Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 11 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 am

Getting his pie in a nice little box, Alfred smiled and followed Arthur out of the shop. He was thinking about possibly sharing his pie with Mattie when Arthur asked him to come back to his room.

"Sure! I'd be glad to help you out, Arthur!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 11 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 am

"You're a live saver Alfred. I promise I'll return the favour to you." He said.
When they reached the dorms Arthur took out his keys and openes his room.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am

"Well, as long as you help me with my English homework, then we're even!" Alfred smiled and followed Arthur back to the dorms.

When they got to Arthur's room, he set down his pie on Arthur's desk. "Do you think we should eat first or study first?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 am

Arthur sat down on his desk and began to unwrap his cake. "If you have enough time I would like to eat some cake first." He said blushing a bit.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 am

"Sure, we can eat first!" Smiling, Alfred unwrapped his slice of pie, smiling as he tried to pick it up with his fingers, making quite a mess out of his hands. "Um... do you have a fork?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 am

The older teen nodded and got two forks one for Alfred and one for himself. "Here you go."
He sat down again and looked lovingly at his Kalter Hund. He'd bought a whole cake like always and actually planned on eating the whole thing.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am

Alfred smiled and took the fork but first he had to deal with the pie on his hands. Completely unaware that this would probably be bad manners, he started cleaning his fingers with his tongue, licking and sucking off the sugary pie filling.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 am

Arthur looked up from his cake, fork still in his mouth. "Need a tissue?" He asked swallowing his food and taking another bite.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 am

Alfred glanced over at Arthur, one finger still in his mouth as he sucked on it, trying to get all the sweetness off of it. "Uh... s-sorry... Was that rude? Mattie always says I have bad manners..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 am

"Well...guess they aren't the best but I really don't care right now." Arthur said smiling and got up to give Alfred a tissue.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 am

Alfred blushed and took his finger out of his mouth, rather embarrassed at his display of childish mannerisms. Great, Arthur probably thought he was raised by animals or something. He gave Arthur a small smile of thanks as he took the tissue and wiped his hands, his face still pink with embarrassment.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 am

The older teen sat down rather sloppily himself and continued to eat his cake. He'd alredy finished half of it. His brothers always made fun of Arthur that he could eat more cake then a normal human should.
"So, does it taste good?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 am

Alfred focused on eating his slice of pie and he finished it before Arthur. "It's very delicious! Thanks for taking me there." He smiled at Arthur before laughing softly. "Arthur, you have some chocolate at the edge of your mouth."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 am

"You're welcome. That shop is just great. I found it about half an year ago. The shopowners son is actually a student at this school." He told him and looked up again. "Huh? Where?" Arthur asked and tried to get rid of the chocolate.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 am

"Wow, that's cool. No wonder you knew her so well." Alfred smiled and rolled his eyes as Arthur completely missed the chocolate.
"Dude, you totally missed it." Without thinking, he leaned forward and wiped the chocolate off with his tissue before realizing what he had just done. His eyes widened and he quickly backed away from Arthur, stammering out an apology, his face burning bright red.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 am

"Yeah, she's really nice so it's easy to get along with her. Plus I frequent her shop on an almost daily basis." He admitted.
When Alfred suddenly took the tissue and whiped away the chocolate his face heated up immediately. Had Alfred just whiped his face? The older teen could hardly believe it.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 am

Alfred could hardly believe what he had just done. Dropping his empty pie box onto Arthur's desk, he jumped up from his chair and ran for the door. "I-I'm really sorry, Arthur!" With that, he was out the door, hoping that Arthur wouldn't try to chase after him.

Oh God, what had he just done?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 am

Arthur stared at the now closed door for quite a while. What the hell had happened here right now?" He asked himself before he got up and ran after Alfred.
"Hey, don't run away." He called after him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:18 am

Alfred was about to turn the corner at the end of the hall when he heard Arthur's voice. Freezing in his tracks, he turned to stare at the older boy, feeling his face burning with embarrassment all over again. Arthur thought he was a weirdo now, didn't he?

"A-Arthur, I'm sorry... I d-didn't mean to... I don't know what c-came over me..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 am

Arthur was glad when he finally catched up with Alfred.
"Hey hey, no need to be so upset." He sat honestly. "I was just a bit startled that's all."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 am

"Y-You're not mad?" Alfred stared at Arthur, his eyes wide behind the lenses of his glasses. He was sure that Arthur would think he was weird. After all, boys don't do stuff like that with other boys and it only made his crush on Arthur's painfully obvious.

"I-I'm sorry... Y-You probably think I'm w-weird..." Dammit, his voice was shaking and cracking and he felt like some stupid idiot for having done that.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 am

"Of course I'm not mad. Just a bit surprised. The last time someone whiped my mouth with a tissue was when I went home to visit my family." He smiled friendly. "You're not weird Alfred." Arthur said and pattet his shoulder. Why was the other boy so confused? Sure it was a little strange but not actually bad.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 am

"Th-That's exactly it, Arthur! Only mom's do stuff like that!" Or a sappy couple, but he wasn't about to say that out loud. "We're teenagers, Arthur! We're not supposed to do stuff like that!" He chewed on his lower lip, refusing to make eye contact with Arthur, too embarrassed at how he had acted. Man, he really had a huge crush...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 am

"So what? I don't really care. Who says that only mothers can do that? Please Alfred, calm down. You're overreacting."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

"I'm not overreacting! I-It's weird! Because the only other people who do that are couples and w-we're not a couple!" While Arthur had never stated which gender he preferred, Alfred was pretty sure he didn't and wouldn't ever like someone like him. Though that may have just been his low self-esteem at the moment.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum