Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 13 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:27 am

ALfred might have squealed a not so erotic squeal. It was as if he was nastily taken by surprise. "Oh my god, oh my god, wh- what is thiiiiiiiiiiissss!" Alfred's voice came out high-pitched and panicked, his right arm flailing.

Looking up he found Arthur staring at him disapprovingly, accusing him of his highly unromantic reaction. Alfred took deep breath and smirked at his husband/wife sheepishly, caressing the other as a soothing attempt.

"Sorry, honey...it's just, holy mother! It's, it's aliiiive! And so wet and my junk slipped right in, without problems!" Alfred panted, then decided to concentrate on the pleasure rather than on the oddities of a miraculous hole. And it was surprisingly easily once he had closed his eyes, his senses focussing on the sensations. Soon his breathing calmed and small moans escaped his open mouth.

"M-move."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 13 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Arthur scoffed. It was different for him too, it felt. . .less frictional. Which was a disappointment, he enjoyed friction. And added in was Alfred's reaction which was at least a little bit comforting, at least Arthur knew that Alfred would prefer his old body to this one. He'd be lying if he didn't say he wasn't a small bit fearful of that.

With Alfred's go-ahead Arthur jerked his hips. Slowly at first, but then he slowly moved up and down more and more. His moans mixed with Alfred's and he rested his hands on Alfred's chest for leverage. This was such a different feeling, but it was good. Not as good and rough as he liked, but this was good too.

Anything about Alfred was good. This was good, and their child would be lovely. That was really what ARthur was looking forward to. Their child.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 am

He could see that Arthur too was surprised by the easy gliding up and down, and was that a faint disappointment for a moment? Alfred snickered. They were both too used by the painful, slightly bit too tight fit. But saying that this didn't feel good would be lying. Because despite everything, there was a different feeling. It was warm and pulsating inside of Arthur. The wetness made the pleasure pleasant.

Forgetting all complaints, he too began to groan with to the same rhythm of Arthur's movements. "Sweetie, you're a pro, no matter which gender. Ah~ it feel so weird and yet so good."

Gently, he brushed the long strands of hair out of Arthur's face, so that he could see 'him' and 'her'. He pulled the queen down so that they could kiss and Arthur was now thrusting down with his hips only. Their tongues were never bored and stayed adventurous, no matter how often they visited the other's cave.

Alfred noticed Arthur's exhausted panting. Maybe he didn't have as much stamina with a female body? He took pity upon his partner and lifted the other with his strong hands. Thrusting in and out in a frenzy while Arthur was allowed to submit his body fully and being moved without having to make an effort.

"Gorgeous..." Alfred panted.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:50 am

Arthur relished in the kisses, pressing himself close to Alfred. It was starting to get hard to lift his hips, usually he had plenty of strength and it didn't matter, but it seemed his new body couldn't hold up as well. He was grateful with Alfred took over, moving his hips for him.

Alfred's extra energy also meant that they were moving at a faster pace and Arthur moaned as he moved his mouth from Alfred's and started to kiss down the others neck. Arthur always loved the taste of Alfred's skin mixed with sweat, it tasted like lust and sex.

"Y-You're. . . ahh. . ." Arthur moaned, tilting his head back. "You're so good, mm. . .s-so handsome too. . ." Arthur reconnected their lips, relishing in the taste of his love. "I think. . .mm. . .I think I might, ahh. . ." His toes were tingling and felt warm, it wasn't the way he usually felt before climaxing but he thought that it was maybe a different feeling in a different body.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Arthur's moans, high-pitched or not, only managed to make him feel hotter. Though he was surprised that sh-he was about to come already. Thinking about it, it made perfect sense. Anal needed more preparation and it took longer to actually overcome the pain. While he had heard people talking about how women were so hard to be driven to completion, he could imagine that Arthur was simply unused to the smooth waves of pleasure without too much pain (not at all comparable to his sexual routine). And that was probably the reason why he was already so flushed with loud moans and rocking his hips in a frenzy, driving the new female body to reach climax.

Alfred could feel those round breasts press against his chest kneading and bouncing. The king couldn't help blushing at the feel of those foreign body parts. He cried out as Arthur's walls convulse around his erection and Arthur collapsed on him. "Overly stimulated, huh?" He chuckled.

"But I still have to make you pregnant, babe. I hope you ever got the talk," said Alfred with a smirk while stroking Arthur's back.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Arthur panted against Alfred's chest, completely overwhelmed by how quickly the orgasm had taken hold and shaken him. It was good, yes, but he knew Alfred still wasn't done. He couldn't help but feel a little bad, usually they completed around the same time. Still, he didn't seem mad and it wasn't like Alfred had to be done just because Arthur was.

"I know, I know. . .I'm so sorry I just. . ." He leaned forward to kiss the King. "I'd never abandon you before you'd completed yourself. What kind of horrible queen would I be?" He leaned forward to kiss Alfred again, slowly rotating his hips. He was still a little out of breath from the activity, but he wanted to make his King feel good. And he wanted to be pregnant, he wanted their daughter.

"So come on, let's keep going hmmm. . .?" He was trying to be sexy, hoping his short break hadn't killed Alfred's sex drive.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Alfred groaned as Arthur rolled his hips and bit his lips while smiling at his Queen. But he then frowned at his (now) wife's words. Cupping Arthur's rosy cheeks he looked at him scoldingly. "Don't you ever say something like that again, alright? It's not about you having to fulfill my desires because it's your duty to the king. I love you and if our sex fails from time to time? So what? Nothing tragic. I'm quite the selfish man but I'm not that insensitive in bed." Alfred kissed his beloved on his forehead. "I love you and I want you to be happy. I want us to have these beautiful children together. Don't you ever think sleeping with me is about satisfying me as a duty."

He knew the queen must have been exhausted, so he rolled her over, switching the position. The interesting thing is, he heard that women could have an orgasm immediately after the first round, unlike men who needed an awfully long time to recover.

Alfred captured Arthur's lips and kissed him passionately. And this time he didn't forget to grace the new round breast with attention, so his strong hands kneaded those new additions.

With Arthur it was never an issue to keep himself rock hard, so he kept his happy thrusting. He hoped his sperm was going to be powerful. May the best win the game!
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 am

"I know, I know. It's not a duty." The Queen shifted herself and wrapped her arms around the King. "But I still can't help but feel a bit guilty, nn. . .Because I want to take care of you and all your needs." She kissed his collarbone, up to his neck, and then finally the King's lips. "But our children will be beautiful, so beautiful. . ."

Being on her back felt better, the Queen was tired and Alfred moving made her feel ultra sensitive, but the kiss distracted for any minor discomfort. Arthur always loved kissing Alfred, they kissed with an extreme intensity that made Arthur feel cherished and wanted all at once. It absolutely filled the Queen's heart with love and made her cling closer to her King.

She wanted to pull him into euphoria with her, she wanted them to become one again. Like they had before.

And most of all, she wanted her baby girl.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 am

Alfred resumed his thrusting and kept watching Arthur's expression. As his 'wife' was still freshly floating on an orgasm high it was only natural that the sensation of the king's pounding was a bit too much. Everything was still so sensitive.

He could feel his climax approaching, but he decided not to lose himself; instead he kept his thrusts slow and deep. They weren't fucking for fun tonight. They wanted to make a baby daughter. Alfred almost chuckled at the thought. He couldn't wait to see lovely Arthur with a large baby bump.

It didn't take too long until he finally found release. With an exhausted grunt he finished and flopped on top of Arthur, feeling the long strands of blond hair cling to his skin. "D-did you come again? Sorry darling but I can't tell..."

Alfred lazily pulled out and was indecent enough to take a peek at Arthur's new entrance, as if to make sure that everything was going as planned. The sight made him blush. "Well...um...have a good journey?" He said to his own seed.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 am

Arthur lightly whapped Alfred's head, feeling tired and weak. "Don't say such weird things. Come lay with me." Arthur was tired, and all the Queen wanted was to sleep in his loves arms. He knew it would still be a few weeks at least before he would find out if he was pregnant, but for now he would like sleep.

Tomorrow after he woke up he would make a trip to see the oracle. To thank her at the very least, for the gift they would receive. Arthur loved his son more than anything, really he did, but the idea of having a little girl all his own made him thrilled. She would be his princess, and he knew Alfred felt the same way.

So when his King finally laid down next to him, Arthur curled in close and quickly fell asleep, excited for the future months to come.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 am

Alfred complained about the light smack on his head, but he complied and crawled over to lay next to Arthur. They cuddled and promptly fell asleep, both dreaming of a beautiful daughter (in Alfred's dream she looked just like him, while in Arthur's she looked just like her mother).

-------------

It was foolish of them to think that Edward would later forget about the gender transformation of his father. Even though he was so small, he was already witty with a grumpy personality and a faible for luxurious things and horses.

Alfred was rocking him in his arms while he was suspiciously eyeing Arthur. "Why Papa look fwunny?" Silently, Alfred was mourning over the fact that Edward was more and more adapting Arthur's character instead of his.

"Well isn't he cute like that?" Alfred asked.

Edward furrowed his eyebrows and his intelligent blue eyes narrowed. "Mhmm..." He then flailed his arms, forcing Alfred to back his head away in order to escape a smack on his mouth. It turned out that the little prince wanted to be held by Arthur, tiny hands reaching out for the Queen.

"Okay, I get it, now stop flailing!" Alfred scolded. He slowly walked over to approach the sitting Arthur and handed their child over. "Are you feeling any difference? It's been two weeks."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 am

The first week Arthur hadn't felt any different, aside from his different body. He still felt normal, no matter what he was doing. These past few days, however, that had begun to change. Yesterday Arthur could barely eat what the cooks had made for dinner, and this morning it was all he could do to keep a few bites of egg down. He had gone to see the court doctor earlier and was told that those were normal signs of potential pregnancy. They had done a few tests on him, but it would still be a few days before they would know for sure.

Arthur smiled at his king and reached out for his squirming son, giving him a gentle kiss. "I've been a bit nauseous lately, but that's it. I dropped into the doctor and they told me that they'll be certain in just a few days." Arthur played with his sons small fingers, amused by the grumpy expression on the boy's face.

"You'll have a lovely little sister, Edward. How does that sound, hmm?" Edward made a face and Arthur laughed, snuggling him close.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 am

"Nauseous? Make sure it's not you getting a cold or something. Women's dresses are always so slight and thin...and open at both ends." Though it would be lying to say that he wasn't excited about this new update. So Arthur was feeling weird, huh? He heard it would take some time until women could sense a difference and some don't even feel anything odd. But Arthur was originally a man, so he was most likely sensitive to any weird changes.

Edward stopped staring at Arthur with a sceptical expression and started to giggle once his mother started playing with his fingers. At the mention of a sister he looked up curiously. "Sista? A pwincess?"

Alfred beamed and leant down to peck Edward's cheek. "Yes! She gotta be gorgeous!"

He frowned again. "Edward wants pwincess to look like Queenie-Papa!" Alfred's expression fell. "I look widiculuews!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 am

"I will, that's why I took a visit to the doctor." Arthur laughed down at his sons (maybe rude) comment. He was the spitting image of his father. "You look incredibly handsome, Edward." Arthur knew that comment had likely damaged Alfred's pride, after all he liked to preen as much as the court women. So Arthur leaned up to give Alfred a good, long kiss.

"You look just like your Daddy, and you'll be a wonderful King just like he is. Big and strong!" Arthur cuddled Edward more, he couldn't get enough of his precious son. "So be nice to your daddy, all right?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 am

The prince nodded tentatively and bit his lips. "I'm sowwy daddy," he said, tugging the sleeve of Alfred's royal blue coat. And of course the king couldn't stay mad at such an adorable boy.

"I think it's unbelievable that he sort of ended up just like you," he said to Arthur, kissing back. He chuckled as Edward pressed his ears against Arthur's belly. How did he know that little unborn babies grow up in there anyway?

About a week later he couldn't stop walking up and down the king's study with restless steps, impatiently waiting for Arthur's return from the doctor. In the corner Edward was calmly reading a book about Spades history. Well, he was only looking at the pictures to be precise.

"Where is Arthur? Gosh, I can't wait!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 pm

The news from the doctor was wonderful. Arthur had been expecting as much, of course, but just to hear it from the mouth of a professional was thrilling. Finally the months of adjusting to this strange body was paying off. The second the appointment was over and Arthur was given the okay, the Queen rushed off to Alfred's study to bear the good news. Later they would have to figure out how to tell Edward, but currently their charming son was taking a nap and it could wait.

Arthur didn't even bother to knock when she reached her husband's door. She flung it open and immediately hugged the King. "My suspicions were right, love. We're going to have a baby." Just saying it out loud like that made it all the more real to the King. A baby. A child that would belong to just the King and Queen, a child all their own. . .

It was absolutely thrilling.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 am

Alfred didn't even have time to react or hug Arthur back. It was all like whirlwind. All he managed to register was the door being slammed open and that he'd seen a flash of blond curls and frills throwing itself at him. That announcement needed quite a few moments to process. And when it finally clicked, he couldn't contain the tug of his lips that evolved into one happy grin. Then his arms wrapped themselves tightly around his queen. "I'm so happy, my love. This is...we need to celebrate this!"

He scooped his wife up in one effortless lift and kissed her lips, her chin and her neck. "We're going to be happy. Our family will be happy forever. I will protect all of you with my life," he said in low but clearly audible whisper. No one could ever disturb his happiness.

Little did he know that somewhere in another kingdom two individuals were plotting against him and his newly found happiness.

"I'm sure Ed is going to be elated! We only need to assure him, that the princess will take after you. Else he'll sulk again."

The next days it turned out that Alfred was protective. Really protective. He barely let Arthur do anything remotely complicated or lift anything that was potentially heavy. He kept asking where she was headed and told her to go with someone accompanying her.

He really wanted to keep the child within Arthur safe.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 am

"Oh, he'll be fine. He's such a sweet boy, he'll love how he looks when he's older." Arthur leaned down to give Alfred a kiss, unable to help her giggles as he swings her around. She was excited to tell Edward and the Kingdom, everyone. She and the King were to have a child and nothing could stop them.

Though the King's sudden protectiveness was starting to wear thin on her nerves. The first few days she went to the tailor to be fitted for new dresses that she could wear throughout the pregnancy, and after that she just wanted to take a bath and relax. Unfortunately, Alfred was just behind her for absolutely everything. The following days every time she went to the library to read the King would snatch away every book she chose and carry them all.

Arthur understood his need to protect, but this was too much. Eventually it got to the point where she was snappy at the King and grumpy.

By the end of the week Arthur resigned herself to her chair in their parlor, and worked on knitting blankets. It was close enough to the King's study that he could (hopefully) get some work done, and she could do something that was at least a little relaxing.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Alfred had never seen his son Edward so happy before. Just like his father he was constantly around Arthur, pressing his ear against her belly, hoping to hear something from his little princess sister. And he liked to act like a gentleman, taking his mother's hand to lead her while walking down the winding stairs of the castle.

The king had noticed how his fussing over Arthur's safety was actually annoying the other. Of course, he didn't know what the problem was- as he didn't want to risk anything that could harm the child that Arthur carried. He was even ready to neglect his work but the queen insisted that he should stay disciplined. The fact that Arthur was staying near his study was at least enough to put him at ease while reading through the proposals of a new museum building. Boring.

Arthur's work as the Queen of Spades was far more interesting than his. While he was ruling the nation Arthur's duty was the kingdom's defence department with the whole Spades army forces under his direct command. It was times of peace, so there was not much to do for Arthur that was too straining. And Alfred was glad for that. And now the queen was knitting out there. Alfred snorted.

"Darling, are you okay out there?" He shouted from his desk.

He really hoped he wasn't too annoying.

--------------------------------

"Are those rumours or facts, Jack?" Asked the Queen of Clubs whilst dipping her finger into the red wine, letting it disturb the calm surface. With a seductive gaze right into Roderich's eyes she licked and sucked her finger.

"Only rumours of the wind, my Queen," he replied with a curt nod. "But I'm pretty sure they speak the truth. The Queen of Spades is indeed with child."

Elizabeta rose from her seat and lifted the seam of her dress - damn petticoat- while walking to fetch more wine for the Jack. She poured a generous amount on a silver cup and handed it over to Roderich, who accepted it with reluctance. The moment Roderich took the stem of the cup their fingers grazed each other. Both were shooting heated looks toward each other but none of them said a word.

"We can not rely on rumours. I must be sure," she said, and it was almost a whisper.

"Unfortunately, the Spadian court is very secretive about that matter."

"So we really have to host a ball then. We should start with the preparations!"

"When are we going to hold the ball?"

The queen chuckled. "Not in a few months, I need to see a belly. And then we will find out what dirty plans they have been scheming."

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Edward's attempts at helping Arthur were endearing, he always smiled when the little boy took his hand to help him, or gave him a hug to try and sneak a listen at Arthur's tummy. After the first few times Arthur laughed and patted her sons hair.

"Edward, it will be quite a while before you'll be able to feel anything. The baby is too small now." The boy seemed disappointed, and Arthur tried to console him with a kiss and a new book. She was so proud of her smart little prince.

For now her knitting was useful, and she was working on a nice sized blanket. At the King's voice across the room she rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine, Alfred. Please keep working." The next time he asked she would give up and call in a servant to share tea together. It's becoming clear that Alfred wont be able to concentrate.

The Jack nodded in agreement with his Queen's plans. Before they acted they needed to be perfectly sure that The Queen of Spades was indeed with child.

"I will have the maids started on plans right away. We'll invite them far in advance so they will have no foreseeable reason to refuse. The Queen prides himself of diplomacy, even at the Kings insistence against, he'll wish to attend." He was confident in their plan, Arthur wouldn't refuse another nation's invitation at the risk of insulting them.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 am

The work was finally seeing some progress. Around late afternoon the stack of documents was considerably reduced. Alfred had just finished reading another financial report, and after having added a few notes to the numbers he was finally set for the last piece of paper for today. And fortunately for him it was nothing that would require a workload. He inspected the pale green envelope, running his thumb over the edge of it in thought. The royal seal on it was obvious. An official invitation from the kingdom of Clubs.

Alfred leant back to let his back rest against the cushion of his ornate seat. That act made him notice the sore muscles after a whole day of stiff paper work. He fiddled with the envelope wearing a light frown. The king absentmindedly reached for the letter opener and broke the seal. It glowed a bright green for a moment, cutting the magic flow that had protected the seal from any other hands that did not belong to the intended receiver. Cautiously, Alfred pulled the content out of the envelope. A golden piece of high quality paper held the invitation written in elegant letters.

"Arthur!" He called out. No response. Arthur probably thought he was being annoying again. Alfred tried again. "Darling, a message from the King of Clubs!"

Alfred read the short letter and found out that it was a polite invitation for them to attend the ball that the faraway kingdom planned to host. He didn't know what to think of it and decided to ask for Arthur's opinion.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:37 pm

When Arthur heard her name called (yet again) she rolled her eyes and resumed knitting. It would be the eighth time that afternoon that Alfred called out, asking if she needed anything. She would go knit in their room or her garden if she knew Alfred wouldn't worriedly follow like a puppy. She knew he meant well, but couldn't Arthur finish one row in peace?

The second time he called, Arthur paid a little more attention. A letter from Clubs? What could they possibly want? It couldn't be a ball, they didn't often throw extravagant events, and that was really Diamonds territory. Every now and then she and Alfred would also throw a ball, but rarely Clubs. In fact, they were boarder isolationists. It must be important for the King to send a message straight to them. Arthur wrapped her yarn and set her needles in the basket, going to join Alfred in his study.

Once there she took the invitation and read it, humming in thought. "I'll prepare the acceptance notice. We must attend." It was only proper after all, with the date so far away there was no reason for them to have an objection to attending. It would be a disgrace for them to be the only Kingdom declining the ball.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Alfred barely registered whatever Arthur said, but when it finally clicked he threw his hands up to stop the determined husband-wife. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang in there!" He abruptly said. Arthur looked down at him in confusion.

"Obviously, we aren't going. I'm not letting you go on a long trip where we would be sitting in a carriage most of the time. The roads are rough," he said with finality.

"Also, who knows what's going on behind this shady ball excuse. I mean, it's not like them at all to throw a party out of the blue like that." Besides, going there would make Arthur's new appearance and pregancy official. He had really wanted to keep it discreet, as he didn't want to put the unborn princess under too much international spotlight just yet.

But then again, it couldn't stay secret forever.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 pm

"What?! What do you mean we aren't going?" Arthur glared at her husband, they wouldn't live it down if they refused this invitation. It would be an insult! And they're already on shaky terms with Clubs, they don't need to aggravate it.

"We're going, and that's final. I'll be fine in a carriage, plenty of women ride in them. And I wont be that far along, by then. It's still early." Arthur puffed. Around the castle was fine, but Alfred would not stop her from being perfectly diplomatic.

She couldn't, however, argue that it was a bit shady, who knew what they were planning. But they could bring guards and Arthur would be careful. They couldn't back out of this.

"I refuse to be humiliated in front of the other Kingdoms! We will not be the only couple to not attend. It would look more suspicious for us to refuse this far in advance. We have no excuse."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Alfred actually backed away for a bit at Arthur's sharp tone and fierce glare. A lovely person, male or female, but scary at times. And he simply knew, if he were to forbid the trip to Clubs, Arthur would not talk to him for weeks. And he knew he couldn't survive that. So, with great reluctance he nodded his head.

Of course he always had to have the final word- he was just as stubborn. "Alright. But we won't travel through the night, okay? We'll always spend the night in a nearby castle, a noble family's residence or even an inn. It will take longer to reach Clubs that way but we avoid exhaustion."

Arthur was right after all. They had no excuse to decline the invitation. While Alfred wasn't too sensible about foreign diplomatics, Arthur sure had a good intuition for these things. And if the queen said it was obligatory and smarter to go rather than not, so Alfred had no choice but to follow the advice. Besides, he was rather curious about what was behind this ball nonsense.

King Ivan was a scary person, indeed, and Alfred really couldn't stand him at all. And he would not let himself be played with in whatever evil plans he had- suddenly, agreeing to Arthur wasn't a bad idea at all.

Alfred rested his chin on his palm and noted that "It would be my first time leaving Spades. I guess it is kind of exciting."

He asked Arthur to reply to the letter as he had intended in the first place. And seeing that the queen was still somewhat miffed, he quickly gave her a quick consoling kiss.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next