Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 4 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:15 am

Arthur blushed lightly when Alfred said he was the most beautiful thing ever, no one had ever said anything like that to him before and the way Alfred said it made it sound like he actually meant it. He hid the blush as he hugged Alfred back tightly, thankful for the chance to fly again and the promise he could do it again. He could not keep a smile off his face for the rest of the day.

The next day the smile starting falling and a couple of days later Arthur was back to the forced polite smiles that hid his true emotions. Alfred still insisted that he sleep in his bed every night but nothing ever came from it. He would just be pulled against him and hugged until the other fell asleep. While the hugs and light kisses kept coming whenever Arthur tried to move them into something else Alfred always backed off. It made him angry.
Why keep him around, promise him that he could fly but have the hidden plea to come back each time as well as hug and kiss him when he didn't want anything other than that? Not to mention the fact Alfred obviously wanted him with what happened on his birthday.

Determined to get Alfred to do something Arthur started what he was doing when he was given as a gift, just this time more subtle. One night Arthur went to bed early, feigning tiredness. He changed into his night clothes and sprawled out on the bed, letting the top ride up to show his stomach off as well as letting a sleeve fall down his shoulder. The bottoms he left to hang a little lower than he normally would. When Alfred came in Arthur pretended to be asleep and became even more annoyed when Alfred ignored him besides putting the cover over him.
He even pretended to drop items so he had to bend down and pick them up yet nothing ever came from it.

He was now sitting Alfred's bed, waiting for him to come in. He could not help the annoyed scowl present on his face as he sat on the end of the mattress with arms folded.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 4 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 pm

To his annoyance, Arthur wasn't making it any easier for him to ignore his growing lust. Seriously, angel, give this poor repressed 19-year-old some break! Instead of a nice platonic and yet romantic (that made total sense in Alfred's head) relationship he got panty-shots and teasing sleeping positions (which reminded him of a scene in history of the Spadian Royal Mail Ship Titanic, where the great hero and men's idol Jack Dawson got lucky with a woman named Rose, who insisted that she should be painted by him while being in the nude...like one of his Diamonds girls).

Indeed it was a torturous week. And he was starting to think that maybe Arthur wanted to be sexually involved with him. So perhaps he could try a move— no, he couldn't be sure about that. What if Arthur was still holding onto his position as a sex slave? That was exactly what he wanted to prevent.

Somehow, he had a feeling that all these confusing games could have been avoided with a bit more communication, but it never seemed relevant to him— or rather, he never even thought about it.

That night though, he knew that the situation was escalating, just by the look of a fuming Arthur sitting on the bed. He looked so serious that it was clear that some real shit was going to go down. It was intimidating and he didn't dare to come any closer, instead he stepped back until he bumped against the wall. "W-what's wrong, Arthur?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 pm

"You." he replied simply. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Getting up from the bed Arthur approached Alfred with short quick strides, reaching him quickly and standing close enough to make it seem like he was boxing him in but not close enough to touch. He knew this was dangerous, not many could get away with trying to corner and intimidate a King, but it was worth a shot.

"What the hell do you want from me? Every night you have me here in this room and just use me as a... a teddy bear, hugging me until you fall asleep. You hug and kiss me whenever you want yet wont do anything more. You are confusing the hell out of me, Alfred." his scowl got worse, if his eyebrows were good for one thing it made his scowls and glares more intimidating. "It's obvious you want something, otherwise you would not be keeping me around during the nights and you would stop all the affection. Not to mention you gladly accepted a blowjob off me on our first night. Practically ordered me to keep going."

Stepping closer Arthur stood pretty much chest to chest with Alfred, even with their difference in height. "So tell me, what the bloody fuck do you want from me?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 pm

The bold move was nothing he expected, even though he knew that something bad was coming. But this was beyond anything he had imagined. To be cornered like this, showered with accusations, in any other situation he would have become furious. In fact, he was feeling defensive and was halfway ready to chide Arthur for the rude actions, but he felt himself crumbling at the anger displayed in front of him.

Alfred knew the answers to all those questions but now he felt embarrassed to voice them out.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," he said. His eyes shifted and avoided looking at the one before him.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 pm

"I think you do. You must want something to keep me around. I also did not miss the hidden plea to come back when flying either." Arthur grabbed Alfred's chin and turned it to face him. "I may be a concubine but you have no right to play with my feelings like this, you are driving me crazy!"

To hell with this being dangerous. He placed both hands firmly of Alfred chest and shoved, pushing him right back against the wall and crowding right up against him so that his body pressed against the other.

"You need to tell me what you want, because neither of us can keep going on like this."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:16 pm

"Playing with your feelings?" Since when were feelings involved in this? Wasn't Arthur trying to seduce him, because he felt obligated? All Alfred wanted to accomplish was to free Arthur from all the degrading duties. But the problem was that Alfred wasn't able to let go.

This time however, a new issue was brought up. Arthur mentioned that Alfred was playing with his feelings? Did that mean, the angel was not trying to approach him because he was trained to pleasure him? That thought lightened up a spark of hope.

It was unbelievable.

Alfred was trapped between the ornate wall and the angel's body tightly pressed against him, making the other's intentions and point pretty clear.

The king gasped, fingers digging into nothing, as they met the solid surface of the wall. He was forced into seeing the other in the eyes, they were so angry.

"I..." he wanted to once again deny everything, because when being cornered, his childish nature kicked in. However, even someone like Alfred knew that he couldn't run away this time.

"I want you," he whispered. His eyes shifted again. He did not have the courage just yet. "I want you all the time. Whenever I see you and most of the time when I can't see you, I've been wanting you. I am filled with so much affection, but- but also lust. I can't help picturing you under me and me inside of you- I...oh God this is so embarrassing." The blush on his face was all too visible.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 am

"Yes. Playing with my feelings. One minute its like you can not get enough of me but the next you are pushing me away and ignoring me. It is confusing as I dont know where I stand. The other day in the ship, when you kissed me, it felt like you really meant it. Like you could actually care for me. I never thought when I got into this position the person I would end up with would actually care."

Alfred saying that he did want him was a suprise. What came as more of a suprise was the detail the other went into. He actually wanted to do that. "Well, holding this in is not going to help you. Or either of us."

Pushing away from the wall a bit Arthur reached down and squeezed Alfred through his trousers.

"And maybe you can finaly do what you have been wanting to do."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Alfred held back the moan struggling to come out at the direct touch.

"I thought...you were simply doing your job," he forced himself to say. "You looked so broken when you were given to me...so empty and as if you were just submitting to your fate. And I took advantage of you that night, I felt so guilty afterwards." He just wanted to make those green eyes look alive again.

However, it seemed like he wasn't the only one who had been wanting. "Do you...do you want me, too?"

The fear of rejection tingled uncomfortably beneath the young king's skin, but he was hopeful. His hand lightly touched the angel's, which had been teasing him through his trousers.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 pm

He kept his hand exactly where it was, not moving it away or pressing in more than it already was.

"At first I thought of this as an obligation I needed to do. If I couldn't do this then what could I do? But after that kiss and you letting me fly, it made me think that you care about me as a person and not just a sex slave. It is hard to see this as just an obligation when the person could genuinly care."

Arthur smled, staring up at Alfred through his lashes. "As for wanting you, I do want you. But I also want someone who cares. It would be a lot easier knowing I am not just a sex slave."

Feeling Alfred's hand on his Arthur gave him another squeeze, teasing him even more through his trousers. "So come on. You know you want to do something."
Arthur smirked, one to show he knew exactly what to do to get Alfred going. He raised himself just enough to be speak into Alfred's ear and making his voice lower and more breathy whispered right into it "Alfred." while purposely giving another squeeze of his hand.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Alfred's eyes fluttered— he stared at Arthur through half-lidded eyes. His breathing was calm but clearly audible for the other. Suddenly, it dawned on him that he had been real stupid all throughout the past days, though he couldn't care less at the very moment. Not when Arthur was pressed against his needy body, clearly wanting it too.

"I do care for you. At this moment you're the most important person to me." Alfred was slowly leaning his head towards the slightly shorter angel, who was really openly inviting him now.

"But..." he whispered and then bit Arthur's earlobe. "As much as I care for you..."

Suddenly, he had ceased Arthur's shoulder, grabbed him by the arse and spun him around, so that their positions were reversed. It was now Arthur, who was pressed against the wall— and they were practically squeezed against each other. The king's concubine's thigh was lifted up by Alfred's strong hand, making it easier for him to get closer to Arthur, fitting in like a puzzle piece to its pair. And like this, he had better contact with Arthur's crotch.

The king was needy for friction.

They were so close that their noses kept bumping against the other. Alfred nipped hurriedly on the angel's lower lip but didn't quite kiss him. He was too pumped with adrenaline and desire to complete such a tender act.
He wanted to touch, but he wanted to touch everything at once, if it was possible.

"As much as I care for you...I really want to ravish you tonight. I have been holding it in all this time (just a little over a week, really) and I think, now that you actually invited me to do you, I'll explode."

He stared in the other's eyes with such intensity, as if he was trying to burn a hole into those pretty gems. "And I'll tell you one thing— that I will do you. Real good. Good enough to make you beg for more and more." His body language screamed restless need, but his voice was barely above a whisper and sounded almost composed, spoken like an offering.

Last edited by King of Spades on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 pm

The position reversal made Arthur gasp loudly when he hit the wall, fingers digging into it as he met the solid surface behind him (much like Alfred had previously). The feeling his thigh being lifted and Alfred stepping closer to him so that they were pressed againest each other made him groan.

"Come on then. Do me. Let's see if you can make me beg." he ground out after struggling to tear his eyes away from the intensity of Alfreds gaze.
He was being pinned to a wall by the man who ran the entire kingdom of Spades. A man who was staring at him with such intensity in brilliant blue eyes that it caused him to shiver. It was a lot hotter than he expected and he didn't know wether the blush forming across his face was from arousal or how insanely warm it felt suddenly.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Alfred had always liked challenges. Taking Arthur's hand, he kissed the back of it with a smirk. "With pleasure." And oh what kind of pleasure it was going to be.

He honestly didn't know how he could muster so much confidence in his ability to make 'Arthur beg for more'. It's not like he had lots of experience. But somehow, sexual talent was the least of his concerns. Tonight, he felt like the man, who could rock another man's life by making him come like no other. It was stupid, but aroused boys don't know stupid.

As dense as he was, he still didn't miss the blush on Arthur's cheeks. Was Arthur turned on by his words or by something else entirely? "Tell me, what horny thing were you thinking about?" His free hand had travelled over to caress Arthur's nape, his jawline and collarbones. His tongue teased the skin behind the angel's ear.

The mere atmosphere made him ridiculously happy and also ridiculously hard. And he was now slowly rubbing his clothed erection in between Arthur's legs for friction, making him moan softly.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 pm

"It's hot." he moaned out as Alfred teased the place behind his ear with his tongue. The feeling of that as well as the other hand teasing around his neck and jaw him made him wiggle; which in turn ground him into Alfreds erection making him give a small moan of his own. "I'm being pinned to a wall. By a man who runs an entire kingdom. It's... It's hotter than I expected."

He was well on the way to getting hard himself, and lifting his other leg up to wrap firmly around Alfreds waist he carefully ground downwards into the erection he could feel there. His arms wiggled there way round Alfred's shoulders and neck which just pressed Alfred closer to him.

"A lot hotter than I expected."

His clothes, that he hadn't bothered to change out of while waiting for Alfred to show up, were starting to feel uncomfortable now.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

This man— he was going to be the death of Alfred. The way he moved his lower body through the slight rolls of those sinfully talented hips, it stimulated his growing erection immensely. And he had to be careful, if subtle teases through the confinement of their fabrics were enough to make him react in such a way, then he really needed to muster all the self-control he had.

By now Arthur was pretty much latched on to him, but Alfred found himself not minding the extra weight. He had been borderline inhumanly strong since he had tossed a bison in the air when he was just a toddler. Oh well, perhaps it was inhuman.

He tasted Arthur's lips, kissed him deeply and open-mouthed. He was greedy to taste and explore everything with his tongue in Arthur's welcoming mouth. Meanwhile, his hands were fondling with Arthur's clothes, trying to find out how to get him naked as quickly as possible. The advantage of Arthur's low-cut clothes, that were meant to accomodate his wings, was that they were easy to slip off without the hassle of undoing buttons. With merely a flick of his fingers, the soft fabric slid down the angel's smooth skin. It was too perfect. Getting hot angel, check. Clothes almost removing themselves on their own, check.

He grinned and kept kissing the other desperately. His hot fingers swept over Arthur's rosy nipples, the other hand fumbled with the trousers, as he wanted to see him fully exposed in front of him. Slowly, because their position didn't allow a faster pace, more and more white skin was revealed. The distinctive hipbones, the firm thighs and— Alfred nearly gasped— Arthur's beautiful cock that was stirring alive.

"So," his voice came out hoarse, "if I, the ruler of Spades, were to bend down on my knees to suck you off, would you find it less hot?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Arthur shivered as more of his skin was revealed. The room felt cold with how hot his whole body was at the moment. He moaned into the kiss as he moved his tongue againest Alfred's, trying the best he could to push their tongues back into Alfred's mouth but failing and just letting Alfred take the lead.

When fingers swept over his nipples his whole body jolted and he let out a pathetically high pitched and long whine into their kiss. That... That felt absolutely fantastic for some reason. He didn't even know he was that senseitive there.

By the time Alfred had gotten him fully naked he was well on the way to becoming fully hard and was red faced and panting from their kiss. His next words made him visably shiver as he arched up and ground his growing erection between them. "No. That would be... Would be extremely hot."

He had never been given a blowjob before. He knew how to give one, and make it fantastic, but never had he been on the receiving end. His thoughts were that it must feel really good if Alfred's reactions were anything to go by on their first night. He couldn't help it when he leant forward and kissed the other again, firmly reminding himself not to leave marks where it could be seen and without permission, as he gentle bit at Alfred bottom lip.

He couldn't help but think he was missing two rather important things right now though but paid no attention as he twisted his hand in Alfred's shirt.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Alfred smirked knowingly, rose his hand a last time to caress Arthur's cheek before he stepped back to strip himself from his interfering night robe. As if he had foreseen that he would get lucky that night, he had worn something that only needed a swift pull of the fabric belt to make him instantly bare. The silk just dropped to the ground and unceremoniously revealed Alfred's toned skin and muscular build. There was no patience for teasing striptease.

The two of them were uncovered, showing off their hard cocks with only a little bit of shame. One was trained for situations like these, the other simply didn't know the meaning of shame.

Slowly, Alfred settled on the floor on his knees and eyed Arthur's penis with interest. For some reason he had lost a bit of his confidence. Arthur had obviously known how to give a blowjob but Alfred didn't. At least he knew that he should keep his teeth out of the job.

A little bit unsure he looked up to see Arthur's expression— and his insecurities disappeared. It didn't matter. At least not tonight.

Carefully, he took the already hard member in his hands and gave it a few gentle strokes and he found himself enjoying the feel of it between his palms. So, it would probably feel better inside his mouth. Alfred tilted his head with hooded eyes and gave the an experimental lick along the shaft and the tip.

It felt weird but he didn't feel disgusted. Why should he be? Arthur was gorgeous, through and through. Placing his lips on the tip, he slowly let it slide into his mouth. He didn't go any further than the tip, let his tongue rub with a slight pressure. Blue eyes darted up, wanting to see Arthur's reaction, also silently asking if he was feeling good.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Arthur eyed Alfred up and down when he undressed and watched with increasing interest when he got down on his knees infront of him. Fuck... He was actually going to do it? He shivered againest the wall he was still leaning on and stared down at the king with half lidded eyes when he glanced upwards.

He shuddered and let out a low moan at the hand and tongue moving across his cock. The tongue was a completely differnt sensation than he imagined; it was so warm and wet and hot. When the head of cock was engulfed in an even hotter and warmer mouth he couldn't help but moan softly and close his eyes.

With his eyes closed he didn't catch Alfred looking up at him but the light flush covering his face and rather pleased expression proved that he was enjoying it so far. His hand clenched and unclenched as he firmly reminded himself he could not grab onto Alfred's hair. He could feel how nervous the other was and did not want to shock him or cause harm by pushing him further down on his erection.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 am

Judging by Arthur's wanton expression, he knew he could go bolder and let his mouth take in more of his length. Well, the technicalities in itself were not the most pleasurable, though he did see why people still do it anyways. Because seeing one's partner be lost in pleasure under their ministration was giving them pleasure as well. As he took more in, not forgetting to play with his tongue, he couldn't help but moan. He wasn't touching himself at all, but everything from a hard cock in his mouth to the erotic expression of Arthur, it was enough to set up a longing fire in him.

Alfred slurped and even attempted to take everything in, but he found himself almost gagging. An amused smirk spread upon his lips and his eyes laughed. "Seriously, you ain't the smallest dick out there." Almost immediately he resumed massaging the hard penis and let it slide into his mouth with a hum again. "Mhmm..."

Oh god. He felt so lewd. And admittedly like an adult. Another low moan escaped him. He had too much fun down there. And he wanted Arthur to cum hard into his mouth. Naturally, he had to voice out his opinion. "Whenever you wanna come, don't warn me."

Last edited by King of Spades on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 am

The moaning around his cock made him arch off the wall with a small pleasureable cry; the vibrations from it sending shocks throughout his body. His mouth opened to let out pants and whines. What Alfred lacked in technique, that Arthur knew he himself had, he definetly made up for it with enthusiasm with the way he was moving his tongue and trying to take as much as he could into his mouth. The comment about his size making his already flushed face slightly darker.

Arthur was slowly loosing his balance, his legs steadily buckling as he struggled to keep himself standing as they shook from pleasure. He clearly voiced this pleasure with a series of cries, groans and whines which were getting louder along with his moans.

"Alfred... A-Alfred... Aaah." he didn't want this to stop but he could feel he was going to come soon. He whined, simaltanisiously wanting Alfred to keep going and make him come but also wanting it to never end.
He glanced down and seeing Alfred kneeling below him with his cock in his mouth was almost enough to make him come. He was just holding on.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 am

At this point Alfred had sped the pace of his sucking up- his head bobbed his head up and down, Arthur's cock disappearing and reappearing from his mouth. Both eyes were squeezed shut as he was slowly getting dizzy from the frantic movements. Alfred groaned at the sensation of Arthur's penis pulsating against the walls of his mouth.

Arthur was starting to lose the strength in his legs and was about to double up, so Alfred had to place his hands on the angel's thigh and waist to steady him. That also prevented him from arching and thrusting into Alfred's mouth. The king wanted full control.

Feeling that Arthur was close, he removed the hand that was steadying the other's waist, and moved to fondle the neglected balls. Just a slight massage in contrast with his frantic sucking and licking.

Alfred couldn't wait to have more of Arthur. He wanted to be inside him. His body burned in longing.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:13 am

Keeping his eyes firmly shut Arthut shook and cried out in increasing pleasure. His hands were trying to find somewhere to grip and he went for digging his nails into the wall. The feeling of being held in place was to much when coupled with the increased sucking and now the hand teasing his balls. With a loud gasp, and what may have been a scream of Alfred's name before it got lost in a loud moan, he came.

His whole body shook through his orgasm and Arthur hadn't realised he had thrown his head back against the wall behind him because he was to lost in pleasure. He felt like his legs could barely support him as he finaly finished coming into Alfred's mouth and let out a long whine, his body still spasming every now and then.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am

Arthur came and the sticky liquid filled his mouth, and he had attempted to swallow it but found himself not being able to handle the taste and consistency, so the cum ended up trickling out from the corners of his mouth, down his chin. Alfred panted, eyes dark and clouded by lust. So he jumped up and promptly held Arthur in a dead grip, pressing him to the wall. Greedily, he caught the concubine's mouth in a fierce kiss, tongue pushing its way into the moist cave that had let loose some of the most erotic noises .

His hands roamed over Arthur's sides and settled to squeeze the soft but firm arse. His hard penis rubbed against Arthur's groin, trying to gradually reawaken the sated member. Alfred couldn't breathe normally any longer, his heart seemed ready to leap out of his chest.

Alfred grabbed Arthur's right leg slightly above the knee and lifted it to the side. "I...want to be inside of you. I want to," he gulped, "Fuck you against this wall and let you feel me as a whole. You will cry out my name and laugh in joy."

His other hand began to snake its way to rub against Arthur's entrance.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

He once again moaned when Alfred held and pushed him against the wall. His mind was completely clouded from his orgasm and he didn't feel like he was completely lucid at the moment, still to high on the pleasure. He didn't even fight back in the kiss and just let Alfred dominate his mouth, tasting his own come inside the others mouth and tongue.

Alfred rubbing himself against him only made Arthur let out a low groan, panting into Alfreds shoulder from where he had dropped his head to when he felt the kings hands moving across his skin before setting on his arse and squeezing.

When Alfred said about fucking him up against the wall all he could get out was a quick "H-hah. Sounds... like a good idea." before he shuddered at the hand rubbing against him.

Something at the back of his mind was bugging him, like he was forgetting something really important. Even with all his training he could not collect his thoughts together enough to work out what it was right now and whined for Alfred to 'just do it, fuck me againest the wall'.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:05 am

Alfred knew the anus was no stretchy place, so he had to help out a little bit— which was why his fingers were rubbing around the ring of Arthur's entrance. He bit his lip and tried to stick one finger into the hole. And found it to be really difficult to do. Maybe one finger wasn't enough, he had to use at least two fingers to make it looser?

So a second finger joined the first, and it turned out that it had gotten even more difficult to enter. Alfred frowned and pushed further, gritting his teeth.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 am

Arthur gasped, the pleasure haze he was previously in suddenly broken by a sharp pain of something trying to push its way into him without a form of lubrication.

Oil! That was what he was missing. Arthur would have smacked himself if he wasn't to occupied with trying voice out to Alfred to stop pressing a figer into him. Just as he went to open his mouth to say something a pained yell came from him at the feeling of two fingers trying to force their way inside instead of the previous one. It hurt. There was a painful burn and sting that was not at all pleasureable.

Arthur did the only thing he could think of; struggle and try push away. He uselessly flapped his wings againest the wall but being so pressed up againest it they struggled to stretch out fully and it ended up hurting more than he expected. "F-fuck! Stop!" he managed to gasp out finally "You need oil of some sort!" He was still trying to push away from the fingers.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next