Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 am

Arthur got up from the bench and walked towards the dorms. "I used to share a room with the Vice President until last year. But this year I was finally given my own room."
He explained to Alfred.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm

"Whoa, so you do have your own room? Man, I have to share with my brother. As great as Mattie is, sharing a room with your brother is always kinda weird." Alfred laughed and followed Arthur to the dorm buildings.

"Do you like living alone? Roommates can be fun, even if they're your brother." Grinning, he looked over at Arthur. "Don't you get lonely? Or are you too busy with president work to really care?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 am

The older boy wondered if it was even possible to stop this blond airhead from talking. Not that he was unpleasant company, he really was a nice guy, Arthur thought, but it was hard for him to keep up with all those babbling. Arthur prefered it to be alone and rarely talked more then neccessary.

"Well, you could say that I enjoy my newfound freedom. It isn't lonely in the least. Plus my last roommate was a catastrophy so I'm quite glad that he's gone now. One more year with that bastart and I would have killed myself."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 pm

For Alfred, nonstop talking was a way to get past his nerves. He had had no idea that Arthur was student president when he had crashed into him earlier and he hadn't exactly been acting like a model student or anything in the other's presence. Hopefully, Arthur wouldn't mind...

With a laugh, Alfred pulled out his card key as they approached the boy's dorm building. "Your old roommate sounds like an interesting guy." Opening the doors, he held them open for Arthur, grinning at how heroic that was of him.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out sometime? Since we're friends and all! I have a lot of video games, if you ever wanna play!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 am

Arthur gave the boy an appreciating nod as he held the door open for him. Maybe he had better manners then Arthur had exprected. That or he just felt guilty for knocking him down this morning, the Brit thought but shrugged it off after a few seconds. He didn't care either way.

"He's not, in the least, interesting. That guy is just some male slut and pervert end of story." Arthur told him. Francis sure was a dangerous guy, better warn the unknowing student before it was too late.

He looked up at Alfred when he was asked to hang out. "I fear that I'm pretty busy with my douties and studying. And I'm not really into video games either." Arthur tried to tell him no while being as polite as possible.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 am

While it was true that Alfred's parents had tried to drill manners into him from a young age, Alfred still felt bad about crashing into Arthur earlier. He just hoped that the student president wasn't mad about that or hurt anywhere. Because Alfred knew how painful getting knocked over by a football player could sometimes be.

"Male slut and pervert? That's... uh, that's interesting, I guess? Must have been pretty weird for you, though, huh?"

Alfred's smile fell a little bit when Arthur said he did not want to hang out. Man, did being student council president really make someone that busy? "Well, if you ever have time, we should really hang out!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am

"It's not interesting it's nasty." Arthur corrected him.
They were almost in front of his dorm room when he noticed Alfreds smile falter and suddenly he felt bad for rejecting him. This was strange, the Brit thought, usually he didn't care about things like that. He sighted inwardly before saying.
"Well...I guess I could be free next weekend."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:09 pm

"I guess so. I've just never met anyone like that before, apart from my cousin. His name's Francis. Do you know him? He goes here too." Alfred smiled, having no idea that Arthur was actually talking about his cousin.

He stopped in front of Arthur's door as his former grin returned full force. "Really? Don't worry, dude, it'll be lots of fun!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 am

Arthur stared at the younger boy in shock.
"That blasted bastart is your cousin?" He couldn't believe that there was a more or less sane person that belonged to Bonnefoys family. He'd always thought there were only pervertet frog.

Still a bit in shock the Brit nodded. "I'm sure we'll meet sometime during lunchtime or something like that so we can talk about it again." He suggested.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 pm

"Wait, Francis is the guy you were talking about? Really? Haha, well, he had mentioned something about a roommate that was pretty serious all the time." Alfred laughed and shook his head, thinking about his crazy cousin. "He's my uncle's kid. My mom's French but my dad isn't, so me and Matt aren't totally French like our cousin."

Alfred smiled, glad that Arthur still wanted to hang out with him, even though he was related to Francis. "I'll see you at lunch tomorrow!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 am

Arthur huffed a little. "That bearded dolt. What's wrong with being serious?" He couldn't surpress a little pout. "Just because that weirdo can't act like a normal human being." The elder sighted and let the subject drop.

"Ok, tomorrow at lunch it is. See you then." He told Alfred and went entered his dorm room.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm

"There's nothing wrong with being serious! My cousin's pretty weird, anyway, so it's not like I blame you." Alfred laughed a little and poked Arthur's cheek, trying to turn his pout into a smile. Though he figured it would be a good idea not to talk about this with Arthur anymore.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then! Don't forget, okay?" With that, Alfred ran off to his own dorm room.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 am

The Brit nodded in approval. At least someone who understood that being serious was neccessary sometimes.
"Don't worry, I wön't forget." He mumbled, blushing a bit when Alfred poked his cheek.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 am

The next day seemed to creep by slowly as Alfred waited for the lunch bell to ring. He couldn't wait to go eat lunch with his new friend! Hopefully he would get to know Arthur better and find out why he seemed so grumpy. It wasn't normal to be that grumpy looking all the time!

As soon as the bell rang, Alfred was out of his seat and hurrying to the cafeteria.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:14 am

The next morning was pretty busy for the Student Council President. Some students of the local all boys school had come to the school and started some trouble. Arthur hated situations like this but it was his responsibility to take care of it.
He was glad that everything went pretty well in the end but sadly the lunch break was almost over now. He went to the cafeteria hoping that Alfred was still there and not angry.
Even though he always acted like he didn't care the truth was that Arthur hated it when people were angry with him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Alfred sat at his table during lunch, poking at his food, waiting for Arthur to arrive. Eventually, his hunger won out over his manners and he ate without the other teenager. But after he finished eating, he continued to wait for Arthur, hoping that the other boy hadn't decided to ditch him.

When he spotted Arthur, he grinned and ran over to him. "I thought you weren't going to make it! You were taking so long to get here!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 am

Arthur sighted a bit when Alfred met up with him.
"I'm sorry. Some students from another school have entered the school ground and caused lots of trouble."
He explained why he was late.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am

"Really? Well, it's a good thing that you got rid of them! Besides, we can have lunch together anytime, right?" Alfred grinned at Arthur, hoping that the older student would agree to have lunch with him again. He wasn't sure why, but he liked hanging out with Arthur.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 am

The older boy thought about it for a second.
"Sure, that should be possible." He said. "So, you still want to meet up at the weekend?" Arthur asked, a bit unsure. Maybe Alfred had already changed his mind or found someone more interesting to hang out.

(Hey there.^^)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 am

"Of course I do! We're friends, after all! We can do anything you want. It doesn't have to be video games, since you said you don't really play them..." With a little embarrassed grin, Alfred hoped that Arthur would have some idea of what they should do.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 am

Arthur smiled his usual timid smile thinking that Alfred was using the term friends a little too freely.
"Ok let's see. What do you think about a movie? A new cinema has it's grand opening this weekend." He suggested.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

"Okay! Movies are awesome! I like all kinds of movies, but mostly action films. Though horror movies are cool too." Even if they scared him half to death, but Arthur didn't need to know that just yet. It was way too embarrassing to tell someone you just became friends with.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 am

"Really? THat's good then." The older teen said rather happily.
"There's a special as well. You can pick a genre like action movie and then watch three movies in a row. I really want to see the horror movies and since you don't mind we could go see them."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 am

"Horror movies? S-Sure." Alfred forced a grin, trying to look excited. Oh man, he never should have mentioned the horror movies. He would act like a total wuss and then Arthur would hate him! Who wanted to hang out with a guy who cried during scary movies? That was totally uncool.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 am

"Great. Want me to pick you up? Since you're new here and all I figured that you don't know where the new cinema is yet."
Arthur suggested. He was surprised by himself. Since when was it so easy for him to get along with somebody?
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum