Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 18 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:37 am

Alfred looked at Arthur for a long moment before relaxing, smiling a bit.

"Thanks, Arthur," He murmured softly before finally looking down at Eleanore with surprise. He couldn't help but laugh.

"I bet you anything that she's going to pick on William all the time. ...She'll be an amazing queen when she grows up though. I'm certain of that."

He was certain that with the right teachings...they would both become amazing rulers one day.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 18 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 am

Arthur smirked a little. "Most definitely. She will be an extraordinary queen one day with the heart of a lion," she tried to grab at Arthur's hair, "and the patience of a dog." She was already whining because Arthur was paying attention to Alfred instead of her.

"You're supposed to be sleeping, young one."
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 am

Alfred laughed a bit, still cradling William in his arms as he stared at Eleanore, still so young and fragile. Though he knew that she was going to grow up to be strong and he was certain that William would as well.

He knew that they would be fit rulers and he just hoped that they would be happy with their lives.

"I wonder where she got her impatience from though. I mean, both of her parents are so patient," He murmured, still leaning close to the other. Alfred couldn't help but sigh with satisfaction.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 pm

“I wouldn’t particularly call myself a patient man,” Arthur said thoughtfully. Although, honestly, despite his temper, he could stay relatively calm for long lengths of time. He could be quite reasonable really, sometimes.

“I think that she just misses her mother and is irritated that I’m the substitute.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 am

Alfred laughed at that.

"That's a true statement if I ever heard one." He leant closer to the other, grinning a bit. "Especially during sex," He teased with a soft purr before pulling away.

He looked down at Madeline and hummed.

"Maybe...though Maddie did say that she was a crybaby. Maybe she's naturally like this. At least William doesn't seem to mind."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 am

Arthur became the colour of a strawberry and swatted Alfred, shocked.

"Don't say things like that in front of the children," he hissed but when Eleanore began to look more upset at the mood being set, he was quick to start humming to her softly.

"Yes, perhaps..." hopefully she wasn't ill or anything of the sort. "She'll settle eventually," he hoped. Arthur let the small baby grip his finger and squeeze at it as he looked around the building.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:13 am

Alfred barked out a laugh at that.

"Oh come on! They're still young! You're giving it the bad connotations! They have no idea! If you don't act like it's bad, then they won't be inclined to question it later on."

He smiled as he saw Eleanore.

"Yeah, she will. She's only a few months old after all. I'm sure she'll be beautiful just like Madeline."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 am

Arthur huffed. "That still doesn't make it suitable conversation for such young, pure ears."

He rubbed his thumb over the back of her fist, at which she gurgled, beginning to calm again.

"I'm sure she will be... I just hope that she is treated no lesser. I was afraid that Madeline would bear a girl. With a girl, there's not really a lot that you can do regarding the throne and Madeline would have had to keep having children until she bore a son. Luckily that hasn't happened, however."
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:34 am

Alfred nodded and he sighed.

"It's a shame, really. I know many strong women who would be fit for the throne as well but at last, it's not always in tradition," He murmured to himself before he cradled William just a bit closer.

"But at least William is here and we should hope that he is as healthy as an ox."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

"Precisely," Arthur murmured. "That's something that's going to have to change about Albion... and Columbia, too if they are to be very, very close allies," he side-glanced at Alfred with a small smile.

"Yes, William will grow up to be a very strong, healthy boy, I'm sure."

Eleanore seemed to have fallen asleep again. Arthur was purposefully quiet as he stood up, ready to tuck her up in their bed for an hour or so. He motioned for Alfred to follow.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am

Alfred just grinned at that, nodding in agreement.

"Don't worry...we'll make sure there are a lot of changes in both Albion and Columbia. For the better nonetheless. I just hope that the people will accept as well," He murmured, thinking about what they could do with the kingdoms.

Ah well...they still had plenty of time to really think in detail about it.

But he was going to change it for the better. No matter how optimistic sounding it was.

Soon enough he stood up so he could follow Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 am

Arthur laid Eleanore down on the straw mattress and covered her with the blanket. She woke up for all of about three seconds before falling back to sleep, thankfully. They had a chance to wake up properly and fully recover from their hangovers now. It wasn't a big house, so they'd be able to hear when they woke up or started to cry.

He headed to the door but waited for Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:22 am

Alfred just smiled and he tucked William right next to Eleanore. He seemed like a big sleeper so he wasn't all that worried about him. Kissing both of the children's foreheads gently, he soon pulled away so he could head towards Arthur again.

He couldn't help but smile more as he leant forward and pressed a kiss to his lips.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:37 am

Arthur wrapped his arms around Alfred, pulling him further into the kiss but quickly recoiled, covering his mouth and looking a bit disgusted. "Sorry, you still taste like... vomit," he grimaced. They'd kissed a few times since Alfred had been sick, but it obviously hadn't been open-mouthed, unlike that one.

Arthur just kissed him on the cheek.

"Let us go and wash our mouths?" he suggested.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 am

Alfred winced at that and he gave Arthur a somewhat apologetic smile.

"Sorry...I forgot. Though to be honest, you were the one that kissed me with an open mouth." He grinned over at the other but soon he went downstairs quietly so he could wash his mouth.

Not a pleasant taste at all.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes but followed Alfred down the stairs. He grabbed some menthe from their herbs and began to chew on a few leaves, just to freshen up the taste in his mouth.

"What shall we do today, then?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Alfred grabbed some of the menthe as well and began to chew as well, sighing a bit. He wished there was a more efficient way of making their mouths smell and taste better.

Ah well, he wouldn't ponder on such useless things.

"Well, we can't really do anything too big today. After all we're taking care of the children."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 pm

"That's true," Arthur nodded though he looked thoughtful. "I suppose that it's just housework for us today, then. Although I want to visit Francis, if I can. That bastard better not be letting everyone know about us."

He might go and gather some of their friends to accompany him, just in case.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Alfred looked over at Arthur and he hesitated before nodding.

"Well, I'll have to watch over the children then but maybe you should talk to him about this. I think he only told Madeline about us though considering that he's always had a soft spot for her." He gave him a hesitant smile, scratching his cheek lightly before yawning.

"Though I wouldn't mind watching over the kids."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

"I just don't want him to be discussing it openly with people. You can't trust anyone." The incident the two of them had, had with the servant had surely been enough of a reminder to show that people were not trustworthy. "It's just in case our safety is jeopardized."

Arthur was still chewing on his menthe when he went to kiss Alfred quickly on the lips before pulling back, continuing to chew.

"I'll go out and find Antonio, Kiku and Gilbert before I leave. They should come with me, just in case... I think, at least." It was becoming clear that Arthur didn't entirely trust Francis.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Alfred finally took the menthe out of his mouth and he was more than happy to kiss the other back quickly now that he obviously tasted a bit better. He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's hope he's not discussing it openly. It could really ruin our plans like that."

He paused and thought for it before nodding.

"Of course. I think Antonio is with Kiku over at his store right now. You should check there and I'm sure they can point out where Gilbert is."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 pm

"I don't want to just leave you with the children," Arthur pursed his lips, reaching out to touch his arm lightly. "And I'd like to spend some time with them, as well. It will be a long time before we can see them again, assuming that Madeline isn't staying for long."

He wanted to at least pretend for a couple of hours that they were his and Alfred's, although they weren't.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Alfred just smiled and he laughed a bit. "Well, okay. I don't mind having you around and help me take care of the children for a few more hours. Are you sure you want to talk to Francis today since this might be our last chance with the children for a long time? I mean, he'll always be there tomorrow. ...Hopefully."

He really did love these children with all of his heart and...well...it was nice pretending that they were there own.

He knew that it would be impossible to have children of their own so it...was somewhat of a reassurance. At least better than nothing.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Arthur didn't answer him.

He swallowed the menthe in his mouth before he grabbed Alfred's hand, pulling him back indoors and up the stairs to where the children were. The babies were still sleeping peacefully and Arthur's gaze softened just at the sight of them.

He glanced at Alfred once before climbing on to the bed, laying beside the two babies. He felt as though he could sleep, too. Again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Alfred grimaced as he saw Arthur swallow the menthe. He really didn't like swallowing it but he just sighed and followed the other up the stairs.

He couldn't help but smile when he saw Arthur's gaze soften at the sight of the children. ...He really would be a good influence on the children.

Alfred soon climbed on the bed as well, laying on the other side of the children.

And even just laying there, he wasn't scared of accidentally rolling over and hurting the children. He felt...as if he could really nurture these children.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next