Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 am

Alfred knew that Arthur couldn't go down much farther and so instead he reached forward to lightly stroke the other's hair, reassuring him that it was alright.

Though the other was still pretty damned talented with his mouth, bringing him so much closer to the brink.

Yet soon the mouth was off of him and he gasped as Arthur started to suck at his thigh again, his stomach trembling at the feeling.

"C-Close!" He gasped out, cock swelling up as he approached his release. Then soon enough, with the sucking of his thigh and the stroking, Alfred finally released with a choked moan.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 am

By the time Arthur was done with Alfred, having sucked and bitten his skin until it turned black and blue. He looked like he’d been in quite a fight. But at least Alfred was clearly marked, claimed. He was Arthur’s and Arthur’s alone. He wasn’t willing to share the Columbian man.

He hadn’t expected for Alfred to cum so suddenly, however. It definitely took him by surprise. He spluttered, looking up at Alfred incredulously. Soon, he began to take in the fact that something had splattered in his hair. And in a moment, he went from wanting to make love to Alfred to wanting to kill him.

“It’s in my hair, you bastard!” he whined, looking disgusted. He huffed, glowering at Alfred. But he didn’t want to ruin Alfred’s come down and so just sat there quietly, for the most part. He was definitely not happy about having it in his hair. At all.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 am

Alfred reddened in embarrassment, quickly coming down from his euphoria.

"I-I tried warning you!" He gasped out, panting heavily before finally sitting up. His thighs were a bit sore though he quickly looked at the other, feeling rather guilty.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

God, this was so embarrassing and now Arthur pretty much wanted to kill him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 am

Arthur just glared at him for a few moments longer before relenting with a roll of his eyes. He’d just have to bathe once they were done, or at least when Alfred had gone to sleep.

“It’s alright,” he said stiffly but tried to move on.

“So… that was certainly something interesting to discover, eh? I had no idea that you were, um, into that.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 am

Alfred was still terribly red and he swallowed thickly, shifting around a bit.

"I...I didn't know either," He mumbled in embarrassment. Honestly, he really didn't. It was kind of embarrassing being so eager for it but he didn't want to voice out his embarrassment.

"We can go and wash out your hair right now if you want."

He couldn't imagine how Arthur would still be turned on after that embarrassing act.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 am

Arthur couldn’t help but laugh a little at that.

“So it wasn’t just me that was surprised, then?” he raised an eyebrow, trying to bite back a smirk. But the mood was definitely killed again by Alfred’s embarrassment. Arthur had been planning to do otherwise, but it was obvious that Alfred just didn’t want to dirty his bedsheets.

He breathed out a soft sigh and nodded. “If that’s what you’d like me to do.” His arousal hadn’t totally died (not that it had ever really arisen all the way anyway), but it was clear that Alfred wasn’t interested in a revival.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am

Alfred knew he completely killed the mood right then and he felt terrible for it.

Could he really do anything right? He was trying to make Arthur feel better after those weeks of jealousy and still he couldn't even do that properly.

"Well...before it dries up in your hair at least. It'll be hard to get out then," He mumbled before laying down uselessly on the bed, sighing a bit.

"You can use the bathroom connected to my bedroom if you want." He smiled at him, pointing at the side door. "...If you want...I could help you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am

“I suppose,” Arthur agreed uselessly, standing up. He began to head for the small room, glancing back at Alfred as the offer continued. He had originally been planning to go in there anyway, with or without Alfred’s permission. He looked at Alfred sceptically for a few seconds and just shrugged.

“Well, unless there is a mirror inside, then I would appreciate the help.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 am

Alfred stood up. "There is, but not anywhere helpful."

So he soon stood up, following the other into the bathroom, trying to smile a bit at him in hopes to raise up his mood even slightly.

He began to draw the water, urging him to sit on the edge of the tub.

"I need to clean up a bit anyways."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:16 am

Arthur did as he was asked, perching on the edge of the tub. He watched Alfred carefully, very aware of the fact that Alfred was stark naked and completely carefree about it. Which, he supposed, was probably a good thing. Alfred didn’t seem to mind his nakedness in front of Arthur anymore, which was both a good and bad thing in Arthur’s opinion. Only bad because it meant that there were less explanations if they were caught together whilst Alfred was nude.

“Hmm,” he made a noise of agreement.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:21 am

Alfred smiled a bit at that and he soon he grabbed the water, starting to wash the other's hair and make sure that all of the well...cum was out of his hair.

He still felt bad about it but he was determined to make amends for it.

He soon grabbed a bottle with moisturiser in it, mainly from the herbalists which he soon massaged into the other's hair.

"It'll make it smell good," He promised before he finally washed that out as well.

Afterwards he began to wash himself off, mainly his stomach.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 am

“Are you implying that it doesn’t already?” Arthur narrowed his eyes, looking up at him. He just closed his eyes and let Alfred handle him, trusting him to not hurt him or try to cause him harm. He soon re-opened his eyes when Alfred was done and watched him washing himself off.

He reached out and grabbed Alfred’s hips, tugging him close. He pressed a kiss to Alfred’s abdominal muscles before winding his arms around his waist, hugging him; his cheek was pressed against Alfred’s stomach in this odd sort of embrace.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:29 am

Alfred frowned at that.

"Well when my cum is in your hair, I can't imagine that smelling all that great. Probably like sex if anything," He chuckled a bit.

Yet soon he stiffened in surprise as the other pulled him into a rather awkward embrace and he gazed down at the other questioningly. Despite his curiousity though, he simply smiled and awkwardly held the other back, running a hand through Arthur's wet hair.

"What's this all about?" He asked lightly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 am

Arthur chose not to say anything, knowing that he’d probably get haughty and cause an argument, which he didn’t want.

“Do I need a reason?” he murmured, closing his eyes as he continued to hold on to Alfred tightly, as though he might not let go. He didn’t want to let go of him. He just wanted things to be okay between them again but he didn’t know when he’d be okay again, or at least enough to act normally again. He had missed Alfred dreadfully and it irritated him that now, when they were together, he just couldn’t find it in himself to be happier and to be cheerful for Alfred. Arthur just hoped that this would pass and everything would be okay again at some point.

He adjusted his hold, drawing Alfred closer, though he didn’t move from his perch on the bath.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 am

Alfred just quietly regarded the other before sighing softly and bringing him even closer to himself. He ran his hand along the other's back, loving him despite how he had been acting around him recently.

"I love you," He whispered softly, not wanting to let the other go.

So he didn't let him go. Instead he just held him close, relaxing.

He missed Arthur a lot also. And he would be as patient as he could be.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 am

“I know that you have to flirt back with the girls for the sake of your appearance but… please… don’t do it when I’m around. Please. I can’t take it.” Arthur said it all rather suddenly, rather fast.

“I don’t want to feel like this when I know that it’s nothing…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 am

Alfred looked at Arthur quietly and he stroked his hair again, holding him even closer this time.

"...I won't do it anymore. Whether you're there or not," He promised softly. He didn't care about what his father thought. He had the marks now.

He could potentially be considered as taken.

Not only that but...even if he didn't have the marks, he could have just shown no interest in them. He just didn't want more women forced on him was all.

"I promise."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 am

Arthur looked up at him and attempted a small smile. It made him feel so, so, so much lighter to hear Alfred say that. It was blissful to know that the man actually cared enough abut it.

He slowly stood up, sliding his hands up Alfred’s sides, where they came to rest on his ribs. He pressed a kiss to Alfred’s lips.

“I’ll hold you to that.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 am

Alfred smiled a bit.

"I promise. You'll be able to hold me to it," He whispered softly, returned the kiss softly before pulling away with a content sigh.

Arthur seemed a lot lighter and that was enough for him.

He would keep his promise with this. Even if his father wouldn't be all that pleased with it. Arthur's mood and thoughts were a lot more important than his father's opinion.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 am

Arthur lifted a hand and caressed Alfred’s face, but soon moved to make his way out of the bathroom and back to the main chambers. He sat on edge of the bed, contemplating putting his shirt back on.

“What are the plans for the remainder of the day, then?” he asked, stretching with a slight yawn. He didn’t lie back , knowing that his hair would only wet the sheets.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:09 am

Alfred soon went onto the bed with the other, relaxing a bit before shrugging.

A small yawn escaped from his lips.

"Well...I don't really have anything planned for the rest of the day. I'm actually a bit tired," He admitted a bit lamely. "I...I just want to stay with you for tonight I missed having you by my side after all."

He gave Arthur a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

Arthur scoffed. “Why am I unsurprised that you have no plan?” he asked, teasing only slightly.

“I’ll stay with you,” he murmured. “But I’m not tired yet. I’m not exhausted, unlike some,” he looked Alfred over, merely referring to the fact that Alfred had, had a reason to be that way whilst Arthur was still unsorted from earlier (although his erection had more or less disappeared by now and he didn’t really want to try and revive it).
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 am

Alfred just chuckled a bit at that, shrugging slightly.

"Can't blame me for being a bit tired. After all, you were the one who tried to excite me so much in the first place," He pointed out. In a way it was true.

Though at the same time he could have held back...but he really didn't want to. He soon laid down on the bed, relaxing a bit and urging the other to lay down with him.

"And even geniuses like me can't always have plans."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 am

Arthur shrugged. “Hardly my fault that you have no stamina. We have set to accomplish more than one orgasm each per session. It’s possible to do it more than once, you know.” But Arthur didn’t really know what he was saying, or where he was going with this.

He reluctantly lay beside Alfred, knowing that his hair was still wet.

“Genius is an interesting term to use,” he joked.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 am

Alfred nearly gaped at that and he huffed.

"Well, I last for a long time! Better long and a better ride one time than multiple terrible and short lasting times!" He didn't know what he was saying either but he knew that he needed to build up his sexual stamina a bit.

Alfred soon placed his arm underneath the other's head so the water would mainly drip on his arm instead.

"You mean most accurate term? Well Mr I'm Able To Judge Who's a Genius or Not...what do you think we should do today?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next