Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 17 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 am

Alfred blinked in confusion when Arthur grabbed his tongue and he huffed, giving the older boy his best 'kicked puppy' look. It always worked on Matthew, so hopefully it would work on Arthur.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 17 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 am

"Your puppy look won't help you here lad. I'm the youngest our of four brothers. It's one of my own weapons." He laughed and let go of Alfreds tongue. "Really, you're a weird guy. But still kinda cute."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 am

Pouting once Arthur let go of his tongue, Alfred pulled out of the hug and went to check on the food. "I'm not weird! If one of us is weird, it's totally you. A-And I'm not cute!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am

Arthur smiled softly. "I can live with that." He put the drinks he had prepared before on the table.
"Is dinner ready yet?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 am

Alfred smiled a little bit as he finished making the pasta and dished it out onto two plates. "Yup! All finished! I hope you like it, Arthur"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 am

"If it tastes like it smells then definetely yes." He smiled and sat down at the table. "Plus if that frog was your teacher I am almost sure it's at least decent."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 am

Sitting down as well, Alfred set the plates down and smiled. "W-Well, I'm not that good but I hope you like it anyway." With a smile, he started to eat, glad that they had decided to stay at the dorms tonight.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

"It's from you so I already like it better then his." Arthur smiled and took a bite. "Really tasty. You're a good cook."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:26 am

Alfred couldn't help but smile brightly when Arthur complimented his food. "Y-You really think so? I've been practicing... Matthew is better than me, though, so I was a bit worried you wouldn't like it..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 am

"No need to be modest. Your food is really good. I like it." He smiled and took another bite. "I could get used to it."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 am

"Really? W-Well, if you wanted, I could make food for you sometimes! I want to get better anyway and learn how to make more foods." Alfred grinned, glad that someone other than his brother enjoyed his food.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 am

"You're spoiling me." Arthur smiled. "But it sounds nice. Just give me a chance to return the favour once in a while."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 am

"Well, you said you can't cook, so I just wanna make some food for you. And I'm not that good, y'know..." Alfred laughed a little and twirled some spaghetti around his fork. "You don't have to return the favor, Arthur..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 am

"For me it's good enough. I really suck at cooking believe me. So I'm glad for every meal that didn't came out of the fridge." He told him.
"But I want to return it."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 am

Alfred blushed a little bit as he smiled at Arthur, glad that he could make the other teen happy. Even though Arthur was insisting he do something in return. "But Arthur, I don't know what I want... I'm just happy being with you. Even if you tease me constantly."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 am

"That's good. I promise I try not to mock you all the time. Even though it's quite hard." Arthur grinned.
"By the way, I should tell you where and when the party will be held. Since we're performing we have to be there in the early afternoon. So it would be good if you could go there by yourself."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am

"You promise?" Alfred pouted a little, though he wasn't really upset. He couldn't really stay mad at Arthur. "Alright, I'll make sure to get there earlier, okay? But you have to give me directions or I'll get totally lost."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 am

"I promise that I'll try." Arthur grinned and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. "No need for you to come early. Just come when the real show starts. I tell the shop owner to let you in for free." He smiled and wrote down the adress and a description how to get there from the dorms.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 am

"Cool! I can't wait to see you perform, Arthur!" Alfred grinned back at the older boy and took the directions from him when he had finished writing them down. "I'll be sure to get there in time to see your show, Arthur!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am

"I'm looking forward to it then." It was pretty rare for Arthur to invite people to occations like this. Usually he prefered it to keep his school life and his "secret" life strictly seperated.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

Alfred was pretty excited to see Arthur's band perform. Since Arthur wouldn't tell him what kind of music he played, Alfred had to guess. "I'll be cheering for you, Arthur!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 am

"Sure, if you feel like it. Ah by the way, you don't need to dress up specially but dark clothing would be good." Arthur suggested and finished his food.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

"Dark clothes? Sure, yeah, I think I can find some." Alfred finished his own food, even more curious as to what Arthur's band was going to play.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 am

"Ok. Then I hope you'll find it without difficutly. Don't hesitate to ask for directions. That club is pretty popular in this area." Arthur told him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 am

Alfred smiled and stuck the directions in his pocket before stealing a kiss from Arthur. "I can't wait to see you. I bet you'll be awesome!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum