Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 40 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:23 am

Arthur totally let down his guard when they were alone together in the forest. He never felt as though he had to hesitate and quite happily would jump Alfred whenever he felt like it, and would be as loud and boisterous as he wanted the rest of the time. Usually Arthur tried to tone himself down quite a few notches, as to not seem overtly happy or obnoxious but with Alfred, he really didn’t care. They could both act like idiots and it was fantastic.

But the amount of women that Arthur could clearly see being thrusted in Alfred’s face had somewhat soured his mood. He had started to either refuse to spend time with Alfred, saying he felt unwell or was just rude to him. It hurt to see the girls look at him like that, and the way that Alfred would either flirt back or wink or smile with stupidly white teeth (just for appearance’s sake, Arthur prayed).

Currently, he was in the music room, spending time alone as he took some time to sing to himself. It was something he rarely did anymore.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 40 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 am

Alfred really wasn't enjoying all of the women that were thrust onto him. He knew what his father was trying to do and he really wasn't all that interested but each time he wanted to reject a woman, his father would simply be there watching. So he would have to smile at the women and give a small flirt back.

He was extremely good at acting after all.

And the women seemed to love his appearances and the way he flirted with them.

But despite this, his mind was always on Arthur. He would always try seeking him out but each time, he was rejected. It started to put a damper on his mood but he tried not to let if affect him too much. Soon enough he was walking through the hallways until he heard Arthur's voice. It...it was really lovely.

Quietly he peeked inside and entered into the music room, just listening to the other's lovely voice.

He never really had heard it before.

When the other was done with song, he couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Your voice is beautiful, my Prince."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:33 am

Out of instinct from jumping in surprise, Arthur whipped around and unsheathed his sword, scowling. But then he saw that it was Alfred and felt silly for not recognising the voice. He flushed and put his sword away (which was, coincidently, the sword Alfred had given him as a gift), grumbling to himself.

“Thank you,” he didn’t sound flattered at all. “What do you want? I was enjoying spending time on my own.”

Although, really, he was pleased to see Alfred. He would always be happy to see him, no matter how pissed off he was.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 am

Alfred frowned when Arthur unsheathed his sword but soon he walked closer to the other, sighing a bit.

"You've seemed to be enjoying spending time on your own recently," He murmured, a bit put off.

"Is it because of the women there?" He asked, looking a bit uncomfortable. "I...I really don't like them, Arthur. I really don't. But my father keeps on forcing them on me and he's always watching me."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 am

“Hmph,” Arthur huffed, turning to the window to look out at the castle walls. As Alfred continued to talk, he just became more tense and more annoyed that he was so obvious. Was it that blatant why he was irritable? “I used to spend almost all of my time alone before you came back.”

He sighed, still refusing to look at Alfred.

“Of course he does, because one day you’re going to have to marry someone and be king, Alfred.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Alfred was really being put off by the other's attitude. Not only a few weeks ago and they were all over each other, obviously in love but now Arthur was continuing on pushing him away.

"But I don't want to marry them, Arthur! I...I want to be with you." He whispered harshly.

"They're nothing compared to you. And...and having you push me away hurts. To be forcibly fawned over by people I don't like and then having my own loved one pushing me away? It hurts."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Arthur whirled around to face him, scowling.

You’re hurt? I’m hurting too. Don’t be so selfish. This isn’t about just you. It’s about both of us. I hurt from watching you with those women. I don’t love you any less and I’m not trying to push you away, but forgive me for being upset for the realisation that my lover will have to marry as I did, unwillingly to another woman.”

He folded his arms across his chest.

“It doesn’t matter that… we’re still…” he couldn’t outright admit that he was jealous.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Alfred just quietly watched Arthur, still frowning.

"What...? So what about it? You're acting as if we have to cut off our relationship." He hesitated. "...Is that what you really want, Arthur?" He asked, hoping that wasn't the case.

But with how Arthur was rejecting his attempts to be with him recently...it felt like that was the case.

"...I just...I miss you is all. It's been weeks and I just want to be with you again," He whispered.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 pm

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Arthur said unkindly. “When I promised that I would be with you until the day I die, I meant it. I have no intention of revoking that. I just don’t like the women. At all.” The way that Alfred had smiled so charmingly at one of the girls in particular made his stomach churn. He couldn’t smile at Alfred like that in public, oh no. And they had been together (sort of) for some four years now.

He perched on the windowsill and pursed his lips, staring at Alfred.

“I’ve missed you, as well.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Alfred sighed a bit at that, glancing over at the other quietly before finally sitting down.

"Are you angry at me for all of this?" He asked gently. It wasn't really all his fault. He was only doing this for the show. Arthur should have known that his heart belonged only to him.

That it wasn't going to be taken away.

He really wished he could just reject the girls outright but still... He didn't want to be questioned more than he wanted to be questioned.

Alfred closed his eyes for a moment, sighing.

"I love you Arthur..." He whispered.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Arthur didn’t flinch or try to move away as Alfred sat close to him. He just watched him silently, not responding to him. Alfred really was thick when it came to reading emotions such as jealousy. If he wanted to believe that Arthur was angry with him, then so be it. He wasn’t going to help him work it out this time.

“I love you, too,” he replied easily, although his mood didn’t really seem to brighten.

Alfred was his, and he wanted to tell others as much… but he couldn’t. He eyed Alfred’s neck, feeling a sudden desire to mark and claim him. If he marked Alfred in plain view of everyone, then the women would be deterred and think that someone had gotten to him first. It would probably make Alfred’s father happy, too, to know that his son was ‘getting along’ with the girls.

Unless the royalty in Columbia were more traditional than in Albion.

He didn’t really think too much more about it before he held Alfred’s jaw still with his fingertips, and then leaned in. First, he just kissed at Alfred’s neck, not really caring about how the other reacted. He soon bit down though, sucking at Alfred’s neck.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Alfred had no idea what was going through Arthur's head and so he just sat there, trying to find something to say but not really knowing. He wanted to be able to tell everyone that Arthur was his lover but he knew that he really couldn't do that.

Not in the slightest bit.

They would be put to death for that.

He didn't know why Arthur was suddenly being somewhat affectionate and actually kiss his neck but he relaxed under the kisses, glad to at least feel something from the other. Though soon he felt Arthur bite down on his neck and start sucking. It was just so out of the blue. It made him gasp and shudder at the feeling, wanting more of it.

"A-Arthur..." He muttered out weakly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Arthur felt slightly vampiric as he cupped Alfred’s cheek, sucking harder. His tongue swiped across the skin there, glancing at the door just to ensure that no one was coming.

He continued to suck and kiss Alfred’s neck for a few minutes longer before pulling away, certain that the currently red marks would turn a lovely shade of purple.

He looked at Alfred with half-lidded eyes, waiting to be questioned or for Alfred to truly react.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Alfred ended up lightly touching the marks that Arthur made, cheeks terribly red as he looked at the other with surprise.

"...What...what was that for?" Despite the question, it was obvious that he really enjoyed it. It had felt heavenly for Arthur to claim him like that and just so suddenly as well.

He wanted more of it.

They had never marked each other so openly. Certainly in places where they could be hidden but...there was no way he could hide this... Was it possible that Arthur really wanted everyone to see these marks?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Arthur gave him a look as though it was obvious.

“People will know you belong to someone, just not who,” he explained dryly. “You’re mine,” he continued with a slight frown. “I will not allow for some bimbo to believe that you could be hers.”

He could see that Alfred had enjoyed it, having come to recognise his excited, flustered, surprised ‘do that again’ face.

“I love you, and you know as much. I just don’t want the women to… swarm.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Alfred just smiled a bit at that and he soon tried to pull the other a bit closer to him.

"...I'm all yours, my Prince," He whispered softly. "Every part of me belongs to you. No one else other than myself and you. You can claim me in every way you can."

He looked down at the other, rather liking his possessiveness. It...it was a nice touch to everything.

He smiled again, lightly brushing his fingers over the marks. It was a bit sore now...but he felt loved.

-------

https://usukunlimited.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=204
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40