Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:46 am

Alfred stared at Arthur for a long time, swallowing thickly before shaking his head.

"No...I didn't have any practise."

And it was the complete truth. He really didn't have any sex with anyone else. Sometimes he would kiss and the woman would get carried away but he always managed to stop.

He knew that it made many women angry at him but even when he was trying to completely forget about Arthur...he just couldn't bring himself to feel such things.

"I don't know about olive oil in well...those contexts. I just know it because it was used in cooking a lot back in Columbia. Some people use it in their hair and it can last for a long time...but I don't really know."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 am

“I see,” Arthur smiled a little, trying not to show Alfred how happy he was about that. “Well, should things run smoothly, Alfred, then you will get plenty of practise with me.”

He kissed Alfred quickly on the lips before getting up, out of the bed.

“Would you like something to sleep in?” he asked as he stripped himself of his shirt. “We don’t have to sleep yet – I’d like to know where you’ve been and what you’ve seen – but I think being in something more comfortable is favourable.”

He put down his shirt and grabbed his pint of ale, downing the rest of the contents. He shuddered, grimacing afterwards before returning to his previous task of undressing.

He didn’t feel quite as uncomfortable being half-naked in front of Alfred, considering that he had been entirely naked in front of him only hours before.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:03 am

Alfred grabbed his own drink, smiling a bit over at Arthur before he began to drink the rest of the ale and his cheeks bright red from the statement.

Well, that was quite unpleasant. Maybe he should have drank that a bit more slowly. He couldn't help but bring his gaze up to Arthur, staring at him as he unchanged in front of him. There was definitely something about watching Arthur undress in front of him.

To think that even Arthur's own wife had never seen Arthur like this...

Oh how wrong it was, to have a man, nonetheless the wife's brother, to have seen the prince naked before even the wife.

He began to work at his own shirt, glad to get it off. He was starting to get a bit hot.

"I'm fine, I don't need anything to sleep in," He assured with a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 am

Arthur pulled off his trousers and then his pantaloons, soon replacing them with a night gown. He raised his eyebrows, looking back at Alfred. He laughed a little.

“What, are you going to sleep in the nude?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 am

Alfred raised an eyebrow as he began to also tug off his trousers.

"...Is there something wrong with me sleeping in the nude?" He questioned curiously. It was something that he had gotten used to. When there were less luxuries than in the castle and Alfred found himself in rather hot areas of Columbia, he had gotten used to stripping and sleeping nude while he was at inns. And his body felt so hot.

Probably because of the alcohol.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 am

Arthur’s smile faltered as he began to think about where he would prefer Alfred to wear clothes or not. Alfred’s body was extremely erotic just to look at. He had strong biceps, visible abdominal muscles and, of course, a rather attractive-looking ‘sword’. Aside from his beautiful tanned skin and his face, obviously. And his hair.

“Um, well…” he cleared his throat, “I suppose not, no.”

Arthur found himself staring at Alfred as he began to take off his trousers.

What a perverse mind he was beginning to have.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:22 am

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur.

"As long as no one walks in, yeah?" He questioned with a small laugh before finally stretching out and tugging his boxers off though he quickly covered himself with the blanket.

They felt extremely nice on him and already he was feeling extremely tired.

Maybe the alcohol was helping him.

"If it bothers you, then just tell me. I don't mind wearing some underwear."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:29 am

Arthur looked somewhat predatory at the brief flash of Alfred’s entire naked body.

He just shrugged.

“So long as there aren’t any suspicious fluids all over my bed by the ‘morrow then I have no problem with you sleeping like that,” he teased.

Arthur climbed back on to the bed, settling himself beneath the covers, like Alfred had done. He allowed himself the pleasure of running his hand up over Alfred’s torso, feeling all of the muscles inquisitively.

“I can’t believe that you’ve grown so much… where the hell did all of these come from?” he lightly slapped his hand over Alfred’s abdominals.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am

Alfred just smirked back at Arthur and he stretched out teasingly across the bed.

"Well, then it'll look like you were maybe a bit too alone over the night to the maids," He chuckled, winking playfully at him.

Despite his words, Alfred pulled Arthur close to him so he could hold him lightly.

It was nice to finally be able to cuddle against Arthur like they used to when they were younger. He couldn't help but let out a light squeak (which embarrassed him more than he liked) when his abdomen was slapped and he licked his lips.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

“Fuck you,” Arthur smirked, after spluttering for a minute and a half. “Who says that I’m ever lonely enough to do that?”

He cuddled up against his side, laughing at both Alfred’s squeak (which was most undignified for a prince) and his words. He liked the way Alfred licked his lips, making them shine lightly in the firelight. He leaned down and kissed Alfred’s chest lightly before settling back into his previous position.

“Not willing to share?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 am

Alfred simply smirked back at Arthur, looking rather entertained. Much too entertained for his own good, in fact.

"Well, don't tell me you haven't been doing anything for three years. So maybe you are that lonely."

He was simply teasing though he was actually curious. He wouldn't be surprised if Arthur was...sometimes preoccupied with himself.

Alfred let out a sigh of contentment as his chest was kissed.

"Of course not. I prefer to have you smaller than me. Too long with you being bigger than me," He teased.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 am

Arthur reddened.

“I-i-it’s a natural thing to do! Unlike some people, I wasn’t g-gallivanting off around the world. I’ve been stuck here, with no one to share my bed for those three years.” He pouted a little. “But there’s… only so many times you can do the same thing, thinking about the same person before you just want the real thing.”

He was incredibly flustered.

“Pfft, yeah. In more than some ways, eh? I bet you’re smug about it now.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 am

Despite himself, Alfred couldn't help but redden slightly at that, swallowing thickly.

"...And...you were thinking of...?"

He kind of already knew the answer but he just needed to hear an confirmation on it. It made his heart race in his chest and to think that Arthur might have possibly been thinking about him all this time.

Just like how he had been thinking about Arthur.

For three years...goodness...that was an extremely long time.

Alfred chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, maybe a bit smug."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 am

Arthur took the opportunity to be smart.

“Your mum,” he smirked. “I’m joking,” he added quickly, chuckling a little – now that was definitely the alcohol. He smiled a little up at Alfred, although he was still pink in the cheeks. “You, of course, moron.”

His fingertips slowly began to trace patterns on Alfred’s skin.

“Hmm… I have to say that I don’t mind these developments as much as I had thought I would.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 am

Alfred just grinned a bit.

"Don't tell me you thought about my 14 year old self the whole entire time," He joked lightly though he soon leant forward to nuzzle the other lightly. "And good. If you thought about my mom, then I might have just been forced to push you out of the bed."

He sighed happily as Arthur traced his fingertips over his skin.

God...that felt nice.

"Oh? Really now? You like it?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 am

Arthur grimaced.

“Not necessarily that but… I knew you’d grow and change. A lot.” He swallowed thickly. “And I was right. You’ve turned out very well.”

He continued to stroke and touch Alfred’s torso, enjoying the pleasant heat that it emitted and the knowledge that it was indeed Alfred’s skin. He sighed softly, reaching up to kiss him on the lips.

“I do,” he confirmed. “A lot.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 am

Alfred relaxed when Arthur kissed him on the lips and he closed his eyes for a long moment. He just loved laying there with Arthur in his arms, relaxing.

He let out a soft sigh.

"Sometimes...I wish I was in Madeline's position. Sometimes I wish I was the one that well...was married off to you," He admitted with a small frown.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am

They had discussed as much earlier, and it made Arthur’s cheery demeanour fade somewhat.

“Yeah… I wish that it was like that, too. But it’s not.” He continued to caress Alfred, trying to placate him. “At least you won’t have to bear children or the like.” He sighed a little. “We should be happy that we haven’t been caught yet, darling. That’s the main thing.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:12 am

Alfred grimaced at the thought of children.

"I suppose. Children aren't all that fun," He admitted with a small smile. Though he had to admit that he actually liked children.

He just nodded.

He had to think of the more positive side to all of this. He should be glad that they were caught.

"Hopefully we won't ever get caught. ...I don't want to think of what would happen if we were caught."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am

“Mmm,” Arthur hummed in agreement. Although he liked children as well, though he wouldn’t admit it to anyone. He enjoyed their imaginations and their open-mindedness. Children don’t care about things the way adults do, and hence do not judge. Arthur used to tell stories to the younger children in the court but had been told by his parents that it was unbefitting for a future king to do, and so he stopped.

“Our heads would be on spikes,” he said simply. “Or mine would be, at least. The people of Albion would be very happy to see both me and my parents dead… you’d probably get away with castration.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 am

It was weird, to think that the people of Albion probably didn't like Arthur's family. It was so extremely hard to think about considering that he loved Arthur more than the world. Not only that but the ruling family in Columbia were loved by their people. Of course there was a fair share of people who hated them (mainly the rich) but they were good hearted people who tried to help the people as much as possible.

Alfred wanted to help them even more than his father had.

He swallowed thickly, feeling rather nervous.

"...God...it makes no sense," He mumbled with a sigh. He shifted around a bit.

"...I'm scared, Arthur. What if we do get caught...?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:30 am

Arthur was quiet for a few moments, also beginning to feel uncomfortable as Alfred stared moving around. He wasn’t nervous, as such. He was just quietly terrified.

“I don’t know.”

But he did. He’d thought about it a long time ago.

Should they ever be caught, Arthur would say that Alfred had been drugged by him, given a love potion (which was illegal even in Albion) and seduced. Arthur would never let the other be hurt for the sake of him, let alone killed. Arthur would have rather died than live in a world without him. And that would be what he would do, should they ever be caught.

“Why? You aren’t honestly trying to make a plan just in case, are you?” he frowned.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:37 am

Alfred gave Arthur a hesitant smile and he laughed somewhat nervously.

"Only making a plan of trying to escape from the kingdom just in case," He admitted before sighing.

"Of course I would bring you with me. I don't know what I would do if you died."

He soon looked back up at Arthur, sighing softly. He really didn't want to think about it...but it was a very real possibility.

It made him wish that they had met on different terms. Would Arthur still have come to love him if he was a woman? If he was a peasant? ...Just on any other terms?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:43 am

Arthur scoffed.

“You’re trying to think of that on your own? Despite me knowing this city like the back of my hand?” he shook his head. “Twit. Regardless, I’m sure it won’t come to that. I’m pretty good with a sword and I’ve been practising archery as of late.” Albion was known for its archers, after all.

“We’ll be fine. Should the time ever come where we need to run, we will run.”

He reached up to stroke Alfred’s hair from his face.

“There is a neighbouring kingdom in which we could reside. I would give up royalty to be with you, Alfred. For all of the wealth in the world, I would rather have you.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 am

Alfred looked at Arthur in shocked and his throat felt completely dry.

Would...Arthur really do all of that for him?

It just made him feel terrible about actually ripping all of that away from Arthur. He was touched...and he knew that it was so hard to not think about Arthur.

But would it be best if he was to leave? Leave Arthur...for good?

He would save his life...there would be nothing to catch. What if they couldn't escape and Arthur died because of him? Just because Alfred loved him?

It didn't seem fair in the slightest bit.

Despite his thoughts, Alfred gave Arthur a small smile.

"...Yeah, we'll run."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next