Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine and Assi's absence!

2 posters

Go down

Mine and Assi's absence! Empty Mine and Assi's absence!

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 am

I wasn't sure if you all knew about what's happening and why we haven't been online/updated so I thought that I'd fill you in. I'm sorry that this is really late but I honestly have been so busy that I just didn't think. So, yeah, sorry about that.

Basically, Assi is currently in the states visiting her mum and then she's going to be moving to a different country for university - so she is extremely tied up at the moment. She's still alive and well :3

Whereas I have been on holiday for the past 20 days, travelling around Europe (it was a really last minute thing; like, the family literally said: "let's go on holiday" and we did). And I am also about to leave for university in a month's time so I have things to sort out before I leave.

I, personally, can't wait to get back to roleplaying (there's smut a-happenin') but it might be a little while until we both will be back in a normal rhythm. We have a lot planned for the RP!

Sorry that we both suddenly sort of disappeared into the night!
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Mine and Assi's absence! Empty Re: Mine and Assi's absence!

Post by King of Spades Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 am

Don't worry, I already know about your absence and the reasons to it 8D I'm just fucking butthurt YOU DIDN'T VISIT ME! *cough*
Can't wait for you guys to be back 8DDD
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 am

I have to admit, I was actually stranded in Germany for a few days... technically could have visited. Sorry! <3

And yes, me too. I can't wait to be back either~
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 am

Having to post in this thread again - I just thought that I'd let everyone know that we're both still alive. We should do some writing (rping) when I go and visit her (Assi) at New Year's and post it all in one massive text post in the threads we have been doing.

Sorry for being inactive for so long! University is so much hard work omg.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum