Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 38 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:45 am

Arthur hummed in amusement, agreeing with Alfred’s final statement. He leaned down and pressed one, two kisses to Alfred’s forehead.

“Love you,” he murmured uselessly against the man’s golden hair. Then he realised that he should probably respond. “Yes, we can stay here for a little while longer. I’m much too comfortable to try and move about, let alone put some clothes on.”

He enjoyed the feel of Alfred’s warm skin beneath his fingertips.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 38 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:50 am

Alfred smiled a bit, chuckling softly and closing his eyes in contentment. "Love you too," He whispered softly. It was the complete truth. He really did love this man with all of his heart and so much more.

He really did have to admit that making love with Arthur last night had been amazing. It made him content and tired and he really didn't want to move.

It was a few hours later (or that's what it felt like) before Alfred finally got out of bed and started getting ready to go to the forest, readying their horses and their clothes and the like.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 am

Arthur simply enjoyed caressing and touching Alfred’s skin and his hair as they lay. His own body ached from their activities from the previous night (although it didn’t stop him from wanting to climb atop of Alfred and ask for more), but at least they were able to relax comfortably in each other’s presence and silence.

As Alfred got out of bed, he took pleasure in admiring his form from the bed with a lazy smile.

He eventually got out of bed, somewhat less willingly than Alfred, and clothed himself. He was hungry, though he didn’t mention it. There would be time for food when they returned. He was sure that they wouldn’t be gone all day.

Arthur’s horse was different to the one he had, had when they were last together in Columbia. The poor creature had grown ill in the winter and been unable to recover. Arthur’s newer horse was somewhat less majestic and more uncoordinated than its predecessor. He hadn’t cared to mention it to Alfred, seeing as he had been so upset about it when it happened in the first place.

“Where to, my Prince?” he asked smugly as they rode out of the gates.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 am

Alfred had definitely relished in their activities that last night. It was absolutely amazing. They were both so much more comfortable with each other's bodies now and he had learnt to appreciate every bit of Arthur's. To think that before, Arthur was the one with the more scarred body than himself.

Yet now, his was the rougher one after all of his travels around the kingdoms.

He knew about Arthur's horse and he felt terrible about it. He hoped that his own mare would remain strong as she always was.

He simply smirked over at Arthur, laughing a bit.

"Deep inside the mysterious and deadly forest." Of course he was only joking in his tone.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 am

Arthur rolled his eyes, mirth still visible in his expression.

“Come along. I’ll race you,” he challenged with a wink before cantering off ahead on his horse. Arthur knew that this was a race he would lose because he had never really learnt the way and his colt was not as powerful as Alfred’s mare.

“Catch me if you can!” he taunted Alfred, knowing very well that the other would catch up pretty quickly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 am

Alfred barked out a laugh at that and he rolled his eyes.

They both knew that he was going to win this round and so he quickly hurried his mare towards Arthur.

"You can bite my dust, my Prince!" He barked out another laugh, not caring as they galloped past a few confused guards and he hurried towards the forest. Soon his mare took the lead and he simply smirked over at the other though he made sure not to get too far ahead, not wanting to lose Arthur.

Soon enough he got to the forest, grinning as he of course won.

"Now what does the victor get?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 pm

“Charming.”

Arthur tried to follow him in a dignified manner, not simply barging past carriages and people. He didn’t want to be obtuse.

He rode alongside Alfred and looked a little smug as he shrugged.

“Perhaps a peck if he behaves with decorum today,” he teased and dismounted. “Perhaps a little more if he wants it.” Arthur enjoyed having the ability to just freely flirt with Alfred whilst they were together. It seemed like he could say almost anything and flirt with the man.

He took a deep breath, sighing outwards. “I love how fresh the air is here.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Alfred rolled his eyes though he smiled in good humour. He could always appreciate what Arthur had to say.

"Well then, I can imagine a good night tonight then," He teased back, soon dismounting his own mount as well. It was nice to have Arthur openly flirt with him.

It was such a change from what they had been like at first. In the beginning, they never would have flirted with each other. They probably actually did hate each other with al of their being. Yet now...it was just all so different.

All so different from the first time they were here.

"I know...it's so refreshing."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Arthur led his horse by its reigns down that familiar little off-path way that Alfred had shown him so many years ago.

“Very… it’s also nice to be out here with the love of my life,” he smiled affectionately across at Alfred. He was quiet for a few moments. “So what are we going to do whilst we’re here? Reminisce?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Alfred reddened a bit despite himself. He knew that he really shouldn't have been so embarrassed when he heard Arthur say that but he really couldn't help it. It was just...so nice to hear that from him.

To be considered as the love of Arthur's life...

They really had gone a far way.

"I can't help but agree with that." Alfred soon glanced over at Arthur, smiling a bit before heading towards the view of the mountains. "I was thinking that. Maybe do a bit more if the situation calls for it."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Arthur followed Alfred wordlessly.

He blinked in confusion at Alfred’s words, feeling blank for a few moments before it sunk in. He barked out a laugh.

“You cheeky bugger. I should have known that there was an ulterior motive,” he tried to bite back his grin. “We shall see, darling. Provided that you brought the oil, of course.”

It was making Arthur a little uncomfortable how his own horse wouldn’t stop looking at Alfred’s. He didn’t want them to have to resort to keeping the two horses separate from one another.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Alfred barked out a laugh at that, rolling his eyes playfully though he gave Arthur a teasing smile.

"Oh now you're assuming! It could be anything!" He joked though he soon reached over into his trousers and waved a little bottle.

"But I'm always prepared nowadays."

It was true. He always hid a bottle on him just in case. Alfred just smiled though, shrugging and getting comfortable, patting the spot next to him.

"But we'll see. For now though, I really do want to reminisce."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Arthur tied up his horse a tree away from Alfred’s, not wanting to give the bloody thing any ideas. He muttered a few stern words to it before joining Alfred on the ground. He leaned across and pecked his cheek.

“I knew it,” he chuckled darkly and soon pulled away again, although he didn’t attempt to move from his spot beside him.

“Hmm,” he hummed in agreement, admiring the beauty of the mountains. “They’re just as beautiful as they were back then.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Alfred just raised an eyebrow at that, looking rather confused.

"Why did you go and do that?" He asked though he soon waited for Arthur to sit next to him before he laid down to rest his head on the other's lap. Maybe Arthur's colt was starting to get ideas.

He really didn't want his mare pregnant for a long time.

"They really are," He admitted with a content sigh. "It's always beautiful here...untouched by us humans."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Arthur flushed a little and cleared his throat.

“My horse is a colt, Alfred… he’s, uh, going through an adolescent stage at the moment. If you really want to know why, then just look under his belly.” He didn’t really want to say it out loud.

“Incredibly beautiful,” he murmured again and shifted a little closer to Alfred again, placing a hand on his knee.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Alfred flushed in embarrassment and he opened his mouth, nothing coming out for a few moments before he just settled with scratching his cheek a bit.

"W-Well...that makes sense then." That was all he said on the subject matter though.

He just ended up nuzzling against the other, yawning considering that he was still a bit tired but it was just so nice being with Arthur like this. He really did love this man. So very much. He smiled and looked up at the other, reaching up to stroke his hair lightly.

"I see something more beautiful though."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Arthur returned the sweet display of affection, making a soft sound to show just how much he liked it when Alfred made small gestures like that.

At the words, he laughed, however. Lovely to hear, yet also extremely cliché.

“I presume you mean my clothes, spun from the finest silks from Cathay and Bharat?” he arched an eyebrow. “Mmm… well, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were. I am impeccably dressed, after all.”

Arthur’s expression softened somewhat.

“However, if you’re referring to me, then I couldn’t possibly,” he kissed his lips quickly, “begin,” kiss, “to believe you.” Kiss. “For it is me that looks on the most beautiful and precious thing in the world, my love.”

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 am

Alfred laughed at that, rolling his eyes playfully as he ran a hand along the other's clothes. They were quite fine clothes and silk was just lovely. He always loved the silks that Arthur wore.

"Well, personally I wouldn't mind seeing those clothes off you and on the ground," He teased with a small smirk.

Yet despite his words, he soon relaxed and let Arthur kiss his lips, cheeks a bit red.

To really think that they had fallen in love with each other and they now acted so different from what they were like before. "Well you ought to believe me, you cheesy prince." Alfred soon reached up to stroke Arthur's lovely blonde hair.

"How did I ever come to deserve you?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 am

Arthur waggled his eyebrows with a seductive smile. “Oh would you, now? Well, that could always be arranged…”

He laughed softly, not really moving too far away from Alfred. He nudged Alfred’s nose with his own playfully.

“Who ever said that I was referring to you?” he joked, knowing that it was obvious that he was. The hand still on Alfred’s knee squeezed softly.

“You don’t,” he hummed. “And I am undeserving of you, equally.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:09 am

Alfred just grinned at that and pressed his own nose back somewhat playfully.

"Oh? But would you really want your finest silks to be dirtied up?" He questioned lightly, still smiling ever the same.

Alfred scoffed at that, rolling his eyes. "Only someone blind and deaf would be unable to see that you were referring to me." He hesitated before nodding.

"Yeah...you're right."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am

“Assuming that you’d be willing to pay for the damage,” Arthur challenged flirtatiously.

He chose not to say anything, merely gazing at his lover. He couldn’t help himself. Alfred was just so lovely to look at and take in. He just moved in and kissed him again, a little slower than before but soon pulled away, sitting back to look up at the mountains.

“Do you remember what we did here, for all of the natural world to see?” he murmured.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 am

Alfred just grinned back over at the other.

"Maybe I would," He mused with an interested glance over at his lover.

He was more than happy to slowly reciprocate the kiss before pulling away with a satisfied sigh. To think...they wouldn't have been together if it wasn't for the fact that he came back for the other. In the beginning, he didn't think Arthur would actually take him back considering that he was married to Madeline.

But...he was glad that in the end, they were able set things right.

"How could I forget?" He asked lightly. "It was my first time, after all."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am

Arthur was just smiling to himself, happy to string Alfred along with the possibility of sex. A likely possibility, but he didn’t want to just be a push-over and let it happen.

“You were so young then,” he murmured, furrowing his brow a little. He closed his eyes, conjuring up the image of Alfred as a young teenager. It seemed bizarre to think that Alfred would grow and change so much. He glanced across at his lover once more. “It’s almost hard to believe that you’re the same person,” he said softly. “You’re so different now.”

For a start, he was taller than Arthur.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 am

Alfred just chuckled at that, thinking about it all. Thinking about what he was like back then. He could barely even remember what he looked like when he was young.

He remembered Arthur and truthfully, he really hadn't changed all that much. Maybe a bit taller and the like but otherwise, no dramatic change.

"We were both young back then," He murmured, nuzzling against the other once more. "And yeah...I am different...aren't I? I knew I changed so much...I was at first really scared that you wouldn't take me back because I thought that you would think that I wasn't the same person you fell in love with."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:57 am

“You’re more of a man now,” Arthur concluded, returning the nuzzle. “I mean… your body is entirely different. You’ve grown, ahem, a lot. Your voice is different. Your face has changed but… I’d know those eyes anywhere,” he assured Alfred.

He decided to lay back, arms resting over his stomach as he stared up at the sky.

“I hope that everything back then was… consensual? You weren’t just doing it because I made you, were you?” he was dreading the answer, knowing that he’d sort of thrown himself at Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next