Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 10 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Alfred hummed and he soon went over to kiss the other's cheek.

"Just going to be serving as a guard to a Lord's manor! He noticed my sword I guess and he ended up employing me in the end. I mean, I really don't think there's going to be any danger, personally," He murmured in thought. "But it's still nice to have some of the money. Probably not paid as much as a knight but it's still something."

He at least had the sword skills to do well. After all, he went through extensive sword training.

Soon enough he looked at the bandages, making sure they were good and tight and it seemed as if Arthur did well on them.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 10 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Arthur immediately frowned. He wanted Alfred to work but he didn’t want him to be at risk. What would he do if Alfred suddenly died? He’d have to die, himself.

But Alfred was a perfectly healthy young man.

“Are you sure that it won’t be dangerous?” he asked slowly. “I don’t want you to… get hurt.”

He fussed as Alfred inspected his bandaging and swatted him away. He felt like he was perfectly capable of caring for himself. He pulled on his shirt again, ready to go down for dinner soon. He pulled on his new boots, relieved that they fit alright.

He turned to Alfred and kissed him briefly on the lips.

“I’m proud of you. Even if I have doubts.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Alfred just cupped his cheek and he smiled a bit.

"Promise it won't. There's more danger for me being out in the streets actually, probably. There's a lot of guards around when it comes to a manor and not only that but...on the streets, people could try mugging me or the like. They're less likely to do that if I have armour on and a sword."

Alfred pressed their foreheads together, trying to be comforting.

"And I did save you from your own castle, yeah? I promise I'll be safe. After all, I have to stay safe for you." He leant forward to press a kiss to his lips. Soon enough he pulled away, also rather hungry.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Arthur relented, leaning into all of Alfred’s touches. “Alright, alright… I just worry, that’s all.”

He returned the kiss, a little crestfallen as Alfred pulled away. But he stood up and came to stand in front of the man. “Shall we eat?” he asked with a slight yawn. He would have liked to have propositioned Alfred for after dinner, but he felt much too tired to do that.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Alfred just laughed at that, smiling over at the other.

"Yeah, let's go eat."

- - -

About two months had passed and Alfred had to admit that his job was rather uneventful. Honestly. No wonder why all the guards always fell asleep on duty in Columbia's castle. He didn't blame them in the slightest. It was a terribly boring job but at the same time, at least it paid. And there were a few times where he had to roughhouse with a few men who thought that pickpocketing a Lord would be a fascinating idea.

Other than that, it was a good source of money and Alfred just looked forward to seeing Arthur each day after his time was over.

He was earning enough money to soon get out of the inn that they were staying in and along with Arthur's money, they would definitely have enough to last them.

They...they were actually doing rather well.

Until one day, Alfred heard about the arrival of a guest to the Lord's manor. He was forced to stand at the door of the dining hall and he let out a shuddered sigh, wondering who the guest was. He never really liked standing in front of the dining hall.

It always made him terribly hungry.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 pm

The man that appeared along with the lord at his side was a rather striking-looking man. He had fine features (only spoiled slightly by the larger-than-average, and pointed, nose that he had), long flowing hair which would make many women jealous. He had soft, crystal blue eyes and a strong stature despite being slim.

He was the King of Gaul. A new king. His father had recently passed away and he’d been expected to take over the throne as he was the heir. He was visiting the lord for personal reasons, however.

The two were nattering away in French, the young man occasionally letting out something that sounded like it was supposed to be a giggle (although it sounded like ‘ohonhonhon’).
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Alfred's eyes widened when he saw Francis.

He knew that man. He definitely did. It was Pr--...no...King Francis. From the names that he heard sometimes flitting into his hearing range, he could definitely tell that it was the king or "le roi" but...it was so long ago.

He had definitely grown. As had he.

And he was living the life that Alfred could have lived, but instead now he was forced to watch from the door as the Lord and the King spoke with each other.

Despite himself, Alfred kept himself still, watching quietly over them and trying not to be disrespectful by being too interested in all of this.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Francis seemed to be engaged in an animated conversation when he caught Alfred’s gaze. He looked at him for a few moments, a little confused why a guard was as attractive as the one at the door. It was rare for commoners to look like that. He looked quite well-groomed.

“Un moment, mon ami,” he smiled at the lord. He crossed the room, heading across to Alfred, who he squinted at, looking at him closely. He soon remembered his manners.

“Bonjour, monsieur. Vous parlez français? Votre épée est de Columbia.” He looked curious, “Or do you understand better if I talk like this, uh?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Alfred tried not to stiffen and instead he smiled a bit despite himself.

He knew that he couldn't fake his way by pretending to be from Gaul. His accent was still absolutely terrible though he was doing a better job at understanding.

"My knowledge of your language is at most limited, Your Majesty," he murmured, biting his lip for a moment.

He also knew that he couldn't hide his ethnicity. He was obviously from Columbia, he spoke like one, held himself up like one, and his sword was from there also. Though he didn't make any mention of it. It was obvious that he was from there.

Though it didn't seem as if Francis necessarily recognised him. He didn't blame him. It had been years after all. He hardly recognised the other until it was mentioned that he was the king.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Francis felt as though he knew this face. He didn’t know where or how but somewhere in his mind, there was a nagging that he should know. Perhaps he was wrong and being irrational?

He didn’t like how the young man dodged the question but didn’t delve into it.

“What’s your name?” he asked with a gentle smile. It was a type of smile that had obviously been rehearsed and shown many, many times. “Do you know my name?”

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Alfred just quietly looked over at the other. He knew that he had to go by the name Matthew. It was something that Arthur and him agreed on.

So he didn't hesitate.

"My name is Matthew Williams, King Francis," He murmured.

He looked at the smile. He knew that smile. He knew everything about that smile. It was something that was taught when you were of nobility.

"It's an honour to be in your presence, Your Majesty," He added for formality.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Matthew. Matthew. Mathieu. Marie. Margaret. Madison. Madeline. Madeline! That was where he recognised the young man. His eyes widened slightly. But what was his name? Not Matthew. Not at all.

“Bien sûr,” he hummed, clearly in thought. “Alors, I do not believe you are telling the truth. Where did my friend find you? You are not a normal guard, non. Much too pretty,” he reached out and thumbed at Alfred’s chin, examining his features closely.

“You are royal, are you not? You have the royal crescent of Columbia on your, uh, épée.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 pm

If this was any other time, Alfred wouldn't have hesitated on turning away but...he knew that he couldn't. This was his job. And this was the king.

It was obvious that the Lord was a bit startled and he raised his eyebrows in surprise, just watching quietly.

He had never expected...was it possible? Though at the same time, the boy had always been a bit odd from the beginning. A very good guard but still odd in ways.

Alfred remained stubborn though and rather still.

"I don't see why you're so interested in the first place, Your Majesty," He muttered dryly though he didn't move away from the thumb.

He had always been known as a feisty and stubborn prince by many of the courts.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Francis arched a primed eyebrow.

“Do you question the King’s suspicion?” a small smile appeared on his face as, at last, the man before him became recognisable.

“You’re the prince of Columbia, non? Alfred?” Francis knew that any ordinary guard would leap at the chance to be considered royalty, but Alfred was denying his heritage. So it must’ve been him.

“You remember me?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 am

Alfred frowned at that. He knew that he was caught.

With a bit of hesitation, he relaxed his arm, which had tensed and clenched when he had Francis so close.

"I could hardly be considered as such any longer, Francis," He murmured with a tone of familiarity. He sighed softly, eyes softening a bit as he gave up his front.

He had to admit that he sometimes missed his old life.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Francis hummed in amusement, pulling his hand away from Alfred’s chin.

