Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 7 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:02 am

Immediately, Alfred tore off the sleeve of Farmy's shirt and ran to the lake, getting the cloth wet. He came back and gently tried to clean the wound as best as he could. Once done with that, he took off his own shirt and wrapped it around the wound, tying it tightly to stem the flow of blood.

"H-Hopefully that'll hold for now..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 7 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 pm

"T-Thank you QB." Alfred's face was a bit red. "I guess one of us has to stand guard and let the other sleep for half of the night, then switch places so the person who guard can sleep too.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm

"You sleep first!" Alfred instantly decided for the both of them, knowing that Farmy needed to get some rest if he wound was going to heal. "I'll keep watch so don't worry about a thing!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:47 pm

"Y-You sure?" Alfred felt very tried, but he worried more about QB.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm

((How did I not notice your reply months ago? orz))

"I'm sure!" Alfred smiled and patted Farmy on the head. "You really should rest, okay? I'll be just fine!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 pm

“O-Okay…” Alfred laid near QB, just in case of another attack so he can protect him. Slowly drifting off to sleep, he wondered. How did he do that?

--

A couple hours later, he started tossing and turning. A nightmare. He screamed, not waking up.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Alfred watched as Farmy started to fall asleep, amazed at how the other him had protected them. How on earth had he done that? It had been... incredible.

When Farmy screamed, Alfred snapped out of his doze and hurried over to him, worried. "Farmy! Wake up!!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

“D-Don’t, please…M-Master…NO!!!” Alfred’s eye’s snapped open, wide in fear. He was back where he fell asleep, on the ground. QB was next to him looking worried. He quickly cling to QB, trembling and crying.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Startled when Farmy suddenly clung to him, QB gently stroked his hair. "I-It's okay... Don't worry... I'm here s-so... you'll be okay..." QB really had no idea how to take care of Farmy but he wanted him to just calm down. "Did you have a bad dream?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Farmy nodded. “I-It was horrible.”

He clung tighter to QB as more tears flowed down his face. He didn’t want to go to back sleep. Farmy always had nightmares but never remember them. This nightmare seemed to bother him. Plus he made two demons flying by punching them. What’s wrong with him?
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"Why d-don't you keep watch now? That way you don't have to have b-bad dreams..." Alfred smiled a little bit and laid down beside Farmy. "I'll be right here, i-if something happens. Okay?" He patted Farmy on the arm, giving him a soft smile. "Just wake me up if you need me."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

“O-Okay.” Farmy stared at QB, wishing he could stay awake, but he needed to sleep. He then turned to look at the night sky. It was a nice, clear sky, full of stars. Beautiful. He wondered about QB’s world. How different is it to his? Is there really no magic? Farmy thought of so many questions he wished to be answered.

Wait, what happen after QB goes back to his world? He’ll be alone again. No friends, just a mother to flee from? He didn’t want to be alone again. QB needed to go back to his world, he doesn't belong here. Plus he has a brother named...what was his name again? Farmy sighed, glancing at the sleeping QB one more time. They’re friendship was shortly going to end as QB goes back, isn’t it?

Last edited by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 pm

QB curled up close to Farmy and dozed off. He didn't really like sleeping outside but, well, this was all they had so far. Hopefully they could find another inn tomorrow, so he and Farmy could get some proper rest. He scooted closer to Farmy for warmth, wondering if the other would be okay when he left. Would he go back home and have to listen to a mom that didn't seem to want him to ever grow up?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:18 pm

The rest of the night, Farmy stared more at the stars. The sun soon rose and he was carelessly dozing. Tony wined. Farmy’s head snap up,“I’m up!”

Tony glared at the boys, wining again. Hungry. The oldest boy sighed, guess he should wake up QB. He put his hand on the other’s shoulder and lightly shook him. “QB, Wakes up.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:51 pm

QB slept peacefully through the night and when morning came, he almost didn't want to wake up. He had been so comfortable... Sighing, he opened his eyes when he felt Farmy shake his shoulder. "Morning Farmy..." Yawning, QB sat up and stretched before rubbing his eyes. "Where are we going today?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 pm

“Continue on looking for the wizard,” Farmy stood up, “unless you want to do something else while you’re in this world. It is different from yours, right?”

