Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 am

Arthur stuck his tongue out as Alfred somehow managed to weasel a finger in his already burning hole. He was so full and the feeling made him whine and moan in pleasure. This was so good, so much, so. . .so. . .he couldn't even think properly. Arthur's eyes rolled back as he moved his hips, moaning even louder than he was before.

"S-So. . .so good. . .m-my King, nnghh. . ." He felt heat pool in the base of his penis and he groaned. "I'm. . .so close. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 10 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

Alfred understood as he too was close to coming, so he put all of his remaining energy to thrust harder and when Arthur's breathing had become out of control, he pulled on the end of the blindfold and freed the Queen's eyes.

He was so close.

The pleasure rose and was ready to explode, and Alfred grabbed Arthur's jaw and moved said man's head back so that his emeralds met Alfred's hungry eyes. Alfred cried out as he came hard into Arthur while the other was watching him.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 am

Feeling that delicious heat fill him was all Arthur needed to explode himself, coating their stomachs with sticky white. His eyes remained locked with his King's as he came down from euphoria, smiling blissfully.

"You are. . ." Arthur searched for the words to describe how he felt about Alfred, there were so many feelings here. "My world." It was close enough to describing and the best Arthur could think of. It was true.

"Always stay with me."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 am

Alfred slumped beside Arthur and took his husband by the waist and scooped him closer until they were locked in a warm embrace. The King chuckled as if Arthur had said something silly. "I will stay with you alright, I thought it goes without saying. Nothing will ever change the fact that I'm your possession."

They remained in that position and soon felt asleep to the sound of rain.

Alfred did not know that his promise would soon meet a challenge but for now the sky was looming in a foreboding darkness while the royal couple were safe in each others' embrace.

For the time being at least.

By the time Alfred awoke the rain had stoped. The dark clouds had moved on and the lake was now shimmering under the sun. Alfred kissed Arthur awake.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 am

Arthur was in only a light sleep, no matter how warm and nice his husband was they were still sleeping on a floor and it was difficult to truly be comfortable. The kiss quickly brought consciousness to the front of his mind and Arthur returned it, pulling back with a smile. "Good morning, Alfred."

The clear, sunny day registered quickly and Arthur smiled even wider. This was nice. "I suppose we can return back to the castle now? I hope we didn't worry too many people." The first thing Arthur wanted was a nice, warm bath to be drawn. He was sticky and uncomfortable from the rain and their activities. Perhaps even his King would join him.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 am

They dressed and didn't waste any time to ride back to the castle. It was nice outside but still it had become quite chilly, so they hurried back, finding the maids to be in panic because of their long absense. But Arthur had managed to calm them down.

Arthur also proposed to take a hot bath together and Alfred was all to happy to do that. When his skin was enveloped by the hot rose scented water, he felt blissful and very content with life. The couple shared heated kisses in the large thub and ended up in lazy and yet erotic making out sessions.

Everything felt perfect and there were still quite a few days where he would spend the honeymoon with Arthur alone.

So he was furious when message arrived that he had to return to the capital.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

Arthur would have pouted if her weren't standing next to his King with as much dignity as possible when he heard the news. He was enjoying the time with just Alfred and him, he didn't want to go back to work and responsibility. Of course, things like that couldn't be helped.

He reluctantly packed with his love and got into the carriage, now letting himself pout in the privacy of their ride. "What could be so important that we can't be allowed a few days to ourselves?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 pm

He really was tempted to simply peck those pouty lips but he himself was too miffed to do so, so much that he was sure that his deadly mood would pass on through the kiss. Instead he settled on resting his chin on his hand looking out the carriage's window as the scenery passed by and the summer palace becoming smaller as it was left behind in the distance.

"I don't know, Arthur. It better be really important, otherwise someone's going to end up in jail or on the scaffold," he answered in a grumpy tone.

One thing that Alfred managed to notice when they drove past the city wall into the capital was that the air was filled with tension. He could read the anxiety on many of his people that were bustling around the city. Their expressions had an unmistakable undertone of worry. No matter if they were the baker, the merchant, the playing or working children.

And the king wondered if it was somehow connected with the fact that they were summoned back to the capital. Suddenly, Alfred didn't quite want the reason for that to be important.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Arthur too sensed the mood and rested his hand on Alfred's leg. They had only been gone for just a few days, something big must have happened to cause the people of their nation to be this fearful. He desperately wished to be back at the summer castle, where things were still carefree and light.

But, they had a duty to do as the King and Queen of Spades, and Arthur was determined to do that duty to the best of his ability. After all, not only did he fully belong to his King but also to the people.

They pulled up to the main castle and they were quickly ushered to the throne room where everyone was waiting. Military officers, the old advisers, and even a few nobles were standing while the King and Queen took their seats on the throne. Once they were down one of the old coots (who Arthur still harbored a great dislike for) stepped forward, addressing Alfred.

"Your great majesty. . ." He bowed, looking nervous. "There has been a disturbance with the Kingdom of Clubs. It has caused us great worry, and that is why we have called you back here. . .We fear that their King Ivan may be planning something, of what we are not completely sure."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 am

Alfred had leant himself forward, elbow supported on the armrest while he had his chin resting on the palm of his hand, his brow furrowed. After listening to the words of his ministers, he closed his eyes and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"That bastard Ivan, I knew he would be up for no good. He's probably already bored with normal ruling," he said in a spiteful tone. Sighing, he leant back and took Arthur's fingers, idly playing with them. "How's the situation?"

The scrawny diplomat with a remarkable mustache who had been pretty quiet until now stepped forward and hastily bowed in front of the royal couple. As he seemed to be nervous, he pulled out a white handkerchief and wiped the sweat off of his brow. He cleared his throat and spoke with a squeaky voice. "Your Majesty, fortunately, there hadn't been any serious direct threats coming from the kingdom of Clubs. We're still far from an actual war..."

Alfred raised his eyebrows. "So, what's the problem then?"

"Our diplomats, secret messengers and merchants had been repeatedly attacked by their soldiers while passing the kingdom of Clubs. Also, there have been rumours and actual sightings of spies that are most likely also from Clubs."

"And what do you propose me to do?" Alfred asked, growing impatient.

"There is a tension, your Majesty. War might not be our actual concern but it could be our future's. Maybe next year or the year after..." This time it was one of his internal advisors who had been speaking. "And should there be war, you will act as our highest general, together with the Queen."

"Obviously. No worries, it's not like I will back out."

"That's not it. A war that is lead by you is always a risk for your security. For your life. A risk for the throne..." they all somehow managed to send stolen glances towards Arthur, as if they were scared to say what they were about to say.

Last edited by King of Spades on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 am

Arthur caught on almost immediately, it was hard not to with all the nervous glances he was being thrown. It made his blood boil, especially because he knew it was true. Arthur withdrew his hand from Alfred's and crossed his arms, giving the old men in front a poisonous glare before staring out the window.

The advisers all shared nervous glances. To upset the Queen meant upsetting the King, and neither was very advisable. Unfortunately the topic must be brought up again and so the first man began to speak again.

"Ah, well, your majesty." He wiped his brow with a cloth. "We need you to lie with a woman and produce an heir. A-As your Queen is not capable of performing all his duties."

It took every fiber Arthur had to not storm out, throttle them, or otherwise be violent. He knew that this would happen all along, they had even mentioned it on his wedding night. Still, it hurt to hear that he was not a fit Queen as he couldn't even do his most important duty: provide an heir.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Alfred immediately panicked, he hastily stared at Arthur who was clearly furious and yet silent, then back to the people in front of him. "I- I think we shouldn't rush. I mean...I won't diein battle, I assure you."

Now it was their turn to become impatient. "Your Majesty! We have to take everything into consideration and in this matter we cannot take any risks."

The king snapped. "So what do you propose? Me fucking a random woman and produce a bastard child?! I'd like to stay faithful to my husband, thank you very much."

"Oh please, your Majesty," the one with the military uniform said with a mocking tone, "stop acting like a child. Better a bastard child than no child at all."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Arthur snapped his attention to the military officer and growled. "You do not speak to my husband and your King in the manner!" Arthur stood up and glared at everyone in the room before turning to look at his husband.

"Alfred, do what you must. We both knew this would happen some day." He stormed past the advisers and the Generals, out of the throne room and to his own personal library. He didn't want to stay in that room any longer.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Alfred raised his arm to grab Arthur's wrist but was too late. Within a short moment he was already leaving the throne hall, leaving Alfred behind. Not wasting any time, Alfred too rose from his seat and went past the men, ignoring their calls. "We will...discuss this later," he said without giving them a chance to argue.

He found Arthur in their chambers lying in bed on his stomache. Carefully, he approached him and sat down to join his husband. "Hey," he softly called.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Arthur turned his head only a little, just enough to look at his husband. "You're here far too quickly to have made a decision. You should go back and put the Kingdom at ease."

There was no other way in Arthur's mind. It hurt, yes, very much so. But he was male and that couldn't be helped. There was nothing they could do.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Alfred cradled Arthur's face and kissed his lips, putting his whole affection into the kiss. As expected, Arthur didn't respond with much enthusiasm. Alfred sighed with a weak smile. "Hey, I'd like to make my decisions with you. We will somehow find a way, as impossible as it sounds."

"Besides," and this time he was merely whispering, maybe out of fear to be heard by other lurking people, "I don't think I could get it up if it was another person. Also...maybe I'm only into men?" He smiled.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Arthur smiled, touched by Alfred's whispered secret. He reached out to touch Alfred's cheek, gently rubbing it with his thumb. "You're sweet." He knew there was a reason it was so easy for him to love this other man as much as he did, even though they only spent a short amount of time together. Alfred's love was soft and warm.

"I think I would be the same, but I'm not the one who worries." Arthur ran his tongue along his lips, thinking. "You. . .could pretend it was me. . ." Of course, the sex would feel very wrong and different.

Arthur thought more, moving so his head was in Alfred's lap. He thought back to only a few short weeks ago before they were married and deeply in love. The oracle had talked them through it, so why couldn't she help now?

"Why don't we ask the oracle for guidance? She's the one who so wisely paired us, perhaps she knows of an alternate solution? One which allows you to remain faithful to me. . ."

Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 am

Alfred looked positively scandalised. "Pretending it was you? Are you stupid?" He rolled to the side and pouted, clearly not in agreement with Arthur's suggestion. "It's not that easy. For one.."

And suddenly he was straddling Arthur just below the curve of his back, shoved his hand under the other's shirt, feeling up the skin underneath until he made contact with Arthur's nipple. The other hand went to grab Arthur's arse. "You obviously lack the melons and my awesome dick will have to enter a different hole, if you excuse my language."

Then he chastely pecked Arthur's cheeks. "But you're right, we can ask her."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

Arthur laughed and squirmed his way around so he would be facing Alfred. "Well, then, if you're done groping me we can go. I don't think she would appreciate this at all." Arthur slid out from underneath his King and fixed his clothes before leaning over to give Alfred a small kiss.

"Thank you. For considering me. . ." Alfred could have easily agreed to lie with another woman, even if he didn't particularly want to, but instead he came back to their rooms to see Arthur.

They made their way down the hall to the blessed place where they first decided to marry. Arthur took Alfred's hand in his own with a deep breath as he again ascended the stairs and past the veil. He bowed before the girl and began to speak.

"Oracle, you told Alfred and I that we were meant to be, and you were right. But even if that is true, why would you pair us together knowing we would have to bear children but can't? It seems unfair."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:55 am

They were past the weird steps with the bell chimes special effect. As usual, the oracle girl was sitting amidst large, soft looking drapes, her arms neatly folded on her lap. And today she was surrounded by a dozen of what looked like dreamcatchers, a barely noticeable mist filled the hall.

She patiently listened to Arthur's words, never once interrupting him. After the Queen was done talking, she kept silent for a while. Then she began to speak. "I am the Oracle but in no way a God. The course of fate is not within my control, nor are its mysteries completely visible to me."

Alfred knelt down just like on the day where he had sought her out to get rid of Arthur. "Alright, I get it. You are saying that you failed. No need to say it in your flowery language. So, can you help us?"

She smiled, a bit lopsidedly in Alfred's opinion, and touched her cheeks. "Well...I have this interesting friend that I met on a wild pub wandering night..."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 am

"Friend. . .?" Arthur wasn't aware that the Oracle was allowed to leave the palace, but he wasn't going to question it. If this person could help them he would grab at it. "Anything. If they can help us we'll do anything."

Arthur reached over to curl his fingers around Alfred's. Perhaps this would be a successful answer to their problem. "Where may we find this person?"

The Oracle turned her head to Arthur now, smiling at him instead. "The same seedy pub in the middle of town he's always in."

"Alfred, should we go?" Arthur wanted to. If nothing else the person would turn out to be a waste and they would come back here.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

Walking down the noisy stairs, pulled along by Arthur, Alfred couldn't stop ranting. "I knew that little chick was a fake, I mean... a wild pub crawl, really? I thought the oracle hall is where she's bound to stay?! Seriously, I gotta kick her out sooner or later but no, she's apparently even more important than me!"

Alfred never stopped ranting about her even though they were already sitting in the carriage on their way to the pub.

They had to occasionally ask around before they could find the right pub. It was just a little bit past dawn and the establishment was already lively. Loud voices, yells and flat singing emerged from the not too small pub.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 am

Arthur kept close to his husband, even though they each had a guard and it didn't seem like anyone there was drunk or stupid enough to attack the King and Queen. Arthur glanced around at a loss, they never got a name or description from the Oracle.

"Alfred, who are we looking for? Do you see anyone who might be him. . ." Arthur didn't know what to do now.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Alfred slung his arms around Arthur protectively, he himself being a bit nervous. To be honest, he'd never been to a night out at such a place. But the things he did to avoid sleeping with random girls.

It was a given that they would attract everybody's attention. Their clothes being the brightest colours and with the silkiest texture. Not to mention the guards surrounding them. First they were all staring the couple down until recognition dawned on them. It was the new King and his Queen! They all cheered.

Sighing, Alfred smiled warily; he was absolutely relieved that they were accepted by these merry people, all either sitting on wooden stools or dancing to the common music.

The problem was really how to find that person. It could have been everybody!

"Maybe...we could ask somebody..." He carefully grabbed a passing bar-maid's wrist. "Hey, do you perhaps know this particular person...said person might have had been hanging around with a maidenly looking woman?"

The bar-maid blushed the moment she realised who Alfred was and bowed deeply, stuttering.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 am

Arthur huffed as she stammered, getting impatient. "Just get it out, we need to find him!" The bar maid looked at him, then back to Alfred. She opened her mouth a few more times before managing to get out, "Th-the captain. He sits at the b-bar."

Arthur scanned the bar and found a man in an ornate hat and coat sitting there, not paying any attention to them. Arthur made a beeline for him, tapping the man on the shoulder. "Excuse me!"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next