Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 8 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Farmy blinked as QB entered. "You ate?"

He stayed in the bed, still tired and his shoulder a still bit sore. "I didn't have any nightmares but I did have a dream. The dream gave me an idea. L-Lets search for some fairies. I hear they're very nice."
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 8 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 pm

"Yeah~ I brought you some food!" Alfred set the food down on the small table in their room before going to sit down next to Farmy. He looked a little bit better than before...

"Fairies? Those are real?" Well, magic was real here, so he didn't seem why fairies wouldn't be real either...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:24 pm

"T-Thank you." Farmy started eating the food. Quickly shoving the food into his mouth and swallowing it. After the food was gone, he put the plate back on the small table. "Yes. They're small but very pretty I hear, well dreamed. Let go find them first. That idea alright with you. We'll go find them after resting here."
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Everything was moving rather quickly and oddly but Alfred sighed. If he ever wanted to get home, he supposed that he would have to go along with all the crazy things that Farmy was suggesting.

"Okay, after we rest, we can go look for fairies."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Farmy slowly got out of bed. “Alright. Stay here and get some rest if you want to. I’m going to check Tony. I’ll be back.”

The farm boy dash down to the Inn’s stables, seeing Tony eat the food he been given. Gently petting the horse, he sighed. “T-Think I’m being too quick to get QB home?” Tony wined. “I-I know but he doesn’t belong here, plus he has family probably searching for him.” Stare. “I do want him to stay longer b-but…” Nudged boy’s shoulder. “…okay. Well, good night Tony.”

Entering the Inn, the smell of alcohol burned his nose. The drunks are here, great. Farmy hastily tried to pass by, but few of the men force him to the bar. They seem friendly for drunks. He told the men that he needed to go back to the room to his brother. They didn’t take no for an answer and give the boy a drink. Well, one drink didn’t hurt, right? Farmy drank more than just one drink. Midnight he was laying on the floor, drunk.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Eventually, night came and Alfred fell asleep, though he was worried about Farmy. He woke up sometime in the middle of the night to the sound of drunken men singing downstairs. He sighed and got up, wondering if he could tell them to all be quiet. He headed down the steps and stared at the men before noticing Farmy on the floor.

Panicking, he ran over to the older teen before realizing that he was simply drunk. Wonderful.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 pm

“O-Ow, make the world stop spinning…” Farmy’s eyes were slightly open as he was lying on the floor. His slight was fuzzy and head spinning. He tried not to fall asleep on the floor. Suddenly the farm boy forcefully stood up and his arm across a back, lean against someone. Some Person was helping him up the stairs and to his and QB’s room. After all that, he lay in the bed, blanket pulled over to cover him.

The farm boy clings to his double, hiccupping. “I’m s-sorry. D-Don’t leave yet! N-No one is around because of m-me. I d-don’t want to be alone again!"
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Alfred helped Farmy upstairs and into bed, hoping that the other would just fall asleep. No luck, though, since the other was blabbing on about something or other. He sighed and sat next to him, petting his hair and hoping that he would eventually calm.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Farmy purred sadly as slowly calmed. He kepted hiccuping until he drift of to sleep. "P-Please d-don't..."

--

The next morning, a huge horrible headahe gave a good morning hello. Farmy just laid in the bed groaning. The morning light hurt his eyes as he tried to open them but kept them close. "O-Owwwww..."
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 pm

QB eventually fell asleep, curled up next to Farmy as he slept. He was woken up in the morning by the other's complaining and he groaned as well. He wanted to continue sleeping!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Farmy shot up out of bed and ran to the nearest bucket, throwing up whatever he ate last night. After barfing up the food, he slowly crawled back to bed. “Q-QB, I think we are staying here today. I’m going to stay in bed. You can rest more too and probably check out the town if you want to.”

Last edited by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon May 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Looking up at Farmy, QB nodded before curling up under the blankets once again. He was still tired, so he figured that he would get some more sleep before getting up. "Just don't throw up on me, okay?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 pm

"O-Okay." Farmy snuggled up under the warm blankets agian. He loved the warm of the blankets as much of the warmth of the hay on the farm. slowly dozing back to sleep, he wished for a dreamless sleep, or a dream of being in bed.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat May 26, 2012 7:11 am

After that, QB slept soundly, all snug and warm in bed. He just hoped that Farmy wouldn't get sick again and throw up on him...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Farmy slept through the day, having more strange dreams. Dreams of him playing with fairies. Then it changed to the happy glowing lights in forest to darkness and blood. In this horror a tall, huge man smiling man with sliverish hair and purple eyes. stood.

"You cannot hide from me again, my маленький дракон." the man said.

The boy growled back, "I do not want to go back to you. You killed everyone that I loved...You --- me!"

Farmy whimpered in his sleep, clinging to QB.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm

In his sleep, QB moved closer to Farmy, letting the older teen hold onto him in his sleep. He would never admit it if he was awake but he was quite comfortable at the moment.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum