Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 20 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 am

When he finished getting ready for the day Arthur left the bathroom and searched through his mini fridge for something he could eat later. He then noticed that Alfred was still in his pajamas and remembered that the other boy had come here in said clothing. The older teen grinned a bit. "You sure you don't want that sign to defent yourself while walking back to your room like that?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 20 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 am

Glancing over at Arthur, Alfred felt his face heat up with a blush and he tugged his shirt lower, trying in vain to cover his legs. "You're acting like everyone is gonna wanna hit on me! And that sign is too embarrassing!" Still blushing, he went over to Arthur and gave him a hug. "Do you wanna walk me there, if you're so worried?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am

Arthur chuckled and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "As tempting as that sounds it might be pretty bad for my reputation if I walk a half naked member of the football team down the hallway to his room." He said and patted Alfreds shoulder. "Don't worry. If something happens just call my name and I'll come for the rescue."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 am

Alfred pouted but he nodded and stretched, making sure he didn't leave anything behind as he got ready to leave. "Should I come back after I'm ready? So we can walk to the classrooms together?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 am

"Ah, I'm sorry but there are things for the student council I have to do right now." Arthur said a bit disappointed. "But I should be free during lunch time."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 am

Alfred continued to pout but he nodded and gave Arthur one last hug. "I'll see you at lunch then!" He finally smiled a little bit before hurrying back to his room to get ready for school.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 am

"Yes. See you then." He smiled and waited for Alfred to leave. After he grabbed everything he needed Arthur went to the council meeting room to take care of a few things.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 am

After getting ready for school, Alfred went through his day like always, waiting for lunch so he could see Arthur again. He wondered if it was really that obvious that they liked each other... Matthew had pretty much figured it out by now but he didn't know if anyone else had...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 am

When it was time for lunch Arthur went down to the cafeteria to join Alfred. He didn't care much if anybody figured out that they were together. Nobody would dare say anything against the student president anyway. So he said down next to Alfred smiling. "You always manage to get here before me. Are you running out of class or something?" He joked.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 am

Alfred laughed as he set out his food, smiling at Arthur. "No! Okay, maybe a little bit? But I'm hungry, Arthur! You can't blame me for wanting to beat the lines!" He grinned at him before taking a bite out of his burger. "I wanted to save a table, anyway."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:06 am

He nodded. "I really can't blame you for that. This line is too bloody long." Arthur sighed and took a bite of his own food. "About the weekend. I already told the owner of the bar to let you in. There should be no problem."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 am

Glancing over at Arthur as he chewed, he nodded, wondering how Arthur had gotten permission to play at a bar... Oh well, he would just have to wait and see. "I'm really excited to see you, Arthur! It'll be awesome!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 am

"Thanks. I hope you'll like it."
They spend the rest of the lunch time chatting idly and eating their food.
The rest of the week wasn't anything special. Arthur was really busy with his duties and band practise so he couldn't spend as much time with Alfred as he'd liked.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum