Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 pm

As he waited, Alfred's stomach grumbled and he sighed, wondering if his double would bring him any food. He hoped so, because he didn't think he would last very long hiding in a hayloft without food or water.

Yawning, he found a soft pile of hay and dozed off, waiting for his double to return and dreaming of odd, magical things.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Everyone finished eating, expect Alfred. The other farm boys left to do their daily duties. This adopted mother, about to start to clean the dishes, looked at him.

“Alfred, why haven’t you finished your food?” she asked worried. She put a hand on his head. “Are you sick? You normally eat faster than anyone else, especially when you eat more than the others.”

Alfred looked at his mother. “I-I’m fine, I want to eat in the barn for a change today.”

She looked at him weird. “O-okay, go ahead. Just come back after done.”

Alfred grabs the plate of his unfinished breakfast and goes to the door, leaving the house and goes back to the barn. When he in, he scans barn. “Alfred?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm

Hearing some noise down on the floor of the barn, Alfred jolted awake and stayed silent until he heard his double's voice. Crawling to the edge of the hayloft, he smiled down at the other and waved. "I'm up here! I thought this would be a good place to hide from everyone."

He spotted the plate of food in the other Alfred's hands and he grinned. "Is... Is that food for me?" As he spoke, a loud growl rumbled through his stomach and he laughed softy. "Guess I really am hungry, huh?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Alfred chucked as he climbed up the ladder with the plate well balanced in one hand. As he reached the hayloft, he gave the plate to double. “Here, I hope this is enough. I usually get double the amount.”

He sat down next to his double.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Alfred backed up a little, giving his double room to climb up the ladder. With a smile, he took the plate of food and started stuffing it in his mouth. It was delicious and he grinned over at his double, who had taken a seat right next to him.

"Hey, um, what should I call you? It's weird calling you 'other Alfred' or 'double' so I figured we should think of something to call each other."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Alfred chucked again then tiled his head trying to think of something. “Ya, your right. U Good question. Maybe we can call each other of something that we do…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

"That we do? Hmmm... Well, you're a farm boy, yeah? Maybe I'll call you that. Or farm boy Al." He laughed softly, finding this amusing but fun. "Um, I go to school and play football... I'm the quarterback!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:02 pm

“A quarterback?” Alfred didn’t know what that was, along with football. His double is from a different place, so it must be what he does there. “How about QB for short?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:05 pm

"QB?" Alfred thought for a moment before laughing softly. "I kinda like it! I'll call you Farmy, for short, then." Finishing up his breakfast, Alfred looked over at his double - Farmy, now - with a bright smile. "Thanks for the food! My stomach was really starting to complain!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Alfred chucked. Farmy sounded funny, but he liked it anyways. “Sure, and your welcome.”

He grabbed the empty plate and went down the ladder. “I’ll back QB.” And left the barn again, back to the house.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Grinning, Alfred let Farmy take the plate from him and watched him walk down the ladder. "Come back soon, okay? It's kinda boring and lonely in this hayloft..."

He waved a little bit and sighed once the other boy was gone. It really was lonely up here...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Back in the house, Alfred came in seeing his adopted mother washing the dishes. He put the plate next to where she was washing and sat next to her.

“Hey mother…” he said.

“Yes Alfred.” She responded.

“C-Can I leave the farm and go to nearest town, today by myself?” Mother turned to face him, kind of angry.

“No.”

“B-But, please just once…”

“No Alfred! You know you can’t go to the town without me!” Upset, Alfred stood up and ran out back to the barn. Inside, he punched the wooden wall, making a hole in it.

“Dam it!”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Alfred had been trying to arrange a comfortable bed out of hay when the barn doors were thrown open and he heard cursing. Peeking over the edge of the loft, he saw his double.

"Farmy? Is everything okay down there...? You look kinda mad, you know..." Worried, he climbed down the ladder and went over to his double, wanting to see if he was alright.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm

“No! She won’t let me out of this dam farm without her.” Alfred growl angry as he saw QB. “I wish she stop being overprotective of me! I’m 19! Let me have my independent for crying out loud!”

He punched another hole in the wall, bigger than the other one.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Alfred jumped when his double punched the wall again and he bit his lip. "Y-You're nineteen?" Hopefully changing the subject would distract the other from his anger. "I'm only sixteen, 'cause I'm still in high school..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

“Yes, I’m nineteen. Though people look at me and think I’m sixteen.” Alfred stared at ground, kicking at. “You’re sixteen, huh.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Dammit, Farmy had brought it back to the age thing... "Y-Yeah, I'm only sixteen, so I can't really help you much with trying to get your mom to stop treating you like a kid." Laughing a little, he tried easing some of the tension by giving Farmy a hug.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Alfred blushed when QB hugged him. “I-I really wish she stop it. She has been like this ever since she brought me in after my father died. Though I never remembered him or my real mother. I’ll glad she treated me like I’m really her son, but I just want her to stop being protective.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 pm

"Maybe you should ask her why she won't let you leave the farm alone. Maybe there's reasons and if you take the right precautions, you'll be just fine!" Alfred smiled brightly at his idea, still hugging Farmy close.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 pm

“I-I know why,” Alfred blushed more as his eyes starting to water. “S-She thinks I’m i-immature and worries that s-someone or something might fool me and t-take or kill me…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 pm

"D-Don't cry! Come on, dude, y-you're supposed to be the older one!" Panicking, Alfred continued to hug Farmy, trying to calm him down as much as he could. "Come up to the hayloft and we can talk, okay? So don't cry..." Smiling a little, he took Farmy's hand and led him over to the ladder.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Alfred climbed the ladder to hayloft. As he reached the hayloft, he went to lie down in the hay. His eyes still water so he tired hide his face when he saw his double come up.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Moving over to Farmy, who had taken up his makeshift bed, Alfred sat down next to him and gently stroked his hair. "It's okay, Farmy... Please don't cry... I'm sure your mother is just really worried about you. I have no idea what this world is like but magic is probably dangerous! Besides, you can always just sneak out, can't you?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Alfred sniffed and lifted his head, looking at QB. “I-I never done that before. I don’t want to break her heart and make her mad. If I ever did it will be at night, when everyone is asleep. But I need to do this so figure how to get you home…”

Last edited by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:40 pm

"Well, why don't I come with you? We can go together! That way you won't be alone so your mother won't have to worry about you! See? Things will be fine!" Alfred smiled down at Farmy, still running his fingers through his hair. "It'll be fun!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum