Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 18 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

Arthur leaned into the kiss and smiled. "I hope you'll like it." He wrapped his arms around the younger boys shoulders. "Want to stay for the night? We could sleep on the bed this time." He suggested.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 18 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am

"Are you sure? I'll have to go get my pajamas though, since I don't want to sleep in my uniform again." He laughed softly and pulled Arthur into a hug. "But I do want to stay with you."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 am

"I don't have a problem with that. Why don't you go and get it while I take care of the dishes?" Arthur suggested and got up to clean the table. "I hope Matthew won't mind me occupying his brother so much."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:54 am

Alfred nodded and got up, grabbing his school stuff so he could drop it off in his room. "Matthew won't care. He's pretty cool about things. I'll see you in a few minutes, Arthur!" With that, he left the room, hurrying to his own room so he could get changed.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 am

"That's good then." Somehow he felt relieved at that. Arthur knew that not all brothers were as easy going as Alfreds. His own brothers for example usually didn't like the guys he dated. Especially Scott tried to sabotage his relationships on a frequent basis.
"Ok see you." The older teen tried to shrug that thought off and began to wash the dishes. He wanted to be finished by the time Alfred returned.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

Alfred burst into his room, grinning stupidly as he dumped in backpack onto the floor before getting changed. Matthew just stared at him before rolling his eyes.

"Going to spend the night with Arthur again? Just be safe, Al." Matthew snorted softly as Alfred blushed brightly and stomped out of the room in a pair of boxers and an oversized shirt. Really, Alfred was just too fun to tease.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 am

When Alfred was back at his room Arthur tried hard to surpress his laughter. "You actually...walked through half of the building in this outfit?" He grinned a little. "Next time I should put a sign around your neck to keep off any kind of perverts that might try to take your virginity."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 am

Alfred was still blushing from when Matthew had teased him so Arthur's teasing only made his face turn a darker red. "So what? It's not like I'm walking around showing off my chest and stuff! I have a shirt on! And a sign like that would be terrible..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:59 am

"Oh I wouldn't call it terrible. I think it's rather usefull." Arthur smiled and prepared himself a cup of tea. "Want some tea or coffee?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 am

"But that would be really embarrassing, Arthur! Are you trying to tell the whole school I'm yours or something?" Alfred pouted and followed Arthur over to the kitchen, wrapping his arms around him and resting his chin on his shoulder. "No, I'm alright. Maybe some water, though."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:21 am

Arthur had to laugh at that coment. Alfred could be so adorable at times. "Of course not silly. I would never claim you for myself. You're not my pet, you don't belong to me." He explained. "But I would prefer it if others wouldn't try to woo my boyfriend." The older teen smiled and gave him a kiss. "There's some in the fridge just grab it."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:17 am

Alfred rolled his eyes but gave Arthur a kiss back before going to get some water. "Arthur, I'm so bad at stuff like this that I probably wouldn't notice if someone was trying to woe me." He laughed and grabbed a bottle of water before going back over to Arthur.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 am

"That's the point I'm most afraid of." Arthur said dryly and picked up his kettle and walked over to the couch.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 am

Alfred sighed and gave Arthur another kiss, trying to ease his worries. "I promise, I won't go anywhere alone with someone who might be trying to woo me." He smiled and pulled Arthur into a hug.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 am

"Ok. And I promise to beat up everyone who tries." He grinned and kissed him back. "Just joking."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

"You sure about that? I'd be kind of amused to see you trying to beat someone up." Alfred laughed softly and nuzzled against Arthur. "How long until your tea is ready?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 am

"Hey, are you making fun of my strenght?" Arthur pouted a bit and poured himself a cup of tea. "Now it's ready."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 am

"I might be." Alfred laughed again and moved away from Arthur so the other teen wouldn't burn himself with his tea.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:32 am

"I'm not a weakling you know. I can defend myself." The older teen said proudly. Did he really look that weak? Sure he wasn't as tall as others his age and his frame was rather lean but he wasn't weak.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 am

"Well, then would you beat up anyone who tried to woo me? What if I was totally oblivious and couldn't tell? Would you help me?" Grinning, Alfred went to sit down on Arthur's couch, sipping his water.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 am

"What a silly question. Of course I'd do that." He said and leaned a bit at Alfred while sipping his tea.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 am

"Good! And I'd do the same for you!" Alfred smiled and leaned against Arthur gently, making sure not to make him spill his tea. He was a bit nervous about spending the night with Arthur in his bed but he really wanted to stay with the British teen so he would have to ignore his embarrassment.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

Arthur smiled. "Thank you babe. But I don't think that will be neccessary. I always know if someone tries to woo me." He grinned and poured himself another cup of tea.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 am

Alfred blushed and pouted, sipping at his water before watching Arthur get up to get more tea. "Um... is your bed big enough for two people?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 am

He came back and sat down again, kissing Alfred passionately. "Don't worry about that. There's enough room for the both of us."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum