Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 12 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

"Yes you are." Arthur sighted a bit. "It's no big deal." He blushed a bit when Alfred mentioned them being a couple.
"Listen, why don't you come back to my room and we'll talk there. You're already starting a ruckus."
Indeed, a few people had already peeked out of their rooms to see what was happening there.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 12 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 am

Blushing brightly and frowning at the people staring at them, he nodded and followed Arthur back to his room. A bunch of butterflies had started going crazy in his stomach and he felt kind of sick with anxiety.

Once they were finally alone in Arthur's room, he fidgeted nervously, still chewing his bottom lip like crazy. He always did that when he was nervous about something.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 am

"Please sit down." Arthur said and offered the younger teen a place on his couch. "You don't need to be so nervous. I already said I'm not mad at you." He smiled gently and sat down as well.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 am

Sitting down when Arthur told him to, Alfred stared at his feet, unable to stop his nerves even though Arthur told him to. "B-But... I shouldn't have done that..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 am

"Why not?" He asked simply. He couldn't find something wrong with that. On the other hand he was used to strange things. He was a strange person himself.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

"B-because I'm not your mother a-and we're not a couple. We're just friends, r-right? Friends don't do that..." Alfred went back to chewing on his bottom lip, avoiding Arthur's gaze. How could the older student be so calm about all of this?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 am

The older teen sighted a bit and patted Alfreds back to calm him.
"It might be unusual, but that doesn't mean that it's forbidden or something. And since I'm fine with it you should be too." He smiled gently.
"Stop biting your lower lip. It'll start to bleed." Arthur said and brushed over his lip with his thumb to stop him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 am

Alfred couldn't believe that Arthur seemed totally fine with all of this. But... Arthur wasn't angry or yelling or anything... Before Alfred could say anything in reply, he felt Arthur's thumb brush across his bottom lip, gently pulling it out from between his teeth.

Once again, Alfred felt himself blush and he really wished there was a way to stop his stupid face from showing his emotions. So, he sat there, wide eyed and blushing as Arthur's finger moved across his lip. "A-Arthur?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

"Yes?"
He looked at Alfred waiting for what he had to say and removed his thumb from his lip.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 am

Before Alfred could stop himself, he leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to Arthur's lips. He pulled back, still blushing brightly and ready to run at the first sign of anger from the older student.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 am

The older teen stared at Alfred quite surprised. He hadn't expected that at all. What was he supposed to say now?
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 am

Okay, so Arthur wasn't mad but it looked like he had broken the older student. Crap, he really was terrible. "S-Sorry..." He jumped up from his seat, turning to leave.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 am

Arthur was startled but not enough to miss Alfred running again. He grabbed the younger boys wrist and hold him back.
"Don't run away."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:19 am

Alfred was pulled to a stop and he turned to look at Arthur, his lower lip once again between his teeth as he chewed it, nervous.

"I... I'm sorry... I'm doing everything wrong today..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 am

"You think so?" He smiled a bit and tugged him down so that he sat on the couch again.
"Was this, the first time for you?" Arthur wanted to know. Somehow he had the feeling that shy little Alfred wasn't someone to run around and kiss random guys.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 am

Alfred nodded as Arthur tugged him back onto the couch and he looked away, embarrassed. "I'm j-just being weird... and it must be making you really uncomfortable..."

He blushed brightly, looking down to where Arthur was still holding his wrist gently. "Um... y-yeah... it was my first kiss..." He had always thought his first kiss would be something awesome but he had just kissed Arthur, without asking or even being in a relationship with the other student. "S-Sorry, Arthur..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:32 am

"I'm not uncomfortable. But you are, aren't you?"
Arthur let go of his wrist but patted Alfreds hand softly.
"You don't need to be sorry. I didn't lose anything. But you seem to be really upset over it."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 am

"I-I am upset... B-Because boys don't kiss boys, y'know...? A-And then everything your brothers said..." Blushing, he finally looked up at Arthur, looking for any type of anger or annoyance but he found none.

"A-Arthur, um... they were kind of right... I think I r-really like you."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 am

"Do you think it's wrong to kiss a boy if you actually want to do it?" He asked. "Because I don't." The older teen smiled and leaned a bit forward placing a kiss on Alfreds cheek.
"You shouldn't listen to everything my brothers say. They are like wolves in sheep's clothing."
Arthur said honestly and smiled shyly when Alfred said that he liked him.
"I like you too. You're areally nice guy."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:48 am

"I d-don't think it's w-wrong but -" Alfred found himself at a loss for words when he felt Arthur's lips against his cheek. Arthur had just kissed him... Sure, it was on the cheek but still! It was a kiss!

He stared dumbly at Arthur for a moment, his eyes widening as he processed everything that had happened. Arthur had kissed his cheek and said he liked him back. This was a dream, right?

"Y-You do? You really mean that?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 am

"I do. I never make jokes about things like that."
Arthur was not as prim and proper as everyone thought, definetely not, but making fun of someones feelings was something he never did.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 am

Alfred stared at Arthur for a moment before blushing brightly and wrapping the other teen in a hug. He couldn't believe it... Arthur liked him back! He really liked him! "I w-wanted to tell you but I kept getting so nervous around you..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 am

Arthur smiled softly. "You still look pretty nervous to me though." He said and hugged the taller teen back.
"You sure are cute."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

"W-Well, of course! I've never done anything like this b-before!" Alfred grinned brightly when Arthur hugged him back before pulling away, still blushing.
"I ain't cute..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 am

"Well, I think you are." The older teen almost whispered and leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on Alfreds lips.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum