Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

Arthur looked to Alfred as soon as Rachel had gone.
"What's wrong? You're so quite all of a sudden." He noticed.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 am

"H-huh? Nothing's wrong! I was just... zoning out, I suppose. I'm totally fine, though!" Alfred forced a smile, hoping that Arthur would drop the topic because he really didn't want to be thinking about this kind of stuff with Arthur around. It just confused him so much more.

"I'm fine, really!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 am

"Ok, if you say so."
Arthur let it go and waited for his tea that soon arrived. He thanked the waitress and began to eat his scone while the tea cooled down.
"Aren't you hungry?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 am

Alfred grabbed his soda and shrugged a little bit. While he had been hungry when they got here, he didn't really feel hungry anymore.
"How do you know that waitress?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 am

"Huh? You mean Rachel?" Arthur was quite surprised at the question.
"Well, my friends and I frequent this cafe and she's also my brothers girlfriend. Why?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am

"She's your brother's girlfriend? Oh, well, cool, I guess." Alfred smiled a little, feeling like a total idiot. He had just jumped to conclusions about Arthur and that girl but deep down, he was really happy that Arthur wasn't dating her.
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 am

Arthur chuckled. "Yeah. They started dating a few weeks ago. Rachel's a darling and we all waited for them to get together for months." He told Alfred.
"No, I don't. What about you?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

"That's pretty cool then." It was even better that she wasn't dating Arthur, but Alfred didn't want to mention that. He fiddled with the straw of his drink for a moment before looking over at Arthur again.
"Nope. I had one before we moved here but we broke up. It wasn't really working out."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 am

The Brit nodded understanding. "Too bad. But well, there are many cute and nice girls around here. You're in the football team I'm sure it won't take long and you'll be surrounded by them." He smiled.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am

"I suppose so. Especially if I get the quarterback position. But... you'll still be my friend, right? I mean, most of those girls will just be there because I'm on the football team, not because I'm Alfred. So, I wanna stay friends with you!" Smiling a little and blushing slightly from embarrassment, Alfred turned his attention back to his soda.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

The older chuckled. "You sure are an interesting fellow. I think you don't need to fear that I don't want to be friends with you anymore just because you're surrounded by some chicks." Arthur told him.
"I have three older brothers and all of them are rather popular with the girls."
Arthur himself had become quite popular with them after they moved to the states. He guessed it was because of the accent.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 am

"I bet you're pretty popular too... I mean, don't all girls dig a British accent?" Alfred had to admit that it was quite nice to listen to. Not that he would never tell Arthur that, because that was just weird and he wanted Arthur to like him. As a friend! Just as a friend!
... Oh man, he was in such denial, wasn't he?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 am

"Well, you're the american here so tell me." Arthur grinned and tried to hide his flushed cheeks behind the tea cup. Somehow being with Alfred was weird. They only met a few days before but it felt like they were friends for a long time already.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am

"U-Um, well... your accent is pretty cool, I guess?" Oh man, why did Arthur have to ask something so straight forward? Feeling himself blush, Alfred looked down at his soda, stirring it slowly with his straw. A little voice in the back of his head wondered how Arthur would feel if he said he loved listening to him talk...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

He blushed a little more. "You think so?"
Arthur drank his tea and ate some more of his scone with cream and jam.
"Want a bite?" He offered.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 am

"Y-Yeah. British accents are nice." Alfred smiled a little and looked up at Arthur and then at the scone. "Are you sure? I mean, it's your food. I don't wanna take it from you."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

"I wouldn't offer it if I didn't want to share. So just take it if you want to."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 am

"O-Okay..." Alfred took the piece offered to him and stuffed it into his mouth, so he wouldn't be able to say anything else embarrassing. Really, why did Arthur have this effect on him? They were just friends!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 am

While Alfred was eating Arthur finished his tea and then took a look on his watch. "We should get going in a few minutes so that we don't have to hurry on the way."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am

Alfred swallowed his food and looked confused for a moment. "Huh? Oh, right, the movies! Duh! Let's get going." Standing up, he went to the cashier to pay for his soda before waiting for Arthur.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 am

The Brit followed him and payed for his things as well. After that they left the cafe and walked to the cinema. "My oldest brother works tonight and he'll pick us up on his way back to the dorms."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

"Cool. What kind of car does he drive?" Alfred wished that he could drive already but his parents were worried about him getting into car accidents and being a reckless driver. They were worrying for no reason but it was nice to know that they cared.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

"He's driving our mothers car right now because one of our brothers took his car for a vacation. It's a mini cooper I think."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 am

"That's pretty cool, I guess. Totally a mom car, though." Alfred laughed a little, glad that they were back to talking with each other so easily. They awkwardness from inside the cafe had all but vanished.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 am

Arthur began to laugh. "Tell him that and you'll never be the Quarter Back of the schools team." He chuckled.
"My brother actually likes that car. And it also has a nice colour." The older boy always wished that he had a licence as well so that he could drive around like his brothers.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum