Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 Empty The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 am

He was turning nineteen today, the youngest king of the four kingdoms. But nevertheless all royalties were present at his birthday celebration today - a party worthy of a king. Alfred King of Spades was happy to see so many people dressed in colourful garments on his special day, but he had to admit that it was getting tiresome.

Finally, it was time for his presents - his favourite part of the celebrations. Most of the gifts were grand and expensive but there were also interesting ones, he looked forward to those kind of presents the most.

The first one was a birthday gift by the King of Hearts. It was a a whole new ship meant to be under Alfred's very own command. A miniature of said ship was handed over to him, so that he could instantly marvel at its beauty. Alfred was elated. Some other gifts followed but none were nearly as amazing as King Ludwig's ship.

But then the King of Diamonds, accompanied by his Queen, appeared before his throne and bowed casually. The flamboyant monarch was always wearing this smirk that made everyone around him uncomfortable. This time though, he had something with him that made Alfred gasp in both amazement and disgust.

Attached to a golden chain was a creature with wings, shoulders hunched and face hidden behind the fringe of its golden hair. Everybody in the hall was murmuring, wondering how the hell the king was able to obtain an angel. A real one.

The creature appeared to be glowing and the wings were of a pure white colour, so spotless and clean. The angel wore nothing but a short toga that really only covered the necessary parts of its body. Alfred blushed at the sight.

"Erm...what is that?" He hesitantly asked.

Francis' grin grew. "This, my little young king, is an angel just for you. I accidentally caught him when I was hunting in the woods. God knows why he was there...such a beautiful creature. I would have kept it but then I thought about you. You could use a companion to keep your royal bed warm," he said with a lewd tone in his voice.

Alfred sputtered and blushed. "Why would I need someone like that? I-I will choose my bride just in time when I'm ready, thank you very much!"

"But, little king! I have trained this one to be one exquisite royal concubine. Just have some fun!" Francis winked and pushed the angel forward. He offered the end of the chain to the birthday child.

Alfred hesitated. He felt embarrassed...but somehow his hand seemed to move on its own and by the end of the evening he was holding a golden chain. "Th-thank you..."

Many guests wore amused expressions. 'Prince Alfred' had a concubine- how hilarious.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 pm

A few months ago Arthur was just minding his own business in some woods. It was nice to get out of the heavens and explore the card kingdoms for once. He did not remember much of what happened the day he was caught except for a snap of something and a dull pain in the back of his head a few moments later. He was still trying to work out whether he had been hit on the back of the head by something while perched on a tree branch (the snapping sound from a person down below) or the branch had snapped from under him. All he knew was that he woke up a while later in an overly plush bed with a headache in an elaborately decorated room and his training began to become a concubine.

Granted he was not pleased with becoming a concubine. There had not been any angel concubines in centuries; seeing a real angel was extremely rare after all. As the months drew on and his training continued he did admittedly become more or less used to the idea. Even if it still weirded him out somewhat.

Then the day came that he found out he was to be the royal concubine to the King of Spades. A gift to a soon to be nineteen years of age King. Arthur couldn’t help but scowl slightly at the thought. The boy had probably not been in many relationships being part of royalty and so young.

To have an angel as a concubine was a huge honour, only high nobilty and royals could ever afford them. To be given one as a gift was extremely rare.

Even with his training being brought in front of the King Alfred while wearing a toga so short it barely covered his arse and draped over one shoulder exposing half of his chest, while wearing a gold collar (adorned with sparkling spade sapphires) attached to a chain was humiliating. He could hear everyone present murmuring questions about him. He kept his head down and could not help but hunch his shoulders. His fringe shielded his face from being seen too much but he couldn’t help but peer from beneath it at the King he was meant to serve. He had to admit that he was quite handsome.

Having not paid attention to the conversation while sneaking peaks at the King of Spades, Arthur was caught by surprise when he was pushed forward. He almost stumbled but managed to stay upright; his wings fanning out and fluttering just slightly and involuntary from the sudden movement. He looked up just in time to see King Alfred take the other end of his chain.

Arthur bowed the best he could to Alfred while wearing such a ridiculously short toga before stepping forward and standing just behind him. He just had to wait until he was taken away to the Kings chambers now.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) he had already been ‘prepared’ before he was given to the King. He had been bathed in a number of oils (some of which Arthur was sure were rose scented), had most of his body hair shaved off (not that he had much in the first place, excluding his eyebrows and head hair) and other countless treatments before he was dressed.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am

For the remainder of the celebration he was also holding the golden chain, feeling awkward while doing so. He never dared to look the angel in the face for some reason, and a faint flush was permanent that evening. He blamed it one the wine.

Though one thing he did not understand. The angel might be a concubine now but Alfred saw no reason why he should be chained like that as if he were some kind of slave or show animal. Francis said concubine but the way the angel was presented to him reminded him more of a sex slave. Alfred shook his head and dismissed that disgusting notion right away.

The ball room was a blur of colours and Alfred did not pay attention. His palm felt sweaty.

"You know, I could share some amazing tricks on how to make an angel melt and be lost in pleasure," said Francis who had somehow managed to creep himself behind the young king.

"You can shove your tricks up your ass, Francis." Now that they were not during a public audience Alfred did not hesitate to be a little bit more colourful with his language. The other king feigned a hurt expression.

"Well, you will thank me sooner or later," he said and stalked off with feathery steps.

Later in his chamber he just sat there. The angel was seated at the edge of his canopy bed, while Alfred was on the armchair on the opposite side, staring at the blond angel. It was probably the most awkward moment in his life.

He probably should have just...dismissed the angel, given him an own room or something. But somehow, he kept him there in his room. His eyebrows twitched at his own stupidity.

Alfred cleared his throat and eyed the angel with more regal composure. He shouldn't show any sign of insecurity, as he did not wish to be seen as an immature brat. "So, tell me your name. Angels do have names, right?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

Arthur followed the King round the ball room for the rest of the night, it wasn't like he had much of a choice anyway, with the chain being held by the king.

As much as he had come to accept his new postion the chain was humiliating. Arthur felt like he was litteraly on show being led round the room. Who ever he was near would openly stare at him and murmur amongst themselves. The stiff shoulders remained the whole time the party continued up until they both found themselves in the Kings chambers.

He watched with a rather amused expression as Alfred sat in an armchair away from him as he sat on the bed. It was almost like he did not want to get to close. Arthur did not want to be in this position at all but the Kings reactions so far had been fun.

"My name is Arthur, your Majesty, and angels certainly do have names." Did he think angels just went round calling each other 'it' or something? Then he remembered something from his training. "But you can name me whatever you wish too."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Arthur, huh. Alfred chuckled. That didn't sound very angelic. "Your name is more one of a king rather than that of an angel," he said with a slight smile. He finally rose and took small tentative steps towards Arthur. Carefully, he released the collar around the other's neck - a slight touch was enough as he was now the angel's physical owner. How Francis obtained such a nasty magical chain was beyond him. "I'm sorry, I should have released you hours ago. But I don't know...why I didn't do that."

The heavy chain dropped to the ground with a muffled thump. And suddenly, he was back to the awkward moment where he didn't know what to do with the angel in front of him.

Now that he was so close, he finally took a good look at Arthur's face. He had a soft complexion, indeed. Alfred always pictured angels to be ambiguous if it came to their gender, and yet Arthur looked hundred percent male. Strangely enough, that fact did not make him any less attractive in Alfred's eyes. The king blushed at the thought.

"Your eyebrows are funny," he said with a shy chuckle. "But your eyes, they're such a vivid green. So pretty."

Alfred gasped. He did not just say that.

He instinctively stepped back, as if he was horrified by his odd words. He really needed to be more careful when being around an angel.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Arthur thought over this for a moment after hearing the King chuckle and what he said. King Arthur? "It does sound like something that would also suit a king, but what do you know of angels names King Alfred, if you dont mind me asking?"

He then visably relaxed when the collar was released from around his neck. While expensive and finely made, as well as magically altered to stay on him until his owner took it off, it was not the most comfortable thing to wear for hours. Arthur brought a hand up to his neck to rub at the thin red mark the collar left on his skin, barely paying any attention to the chain falling to the floor.

His 'funny eyebrows' twitched slightly at the comment about them but Arthur was clearly suprised with the next few words. His eyes widened slightly as he stared at the King. So far it had seemed as if the King had barely paid any attention to him and earlier in the ballroom when Francis said he had some tips the younger king could use Alfred didnt seem at all interested; just annoyed and flustered. It was true Arthur had vividly green eyes, he had been complimented on them plenty of times but as a concubine it was meant to be him complimenting the king. Making him feel good.

Coughing and blushing slightly Arthur looked at the floor below, "Is there something you would like me to do, sir?" he may as well see if Alfred did want something from him. Why else would he be in the others room after all?
"As King Francis said, I have been trained to be a royal concubine. I will perform whatever you ask of me."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 am

Once again Alfred had to fight his blush down. "A-are you okay with doing anything I say? I mean...we don't know each other at all, and don't you feel sad that you-" He did not finish his sentence, knowing well that he sounded like a hypocrite for saying that. He was the one who kept the angel chained up in public. "I'm sorry, it's just...I've never been in this kind of situation before."

"You know what?" He suddenly said, "We should just sleep together. I-I mean..." Alfred almost whacked his own head for his stupidity. "I mean, we should simply share the bed for the night. Me on the right side and you on the left, alright?"

Satisfied with his suggestion, he made himself ready for bed without even waiting for a reply from the angel. He disappeared behind the door of his closet and returned dressed down to his night gown (that had stars and stripes motifs). His oblivious grin did not waver until he spotted Arthur who hadn't moved from his position at all.

"Erm, don't you have anything else to wear? I mean...you could easily catch a cold wearing...that." He pointed at a vague spot of Arthur's body that might as well have been his exposed nipple, collarbone, neck or chin. Yeah, something around that area. Well, actually, down there too.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am

Arthur looked back up as Alfred started to ramble on about things. While it was true he was not completely comfortable with being a concubine he had gotten used to the idea and he knew he couldn't go back home now. Not after months of being away and being trained to be what was basically a royal sex slave. The other angels would probbaly not take him back. Arthur just raised an eyebrow slightly at king.

The raised eyebrow was quickly joined by the other when the king said they should just sleep together. Arthur instantly thought the other meant in a sexual way until a stumbeled explation was given and it was made clear that the King meant it in an entirely innocent 'lets just share the bed' way instead.

Arthur frowned when he watched Alfred turn around to go get changed. The other was nineteen years old, it was his birthday, he had been given a fully trained concubine as a gift from another kingdoms royal family; one that was indecently dressed in an extremely short toga, and yet he wanted to go to sleep. That was quite a blow to Arthur's ego to be honest. It was his pretty much his job to have sex and Alfred was planning on sleeping. He could not do much else with himself and if Alfred didn't want to do anything he was useless. He just managed to school his expression into something less hostile as Alfred came out of his cloest dressed in his night clothes.

"The only clothes I have are the ones I'm wearing right now." he didn't think it was worth mentioning that on most nights he was mostly expected to be naked. He did have a trunk of clothes but they were all pretty much the same small, barely coves anything style at the toga he was wearing.
"So its either sleep in this, go without or borrow something I'm afraid."

He absently played with the hem of his toga, pretending to think over is options.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Nobody could say that ALfred was one of the more insightful kinds if it was about reading atmospheres or expressions. So he remained blissfully unaware about Arthur's irritation that had been lingering in the air, barely concealed by the angel's act. In the end, no massive eybrows twitchings and raisings managed to make him stop for a while and actually ask if something was bothering Arthur.

Because if he had been observant, he would have noticed how the angel never really said anything about how and what he felt. It was always Alfred being emotionally loaded - filled to the brim with reactions of different variations; how he felt awkward, how he couldn't help the pink dusting cheeks, and so on and so forth like a walking caricature.

Genuine. Unfiltered open book.

But of course, Alfred never took a minute to analyse his character and quirks - he was a busy king after all.

"I could give you something to wear, though it's going to be too big on you. Strange, you don't seem that much shorter than me but your figure is still smaller. I wonder why..."

Alfred ended up offering a beige coloured nightwear. "Simple and clean suits you best. Such an innocent look," he said with a smile.

After letting Arthur change his garments (he had the decency to turn away) he went to help with the buttons. He left half of the buttons on the back undone for the wings. All the while his fingers happened to touch the porcelain skin above Arthur's shoulder blade. And for a moment the fascinated feeling was back.

"W-well...we should...just go to bed I guess," he stuttered.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am

He didnt exactly agree with the 'innocent look'. He was a concubine after all, not exactly innocent really. Arthurs eyebrow twitched again.

After taking the offered bed clothes Arthur started to get changed, folding his toga and placing his belt and the strings which wrapped round his calfs and ankles to imitate shoes on top. "Of course I am of a smaller build than you, angels fly." he replied as he pulled on the night wear. "Therefore we have a need to be agile and swift. The bigger you are the more work you have to put into flying." Thats not to say that all angels were slim. Arthur had a wiry slim build but had seen plenty of other angels with builds closer to Alfreds.

When Alfred stepped up to do the buttons Arthur carefully fanned his wings out to the side, spreading them to their full stretch on either side of his body, for Alfred to have easier access to the buttons. He knew that humans were oddly fasinated by wings and hopefully putting them on full display like that would encourage Alfred to do something at least. After a bit of thought Arthur decided to subtly shift them to best catch the light in the room resulting in light lightly glittering off the pure wite feathers in a rather beautiful way. He even put on a small faked shudder when the skin above his shoulderblade was lightly touched, letting a small yet noticeable breath of air pass his lips. Maybe exagerating touches and sounds would help as well.

At the mention of sleeping again Arthur nodded and folded his wings down close to his back in what would be the most comfortable position to sleep in for him. He would have to work on trying to seduce the King into doing things. He was either really dense and didnt know what Arthurs purose was or he just exceedingly awkward.
As he made his way to the left side of the bed (Alfred did say for him to take the left after all) he decided to also exagerate the way he moved his hips when walking, not enough for Alfred to know he was doing it on purpose but enough for him to notice if he was looking. When he made himself as comfortable on the bed as he could Arthur hummed and closed his eyes.

He would let Alfred act awkward for the night, get used to the idea of having a concubine. It was probbaly as difficult for him to get his mind around as the idea was when Arthur himself was first caught. He had to resist the urge to chuckle when he felt the bed slowly dip on the other side as Alfred awkardly got into his own bed.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 am

The nightwear was far too large and somehow Alfred liked how it looked like on Arthur...really, really liked it. Standing there, watching the angel walk over to his side of the bed with the light garment loosely hanging over his figure and yet still managed to accentuate the swaying hips, Alfred couldn't help but gulp his spit down. This concubine did a hardcore job in stirring up the king's sexual frustration.

"Well...feel free to wake me whenever I steal the duvet for myself, alright?" He said while covering his body under the warm and cosy blanket.

They then lay in silence but neither slept. He could practically hear the seconds go by and it was an agonisingly slow sound.

The silence was simply unbearable, so Alfred decided to break it.
"Erm...you really are my concubine now? Like...something like my wife- I mean husband?" In fact, it did feel like he was suddenly married and had yet to realise the full consequences.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 am

Keeping his eyes closed and staying loosely curled up under the duvet Arthur nodded. "I'll make sure to do that."

While the silence was opressing Arthur tried his best to get to sleep, but Alfred had to go and break it.
"The moment you took the chain from King Francis was the moment I became your concubine." he replied as he rolled over to look at the other. "And yes, I can for all intents and purposes be seen as a 'wife' or 'husband' without actually marrying you. If you were to however get married I would be below your future wife or husband."

Closing his eyes again he let out a slow breath as the room became silent again. Afetr a while of Alfred fidgeting he sighed. "Are you having trouble sleeping?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Alfred slowly nodded. "Yeah, I can't sleep. Sorry for bothering you, really. It's just...I'm used to sleeping alone and frankly I'm a little bit nervous. And you make me feel nervous, too." The last bit was added in a whisper. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not a clueless virgin or anything, even though I've only had women before (though only a few), but I've never shared the bed with someone for the night. Especially not with someone who's...been trained to please me in a, you know, sexual way."

It should have been easy to simply ignore Arthur. It was not like he was a responsibility now. But it was difficult to ignore such a fascinating person that was so ethereal in his appearance but at the same time held this broken expression in the depths of deep green eyes. Grace tainted by abandonment. It was so alluring. And Alfred didn't know anymore.

Arthur was the gift he never wanted but at the same time one that he had been longing for for years.

Without realising it, he was closing his fingers around Arthur's wrist. He released the other almost instantly - his eyes still hazy.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Arthur opened his eyes when Alfred started speaking again. It explained a bit about why the other was so jumpy around him at least. When he felt fingers closing around his wrist Arthur smiled; not a happy smile but one he put on to seem polite and hide his real emotions. He almost sighed in frustration when his wrist was let go but the look on Alfred's face showed he was having some kind of effect.

Smiling some more Arthur shuffled closer in the bed and dropped his voice a little. "I could help you get to sleep your Majesty. I know a few things that could help." By now he was laying right next to the king and bringing his hand dangerously close to the others leg without touching yet.

Although he couldn't help but wonder wether Alfred would skirt around his obvious sexual proposal by coming up with some other way of helping him get to sleep. Angels were quite well known for their voices; he hoped Alfred had not heard of that rumour
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 am

Arthur's hand lingered close to his leg- Alfred couldn't see it but he sure felt its presence. The blood in his veins rushed and he felt a nervous and yet excited distress.

"What kind of things?" He asked and didn't dare to blink. His eyes were fixated on the angel's mouth and clung to every single word he said. It was somewhat hypnotising and sounded a bit like a siren's call. But Alfred felt secure, for he wasn't facing a flesh eating siren, he was lying next to an angel. So he did not hesitate to shift his body closer to Arthur.

"Because I really can't sleep," whispered Alfred.

What was he doing?
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 am

Arthur hummed again and leant in closer, bringing his face within a few centimeters of Alfreds. It felt weird to be doing this but he had to. So without much thought he slowly, carefully dragged his fingers up the kings thigh, keeping the touch light as they got closer to the others arse.

"Oh. I can think of a few things." he whispered, still keeping the lower tone of voice, as he dropped his eyelids to half mast and finaly cupped one of Alfred buttcheeks. He gave it a light squeeze.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am

Alfred almost flinched at the touch. He should resist, he knew.

But why should he? Wasn't Arthur his concubine? The more time went by, it was getting even more difficult to understand why he had been hesitating to let the angel do his fucking work. It couldn't hurt, right? Well, servicing someone with one's own body was always degrading or hurtful...but then again, he was the king!

Arthur looked at him through his long lashes and Alfred felt hopelessly seduced. Not fair. Arthur wasn't playing fair. Now, Alfred also felt the urge to give the other a good squeeze here and there. He licked his lips.

"Arthur..." His voice turned husky.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Arthur saw the movement of Alfred licking his lips and with a small murmered "Your majesty" he leant forward and pressed his own to the others in a kiss. As he drew the kiss on he started to press harder and slowly swiped his tongue over the others mouth.

The hand resting on Alfred squeezed again, this time a bit harder, he then brought his hand up to slide under Alfreds top and ran his hand over Alfreds lower back.

He would take things slow at first unless he was prompted to go faster, or Alfred decided to take control. Alfred however didn't seem too sure about what to do and he did say he had only been with women before which made Arthur think that he should start things of slowly.

Arthur pulled back from the kiss a small distance and when he spoke he knew that the other could feel him speaking. "Is there something you would really like or do you want me to just do something?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am

Alfred managed to capture the angel's swiping tongue, guided it into his hungry mouth and deepened the kiss. At least he knew how to do that. He let his eyes flutter close and enjoyed the sensation of their shared kiss. There really was no difference between a kiss of love and a kiss of lust, he thought. It felt as lovely and tender.

His hand traveled from Arthur's cheeks, down his neck and caressed its way to his back where the wings were neatly folded. The transition between skin and wing had a peculiar texture and Alfred found himself stroking said spot for quite some time.

"Please, wear me out." He was a nineteen year old young man with practically no sexual encounters at all - and Arthur did things to him that made him want to be satisfied, to make up for the bottled up sexual frustration.

Arthur's neck was like porcelain. It was white and spotless, making him want to leave a mark there. Alfred licked the long neck across the adam's apple and sucked its side harshly. The love bite was glaringly red on top of the white skin canvas.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Arthur shifted so that the two of them were at a better angle and let Alfred do what he wanted with the kiss. When the kings hand traveled down his back he put on a faked shiver to try please the other but it quickly turned into a real one when fingers stroked where wings met his back. That place would always be rather sensitive but the touch felt more teasing at the moment.

He could think of a few ideas he could do to wear the other out but the feel of a tongue running along his neck was distracting.
Once the king was finished with marking his neck Arthur slipped a leg over Alfreds to straddle him before pushing the others top up and running his hands over the exposed chest and stomach. He started a slow rolling motion of his hips against Alfreds and was rather pleased to feel him hardening.

'I do know how to do my job then. I'm not completely useless at this.'

Throwing the thought out his his mind for now Arthur bent down (keeping the rocking of his hips going) and whispered "I'll need help with the buttons on the back of this shirt" in the kings ear before licking up the shell of it as he brushed his fingers across one of Alfreds nipples.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 pm

He was surprised when Arthur straddled him all of the sudden, so much that he thought he'd stopped breathing for a moment. "I can't believe this is happening," he muttered to himself. The slight touches over his chest caused him to shudder in both coldness and pleasure. The fingertips of the angel were fleetingly dancing over his skin, and Alfred felt like he was going to be driven mad that night. He wanted it to be more bold but the teasing little pleasures showed who was actually in charge that night. Alfred was completely under Arthur's mercy. The king's wall of self-control was broken down. And it was only the first night!

Alfred moaned. Arthur had begun to roll his unbelievable hips on top of him. He could feel himself harden- because of the friction but mostly because the sight was so erotic. He'd never seen someone move so sensually before. The way Arthur rolled his hips was as skillful as a court dancer of the eastern kingdom of Clubs.

"Fuck." Alfred threw his head back and cursed.

He let his hand wander across Arthur's thigh and let it disappear under the hem of the nightwear. Relishing the smooth skin, the hand was slowly wandering up to grab the angel's waist- he made sure to make a brief stop above the tip of Arthur's cock. That was how he also found out that the other hadn't been wearing anything underneath.

The other hand was already working on the buttons. Occasionally, he would stroke the wings as they felt nice and fluffy. He let the oversized garment drop down over Arthur's slender shoulder, revealing a pair of rosy coloured nipples, just waiting to be tasted.

Alfred's tongue licked one of the nubs- and it was probably just his clouded fantasy but it was the best thing that he'd ever tasted. "You taste good..." he whispered.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Arthur smiled down at Alfred when his hand started to move over his thigh, letting out a small quite whine that he quickly stopped when the tip of his cock was brushed over. He pulled Alfreds shirt off and threw it to the side, now starting to be bolder with his touches as he ran his palms across the newly revealed skin.

He would shiver lightly everytime at the touches to his wings and when the over large shirt fell down to reveal his chest he shrugged it off only to feel a hot, warm tongue flick across a nipple. He threw his head back and moaned, quickening the pace of his hips and delighting when Alfreds breath hitched again.

"I'm sure I do, but not as good as you."

Smirking Arthur bent down again and started trailing kisses down Alfreds chest, running his tongue over his nipples and stomach as he worked downwards. Once he reached the waistband of the kings trousers Arthur looked up at Alfreds face through his eyelashes and grinned before slowly pulling them down and off. He then wrapped his hand around Alfreds newly freed cock and squeezed watching closly for a reaction.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

Alfred didn't have time to appreciate Arthur's flawless body as he was swiftly kissing his way down until he had released the king's waiting penis. He bit his lips, trying to stop the pleased moans. And that goddamned concubine just had to smirk like that.

"A-are you really going to do it? Wh-what about you?" He couldn't be the only one to get any pleasure. Thinking straight was hard in this kind of situation but even Alfred was able to obtain some courtesy. "Is there anything that I could do for you? Hngh..." He bit his lip some more as his cock was beig teased again.

But then again, he could hardly believe that he was being so lucky tonight. Here he was, lying on his bed doing nothing, with an angel facing and playing with his cock.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

"You shouldn't be worrying about me right now." he replied while stroking Alfred cock. "I'll be fine."

He didn't let Alfred make a come back to that as he quickly leant down the last small distance and ran his tongue up the length of the others cock, starting at the base and moving his tongue over the tip before humming and taking as much into his mouth as he could.

Arthur worked on running his tongue over the slit before trailing it back down along the underside and sucking. His hands ran up and down Alfreds legs as he worked.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 am

"Fuck!" The king's eyes widened, as if he hadn't expected that to happen. The mouth around his erected cock wasn't that much a surprise but the sensation that blew his mind indeed was. Arthur's hot mouth was rubbing against him just perfectly. A skillful tongue wound itself all over his length.

"Fuck, your mouth is glorious. K-keep sucking me off!" He moaned, words flowing out of his mouth without much thought. He was in a incoherent state- couldn't think, only feel. And in his world that moment was only his cock in Arthur's mouth.

He bit the hem of his sleeve in order to muffle the embarrassing sounds he made. He simply thought about how he wanted more.

Suddenly, it occurred to him that he had been foolish. He should have hired a pleasuring slave a long time ago. A second later he hated himself for even thinking that.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next