Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  Empty Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by Dr. Jones Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Lenny sat in the long table with the other devils, listening as his father drones on about some stuff he doesn’t really care about. This annual meeting is a waste of time in his opinion. I mean, who heard of devils sitting around a table and talking about their “day”, well not really their day, but what they have accomplish over the year. It’s a time for bragging for some, but to Lenny it’s just a huge bored, and boy was he bored out of his mind. His father really just wants to make sure everyone did their annual duties, a few bad deeds, misguide of couple of souls and the likes.

Times have change and devils are not as notorious as they used to be. People don’t really believe in them and quite a few devils have settled in to the more comfortable and quiet life, devils like Lenny for instant. These little evil deeds are just his father’s desperate attempt at maintaining the devil’s reputation. Desperate and failing; Lenny had barely manage to squeeze some bad deeds in to make sure he had completed his agenda of the year. A few last minutes tripping of old ladies and none too serious car crash that causes long traffic blocks did the trick. His father would be furious if he didn’t complete them.

Lenny glanced down the table at a nervous QB. He doesn’t really recall if the half devil had done enough bad deeds… or any at all really, but then again he doesn’t see the guy around much.

Last edited by Devil Alfred on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

http://lostdonut.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  Empty Re: Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 pm

QB nervously sat at the big table with all the other demons, looking down at his lap most of the time. He didn't want anyone to talk to him, because he was much too nervous to say anything. After all, he wasn't even a full demon. He was simply a half demon and not even really a strong one at that. Because of his mother's strange biology, he had been born a succubus demon, despite being a boy. It was just strange to him, so he never went after any humans, resulting in him being in a near constant state of hunger.

Also, QB was a strange demon, in that he was terrible at doing any bad deeds. He would try and fail, usually ending up helping people instead of harming them. This was why he stayed silent, not wanting to be ridiculed by all the stronger demons. He looked up, his eyes meeting Lenny's, the son of the demon in charge and he gulped, quickly looking away. Oh no, what if he was asked to speak?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  Empty Re: Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Allison (fem!America XD)), one of the few succubuses left on this world, volunteered to go next. Her beauty was well known in hell; her large sapphire eyes, and plump pink lips has driven many men and demons alike mad. Around her sat a lucky few male demons that had fought and won the privilege to sit beside her. Succubus’ reports are often similar. Their bad deeds are usually the thing they’re good at; seduction. The deeds are full ruin marriages and now penniless used-to-be-lovers.

Allison however always aim high, seeking control of man of the most influential men of the world and through them, she has control over much of the underworld, the economy and even the military. Her lovers are many and increasing every year in her report.

The leader of the devils were as always, very happy to hear her report. A grin splits his face as he smile and took in every word Allison uttered of the deeds she’s done through her connections. Once the report is done, the man turned towards the other succubus in the room. Well, half succubus.

“So QB, what have you done this year?”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Quietly, QB listened to Allison speak, feeling embarrassed with himself. He hadn't done anything like that, ever, so what was he supposed to talk about if he was called on? Trying to shrink and hide under the table, he slid down in his chair, hoping that he would magically become invisible. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to be the case. He was called on and with a squeak, he sat up in his chair.

"U-Um..." Fidgeting, QB gave a weak shrug and frowned. "I... helped at an animal shelter..." He mumbled quietly, knowing that he would definitely get ridiculed for this. It was bad enough that he didn't look like other demons, with his bright blond hair and lack of horns. Now everyone knew that he had a soft spot for cute animals.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm

“Help?” the leader’s eyebrow twitched. “We’re demons QB! We do not HELP anything or anyone other than our own kin.” He sighed at the cowering halfling. His tone soften, just slightly.

“This is your first year but, are you honestly telling me that you have not done a single bad deed? Not at all young devil?”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Biting his lip, QB shook his head sadly. "I-I'm sorry... I just d-don't know how... I t-tried to b-but I ended up helping the girl with her groceries!" He hung his head, feeling ashamed to be called a demon, even if he was only half. Maybe if he had been a full demon, he wouldn't have this problem...

"I-I'm sorry... I'll try harder..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 pm

“No, I think you need some help.” Lenny’s father replied. He turned towards Allison, “You think you can take care of him?”

The succubus look from her nails to the other devil. “Me? You know I can’t do that. I’m way too busy to be looking after some young devil. What would my lovers say?” The female turned towards QB, flashing him a smile. “I hope you understand.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:28 pm

QB nodded at Allison, not wanting to get on her bad side. She was a pretty powerful succubus, after all, and if she was mad at him, she could easily get rid of him. Maybe it would be best if he just... ignored his demon side altogether. He was a terrible demon, anyway, so what was the point in bothering at being any better?

"It's okay if you can't find anyone, sir... I know I'm not a very good demon..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:42 pm

“Nonsense, you got demon blood in you, you can do bad deeds. You just need a mentor.” The leader survey the demons present. It’s not all of the demons, not nearly, but it would be easier to pick from the same group. None of the demons look too interested in taking up a pupil. Finally his gaze landed on his son.

“Ah Lenny, why don’t you do it? You got free time from what I’ve heard.”

The younger devil looked up, startled out of his daze. “What?” He wasn’t paying attention.

“Lenny. I want you to take care of QB, teach his the ways of our people. Make sure he lives up to his potential.” The young devil was about to complain, but one look from his father was enough to change his mind.

“Yes father.” Lenny replied, defeated.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Nervously, QB looked around at the other demons, feeling his heart sink when none of them volunteered to help him. And why would they? He was clearly a failure, even if their leader thought he just needed some training. Why would another demon want to waste their time on him?

Which was why he was surprised when he was actually assigned to Lenny, the leader's son. Well... great. Assigned to the son of one of the most powerful demons. He was definitely going to get made fun of... QB stayed quiet for the rest of the meeting and when it ended, he went over to Lenny, obviously nervous.

"Um, sir? I've been assigned to have you as my tutor... since I'm pretty terrible at acting like a demon..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Lenny glanced at the nervous demon as the rest of the groups left the meeting room. QB looks much smaller despise their similar height and build; must be the ways they carry themselves. Strong hands came down on both of QB’s shoulder, making him look directly at the devil that is now going to be his teacher.

“Look man, chill-lacks, I’m not gonna hurt ya.” The more confident of the duo chuckled. “Being a demon is easy. I’ll show ya the ropes.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm

QB jumped when Lenny's hands clapped onto his shoulders but he relaxed at the cheerful way the other looked. Lenny didn't seem so bad, even if he was the son of their leader. Maybe he really would help QB out... That would be really great!

"Thank you! R-Really! I have no idea what I'm doing, so I always mess up..." It was even more that he was a succubus, since he had no idea how to seduce someone or what to do when he had seduced someone. But that was something he didn't really want to admit... Hopefully he wouldn't have to talk about that... Because a sex demon with lack of experience was rather embarrassing.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 pm

“All right then, let see what you can do.” Lenny motion for QB to follow him as they made their way to the gateway between hell and earth. The two demon went through the gate with ease.

Once into the human world, Lenny took a deep breath. He has always like the air better here than the demon world…. less poisonous. “Let’s head to my flat first. The meeting was heck long and I’m need a nap.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 pm

QB followed the other demon, slipping easily into the human world. He had always preferred it here, after all. There was just so much life and color... It was nice here, while there world had poisonous air and boring black, gray and red almost everywhere. Taking in a deep breath, he smiled and looked around.

"A nap? Oh, okay..." He didn't really know what he would do while the other demon slept but he supposed that he would figure that out soon enough. So, QB followed Lenny back to his apartment, simply glad to be away from all the other demons who always looked at him funny.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Lenny unlocked the door ease and pushed it open. It was a cozy little place with 2 bedrooms up in the second floor, his and one for guest. His bedroom has its very own bathroom, but there is another one located down the hall. The decent size living room has a rather messy coffee table, 3 seated black leather sofa with a small beanie bag chair on one side and a singular tan color coach on the other. The room has a surround sound system speakers and a large 60’’ flat screen TV with a few game consoles attached and stacks of games around it. The kitchen itself was rather small with basic oven, and stove top, a standard-slightly larger than normal fridge, a sink and a few cabins and drawers for the spices and plates. Various kitchen appliances such as coffee maker and microwave can be spotted. Connected to the kitchen was a small dining area with clean oak table and four sets of chairs.

“I’m going to be room to nap. You can use whatever you want. I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge if you’re hungry. The guestroom is the one to the right after you go up the stairs. See ya later QB.” Lenny casually instructed, already making tired steps up the stairs. He really doesn’t like meetings.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

QB looked around the apartment in awe. It was large, much larger than any place he would have gotten if he was living alone. Which was probably another reason for his demon fail. He still lived with his human father. Sighing softly, he watched as the older demon went upstairs to his bedroom to take a nap. Not knowing what else to do, QB went into the kitchen to munch on some leftover pizza. It took the edge off his constant hunger, but he knew that it wouldn't last. He would have to actually behave like a succubus if he wanted to be properly fed...

Frowning at that thought, he finished the pizza and went over to the bean bag chair, curling up on top of it. He yawned and made himself comfortable, before dozing off to nap as well.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Once he’s showered and changed Lenny head out his room. He noticed that the house is very quiet, perhaps QB has also decided to nap. The blond walked to the other side of the hallway and walked into the guestroom, surprised that it was unlocked. QB was no where insight.

Still rubbing his damp hair with a towel, the devil walked down the stairs where he finally found the demon in question curled up in his favorite beanie chair. Walking over, Lenny gently shook the demon.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:38 pm

The chair was quite comfortable, so it didn't take very long for QB to fall fast asleep. He snuggled into the chair, using his jacket as a small blanket as he slept away. He didn't even wake up when Lenny got up and showered, content to stay where he was an just sleep.

When Lenny shook his shoulder, he whined softly and opened his eyes, blinking sleepily at the other demon. "Did I fall asleep...?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm

The devil stood to his full height. The used towel from earlier was now damped around his shoulders, though the tiny water droplets still drips from his short hair.

“Yeah,” Lenny replied. “I know that beanie is comfortable, but trust mean, a long nap on that thing isn’t going to feel good when you wake up. If you want to sleep go to the guest room. Or if you feel up for it, we’re heading out now to find you some “victims”.” The devil smirked.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Rubbing his eyes, QB sat up and stretched. He did feel a bit stiff from sleeping in that curled up position so awhile, so maybe Lenny was right about him taking the bed. Standing up, he looked at the other demon with wide eyes.

"V-Victims? But... um..." Oh great, he would have to explain that he didn't know what to do if he got a victim! "Lenny... um... I don't exactly... have any experience," he mumbled, looking down at his feet and hoping that the other demon wouldn't laugh at him.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

“Don’t have any experience? In what? Pranking people?” Lenny asked with a chuckled. “Don’t worry, it’s easy, we’ll start out small.” Taking look at the clock, it was around 4pm, a good time as any.

“So do you feel up for it or what QB?”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Oh. Pranking people. Right... That's what Lenny might. Laughing nervously, QB nodded and stared at his feet, feeling himself blush. He was such an idiot... "Pranks s-sound fine... Yeah... let's go." He nervously followed Lenny, hoping that the other demon wouldn't figure out what he had actually meant. That would just be horrifying and embarrassing!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:05 pm

“Alright then, there’s a park nearby, lets head there.” Lenny felt much for refreshed after that nap and shower. “I know that lots of moms bring their kids there after school.” Lenny took off his towel and left it on the coffee table.

“Let’s get going then,” the devil was already at the door, putting on his shoes.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Hopefully, Lenny wouldn't wonder about what he had meant or ask questions. That was just much too embarrassing! He would have to get over that issue on his own, he supposed. Telling another demon would be mortifying and Lenny might laugh at him for being so useless.

With a sigh, QB put on his shoes as well, trying not to think such negative thoughts.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:46 am

The park was a decent size one with an area for kids full of jungle gyms, swing sets and even water sprinklers that go on during the summers. It was about an hour after school so the place is packs with hyper kids running and laughing after each other and moms conversing on the benches. It was slightly out of place when Lenny and QB, being two young males of relativity large build enter the said playground with just each other. If anyone else thought it was weird, they kept it to themselves.

Finding an empty bench, Lenny walked over and propped down. He mentioned for QB to come over and sit beside him.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next