He really did wish QB would stay, but sending him back was the only right thing to do.

The boy went over to Tony and untied the reins. He pulled the horse to a nice spot of green grass. While Tony glazed, Farmy grabbed one of the bags and sat back on the ground, near QB. Opening the bag, it was filled with fruits and vegetables. “Here, we should eat before we go on.”

Last edited by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 pm

"Well, I do want to find a town or something, so we don't have to sleep outside." Alfred laughed softly and watched as Farmy let his horse eat some nice, green grass. It was such a peaceful morning that it was hard to imagine that they had been attacked the night before. Sighing, he stretched and smiled at Farmy when the older boy sat down next to him.

"Is there something else that you want to do?" After all, Farmy might want to show him some cool magic stuff or explore, since Farmy didn't seem to know much about his own world. QB ate some of the fruits as he relaxed against a tree.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Farmy looked down after taking a bite of an apple. “I-I don’t know. I don’t know much about the outside world. I know there are demons, faes and magic because Mother told me to stay away from them.”

Then he remembered this wound. QB’s shirt is wrapped around his wound and his sleeve ripped off. His face tinned a bit red. Farmy quickly stood up, wincing in pain a bit. “M-Maybe we s-should go to the next town and get some new clothes. Then we can think of what to do next.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Alfred looked over at Farmy and nodding, nibbling on some more food. "Well... Then we're going to have to learn more, okay? Don't worry, I'll be there with you!" He smiled at the other and he stood up, looking around. New clothes would be a good idea... After all, he had wrapped his shirt around Farmy's wound...

"A new shirt would be awesome!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 pm

After Tony glazed, both boys set off for the next town. The horse galloped hastily without trying to hurt or open up his wound more. They arrived at noon time. Farmy asked a townsmen where the closest store and where an inn. Getting directions, the boys when to the store first. Farmy picked some clothes close to same as he wore before. QB, he let pick what ever he wanted. Thank god, he saved up some ‘borrowed.’

From the shop to the inn, Farmy put his horse in the inn stable. Entering the inn, he paid the inn keeper then when up to his and QB’s room. Flopping onto the bed, he looked to his double. “ So, what should we do while you’re here?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Once they found another town, Alfred bought some new clothes and some food for the two of them at the store before heading to the inn with Farmy. Their room was smile but comfortable and the bed was big enough for the two of them to fit on without being cramped. He set the food down on the small table and glanced at Farmy.

"I dunno, what do you wanna do? Maybe you should rest some more?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Well, he was tired and he needed rest so the wound can heal more. The wound still hurt. Farmy pulled the blankets to cover himself. “Q-QB can you sit next to me still I fall asleep, please? After I fall asleep you should go down stairs and eat food.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Alfred glanced over at Farmy and smiled a little bit before sitting down on the bed next to the older teen. "Of course I will, silly." He smiled and stroked Farmy's hair, humming softly to try and soothe the other into sleep/
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Relaxing under QB’s touch and humming, Farmy drift off asleep. He always felt better when a person was with him.

--

Deep in the forest, little different color balls of light flew around. One of the glowing lights flew right in front of his face. I-It’s a fae. She was really pretty. Her hair was green, brown eyes and her wings purple. The fae pointed down a path. She wants him to go down that path? Farmy step back. He wanted to run the other direction but the fae all behind him and pushed him to the path. No choice, he had to go that way.

Farmy gave up and walked down the path, hoping nothing bad was at the end. The end of the path there small house. What? The door opened.

--

Sun filled the room as the farm boy woke up. What a weird dream. Wait, how along he was asleep? The way the light came in the room, it was about noon time. Farmy sat up and looked around the room. Where QB?
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Once Farmy was asleep, Alfred went downstairs to find some food. He managed to get some for pretty cheap, well, what he assumed was cheap here, and was on his way back to the inn. He smiled as he returned to his room, humming happily only to noticed that Farmy was awake.

"Oh, good morning~"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum