Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 39 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 am

Alfred couldn't help but smile at that.

His eyes never really seemed to change and he was glad that despite the fact that he had grown, Arthur still loved him as much (if not more) than before.

He soon laid back with Arthur but instead of staring at the sky, he kept his gaze on the other.

"...Yeah, it was consensual. All of it," He whispered softly. He knew that Arthur was a bit eager at the time but...he was just as eager. He wanted it just as much.

"I mean, it was a bit surprising at first but...it really was consensual. I wanted it as much as you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 39 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 am

Arthur breathed out a sigh of relief.

“Good,” was all he said as he reached out, taking Alfred’s hand in his. He interlaced their fingers and held on to him tightly. He wouldn’t have been able to forgive himself if the answer had been any different.

He could feel Alfred’s gaze on him but didn’t turn his head to look at him until a minute or so later, when he met his gaze coolly.

“I’m amazed that you managed to resist women and other men whilst we were apart… are you sure that you did? I won’t be upset that you were ‘unfaithful’ because we, um, weren’t really together then. I… I can’t be the only person you’ve ever slept with.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 am

Alfred just squeezed his hand lightly, smiling a bit at the other.

Soon enough he relaxed and hummed to himself.

"Well, of course I could resist other men. You know how forbidden that is, especially around others. As for women..." He dragged off, not looking all that comfortable. "I thought I would never be able to have you again. The...the thought killed me inside. I knew you were a married man and that you were supposedly out of my reach," He mumbled, closing his eyes before looking back up at the other once more.

"I kissed them but when the time finally came to it...I couldn't bring myself to do anything with them in the end. I always imagined you underneath me...always imagined that it should be with you. So I could never bring myself to do it because they weren''t you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 am

Arthur furrowed his brow, listening to Alfred. His expression smoothed out soon enough. He smiled faintly at his lover and shifted himself, rolling across to lean down and kiss him gently on the lips.

He paused for a moment, searching Alfred’s eyes briefly as though to confirm to himself that Alfred really was telling the truth. He soon pressed down again, his lips meeting Alfred’s in a much deeper kiss. He didn’t feel as though he could sufficiently express himself without the use of his lips, be it talking or otherwise.

“We’re together now, my love. And that’s what matters,” he murmured into Alfred’s mouth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:35 am

Alfred was more than happy to wrap his arms around the other's neck and just simply kiss him back. To think that before, he would have never even fathomed about kissing Arthur like this.

He didn't want anything to do with him. Hell...he even tried killing him once.

He really didn't deserve Arthur. While things have certainly changed, he never deserved the second chance that the other gave him so long ago. He didn't deserve the second chance that he had given him even just last winter.

"I love you," He whispered against Arthur's lips, deepening the kiss just a bit more.

A part of him wanted to run away from all of this with Arthur. Go somewhere that they could love each other openly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 am

Arthur’s eyes fluttered closed as he continued on by touch alone, supporting himself with one hand as he caressed Alfred’s face with the other, pulling him closer as they kissed.

“You too,” he whispered, kissing him with more vigour and passion than before.

He wanted to run away, too. He had been the one to suggest it when they were almost found out in Albion. He would give up everything (at the time, not understanding the consequences of that) just to be with Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

Alfred was more than happy to lean closer to the other, kissing him slowly and lovingly before pulling away just a bit. He panted softly, looking up at the other with some anticipation and maybe a bit of nervousness.

"If the time ever calls for it...will you run away with me?" He asked softly. "Will you run away with me and we can make ourselves a new life?"

He lightly stroked the other's hair, loving the feel of it underneath his fingertips.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

Arthur didn’t hesitate as he started to nod furiously. He pressed his forehead to Alfred’s.

“Of course, of course… where ever you go, I will follow. I’d run with you until my dying day,” he promised softly, “so long as we can be together. Forever.” He refused to lose Alfred again. The only way in which he would lose him would be death. The day that Arthur died, he prayed that he would still be head over heels in love with Alfred.

He merely met Alfred’s gaze with tenderness, unafraid if they were going to be discovered.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am

Alfred reached up to stroke his hair lightly, truly loving this man that was above him. This man that loved him with all of his heart.

Why was this illegal? Why was this considered as wrong?

He took in a small breath.

"Even run all the way to Gaul with me?" He asked with a small smile. "I'm sure we would be under their protection...we could start a new life there. A life where we could actually be together you know..." He whispered softly.

And even if they weren't discovered here yet...a part of him wanted to run off to Gaul already with him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 am

Arthur just breathed out a laugh, smiling as he nodded once again.

“Even if we have to run to the other side of the world, I’ll be with you,” he concluded, thumbing Alfred’s cheekbone as he examined his face in their close proximity. “In Gaul, we could even marry,” he said softly. “Under false names, of course… if it ever came to that.”

The idea sounded incredibly tempting, although it was unnecessary at that point.

Arthur took the opportunity to move, straddling Alfred’s waist so that he could be more comfortable (his arms having began to ache in his previous position). He hadn’t ever thought before that it’d be possible to love someone as much as this.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 am

Alfred leant against the thumb that moved across his cheekbone.

"That's right...we really could," He murmured softly, almost a bit in awe at the very thought about it. They could...they could actually marry in Gaul. They could actually be together over there.

It made him want to stand up and leave right then.

"Then...if we ever need to...we'll run off to Gaul."

He gave Arthur a small smirk as the other straddled his waist, instead getting comfortable on the ground.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am

Arthur just grinned, somewhat stupidly. “Yes, that’s what we’ll do should the time ever come. We’ll start a new life, new identities… we’ll get married,” his head fluttered at the thought. He loved how it was just a mutual decision that they would. They didn’t have to ask one another, they just knew. They were still relatively young (although they probably only had around 20 years of good health left in them, if that), but they belonged together. Soulmates.

He noticed Alfred’s small smirk and cocked an eyebrow, casually sitting back, dragging his hands down Alfred’s chest until he found his own thighs, which was where he rested them.

Arthur wasn’t doing a good job of hiding the good-natured humour in his eyes.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 am

Married.

He...he would really like that. If they were going to be placed into danger for loving each other...then they at least deserved marriage. They at least deserved to be happy.

To think how much easier it would have been if they were allowed to get married instead of Madeline and Arthur. To think that they could still be in love and show it to the world, show it to their kingdoms.

A part of him wanted to enforce the equality of marriages onto their kingdoms...but he didn't have the power for that yet. Especially while their parents was still in power and the opinion still heavily leaned with them.

He looked back up at the other with good humour in his eyes as well before he started laughing a bit, unable to help himself.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 am

Arthur chuckled as the other started to laugh. His hands snaked to Alfred’s stomach… which was when he started to tickle him, knowing that it was a sensitive area for him. He felt playful as he kissed Alfred’s cheek sloppily, when he was able to (although he still continued to tickle him).
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:46 am

Alfred yelped at that and he began to squirm as Arthur started to tickle him. Laughter bubbling out from him, he quickly leant forward so he could try tickling the other back.

He wasn't expecting the tickling but like hell he was going to let down easily!

He grinned as he squirmed underneath him, pecking his cheek back and trying to tickle him ore.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 am

Arthur squawked and struggled against him, trying to choke back his laughter and failing miserably. He tried to roll away but it wasn’t working, he wouldn’t be able to do it without hurting one of Alfred’s arms. So, instead, he just grabbed Alfred’s face in his hands and kissed him clumsily in attempt to distract him. He could barely contain his laughter against the other’s lips.

“I surrender, I surrender!” he smiled broadly against Alfred’s lips.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

Alfred grinned back against Arthur's lips, still tickling him. He soon pulled away from the kiss, slowing down his tickling.

"Prince Alfred wins the duel!" He barked out a laugh, smirking up at the other.

It wasn't often that they could be so open with each other like this and to have so much fun like this. They were always being watched and so this was really a huge relief for him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

Arthur nipped at the other’s lower lip, smirking devilishly.

“Damn you,” he said affectionately, wrapping his arms around Alfred’s neck. “I’ll have to win something at least once today. It just won’t be fair, otherwise,” he mused. He Eskimo-kissed Alfred with a dopey grin on his face, hopelessly in love.

He began to kiss along Alfred’s jaw, failing to stop small bubbles of laughter escaping his lips as he felt blissfully happy there in the other’s lap.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 am

Alfred rolled his eyes.

"Hey, life is sometimes extremely unfair. And when it comes to me, you just have to accept the fact that I'll win each and every time," He teased with a small smirk.

Alfred started to laugh again, the kisses on his jaw feeling a bit ticklish to his skin.

He let out a shuddered yet content sigh, holding the other close.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 am

Arthur’s arms encircled further around Alfred, pulling him into an embrace. He rested his head on Alfred’s shoulder, closing his eyes tightly. This felt too blissful to not be a dream. It had to be a dream. It was far too good to be true.

“You’re an idiot,” he stated, trying his best not to sound amused. “A total moron… bloody good thing I’m not a sore loser, eh?” he laughed. It was partly a self-deprivating joke.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 am

Just holding Arthur close, Alfred laughed a bit at that, soon relaxing underneath him.

"I know I'm an idiot but at least I'm your idiot," He murmured.

He wanted to close his eyes but soon he heard his horse neigh a bit and he glanced over at his horse, seeing that she was starting to get a bit impatient.

"Mm...we should head back to the castle soon. We need to eat and all the like. We have all summer to visit back here again."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 am

Arthur loosened his grip so that Alfred could move and look at his mare. He sighed a little but nodded, pecking his temple quickly before climbing off of him.

“Alright,” he agreed. He was still hungry, having not eaten. “You better keep to your word about… putting the olive oil to use out here,” he eyed Alfred with a knowing smirk. “I’m rather hoping that there’s a romp in store either in the grass or against a tree, I must say.”

He winked and headed across to his colt, untying him from the tree before climbing atop.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

Alfred reddened briefly at that though he soon sent the smirk right back at the other. Oh...that definitely sounded like a lovely idea. He wouldn't mind that at all.

"I'm sure we can use up the whole bottle by the time that summer is done," He murmured, a bit playful as he soon stood up as well.

Though the idea was starting to sound tempting to use it up now.

Soon enough he went onto his own mare after untying her from the tree and started to head back to the castle.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 am

Arthur laughed, knowing that it sounded somewhat like a cackle but didn’t care enough to be embarrassed. It was only Alfred, after all.

“I’m sure, my Prince,” he agreed. “We’ll use it all and many more,” he offered him somewhat of a seductive look before his expression broke into another silly smile.

He soon began to follow Alfred, with one final glance back at the beautiful scenery.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:12 am

It was a few weeks later and Alfred had definitely been enjoying his time with Arthur. He felt a lot better about being with him. They could actually run outside, enjoy themselves and have fun in the forest alone in their own privacy. They didn't have to worry about others catching them when they could just run into the forest.

Of course they were always careful in the castle but other than that, there really wasn't all that much to worry about.

Madeline was definitely starting to get bigger over the weeks and it made Alfred feel like a rather proud brother. His younger sister was actually pregnant and soon enough he would be an uncle! The thought was a bit nerve wrecking but also exciting. He wondered if any of the children would even look like him.

A part of him hoped so.

Yet soon Alfred started to notice the presence of quite a few more women in the castle, all throwing lustful gazes over at him. He was getting a bit confused and somewhat a bit nervous.

What were they doing here?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next