Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 22 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:42 am

Arthur smirked, letting out a low chuckle.

“Hmm, and what if I was?” he flirted, waggling his eyebrows.

He leaned closer to Alfred, gazing at him through half-lidded, slightly lustful eyes. He hoped that it would give Alfred the incentive to want to kiss him, or at least touch him. He wanted to have Alfred be the one to give in first.

Arthur felt quite light-headed and wouldn’t be surprised if he did something stupid, but he trusted Alfred to take care of him. Although, with that being said, the last time that Arthur had been drunk around Alfred, Alfred had tried to kill him.

Hopefully nothing like that would happen again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 22 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 am

Alfred hesitated for just a moment, looking at Arthur with darkened blue eyes. He really did love it when Arthur was being seductive.

Not that it happened all that much. One could only be so seductive when they were a child before.

But now...it seemed so much different.

Alfred soon lightly grabbed the back of Arthur's head, pulling him forward so he could kiss him. He scooted even closer to him, lightly stroking his back gently.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 am

Now that was definitely a nice shade of blue in Alfred’s eyes. It made Arthur’s stomach fill with butterflies; it felt like Alfred was looking at him as though he was the only person in the world.

Arthur smiled against Alfred’s lips, resting his hands on his biceps (he enjoyed the feeling of such firm, strong muscle beneath him). Slowly, he began to kiss back, letting Alfred lead, considering that Arthur was merely trying to tempt him.

Every time they kissed, it felt as though it conveyed some sort of strong meaning, like it was fate bringing them together.

He arched forwards to press his front against Alfred’s.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 am

To Alfred, Arthur really was the only person in the world. Or at least the one that mattered to him out of everyone. In a way, even above Madeline and his own family.

Maybe it was a bit quick to jump to such feelings, but after longing for Arthur for more than three years and then finally being able to get back with him again...

It was completely and utter bliss.

Alfred pressed more into the kiss, comforted by the familiar yet new feeling again. He missed Arthur's lips so very much.

Soon he pushed Arthur lightly down against the bed before climbing over him, making sure not to place too much weight against him. He resumed kissing him again, reaching up with one hand to stroke through his hair.

"Mm..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 am

Arthur squeezed at Alfred’s biceps as he was pushed down, partially because he hadn’t expected to be pushed flat against the bed; he let out a gasp in surprise. Soon, he was grinning up at him again.

He shifted underneath Alfred to be comfortable, hands now moving to trail down his spine, beginning to knead at his lower back.

His breathing was heavier as he tried to catch his breath. It definitely seemed like Alfred had been practising, but Arthur wouldn’t question it. He didn’t want to know about the people Alfred had been with on his travels.

“Alfred…” he murmured into the others lips before hastily renewing the kiss.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

Alfred had to admit that he had kissed a few women throughout his trip but they never were good enough. He never wanted to take them to bed. It was mainly after he was trying to get over Arthur, trying to get his mind off of him. Yet it never really seemed to work and in the end, he had to leave them with no promise of a night rolling in the sheets.

He couldn't bring himself to do it and on the last year, Alfred completely stopped trying to kiss other women. They weren't doing him any good. Not like how Arthur was able to make him act.

There was just something so much more about Arthur. Something that drove him wild and made his stomach flip a bit.

Alfred relaxed beneath the touches though he was more than happy to give him another deep kiss, loving every bit of it.

"Mm.."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 am

Arthur loved kissing Alfred, and it was nice not only to be able to kiss him, but to actually be able to do it again. Arthur hadn’t actually made out with anyone since he and Alfred had parted ways. He had barely even pecked Madeline, the poor girl. She probably felt incredibly neglected by him, really… but hopefully Alfred’s presence would make up for it somewhat.

Arthur was really enjoying having someone much bigger, much stronger lying on top of him. He lifted a leg, wrapping it around Alfred’s hip as he tried to bring him closer. Alcohol fuelled his desire for as much physical contact as possible. He wanted Alfred everywhere, to be touching him and making both of them feel good.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am

Alfred had to admit that when he was younger, it was comforting to have someone bigger than him take care of him. Though now that he was a rather big and strong man himself, he found himself more than willing to take care of someone. Yet all at the same time have someone that wasn't like a woman.

It was different, being bigger than Arthur now and having the other beneath him. It was so very different from when they were younger.

He groaned lowly as he continued on kissing Arthur, pressing the front of their bodies together.

Alcohol was definitely making this easier for him. Soon his hands roamed along Arthur's body, making Alfred gasp softly. He wanted to make more noises than that but he knew that he had to stay relatively quiet.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Arthur shivered as Alfred actually complied, pressing closer. He broke the kiss, panting softly as he tried to control the heat swelling in his gut. He wasn’t sure if it was one of three things: lust, alcohol or vomit. Hopefully the first but probably the second.

He slid his hands down just a little further and discovered something. Alfred’s bum. He squeezed gently, knowing better than to just grab at him like some sort of barbarian.

“Alfred, you’re so – you’re so…” he couldn’t think of anything to describe him. “You’re so fucking sexy,” he whispered heatedly, eyes somewhat predatory.

He wanted skin. So badly. But he wasn’t sure that it would be a good idea in the long run. They’d probably get carried away.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Alfred couldn't help his gasp when Arthur gently squeezed his bum and he shuddered at the feeling.

Oh he definitely loved that.

"Mm...that's nice," He whispered softly. He didn't want to get carried away but the alcohol was just making it easier for the both of them to get carried away. And with Arthur staring at him like that...how could he even deny him?

His breath hitched in his throat when he heard Arthur's words, swallowing thickly.

"Really...? You think I'm sexy?" He teased lightly before finally leaning down so he could start kissing and licking at Arthur's neck. He was careful to not make any marks though.

For right now at least.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:24 pm

“I’ll keep doing it then,” Arthur smirked, being sure to keep his hands where they were.

He shuddered as Alfred moved to his neck, all of his body beginning to tingle. This certainly was not something that they had done three years ago. It was as though Alfred’s experience had overtaken his own as he did purely devilish things with his mouth.

He couldn’t help himself and lifted one hand to cup at the back of Alfred’s head.

“Very much so,” he told him breathlessly, not caring if the question was rhetorical. He began to nibble at Alfred’s ear, when the angle was appropriate.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Alfred had seen a lot in his travels, especially in his stays at certain pubs with bar girls so in those aspects, he may have surpassed Arthur. Otherwise he was pretty certain that he was still the same young and naive boy that he was before.

His lips were still a bit sloppy, though that could also be because of the alcohol as well.

He was feeling a bit bolder than he usually was though. He just continued on lightly sucking at Arthur, licking at his skin and he gasped softly.

"God...I wish I could make you mine," He whispered softly against his skin. "I wish I could show everyone that I have you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Arthur barely even realised that he was letting out soft moans from Alfred’s lips. Such touches were rare, extremely rare – nonexistent to Arthur for three long years. He couldn’t count the amount of nights that he had lain awake, thinking of Alfred and what the lovely boy would do to him (and Arthur to him).

“Ahh…” he gasped, stroking his fingers through Alfred’s hair as his other hand began to caress and squeeze Alfred’s backside again. “I am yours, my darling. I am,” he reassured, not daring to let his eyes flutter closed in case he woke up and this was all a dream.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Alfred just smiled a bit at that and he decided to take a chance. It seemed as if the servants wouldn't really see Arthur all that much. They didn't seem to be like the ones in Columbia who were always more than eager to help you.

He soon unbuttoned the top of Arthur's shirt, just enough to get to his collarbone. Despite all the alcohol running through his system, he didn't want to go too far.

He didn't want to make a mistake and have Arthur regret it the next day.

That was the farthest thing from what he actually wanted.

He soon started to suck at his collarbone, biting and licking as he tried to make a mark on it. At least one...just so he knew that this wasn't a dream. To at least give Arthur a reminder that he was there.

"All mine..."

It just seemed so impossible yet...here they were.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Arthur watched Alfred in confusion for a few moments, trying to work out what he was doing. He didn’t try to stop him at any point, however. His breath quickened and he could hear his heart thumping in his chest.

He bit his lip, feeling phenomenally aroused by the sight of Alfred attempting to mark him. He had never been marked before, leaving him curious of what it was like. It felt nice, that was for definite.

Arthur groaned a little, feeling extremely vulnerable as Alfred said that. It made him feel totally exposed, like he was on show to Alfred but the way that he said it in that dark, thick voice, spurred by lust… it positively made him melt.

He was tempted to flip them over and mark Alfred in the same way, but he wasn’t sure that he could summon the strength to do so.

For the meantime, he was perfectly happy to lie there for Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Alfred sucked hard at the skin and he could already see a mark developing. As long as no one else saw it...then they should be fine. He didn't want rumours to start going around about Arthur.

That was the last thing he wanted. He was pretty certain that Madeline would never do anything like that and he was pretty sure the whole court thought that exact same thing as well. Not only that but people would start getting suspicious. Yet with the alcohol running through him...he really couldn't help himself.

Not when Arthur was below him, so exposed and looking so lovely.

As the mark was made, he soon licked gently at the mark that he made before pulling away with a soft groan.

"God...if we keep on doing this...then I might get too carried away."

He would feel terrible if he took advantage of him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Arthur didn’t really want Alfred to stop and sighed when he did. He was right, though.

Maybe Arthur wanted him to get carried away? Maybe he wanted him to take him there and then on the bed, damn the consequences?

But he had no oils and it had actually been four years since his last time going ‘all the way’ with another man… he just wanted Alfred so desperately, wanted to please him and satisfy his own sexual craving.

Even drunk, he knew better than to try anything without aid. It had hurt a lot when the last time, and Alfred was bigger than the stable boy. He didn’t want to imagine how painful it would potentially be.

“You’re right,” he said sadly, looking away. Arthur slid his arms around Alfred’s midriff, holding him close as the passion inside of him began to die. “But I want to. I have nothing that means that we, um, can but I… I’ve wanted this for a long time.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Alfred both felt and looked a bit guilty as he told Arthur that maybe they should slow down a bit. He knew that Arthur wanted him and he wanted him just as much back but there were some things that were getting in their way.

One was the lack of oils and the other was the fact that Alfred had well...never had actual sex. His last sexual encounter was with Arthur so long ago at the pond.

Other than that, he never had the opportunity and now that the time was coming closer, he could feel the nervousness curl up in his stomach.

He wanted it so badly but he knew that he would hurt Arthur.

"I'm really sorry," He whispered softly, stroking Arthur's hair as he scooted up and instead rested beside him. "I...I don't want to hurt you. I wouldn't forgive myself if I did. I want you too."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Arthur let go of Alfred reluctantly, beginning to feel more and more sober by the second.

He rolled on to his side to face his lover.

Alfred’s words were touching; it made him remember that Alfred did actually care about his wellbeing. He gave him an affectionate smile, reaching out to caress his cheek.

“You’re an incredibly kind person to care,” he murmured.

The stable boy definitely hadn’t. The more Arthur looked back at it, the more he was in disbelief that he’d ever let it take place. But then again, perhaps he and Alfred wouldn’t be where they were today if it hadn’t have happened.

“I appreciate it,” he shifted upwards so that he could rest his head on Alfred’s shoulder. It gave him all sorts of warm feelings to know that Alfred wanted him, as well.

“Those sorts of oils can be hard to come by. They’re illegal here – aside from natural products, of course… I should read up about it really.”

Arthur made himself comfortable and let out a long sigh.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Alfred scoffed softly though he gave Arthur a small smile. He was happy that the other wasn't necessarily angry at him for making them stop. He really didn't want to stop himself but he knew that it was necessary. Especially when it came to having no oil.

Maybe if he did have oil, he might have gone through with it but for now, he was sober enough to say no.

"I'm not kind. I just care about you."

Alfred soon wrapped his arms around Arthur, getting a bit more sober by the minute though he simply relaxed beneath the other.

"They're illegal?" He asked curiously, lightly letting his fingers graze over the mark that he made. "I don't... really know all that much. But I'll look as well just in case."

Just talking about the possibility made his heart race.

It was as if they were planning on doing it. As if it was going to be a definite thing in the near future.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Arthur hummed softly, cheeks darkening a little.

“Thank you,” he murmured.

He shifted closer, cuddling up to Alfred’s side as he was given the opportunity to. At least things weren’t awkward despite discussing something such as that. They were two consenting adults and wanted to move on to the next step. That was perfectly healthy, wasn’t it? They wanted to be one.

“Yes,” he confirmed. “It’s a big crime in Albion to import goods like that which encourage illegal activities.” He shivered as Alfred traced the fresh mark on his collarbone.

“That might be a good idea. There are surrounding kingdoms in which such products are legal, as is the activity. But it’s too far for us to travel just for… that.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:48 pm

It was still odd to think of the both of them as consenting adults. Though the kingdom probably wouldn't care if they were consenting or not. They still viewed their relationship as terrible.

It made him somewhat wish that he was born under another kingdom. One that didn't view such activities as terrible.

It was frightening to think about the consequences if they were caught. Death would definitely be an option, castration more of an option.

The thought of it all frightened him.

Alfred simply nodded, pressing a lazy kiss to Arthur's lips.

"What about olive oil? Do they sell that here? I'm certain they do. It's used in cooking a lot. At least in Columbia it is."

During times like this, the safety of certain oils were never really taken into mind. At least for him.

When Alfred was like this with Arthur, everything felt absolutely right. As if Arthur was only his. It almost made him forget that Arthur was married and not only that, but that the fact that they were the same gender made things complicated.

He couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if he was born a woman instead.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Arthur returned the kiss, comfortable sharing Alfred’s heat, although he was starting to feel tired after all of that exertion.

“Olive oil? Yes, they sell that… would that work?” he raised an eyebrow. “I mean, I know it’s slimy but does that really mean that it’s going to be any good for lubrication?”

He placed his hand in the centre of Alfred’s chest, just resting it there.

“I suppose that we don’t have a lot of other options.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Alfred thought about it and he had to admit, it was a bit of a weird discussion to have while they were cuddling.

But they needed to talk this through. It would have been different if he was a woman but...unfortunately that was not the case. Did it even feel good for a man on the bottom?

He hoped it did...

It did make him quite nervous just thinking about it all.

"I think it will... I've heard of some cases with olive oil and I heard it lasts for a long time but...I don't really know."

It seemed as if it was their only option though. And to think that he might be doing it with Arthur excited him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 am

“You know,” Arthur started, “I’m quite curious as to how you know so much about all of this. You seem to know so much about it. I’ve actually done it and you haven’t but it seems as though you’re more of an expert than I am… did you get some practise on your travels or something?” his voice was quieter.

He wasn’t sure how he felt about Alfred being with other people. It was inevitable and was extremely selfish of him to assume that Alfred would be abstinent for him. But Arthur had for him. Even though their relationship was ridiculous and impossible.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next