“Et pourquoi? You are the heir to the throne of Columbia, are you not? What are you doing here, under a false identity, mon cher?” he seemed curious, and not necessarily for positive reasons.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Alfred knew that he couldn't really dodge the question. Yet he brought his voice lower, knowing that this was none of his Lord's business.

Even if he was his boss.

"I've been abandoned by my kingdom, Your Majesty. Your kingdom accepts what mine does not." It was obvious to what that thing was. Homosexuality.

"And I've been accused of one of the most punishable crimes." He frowned at the thought, turning away. "I'm here only to make a new life for myself. I have no intention of harming or meddling in your politics."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:26 pm

That was something that Francis clearly had not expected as a reply. The man raised his eyebrows and took a step or two back, bemused for a moment. He had always just assumed that Alfred would have been totally heterosexual. He seemed the type, after all. He’d changed a lot in the past few years though. He’d grown a lot.

“Je comprends,” he nodded. “But… how long are you planning to stay here? I cannot offer asylum for you here without causing more problems between our kingdoms.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Alfred was visibly starting to look scared and his mouth felt a bit dry.

That was right...if the kingdom found out, it could get the kingdoms into some bad trouble.

"I don't know...we...we don't know. We don't have anywhere else to go. There's no other choice for us. We'll be killed once Albion gets a hold of us."

He stopped right there, breath catching in his throat. He shouldn't have mentioned that. He clenched his fists.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 pm

“We?” Francis raised his eyebrow. “Your lover? Who is he, Alfred? What is his name?” When the world ‘Albion’ sunk in, it immediately became clear that who ever it was, was obviously of some sort of high authority or high rank.

“What did you do in Albion?”

Francis soon remembered himself and realised that discussing this in public was no good.

“Ce soir, come to the palace and I will speak to you then. Bring along your lover, whoever he is, uh? I would like to meet him. He’s a very lucky man – you have grown up to be very striking,” Francis clearly was trying to say that politely rather than that Alfred was the sort of boy he like to romp around with.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Alfred just frowned, keeping quiet though he quietly nodded.

He already gave his fake name...it would be easy to seek him out if Francis really wanted to. He knew that there was really no way of avoiding this...but...how was he going to break the news to Arthur?

He knew he had to.

He wasn't comfortable talking about this anymore though and he glanced over at the food, seeing his employer just sitting there curiously, not really understanding all that well what they were saying.

"...Your food is going to get cold, Your Majesty,"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Francis seemed a little insulted by the coldness in Alfred’s tone and his eyes narrowed slightly, but it only lasted for a few moments. He offered a pleasant smile and shrugged.

“The invitation is there. You never know, I might be able to help you somehow.”

He gave Alfred a small nod.

“Au revoir,” he said, turning to follow his friend through to the dining room.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Alfred knew that he should have been more pleasant but to be frank, he was scared out of his mind.

What would Francis do? He knew that his mother and Francis had always been on a good relationship. What if he told?

He mind swirled with the different possibilities and they kept on swirling even when he got back home that day. He sighed, soon plopping down on the bed before throwing his arm over his eyes to cover them.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 am

Arthur arrived home soon after Alfred, somewhat less glum than Alfred. He’d been working at a seamstress’, working with various people behind the scenes of the shop to make the clothes. He’d been unable to find any work regarding writing or book binding. It was work carried out by monks, apparently. And Arthur was not going to join the monastery.

As he came back into the room they had at the inn, he raised an eyebrow at Alfred on the bed. After being still for a few moments, he began to worry a little. He came forward and perched on the edge of the bed, beside Alfred. He gently pulled Alfred’s arm away from covering his eyes.

“Are you alright?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:04 am

Alfred just sighed as he looked up at the other, giving him a somewhat withered look.

"...The King of Gaul recognised me," He whispered out, letting out a low groan before finally curling up next to the other, resting his head on Arthur's lap.

He knew that the other wouldn't be all that happy about it but...still...

"And he wanted the both of us to come to his castle."

What a lovely day.

"He ended up becoming a guest to the Lord. A personal guest."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next