Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:07 am

For a moment there, Alfred felt as if he did something terribly wrong when Arthur got out of the bath.

"I'm sorry--" He quickly apologised but soon he hesitated as Arthur stroked his fingers through his hair. He relaxed at the touch before sighing a bit and nodding.

"I keep on forgetting that you have work to do," He admitted. It had been a long time since he had to do royal duties. It was mainly travelling for him now.

"I'm sorry." He soon reached up to stroke Arthur's hair also before finally standing up also, looking for a towel to dry himself off.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 am

Arthur rolled his eyes a little.

“No rest for the wicked,” he shrugged and began to dress himself as Alfred grabbed a towel. Although, of course he snuck another glance at Alfred’s naked body. He was… to be quite honest, extremely hot.

He cleared his throat, quickly pulling on his clothes. He needed to get a move on so that people wouldn’t question his whereabouts.

He went across to Alfred and kissed him for a long moment before pulling away.

“Come to my chambers tonight and we will spend time together then,” he promised. He pecked him again. “For the time being, spend some time with your sister. She’d appreciate the company.”

He gave Alfred one last tentative smile before leaving the room.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 am

Alfred just gave Arthur a small smile, chuckling a bit as he caught the other's gaze. He knew that he was a bit better looking than other men of their time but he never really thought too much about it. He just assumed it was because he was better kept because he was royalty

Soon enough he tugged his own clothes on and hummed to himself in contentment.

He was more than happy to return the kiss though before finally pulling away, readjusting his clothes once more. He would have to wash a few of the clothes that he travelled with later on.

Maybe he could buy some more clothes. He didn't bring all that much with him after all.

"Your chambers? Ah...okay."

He soon watched Arthur leave and he couldn't help but wonder. Didn't Madeline and Arthur share even a chamber? He would have thought that they would have shared a chamber. Yet soon he headed to look for Madeline, a bit more relaxed this time around.

He spent most of the day with her and though she was mainly busy, she was still appreciative of his presence. They talked and laughed and smiled at one another.

It was nice to be with his sister again though in the end, he couldn't help but anticipate that night.

When the sun had finally set, Alfred headed towards Arthur's chamber and knocked at the door quietly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Arthur spent his day with the politicians, discussing plans for the upcoming festival in Albion’s capital (where they were) and the rebels in their colonies. He enjoyed being able to sit in on the meetings, knowing that he was learning a great deal about how to run his country when he came to power.

He greeted Alfred that evening with a broad smile, having had a pint with the other politicians (meaning that he was a bit drunk), some of whom he was beginning to befriend. They didn’t treat him how they were supposed to (i.e. royalty) but instead acted as though he was a normal person, one of them. Arthur liked that inclusion.

“Good evening,” he opened the door for Alfred to come inside. He turned around and headed more into the room (which was large, he had to admit – with a fireplace and bookshelves of his own. He took off his cape, draping it across a chest absently.

“Did you have a good day?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 am

Alfred had to admit that he was a bit in awe of Arthur's bedroom. It even seemed nicer than his own but he really didn't take that in mind. After all, he hadn't been in his own room in a very long time.

It almost made him want to sleep, just seeing the room. It was so much better than the other places that he was forced to stay at throughout his travels.

It definitely seemed as if Arthur was in a rather good mood. Alfred had a rather decent day himself with Madeline though he had to admit, they seemed to be at a small disconnect now. They certainly were still siblings and he still cared about her more than the world itself, but it was hard to talk about things that interested him because they were at such odds with Madeline's interests.

Soon enough Alfred took off his own cape and folded it up neatly, resting it off to the side. He gave the prince a small smile.

"Most definitely. It was nice getting acquainted with my sister again. How about you?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 am

“I spent the day with the politicians,” Arthur said flippantly, going to stand beside the fireplace. He warmed his hands as though they were cold (although the alcohol was preventing him from being so). He looked back across at Alfred, looking relieved that he was still there, as though he might leave.

“And we had a drink or two afterwards,” he was clearly trying to find things to do aside from sit on the bed; he stretched, as though working out all of the kinks in his body. “So, I’ve had a relatively good day, all in all.”

He turned to look at Alfred properly, a slightly smaller smile on his face.

“Do you like Albion? Aside from the cold, of course. The snow can be quite beautiful, though.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 am

Unlike Arthur, Alfred was rather cold and so he found himself sitting on the edge of Arthur's bed. He shivered slightly before giving him a small smile.

"It looks like you had a drink or two. You're a lot more cheerful after a few drinks, aren't ya'? I haven't had a good drink in a long time," He admitted somewhat lamely.

He got more comfortable on the bed before nodding.

"Definitely. It's a gorgeous land. I hope to see it for the Spring though."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 am

Arthur laughed a little at that.

“You’re missing out,” he told him with some glee, which admittedly, probably made him look like a bit of an arse, but he didn’t care too much. Alfred was his lover and therefore should accept his faults. Not that, that was really a fault.

He seemed to be satisfied with that answer and nodded.

“It’s nice then, too… not as warm as your kingdom, however.” He began to wander across the room to where Alfred was sat. He leaned against one of the large, wooden bedposts.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 am

Alfred just raised an eyebrow before smiling a bit.

"Yeah, I guess I am," He admitted. He didn't drink all that much but he had to admit that he did enjoy a drink or two every once in a while. He didn't make a move closer to Arthur, instead kicking his shoes off before laying down more on the bed though he never ripped his gaze away from his lover.

"Well it's nice to have a change every once in a while. But definitely colder than where I live. Over where the capital is, the coldest it gets there is about the average temperature in the summer of Albion."

Alfred laughed a bit, smiling .
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am

Arthur watched Alfred for a few moments, noting how he’d managed not to get grubby throughout the day – which, when he thought about it, shouldn’t have been too difficult in the snow. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off his boots, mimicking Alfred’s actions as he came to lie beside him.

He scoffed.

“Lucky you… although I do struggle in the heat from time to time, I must admit,” he looked across at Alfred and stared at him for a second or two before rolling over so that he was hovering above Alfred. It must have been the alcohol talking, he reasoned. He brushed Alfred’s hair back from his face and smiled at him dazedly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 am

Alfred simply grinned at Arthur.

"I don't really blame you, especially if you're used to such a cold place like this. It gets cold up north though. Especially where Madeline was born, it's rather cold up there."

He hummed softly to himself though he couldn't help but blink when Arthur rolled so he was over him. Looking up at him with his bright blue eyes, he quirked an eyebrow.

"I think you're rather drunk or at least tipsy."

Despite this, he leant against Arthur's hand, sighing softly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 am

“She wasn’t born in the same place as you? Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t mind the winter here.” Arthur didn’t really want to talk about Madeline whilst he was attempting to straddle someone.

He just grinned toothily at that.

“You say it like it’s a bad thing,” he leaned down, nudging Alfred’s nose with his own playfully. “Mmm, well… if your mood were different, I think you’d quite like me when I’ve been drinking.”

Alfred looked so, so pretty underneath him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 am

Alfred shifted underneath Arthur so he could more easily straddle him. Soon he rested his hand on Arthur's waist, smiling up at him.

"I never said it was a bad thing. I was just stating the obvious," He murmured as he stroked Arthur's hair lightly. "Though I would be more appreciative if I had a drink or two myself."

Despite this, he really didn't get drunk all that easily. He had quite a body to him and so it took a bit longer for alcohol to affect him.

Alfred leant up to nuzzle their noses together.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 am

Arthur secretly enjoyed the feeling of Alfred’s hand resting on his midriff.

“Of course,” he murmured, returning the nuzzle. He sighed softly as Alfred touched him, feeling more and more relaxed. “I can get you some ale, if that’s what you would like, my love?” his voice was quieter as he held himself a few inches from Alfred’s mouth in what he hoped was a seductive manner.

Quite honestly, Arthur wanted to have a good romp with Alfred, but he doubted very much that, that would happen. And the idea still terrified him of how it all worked. For the meantime, Alfred’s closeness would have to suffice.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 am

Alfred hummed and he shook his head. "It's fine. I don't want to bother you with it."

Though he had to admit that being a bit drunk with Arthur would actually be quite nice. It would certainly be more relaxing though as well...he didn't know though. He knew that it would lower his inhibitions and make his temptations with Arthur rise.

He didn't want to accidentally hurt the other because he was too drunk...or even do it.

Were they even ready for that?

He really didn't know.

Though with how Arthur was holding himself so close yet almost too far from him, Alfred felt his breath shudder in want.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 am

Arthur rolled his eyes, though he didn’t stop smiling.

“I’ll get you some,” he leaned down just enough to peck Alfred on the lips, which undoubtedly was a little bit anticlimactic. He shuffled off of Alfred and pulled his boots back on. “And get myself some more.”

He inadvertently used Alfred’s thigh as a brace to help him stand up.

“Feel free to browse my books whilst you’re waiting for me,” he offered, not waiting long enough to get an answer from Alfred before leaving the room.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:57 am

Seeming a bit bewildered as Arthur got off of him, Alfred slowly nodded.

He knew that it wasn't all that great of an idea for Arthur to get more to drink though he really didn't make an attempt to stop him. It wasn't as if alcohol was terrible for you. It was safer than most of the water that was served half of the time.

Especially in places like the city. Alfred found himself drinking alcohol more than water itself.

Alfred just watched as Arthur left before finally standing up, going to the shelves so he could look at the different books that Arthur had. It was certainly an selection. Of course Alfred had always seen many books, especially in the library but he was curious about what Arthur liked to personally read. After a few minutes, he finally took a seat back on the bed, stretching out and getting comfortable.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 am

Arthur wasn’t gone for all that long. Aside from being confronted by his mother about why he was drinking on his own, he had no problems. To his mother, he’d simply said that he was bonding with Alfred. Which was true. Just not exactly in the way that she might have thought.

He returned to his bedroom, having to walk backwards into the room as to not spill the drinks. He grinned as he saw Alfred, getting a rush of excited and blissful feelings at the reminder that he was there. He held out Alfred’s to him and then clinked his own against it.

“Cheers,” he took a gulp and put it to the side so that he could go and bolt the door. He didn’t particularly want people to walk in on them being affectionate.

He returned to the bed and found himself gazing at Alfred.

“I’m so glad you’re here,” he murmured.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 am

Alfred soon turned his attention back to Arthur and he couldn't help but give him a small smile as he clinked his glass back with the other's.

"Cheers."

With that, he took a good gulp from his drink before watching as Arthur bolted the door. Just seeing him bolt the door made his heart pound a bit quicker in his chest.

He knew the implications of that, though he really shouldn't have expected any less. After all, they really didn't want someone to walk in on them.

Far from it actually.

He began to more slowly drink the ale, humming in contentment. It was nice. Extremely nice. It was a lot better than the ale that he got in Columbia, though he really wouldn't admit this.

"...I'm glad also," He murmured.

He really was.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:14 am

Arthur continued to watch Alfred; the way his Adam’s apple bobbed up and down as he drank made Arthur feel all warm inside. He pursed his lips and scooted a little closer. He picked up his ale again and took another large gulp.

“D… d-do you want to, um, stay the night?” he couldn’t bring himself to look at Alfred as he asked, cheeks flushing red. “Like we used to, when we were children?” licked his lips, tasting the ale before taking another sip.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 am

Alfred slowed down on his drinking when he heard Arthur's question and soon he glanced over at him curiously.

Stay with him for the night?

Even when they were children, they weren't always able to stay for all that long. Especially since the servants liked to bother Arthur but could they now...?

That would be nice. He did hate sleeping in a bed alone.

"I...as long as you don't mind," He said with a small smile, smiling over at him. He scratched the back of his head, taking another sip of the ale. It made his body warmer and feel a bit more pleasant.

"No one will walk in, right?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 am

Arthur arched an eyebrow.

“I wouldn’t offer if I didn’t want you to,” he pursed his lips. “No one will come in, it’s not like in Columbia. People do not constantly wish to assist me.” The servants in Albion were somewhat more reserved and were less likely to be helpful out of the goodness of their hearts; the only royal that people would go out of their way to help was Madeline. But Arthur didn’t want to think about her. Particularly the fact that he should be sharing a bed with her and not with another man.

But he couldn’t find it in himself to care as much as he used to.

“So, would you like to spend the night with me?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am

Alfred thought about it for a long moment, weighing the possibilities before finally smiling over at him.

He had been alone for too long, his bed cold and his arms needing someone to hold. And finally he got it...even if the man that was offering was already married.

Though that was something they both pretty much got over earlier.

"...As if I would ever say no," He commented lightly with a loving smile. He took another sip of his ale before finally placing it down on the night stand.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 am

Arthur felt himself relax as Alfred complied. He leaned across and pressed a kiss to his lips, as though silently thanking him.

“Such a charmer, hmm?” he pecked him again and then decided to put his own ale to the side so that he could focus his attention on kissing Alfred again.

He pulled off his boots again and shifted up on to the bed, where the pillows were. He gestured for Alfred to come closer as he sat on his knees, waiting for him. They didn’t have to do anything. Just kissing and holding and talking were enough.

Despite his tipsiness, he tried to give Alfred a seductive look, as though he needed further tempting.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:36 am

Alfred was slowly beginning to get tipsy as well though he watched Arthur carefully as he scooted up on the bed. Despite himself, he found himself crawling up on the bed closer to Arthur. He just settled himself close to the other, smiling at him. He was a bit tipsy but he couldn't bring himself to really care about it in all honesty.

"If I didn't know any better, I would say that you're trying to seduce me," He joked lightly.

Especially with the look that Arthur was giving him.

It was becoming more and more tempting as the alcohol ran through his body.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next