did.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Alfred smiled back. “Almost, it still not fully dark yet. You finish eating; I go get the food and money I have stashed in the barn.”

Going back down the ladder, he went to a secret cabinet hidden behind a hay pile. Opening it, there a big bag of food and one bag of money. He grabbed it, walking back to the ladder.

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:46 pm

"Alright." Alfred smiled and scooted to the edge of the loft, eating as he watched Farmy get food and money. He frowned a little and scooted out of the way so Farmy could climb back up.

"Hey, how are we gonna get to town? Are we gonna ride the horses?" The farm had been pretty large from what he had seen so far.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:03 pm

“We probably should. It’s a long walk from here, so riding the horses will take less time.” Alfred stared at QB. “Do you know how to ride a horse?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 pm

"I have no clue!" Alfred laughed and made his way over to Farmy, leaving his plate up on the loft. "What about sharing a horse? Doesn't that work too?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Alfred turned a way, trying to his partlly red face. “U-uh, s-sure w-we can both ride Tony. H-He i-is t-the fastest horse on the f-farm.”

He went to Tony’s stall, putting on the reins and the saddle, opening up and taking Tony out.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Confused by Farmy's sudden blush and stuttering, Alfred frowned and followed the other teen to Tony's stall. Oh well, they had the ride to town for him to ask why Farmy was blushing.

"Should I sit behind you and hold on? Like people do on a motorcycle? Wait, do you guys even have motorcycles?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 pm

“Motorcycles?” Alfred looked at QB confused. “W-Well, uh… y-yes, I need to sit behind me and hold on.”

Alfred attached the two bags to the saddle. “C-Come, I’ll help you get on Tony.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"They're like... a bike that runs on gas and they go really fast... Nevermind, it's too confusing." Alfred laughed a little and went over to Farmy, looking up at the horse. He could totally do this...

Trying to get up was harder than it looked but with a boost to his feet from Farmy, Alfred found himself seated on the horse. "Whoa, this is pretty cool. C'mon, let's get this adventure started!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Alfred nodded as he grabbed the reins and guide Tony out of the barn, distance a way from the house. Quickly, he mounted on Tony, in front of QB. “Hold on.”

He hold the reins tightly, “Let go, Tony.”

Tony started galloping out of the farm, onto the outside dirt roads in the night.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Alfred gasped when they took off and he wrapped his arms around Farmy, holding on tightly. He hadn't expected them to start galloping so suddenly. He clung to Farmy, resting his head against the other's back.

Once they got away from the farm, the slowed down and he relaxed his grip on the older teen. "Th-That... that was pretty fun..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Tony trotted now down the road. Alfred blushed again. Why was he blushing so much? “W-Well we needed to get far from the farm. So if anyone wakes, we’ll be long gone.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 pm

"Well, we're far enough from the farm right now." Alfred looked over at Farmy, frowning at him. "Why are you blushing? Did something happen?" He kept trying to look at Farmy without moving around on the horse too much.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 pm

“N-No…” Alfred didn’t know why he was blushing, but he knew one thing, QB caused it. He needed to some up with a lie. “I-I j-just c-can’t believe we did this. I-It f-feels g-great to be out of there…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Alfred grinned brightly and hugged the other boy tightly again. "Isn't it? This is seriously cool, Farmy. We got out and we're going on an adventure! Sure, we're just going to the closest town, but you don't have to go with your mother and be made to stick with her."

He was happy, even though he knew that Farmy could get in trouble for this. But an adventure was seriously cool!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

The blush increased on Alfred face, “Y-Yeah…”

The rest the ride was quiet. There were a few talks here and there, but a few hours later they were at the town. The town, of course quiet at night, Alfred looked for an place to stay.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Despite how much he had slept during the day, Alfred started to drift off on the long ride to town. He rested his head on Farmy's back, only stirring when they finally arrived and had to look for a place to stay. Yawning, he climbed off of Tony with Farmy's help and went to look for an inn.

They eventually found one with a stable and he waited as Farmy put Tony there for the night, shivering slightly as the night chill bit into his skin. "I wonder if the room we got has a fire place..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Alfred put Tony in the stable then rejoined QB. Both enter the inn, seeing a one lady a wake.

“Hello sirs. Are you looking for a place to stay for the rest?” the lady asked.

“Yes…”

“What are your names’ sirs?” Alfred eyes widen. Should they use fake names?
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

"We're twins! I'm Alfred and this is Matthew!" Alfred lied with ease, using his brother's name for Farmy. The woman seemed to buy the lie and got them a room. Once they were alone, Alfred hurried over to the tiny fireplace, shivering.

"M-Man, it was really cold out there... Wanna make a fire?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

“S-Sure…” Alfred put the logs in the fireplace and made the fire. He sat near the fireplace for a little while with QB. When he felt warm enough, he laid in the bed. “I’m Matthew, huh? I been hearing that name from you. Is he your brother?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum