Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 3 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 pm

The all-smiles turned into a confused expression. "Huh? I know we aren't exactly related, but I can imagine that with time we could totally become awesome friends, almost like brothers!" He was so excited to think about the amazing things that they could do. Yes, he was sure he could overcome the lust.

"I've always wanted someone who would want to play with me and go on really cool adventure trips. Well, it's pretty late, since I'm not a kid anymore, but I think we'll manage." The king played with the compass and large map on the captain's desk.

Absentmindedly, he even started to circle some potential places he wanted to visit.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 3 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Arthur hoped that Alfred would never ask him to call him brother. That would be creepy and disturbing beyond words. The idea of becoming friends was rather appealing however, it would be nice to be seen as a friend if he were to keep being the kings concubine.

Arthur sat down on the cabins bed, he figured it was extremely comfortable for a bed on a ship, suprisingly soft. Folding one leg over the other he leant back on his elbows and smiled. "Alfred?" he asked, and waiting for the other to turn round. When he did the smile turned a bit more sultry as he shifted so the shirt seemed to cling to his chest "Where are the places you plan to visit then?"

He was obviously not trying to be seductive in anyway, not at all, he could just not think of a reason for why Alfred would bring him to the captains private cabin.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Gah! Arthur was really dead set on making it harder for him! Why was he on the bed, once again posing as if inviting the king to take him then and there. Alfred glared at the other for trying to foil his pure attempts. And also, something stirred in him at the sound of his name being called out so casually. It's been ages since someone had called him by his name.

It was always Your Majesty, Your Grace and whatnot. And Arthur had said his name so easily with his voice made of honey and everything nice. Slowly, Alfred suspected that Arthur wasn't at all interested in the places he wanted to visit. He...he just wanted to do his...job.

"I want to visit the most southern border of Spades. It's a chain of islands, guarded by titans and mysterious sea creatures. The place in itself is a mystery to most people. I myself have never been there before."

He hesitated. He really wanted to sit beside Arthur. A slight whine escaped his guarded lips.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 pm

The glare threw him off. What had he done to be glared at? He almost froze completely still at it before relaxing. From what he had heard Alfred was a very good King. He would not hurt someone unless they deserved it.
"I have heard that it is very nice down there." he replied carefully "The scenery is meant to be fantastic and the mystery of the place gives it a whole differnt feeling."

The whine was interesting. Granted he just caught it but it was still interesting. Getting up off the bed he stepped closer to the map and looked it over. "You know, I dont actually know that much on the gerography of Spades."

Turning his gaze to meet Alfred's oddly blue eyes he spoke again, this time lowering his voice "Maybe I should be taught a lesson on it?"
Slowly he started to lean towards Alfred's face, not breaking eye contact.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 pm

When Arthur started to approach him, he almost stepped back out of reflex, though he was able to catch himself and stand perfectly still. He acted unfazed. And there it was again. Arthur leant himself closer to Alfred and stared him in the eyes - it was an intense eye contact. The other actually moved his head closer until there were merely inches between the two individuals. The low voice and the choice of words tickled his senses.

But Alfred managed to box himself out of Arthur's gravity, just before he could close the space between them. Instead, he broke eye contact and turned to observe the map. "Spades is surrounded by water. We own the biggest territory, though more than sixty percent of it consists of the surrounding seas. We have three main islands and about ten smaller ones. The northern border is the only one connected to the mainland. A chain of mountains separate our land from the Hearts."

There was a lot more to be said but he wasn't sure if Arthur was that interested. After all, heaven was probably more impressive.

Even though Alfred had broken eye contact, they were still very close. Their shoulder touched and Alfred's arm was stretched out past Arthur's waist in order to point at the landmarks on the map.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Was... Was Alfred actually giving him a lesson on Spades geography? He stared dumbly for a moment at the side of the others head while he pointed out places he was talking about on the map. What the hell was going on? He was meant to be kissing the King right now, doing his job, instead of listening to him ramble on about geography of all things. Arthur highly doubted that Alfred missed his suggestions, with the whine he made when Arthur was on the bed and the intensity of their gaze before he pulled away showed that Alfred knew what he was doing.

The only reasons Arthur could think of for Alfred ignoring his advances were he was either worried about doing it in the captains cabin the first time he was ever onboard the ship or he was actually ignoring him.
Arthur chose to believe the first one. It was obviously nerves of dong anything somewhere not in his actual bedroom. He would just have to show him that it was okay, besdies, no one would come barging into the captains quarters without a valid reason.

He moved so that more of his arm was touching Alfred where the shoulders were previously just touching, moving so that he was at a better angle to lean on the table the map was on. "What about this area here?" he slowly dragged his finger across a section of the map on the west side near the northern border. He kept his voice low and quite as he moved his finger across the map and circled it carefully around the area he was pointing too.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 am

The king's breath hitched. Arthur was close- too close. His mind turned into a nervous goo, the geography of Spades was lost momentarily. The spot that Arthur's finger was circling, what was that again? The Dragon Valleys or the Blue Forest? Damnit, Arthur! He shot the other another accusing glare, though this time his cheeks had a rosy tint. "Th-that's erm, that's...I forgot." Alfred let his head hang in shame.

"You are making me hella nervous," he then finally said in a barely audible whisper. His hands fidgeted and tugged at his own coat. This man made him lose every majesty and autority, had Arthur been some kind of ambitious evil overlord, who was dead set on seducing Alfred for power, he would probably have succeeded sooner or later. The young king shook his head, no he wasn't that weak. And Arthur had no such ambitions.

Which was even sadder.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 am

Arthur blinked before stepping away, he was close enough to just catch Alfreds whisper, which was saying something with how quite it was said, and the others reactions clearly showed that he was indeed nervous. Making Alfred nervous was never his intention and actually seeing the young King act like that was not in anyway fun.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, I never meant to make you nervous." he said quitely as he stood a respectable distance away now. Arthur even focused on looking at Alfred's coat, keeping his head down and not making eye contact.

His wings which were usually somewhat away from his body when he stood (an instinct for a quick way to take flight should the need arise) were flat aginest his back now. Arthur knew that his wings could somewhat display his emotions, they moved involuntary to show certain feelings, and right now with them being in no way stretched out it was obvious he was trying to make himself look as small as possible.

"It was never my intention to do that."

If he was honest, Arthur was now scared. He knew stories of angels that had been caught and brought into being concubines for nobles and royalty that had displeased the person they were a concubine for. They were usually punished and some of the punishments were downright horrifying. One such story he heard of had the noble breaking one of the angels wings. He knew Alfred was a good King but the fear was still there. He didnt think he would be able to survive something like that.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 am

He instantly felt sorry, he hadn't meant to scare the angel. It was a little bit fascinating how he could practically witness the fear in Arthur's very figure. Soothingly, he touched the other's shoulder and bent down a little bit so that he had to look up to Arthur, making himself smaller and less intimidating. "Hey...hey, I didn't mean to frighten you. I meant that you're just too- too gorgeous for me to handle." He sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry, okay? I promise you that I would never punish you or treat you violently."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 am

He tensed when a hand touched his shoulder. Mind swirling with thoughts of being punished in differnt ways he did not notice that the touch was light, soothing, too worried with how he would get through punishments. When Alfred bent down and looked up at him Arthur blinked and made eye contact again. He was not getting punished?
Arthur visably sagged in relief and started breathing again. He hadn't noticed he had even held it after Alfred touched his shoulder.

"T-thank you. It's good to know you would never do that. I thought... I had upset you." he said quitely. "I really did not mean to make you nervous." it was then he blushed a light pink when he realised the other thing Alfred said. Alfred had called him gorgeous. He could not think of a time someone had actually called him that.

Arthur smiled, it was a small smile but not a forced or polite one. The relief that he would not be punished and the strangelittle compliment had him actually smiling.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 am

Arthur's smile was so sweet that Alfred couldn't help the throb of his heart. There really was no escape. There was something within him that wanted to protect the angel from all harm.

Alfred, the king of Spades, always took care of his possessions. Hadn't he been thinking about how he would never see Arthur as an object? One part of him wanted to value his concubine as a friend and then again, he got off to the notion of owning Arthur.

But he was serious when he said that he would never treat Arthur badly. Alfred approached the other and engulfed him in a warm embrace. "I'm sorry, okay?"

Last edited by King of Spades on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

The hug was suprising but not unwelcome. After a moment of just being wrapped in the others arms Arthur hugged back lightly. It was warm and stangely comfy.

He lifted his head up so that he could speak clearer instead of it being muffled into Alfred's coat "I understand. I am sorry for making you feel that way and for thinking you would do something like that in the first place. You're not that sort of King."

The light pink colour on his face was from the hug, it was a very warm hug.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 am

Somehow, it happened to be quite a set of meaningful words to Alfred, to be acknowledged as a king who was gentle. A good king. That's all Alfred wanted to be. A few years back he wanted to be a good hero but then he realised that he should concentrate on beeing a good king to his people instead. Heroes were meant to make people euphoric, happy, and fill them to the brim with adoration. A king had to guarantee a sustainable life for all.

"Thank you," he breathed out. Gently, he cupped Arthur's face, feeling the smooth cheeks underneath his palms, and smiled adoringly. Yes, Arthur wasn't a possession after all, for he gave Alfred value. He made the king worthy.

His lips touched Arthur's tenderly. Slowly and shallow at first, just a kiss of adoration. And then he found himself wanting more. He deepened the kiss, tilted his head slightly, so that their noses wouldn't bump against each other. He wanted so much more, and kissing Arthur was like playing at the edge of a vortex. At any moment he could simply succumb to his desire. Because Arthur felt soft and yet strong. Because Arthur was there, seducing him, intentionally and unintentionally.

But he then remembered the guilt he felt. Arthur didn't want this. Arthur was not a sex slave, he had promised himself.

Reluctantly, he broke the kiss. He licked his lips to taste everything that remained from the magical moment.

"I think, we've seen enough of this ship."

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

The kiss was rather unexpected. Alfred did not seem like the type of person who would start anything like this anywhere but the bedroom (if his earlier reactions to things were anything to go by) but it did not make the kiss any less enjoyable or tender. When Alfred deepened it and tilted his head Arthur also turned his head, to get a better angle between the two of them.

The kiss was fantastic and not anything like the ones they shared the night before which were full of lust and Arthur trying to get Alfred in the mood. Arthur could not help but close his eyes and just get lost in it as he brought himself a tiny step closer to the other. All he could feel was Alfred. Alfred kissing him, Alfred's hand on his cheek. His wings fluttered slightly away from his back.

Then it was broken. He was stepping away from him and saying they should go? Arthur blinked slowly, in a daze, as he tried to work out if Alfred actually said they should go. Snapping his mouth closed (it was still open from their kiss and his slightly quicker breathing) with a click he nodded. "Of course, Your Majesty, please lead the way."

What was wrong with this man?! All day he had pretty much ignored him, babbled on about stupid things and then he initiates a kiss himself only to step away and say they are leaving? Had he not just said that Alfred was a good king? Yet here he was, pretty much playing around with him! Arthur felt like punching something but kept a blank face and followed when Alfred walked out of the cabin.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Alfred remained blissfully unaware of course, thinking that he was doing the right thing. His hands longed to touch Arthur's every inch of shin and his lips hungered for more kisses. However, his conscience was content with his decision. So he kept walking out of the ship, minding his steps as the wooden ramp was rather rough; he was gentlemanly as well and lead the angel by taking his hand.

The city was significantly less crowded now, especially since the sun was beginning to set and the night was getting closer. And everybody wanted to spend the rest of the evening in their homes or in the safety of some taverns. That was why he decided to take a carriage back home to the castle. He wasn't too eager to put himself in unnecessary danger- the night always bore hidden evils and frightening mysteries. It was best to head home as fast as he could.

Back in the castle they had dinner, just the two of them. The fireplace was filling the small dining hall with warmth, because it was a chilly night.

Alfred didn't say much. Apparently, even he was unsure of what to say to Arthur, who was seemingly acting normal but lacking the sweet smile that he had worn before.

And even as they retreated to the king's chamber Arthur was still acting weird. But Alfred decided to brush it off.

On the bed he discovered a pair of cute night garments. They were perfect for Arthur, who's wings always needed a special cut for the wings. The servants really thought of everything.

"Look, Arthur! So cute! It looks so warm and snuggly." Better than the oversized or the too short things Arthur had been wearing. Those had been way too alluring for Alfred to resist.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

The ride in the carridge back to the castle and the following meal was spent with Arthur still fuming over what went on in the ship. The two did not talk much besides the usual polite conversation. He was angry, he may be a concubine but he knew that it was wrong to play around with him. Expecially when he tried so hard all day to get Alfred to do things and when something does happen the other backs off and dismisses what happened as if it was nothing.

Arthur eyed the nightwear once they got to the Kings chambers, the material did look to be made out of something that would be warm, and as Alfred put it 'snuggly'. It consisted of two parts; some loose trousers that would be comfortable to wear while sleeping and a short sleeved top half that buttoned up at the front (at least he would be able to put this on himself) and the collar fell closer to his shoulders instead of up near his neck, along with the low cut back for his wings. The colour a light pastel purple, which complimented Alfred's own darker blue nightwear.

"It does look cute." he replied as he took the clothing and walked away to chang. Once out of his day clothes and into the night ones Arthur looked at himself in the mirror. He did look cutesy. The whole cut of it made him look cute. Rubbing his temples for a moment he took a slow deep breath before putting another polite smile on his face and walking back to the main chamber and the bed.
Alfred was aready there and changed. Arthur may be angry about what happened but he didnt know wether he should just get on the bed and go to sleep or if Alfred wanted to do anything else tonight.

He was so confused by all of Alfred's mixed signals. It was like one minute he could not get enough of him, the next acting like he was nothing and ignoring him or behaving as if they were just friends.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 am

Arthur looked so cute, he wanted to cuddle him all night. Oh well, that and other things too, but he reminded himself to strengthen his self-control. He crawled under the covers and looked at the angel, who was distantly standing opposite of the bed, expectantly. "What are you waiting for? Aren't you tired?"

He waited until Arthur was finally approaching the royal bed, then he scooped the other closer to himself and nuzzled his neck. He might as well make himself comfortable. The king sighed into Arthur's neck, at the same time taking in the fresh scent. "I don't know why I'm keeping you in my room, you know. It's not like you're my husband or anything. But I guess it feels nice to share the bed."

About to find sleep, he suddenly realised that he'd forgotten to talk about Arthur's odd behaviour. While he had tried to wave it off as his imagination, he couldn't help but notice that the angel was sort of silent during the rest of the night. "Is there something you would like to tell me?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 am

Being scooped up and cuddled was again not something he expected. Alfred had just gotten into the bed and Arthur expected them to just go to sleep. He stared in shock as his neck was nuzzled into.

There were many things that Arthur could tell Alfred; how he was confused over what he wanted, that even though he was Alfred's concubine the other should not play around with him by messing with his emotions (and didn't Arthur feel like a hypocrit there?), how everything was just so differnt to what he used to know.

"It's nothing, Your Majesty, just been a long day." Alfred looked like he was about to drop off to sleep any minute now, but he could not help but think that maybe a small truth would stop Alfred from prying and maybe get something that he sorely missed out of him. "that and being outside made me want to go flying again."

Arthur was not allowed to go flying when he was being trained. Like they expected him to fly off and not come back. While he had dreamt of doing that he had no where to go if he did and hopefully Alfred would let him fly even a little bit.

Sighing, he curled up loosely and shifted to make himself a bit more comofrtable under the covers.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

That statement was enough to make Alfred's eyes shot up and be perfectly awake again. As if on reflex he let his eyes rest on the folded wings. "You're forced to be earthbound? Do you want to fly again?" Afterwards he simply felt like an idiot. Of course Arthur wanted to fly agaim. And seeing the distant gaze of him made Alfred want to fulfill that wish that would make the angel feel free again.

But what was the uncomfortable tug in his heart? Alfred found himself grasping Arthur's wrist as if trying to keep him from going anywhere else. His eyes were widened in worry. "Are you...going to fly away and leave me?"

Almost instantly he felt regret wash over him. He had no right to keep Arthur captured by his side, not when he had decided to not treat his as a possession. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that. If you...want...you can fly. But I would love to see you again some times," he said with a sad smile.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 am

"They would not allow me to fly during my training, I always had someone watching me. Then right after I finished I was brought here, so I've not flown for months now." he sighed staring upwards. "I really miss it..."

Alfred's hand on his wrist caused him to turn his head towards Alfred as he spoke. "No. No I wont leave." he answered in a quite voice. He had no where else to go anyway, and the castle was his home now.
"You would really let me fly?" Arthur could not help a hopeful look plaster itself across his face as he spoke with a tinge of disbelief in his voice. Just the thought of flying again, it was fantastic.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 am

Alfred was proud to say that he always kept his promises. He had promised Arthur to let him fly again, and the next day they were already standing in the gardens of the castle. Curious bystanders were shooed away and the king had given out the order to clear the gardens. No one should be around when Arthur took off from the ground. Maybe he simply wanted to be the only privileged one to see an angel fly.

The only ones allowed to attend the event were the court's painter. Alfred had insisted that he wanted to capture the magical moment in a painting, even though he was not the most artistically minded person in the kingdom.

"I'm so excited, Artie," he said, unable to stand still on his feet. "Can you do some tricks in the air? Like loopings and stuff like that? Gosh, I wish I could fly like you!"

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Arthur could not believe it when him and Alfred went out into the gardens the next day; he was actually going to fly again! He didn't even pay attention to Alfred's odd request that the whole area be cleared, he was much to happy to care. The painter he found odd though, but he could not help thinking that the man was extatic about what he was about to paint. Who got to paint a real angel in flight ater all?

Letting the nickname slide for now Arthur nodded. "I can do a few tricks, Your Majesty. Loops and midair rolls are genuinely the easiest of the tricks to learn."

Arthur could hardly wait to fly and it showed. He looked like an excited toddler who knew he was about to be given a carridge load of sweets. If he had less restraint he figured he would be bouncing up and down on the spot by now.

Glancing at Alfred for a moment he waited for a signal of some sort. Seeing a nod (or what he thought was a nod, he was far to excited to really pay attention) he unfurled and stretched his wings out fully before crouching just slightly and with a flap of his wings and a small kick off the ground he was off. Arthur laughed as he shot upwards, the sound happy and light as he flapped his wings to pick up speed. Smiling widely he held his arms out and let out another laugh as the wind rushed past him, whipping his hair back, before tucking his wings in a bit and performing a large loop.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm

"Good God! Did you see that? Did you see that?" Alfred was violently shaking the poor painter's shoulders, who was astounded as well, but mostly ruffled by the king's hyperactive reaction. He even pointed out that he wouldn't be able to make a decent sketch if the shaking went on. But Alfred didn't really listen to what was said to him. He was too mesmerised by the scene above him. Never before was something so breathtaking in his eyes. The wings were widely spread out and Arthur's lithe body seemed so natural in the air. As if he belonged there.

The painter captured Arthur's loop performance, the very moment where his legs, back and head were arched like a bridge in the air, a smooth movement that followed the wind flow, eyes closed in perfect contentment. And the sun shone behind the angelic figure and its rays made him appear truly ethereal, like something holy.

The sun beams also made him look as if he was dissolving in the blinding light, which made Alfred panic for a moment. He was suddenly aware that he had no means and no power over Arthur, especially when he was flying up there, where he himself was bound to the earth, a subject to gravity.

How foolish, how arrogant of him to think that a mere king could own a celestial being.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Arthur was smiling widely as he kept flying around, he could not think of the words to describe how he was feeling, there were simply too many. All he could say that he was extremely happy, delerious really, to be back in the air. Tucking his wings in he did a free fall for a moment, plumetting downwards at a rather shocking speed to anyone watching, before snapping both wings back out and catching himself with ease. Oh how he missed this.

Arthur stayed stationary in the air then, bobbing up and down with each flap of his wings as he looked around. The view here was stunning. He could see for miles, Spades spanning out before him, towns and forests off in the distance. He could quite easily stay up here all day and just fly.

Tucking one wing a small bit in he did a series or quick sidways rolls before righting himself and slowly dropping down. The sunlight behind him shone through his wing feathers as he dropped back to the ground, making them seem even more beautiful than they were as they seemed to glow with the light. Arthur gently landed on his feet and with a small flutter folded his wings down.

"Thank you. For letting me do that. I haven't done that in months." He couldn't keep the smile off of his face and his hair was a windswept mess but Arthur could not care less. He felt like he could kiss Alfred right now but figured that it would not be proper too infront of the painter. No need to give the man a heart attack or anything.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Alfred waved the court painter off, who had promised him to deliver the finished painting in about two months as he excused himself. Finally alone, he practically leapt and hugged Arthur tightly. "You are the most beautiful being ever!" He said breathlessly. Inbetween his amazement was also relief that Arthur had come back to him, prompting him to tighten his embrace.

For the first time Arthur was beaming with smiles and laughter. He looked genuinely happy and Alfred too felt the happiness radiate and affect him. He promised Arthur that he was free to fly whenever he wanted, though he did not forget the hinted pleading of return. For he knew that the sky was the only thing that could give Arthur true happiness. Only there Arthur could experience freedom and Alfred understood that.

So, while his behaviour towards the angel remained affectionate, he never tried to animate the other into doing things that could potentially lead into something intimate. Alfred gave him hugs, gave the occasional kisses, but never anything that went beyond that.

During the first days Alfred was satisfied to find out that everything was going well. But as the days went by, he discovered with horror that instead of getting immune towards Arthur's appeal, he was getting more affected. Nights of sharing the same bed didn't make him get used to Arthur, it was evolving into pure torture, as his desire grew.

In the end he was firmly holding onto his resolution while he was growing more and more sexually frustrated. Good thing it didn't show. Only sometimes, when Arthur wasn't looking or currently being too preoccupied with flying, did he shoot the other lingering and longing glances.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next