Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 5 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 am

Arthur made sure that the door was shut properly before going across to Alfred, taking the ale off of him. He held Alfred’s face in one hand, cradling his cheek. His eyes shone slightly, his brow furrowed.

“I didn’t think that you would come for me. I thought that you were hurt,” he told him, still looking somewhat amazed that he was still alive. He swallowed thickly before leaning down, pressing a long kiss to Alfred’s forehead. He shuddered.

“You’re hurt. It’s more urgent than mine. You saved me. At least let me help you first,” he stood back a little but didn’t wait for an answer. He sat beside Alfred on the bed and pulled off the other’s shirt, rather forceful in his movements.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 5 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 am

Alfred let Arthur cradle his cheek and for once, he felt like he could relax. At least seeing Arthur like this, safe and in front of him and holding him like this.

"Of course I would come for you. I promised after all," He whispered softly. "I had to come after I heard you were imprisoned." He swallowed thickly.

He didn't argue though when Arthur pulled off his shirt and he knew that there was no way he could dissuade the other.

"Alright, only because you're damned stubborn when you want to be," He said lightly with a small smile, leaning closer to the other so he could treat his wound.

It was a rather deep wound, unfortunately and it looked like it hurt like hell.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 am

Arthur removed the temporary bandages that Alfred had put on there and put them to the side. He ripped off a small, clean piece of it and covered it in ale. Soon he reached up and gently began to dab at the wound. He pressed one of his hands over the other shoulder to hold Alfred still. He was dreading the moment that Alfred would finally notice the mark branded on his wrist. Hopefully he would be able to hide it for some time. Maybe Alfred wouldn’t notice it?

“Are you alright?” he asked softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 am

Alfred hissed softly when Arthur dabbed at his wound and he winced. That wasn't pleasant in the slightest bit.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine. This is nothing," He mumbled, glancing over the other carefully.

"I'm more concerned about you."

And it was true. This was nothing compared to the wounds that Arthur probably received over his two weeks.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 am

Arthur didn’t meet his gaze and ignored him, as though he hadn’t said anything.

He rubbed his thumb along the back of Alfred’s neck, trying to offer some sort of distraction as he continued to clean the wound.

“My father said that I’m not needed anymore,” he changed the subject. “Now that William’s been born, I am no longer needed as the next heir to the throne.”

Once he was satisfied that the wound was clean, he began to bandage it up again, being careful not to tug the skin too much or the like.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 am

"But you're the next in line! William isn't old enough to rule a whole kingdom! Not only that but his advisors are only going to take advantage of William while he's still young," He frowned at the thought of it.

He swallowed thickly, relaxing a bit as he felt the bandages go over his wound. He needed that though his leg still hurt like hell.

"But...we're running away to Gaul..." He whispered. "...Do you think we could ever even come back?"

He couldn't imagine ever being able to. What if they figured out though that William really wasn't Arthur's son?

Would he be killed? Would both Eleanore and William be killed along with Madeline?

The thought made him sick.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:27 am

“I really don’t know, Alfred,” Arthur replied honestly. He got off of the bed and stood up, trying not to wince as he straightened out his back. He was still wearing the cloak for a reason.

“Let me see your leg… you fell on it, didn’t you? Where does it hurt?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 am

Alfred frowned and he settled more comfortably on the bed, placing his leg on there for Arthur to inspect his leg.

"Mainly my ankle. That's where I took most of the fall," He mumbled, watching the other carefully.

"Let me take care of your wounds afterwards."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:04 am

Arthur hummed, crouching carefully beside the bed. He pulled off Alfred’s boot to inspect his ankle with more precision. He pressed his fingers gently on to the ankle.

“If I touch like this, does it hurt?”

Then he pushed harder.

“Now?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:05 am

Alfred frowned, not really liking how he was being ignored. He had every right to be concerned. After all, he had come to save the older prince.

He hissed though as Arthur pressed harder.

"Shit!" He gritted out, wincing at the feeling of it. "That really hurts!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 am

“Try moving your foot. If that hurts then you’ve probably broken it,” Arthur sighed. “There’s not a lot that I can do for a broken ankle.” Alfred’s ankle did seem a little swollen… but hopefully it wouldn’t be that bad, although Alfred had probably made it worse by running and walking on it as they escaped the castle.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 am

Alfred just moved his ankle and he sighed softly.

"It hurts a bit but it shouldn't be that bad. I'm sure it'll heal soon. Just mainly hurts when you place a lot of pressure on it," He murmured with a soft sigh.

Soon he glanced over at the other, knowing that the other couldn't really stop him now.

"Let me see your wounds so I can treat them."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:19 am

Arthur nodded, “I think you’ve probably sprained it then, or twisted it. You should be fine, so long as we don’t have to run anymore…”

He went from looking anxious to annoyed when Alfred asked to show his wounds.

“Alfred, I’m fine,” he rolled his eyes and went over to the other bed, sitting down far away enough that Alfred would have to get up to come across to him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

Alfred frowned at that.

"You were bleeding through your shirt, Arthur! You're not fine! You've been tortured! I'm not blind, Arthur! I saw the whip in the guard's hand!" He hissed out, irritated also before going quiet.

"Do you really not want your own lover to see them?" He asked softly, a bit put off. "I just don't want them to infect."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:52 am

Arthur looked hurt, initially although he tried to continue to look stubborn.

“Don’t raise your voice,” he mumbled. “There’s no need to shout at me... and who’s to say that it’s my blood?”

He didn’t want Alfred to worry, or be appalled, or disgusted, or swear that he’d kill anyone. Arthur was just basically worried that Alfred would be repulsed. He also wanted to assess the damage himself before someone else did. It was him who’d have to live with it, after all.

He pursed his lips and shook his head.

“No,” he said again.

Arthur hesitated for a few moments, looking at his wrist which was concealed by the sleeve of his shirt. Alfred would see this wound at some point, no matter how much Arthur tried to cover it up. And this wound, Arthur was almost positive, was infected.

“But you can see this,” he said at last, rolling up his sleeve to show Alfred the large cross (like an ‘x’) across his wrist. “This is what’s branded on to criminals in Albion,” he tried not to let his emotions get to him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 am

Alfred just frowned at Arthur, staring at him.

"You know you can't hide it forever," He murmured. "I'll respect your decision for now."

Though he was hurt by the decision. He felt a bit alienated from Arthur even when he came to save the other. Was it really that bad for him to see? Did Arthur really trust him that little that he didn't want to see his reaction to the wounds?

It hurts, but he didn't make mention of it.

He looked down at the wrist though, lightly reaching for it and swiping his finger gently over it.

"I'm sorry, Arthur," He whispered, also noticing how it was infected. He soon grabbed the alcohol, pouring it on a cloth and patting it lightly. He knew it was infected already but he would have to clean it a few times a week.

"We'll buy honey later for your other wounds so you can apply that on your back later. Or we can find some aloe vera and just buy more alcohol."

He stared at the mark for just a bit more time, sighing and leaning forward to kiss Arthur's forehead before grabbing the bandage so he could wrap up the brand.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:15 am

Arthur immediately began to feel guilty but didn’t try to rectify his decision. Alfred would see the wounds at some point in the next few weeks, he knew. But he would postpone it for as long as he could. Maybe when they were really safe, Arthur would tell him some of the things that’d been done to him. Maybe.

He winced, sucking in his breath sharply as Alfred touched the wound.

“Fuck,” he cursed quietly as Alfred began to dab at it. It hurt a lot more than Arthur was sure it was supposed to. They had purposefully left the hot metal on him for longer because of his status. Other criminals had the chance that they might be able to recover from their branding one day, but it was unlikely that Arthur would. The heat had scorched his skin and seared the mark into his flesh.

He didn’t say anything, letting Alfred babble on about things he wasn’t really listening to. It was only when Alfred kissed his forehead that he snapped out of the sort of daze he was in. He held his head in his free hand, covering his face so that Alfred wouldn’t see that he was crying.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 am

When Alfred finally bandaged up the wound, he glanced over at Arthur, hesitating a bit when he saw Arthur beginning to cry. He knew that the other couldn't hide it away and he soon reached forward to pull the other into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Arthur...I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you," He whispered softly, stroking the other's hair lightly.

"You're safe though...I love you so much."

He nuzzled close against the other, not ever wanting to let him go.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:29 am

Arthur flinched as pain shot up his back from the embrace but didn’t try to pull away. He buried his face into the other’s shirt, trying his best not to let his sobbing consume him.

He had no words. He was just relieved that Alfred was alive, that he was alive as well. They were together and they were going to start a new life together. He shuddered against Alfred, trying desperately to control himself. He choked back tears, only resulting in him making a whimpering sound, which made him feel about a thousand times smaller and more pathetic than he felt anyone should.

They only had each other now. There wasn’t anyone else.

He just cried harder.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 am

To think that this would have never happened if he had never come back to Albion. It made him feel at fault. Made him feel at fault that Arthur got so badly hurt...branded even...kicked out of his kingdom.

It was all his fault.

If he had never come back, then Arthur would still be safe in the kingdom with Madeline and he could be with the children. But he had been selfish...selfish and wanting Arthur and in the end, he had him. But at what cost?

They were both kicked out of their own homes, wanted dead, and Arthur had been tortured.

He tried to bite back his own tears and instead he held the other closer, just closing his eyes and trying to be there for Arthur.

"S-Shh...I'm here Arthur..." He whispered.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 am

Arthur was in tears for quite some time after that. He knew he was being selfish, clinging to Alfred so that he couldn’t pull away but Arthur felt as though he needed the contact, needed Alfred’s scent and hold and his body, his lips, his mouth, his voice – all of him. He needed him.

Arthur cried himself to sleep, exhausted, still holding on to Alfred, upright.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:49 am

Alfred continued on holding the other, breath shuddering a bit though he held him until the prince finally fell asleep. He soon laid down on the bed with him, closing his eyes and just holding him close though he tugged the sheets over the both of them.

Even though the bed was small, he just kept close to Arthur, knowing that he didn't want to lose the contact.

Soon enough, he fell asleep himself, protective and loving.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 am

Arthur was the first person to wake up, extremely aware that he was confined as something held him in place. He saw Alfred beside him and calmed down immediately. He couldn’t remember getting into bed but he didn’t question it. Alfred must have put him to bed, in the single bed.

He stared at him for a few long moments and kissed his lips, hoping to rouse him from sleep. They needed to get a move on before his father’s men caught up with them.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 am

Alfred quickly woke up when Arthur kissed his lips, having been a bit more wary considering that they were still in danger. But he simply smiled lazily and he kissed him for just a few moments longer.

He didn't want to pull away but he knew he had to. So he soon sat up, letting go of the other as he stretched out.

"I guess we should get going soon," He murmured, rubbing his eyes.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:15 am

Arthur nodded and sat up, climbing out of bed. He was still incredibly aware that he wasn’t wearing any shoes. It would become a problem at some point, although it’d probably be alright in Gaul, considering it was summer.

He pressed his hand to Alfred’s back, feeling the muscles moving there before he made himself stand up. He adjusted his clothes to make himself look less rumpled and waited at the door, his sword in hand.

“I’m ready when ever you are,” he said softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next