Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Alfred awoke before his double. He quickly got dressed and put his nightgown a way. He heard the other stir and grumbled for someone named Matt.

Alfred put his right hand on the other shoulder, shaking him lightly. “Hey, wake up.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Trying to block out the sunlight, Alfred hid underneath the blanket, only to feel someone shake his shoulder. Someone that sounded suspiciously like himself. Suddenly, everything came rushing back to him and he sat up with a sigh.

"Guess this wasn't a dream, huh?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

“Yup, not a dream” Alfred smiled. He walked to his bedroom room, opened it and peaked his head out. He looked toward his adopted mother’s room, seeing the door closed. “We better hurry, mother is still a sleep.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"Alright. I guess it would be kinda weird if she saw two of you." Yawning, Alfred climbed out of bed and walked over to his double, trying to be quiet. "So, um, where are we gonna go? And do you maybe have some shoes that I could borrow?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:10 pm

“Oh sure.” Alfred went to his closet and grabbed an old pair of shoes. He gave them to his double. “Here, you can wear these.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm

"Thanks!" Alfred grinned and stuffed his feet into the shoes. It was a bit uncomfortable without socks but he would just deal with it. It wasn't that bad, anyway. "I'm ready to go now! Um, where are we going, anyway?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

“To the barn, I need to feed the animals before we do anything else. Plus it a good place to hide from mother when she wakes up. After she wakes, I’ll talk to her while you’re hiding.”

Alfred opened the door, “Come.”

Alfred and his double went in the hall, down the stairs, back through the kitchen, out of the house.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:35 pm

"Guess this really is a true farm." Alfred laughed softly and nodded at what his double was saying. Hiding in the barn would probably be a good idea if his double's mother came around.

"Lead the way~" Smiling, he followed the other Alfred out of the house, making sure to walk as softly as possible. He really didn't want to have to explain to his double's mother that he had fallen out of the sky.

Once they were outside, he easily spotted the barn and hurried toward it. "Do you have horses?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm

“Of course,” Alfred smiled. As the doubles reached the barn and entered it, a gray horse turned its head to the two and wined. Alfred came up to the horse and petted it on the head. “Morning Tony.”

He looked at his other. “This is my horse, Tony. Do you want to pet him?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Alfred glanced around the barn as they stepped inside, in awe. He had never really been to an actual farm before, so this was all pretty cool to him.

Glancing over at his double, he noticed the big grey horse he was petting. "Wow... Can I really pet him? Like, he won't mind?" He was already reaching out a hand but he hesitated, his hand hovering over the horse's nose.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Tony lifted his nose so the other Alfred’s hand touched. Alfred laughed. “Yup, he likes you. I’m not surprised. Tony only let’s me handed him and pet him. Since you’re my double, Tony will let you pet him.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

A small smile formed on Alfred's lips as he stroked the horse's nose gently. Wow, this was so cool... Man, he wished that his parents would let him have an animal.

"I guess that makes sense. 'Cause we're doubles and all. Which is still really weird." He laughed softly, turning to look at his double.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm

“I’m going to get the food.” Alfred walked a way to the barn where the food was kept. He first started with the horses, feeding them hay and carrots. Then fed cows, sheep, pigs, chickens and goats.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Alfred continued to pet Tony, watching his double out of the corner of his eye. "Do you always get up so early to feed the animals? I mean, you have to but doesn't someone else do it too? I don't want someone to walk in on us and ask questions I can't even answer..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:58 pm

“Yes. There are others here that work here, but this is basely mainly my lone time. Well I’m not really lone with the animals here. This is my time a way from the other farm boys and mother. Plus no one really goes in here, unless Ludwig is taking the horses, expect for Tony, and leaves for a few days. Lucky today is not one of the days.” Alfred finished his job and went back to his double and Tony.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 pm

"I see..." Alfred smiled a little when his other self came over to him. "Don't you ever get lonely? I mean, you have the horses but they can't talk to you... unless they can? Since apparantly magic exists here, which is totally bizarre."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Alfred chucked, petting Tony. “Magic exists, but mother doesn’t allow it here. But I do talk to the animals even though they can’t talk back and somehow they listen. Also sometimes… I know what they say back…like they understand me…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm

"Really? So... you can understand animals...? That's awesome!" Alfred grinned brightly at his double, deciding that he liked the other him very much. That might sound narcissistic but the other Alfred was different than he was, so it was like talking to someone totally different.

StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Alfred smiled a little bit. “Yes. The animals here are the only type of living being I talk to.” He suddenly paused, the smile faded. “I really have no friends. The other guys don’t really like me and mother is over protective of me…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm

"No friends...? That's sad!" Alfred pouted and looked at his double. "Hey, I know! Why don't we be friends? I know it's kinda weird being friends with yourself but you're a really nice guy! What do you say?" Grinning brightly, he waited for his other self to respond.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:03 pm

“Friends?” Alfred stared at his other self in shock. Then the smile returned. “S-Sure, we can be friends!”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Alfred grinned brightly and gave his other self a big hug. "I don't know how long I'll be stuck here but I'll be your friend for as long as I'm here! Even longer! We'll always be friends, okay?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Alfred blushed a little when his double hugged him. “O-Okay.”

“Alfred! Alfred F. Jones!!! Where are you, boy?!” a female voice cried from outside. Alfred jumped and looked at his double scared. “Quick hide! I’ll be back.”

He ran out of the barn, back to the house where a woman was standing by the door.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Alfred jumped at the sound of a woman's voice and when his double told him to hide, he nodded. Looking around, he spotted a ladder leading up to the hayloft and he climbed it quickly, hiding out in the hay.

There wasn't much to do up there, except wait for his double to come back.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:02 pm

“Hi mother,” Alfred said trying his fright.

The woman looked upset. “Alfred, you know I don’t like you waking up before me and not telling me what you’re doing.”

“But…”

“But nothing Alfred!” Alfred looked down at the ground. This adopted mother sighed and put her hand on his cheek, “I’m sorry, I just care for you so much even since I took you in. I know your not my son, but I don’t want to see you harmed. Now go in, sit at the table and I’ll cook breakfast.”

Alfred went in the house, doing what this mother told him. She cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast. When she was done the other farm boy came in and ate with Alfred and mother. During Alfred didn’t eat much of his food. He wanted to save some for his double, so he waited for everyone else to be done.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum