Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Baby, I Think I Wanna Marry You.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hey Baby, I Think I Wanna Marry You. - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey Baby, I Think I Wanna Marry You.

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Arthur was trying to find ways to phrase what he wanted to say but nothing seemed to easily come out. He was much too nervous. He usually was so good with his words. "Bloody fuck...I don't know how to put this easily." He muttered to himself, taking in an especially long breath of his fag before breathing it out slowly. He needed the nicotine at the moment. He needed to calm himself down.

"I just...wanted to tell you that I've been thinking recently, especially with how much we have been talking recently." He shifted around a bit, finally sliding down a bit so he was instead sitting on the ground. He wasn't sure if his legs would be able to support him at that moment.

"I've...been talking with other people, Alfred." He started off, hoping that he would be able to get his point across. "They have tried to contact me through the dating site and well...recently...I just haven't been able to really..." He dragged off. He needed to find his words!

"What I'm trying to say is that...fuck everything. I like you Alfred. I really like you and no one is striking me as interesting anymore ever since I've been talking with you. I really love talking with you, more than I ought to and well...I don't know...if you return the sentiments but I wanted to know...if you would give me a chance of being your boyfriend."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Baby, I Think I Wanna Marry You. - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey Baby, I Think I Wanna Marry You.

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Alfred's chipper attitude vanished when Arthur said he couldn't find how to say this easily. That's what people said when they broke up, right? Oh god, Arthur was going to leave him! And they hadn't even started dating yet! He chewed on his lower lip, listening as Arthur talked about not knowing what to say and how other people had tried to contact him.

Arthur really was breaking this off, wasn't he? Fighting back the urge to cry, Alfred hugged himself, so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't process the next bit of Arthur's speech.

Had... Had Arthur just said he liked him? And that he wanted to be his boyfriend? Alfred's heart did a flipflop and he almost didn't believe what he was hearing.

"A-Are you serious? Arthur, I... I w-would really love to be your boyfriend!" He let out a stupid little nervous laugh, feeling his face turning bright red. "I r-really like you, Arthur!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Arthur hesitated for a moment, feeling his heart pound in the silence after he spoke and awaited for Alfred's reply. What if he truly wasn't interested in him anymore? What if he just wanted to be friends? If that was the case, then the Englishman would swear himself off of the internet forever and probably curse his pathetic and lonely life as he hid got himself pissed drunk and hid himself under some lovely sheets.

He couldn't help but feel his heart race even more as he finally heard Alfred's reply and...did he agree? Did...he just agree? He swallowed thickly and smiled a bit, trying to calm down his excitement though that wasn't turning out very well.

"I-I'm glad." He murmured, shifting around a bit. "So...are you going to try coming during your winter break over here?" He asked, feeling himself become very nervous still as he finally stubbed out the fag, not needing it anymore. He was...happy. Even if it was long distance...he was happy.

He couldn't stop smiling.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Alfred swore that if he and Arthur had been in the same room, the Brit would have heard his pounding heartbeat. It hammered in his chest and his stomach felt like it was full of happy butterflies. Arthur had just asked him to be his boyfriend. He didn't bother trying to stop the huge grin that was spreading across his face.

"Y-Yes! Definitely! I... I'll book a flight as soon as I can!" As he spoke, he was already pulling up the airline prices again, excitement bubbling inside of him. He just hoped that his parents wouldn't question why he wanted to go to England during the holidays. He could see them whenever he wanted but Arthur lived so far away...

"I can't wait! It should be a lot of fun, especially since you promised to show me around London." Though now it would be like one long date... He blushed at the thought, though he was still excited that all of this was happening.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Arthur smiled at that and he ran a hand through his hair. He...couldn't help but wonder. "Lovely. Just give me the itinerary later and I'll make certain to put it in my planner so I can get my place ready." He couldn't help but wonder...would Alfred even want to sleep in the same room as him? He didn't have an extra room, only a room for himself.

He could always sleep on the ground himself if Alfred wanted to take the bed for himself. Yet what should he buy? What did Alfred like? Did he like anything? He didn't know what to get him!

"I promise, it will be a lot of fun. Maybe I can show you a bit more than just London if you truly want though there's plenty of things to do here." He promised before heading back towards the computer. "I was wondering. Do...you want to try out video chat?" He asked softly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"Of course! I'll e-mail it to you once everything is all set up!" Alfred was so excited, forgetting about basic things like where he would sleep and what he should bring. He was going to England to visit Arthur during the Christmas holidays! Oh! Christmas... Hmm, what would Arthur like...

He doubted that Arthur would want another book for Christmas but he wasn't really sure what else to get him. A tea set maybe? But Arthur probably had plenty of those. He would have to ask and try to be subtle about it! That way, he could surprise Arthur with a present when he got off the plane.

"I'd love to see anything you wanted to show me!" Grinning, Alfred made himself comfortable on his bed, only to jump up in surprise at the request. "V-Video chat? S-Sure!" Blushing brightly, Alfred hurried to turn on his webcam and send a request to Arthur.

The butterflies returned, though this time they were from nerves. They would be talking face to face and Arthur would be able to see how young he was...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Arthur really didn't know what he wanted for Christmas but when he really thought about it, he was certain that he would be fine with just about anything. He never really did get presents before other than from his parents and of course the occasional prank from his daft older brothers.

The Englishman was also rather nervous about the video chat. He wasn't as suave as he usually liked to be whenever he was in front of the camera and he could see face to face with the person who he was talking to but he knew that he had to make certain that he really was talking to this handsome man. He didn't want himself to be misled with only one photo no matter how young Alfred sounded.

He ran a hand through his somewhat messy hair and he knew that he was a bit sloppy looking for his own tastes though to anyone else, he seemed to be as neat as ever with the exception of his hair. He straightened out his white button up shirt, which was the only thing he was wearing at the moment other than a nice pair of trousers and his loosened tie.

Soon seeing the request, he swallowed thickly and turned on his webcam as well before accepting the request. He glanced up at the webcam, watching as the video processed and he soon saw Alfred's face. So...it was true... His heart pounded in his chest and he tried to smile easily.

"Hello there, love. It's nice to finally see your face."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Well, Alfred would just have to think of the perfect present to get Arthur. But for now, he would just be content with talking to the other man. Christmas was still awhile away and he had to plan his trip first.

While he didn't doubt that Arthur looked like the man from the picture, the video chat would be nice just to confirm things. People could be pretty sneaky when it came to the internet and he wanted to make sure the man he had fallen in love with was real.

As the webcam started up, he checked himself over, nervous and excited. He hoped he looked alright, even though he was just wearing a T-shirt and baggy jeans. Man, he really did look young, didn't he? But he didn't have time to change, because suddenly, Arthur's face was on the screen.

"H-Hey Arthur!" He could feel a blush creeping onto his face and he hoped Arthur couldn't see it on the video.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Arthur couldn't help but smile as he finally saw Alfred and examined him. He really did look young and he chuckled a bit, an amused smile on his lips. "I stand by my position when I say that life has really treated you well with your youthful appearances." He murmured and he looked at his own image on the screen. He looked older than Alfred...that much was obvious. Sometimes he felt like he looked a bit too old but he didn't mind that.

At least he was reassured that this really was the man he had fallen for and he just hoped that Alfred...would still want to be his boyfriend even after talking with him face to face. He soon ran a hand through his own hair, taking a sip from a cup of tea. "I...apologise for looking so messy." He chuckled a bit nervously, his own cheeks a bit flushed as he sheepishly brushes his bangs away from his face.

"So...I suppose we're...together now?" He asked, not certain how to go with this. He never really had...been...in a relationship before. Nothing like this at least.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 pm

"W-Well, thank you..." Alfred blushed and was glad that Arthur didn't really question his appearance. He supposed that some people looked really young and Arthur just assumed he was one of those. Though he really would have to tell Arthur someday...

It was nice seeing Arthur face to face, proving that the person he loved really did exist. Along with his messy hair and huge, but lovely, eyebrows. "Y-You look fine! R-Really, I'm the one that should be embarrassed... I'm just wearing lazy clothes..." He smiled at Arthur, hoping the convey that he was telling the truth.

"O-Oh! Right! Y-Yeah, I guess we are..." His smile grew smaller, embarrassed as he blushed and fidgeted. "I w-was really happy when you asked me, Arthur..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Arthur had learnt to never assume before truly knowing. He hoped that Alfred was right about being twenty-three years old and with that hope, he didn't really question any farther for the sake of just wanting to be in a relationship with him. He knew that might not have been the best idea but he decided to do it anyways.

"I don't look as flattering as I do in the photograph I gave you." He admitted, smiling a bit easily as he took in the sight of his new boyfriend. He soon licked his own lips a bit, tasting the tea and a bit of the nicotine resting on it before leaning back .

"Admittedly...I'm rather surprised that you accepted. I thought that I would start becoming a bore to you, especially with how uninteresting I am." He soon glanced around his books. Well in all honesty, he used to live a very interesting life filled with drugs, alcohol and much more but he had...given that up. For the better. He still drank quite a bit and of course had some smokes but not nearly to the extent as before.

He soon tugged off his tie, finding it too uncomfortable.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:34 am

While Alfred didn't want to lie about his age, he really didn't want to tell Arthur yet. Not when the man had just asked him to be his boyfriend! There was a time and place for everything and right now was not the time to admit that he was still a teenager, albeit a legal aged one.

"Y-You do!" Blushing as he blurted that out, Alfred looked down at himself, honestly embarrassed by his choice of clothing. He glanced back up when Arthur started talking again. Eyes widening, he listened as Arthur said he hadn't thought he would accept.

"Of course I w-would accept! A-Arthur, if I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't have talked to you so much! You're very interesting to me!" If anyone was uninteresting, it would be him, with no experience whatsoever with the real world, who had no stories he could tell. But they were together now, so that was all that mattered.

"Y-You made me really happy," he mumbled, trying to avoid watching Arthur remove his tie. Such a simple action shouldn't be that attractive...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Arthur wouldn't know how to react if he learnt Alfred's true age though that question was not lingering in his mind. He honestly wasn't all that worried about it, especially since he trusted the other enough to at least tell him by now if he was any younger or older. As long as he was legal, that was fine. Right? Of course it was.

The Englishman simply smiled a bit at that as he finally put his cup of tea away, wondering what he was supposed to do in front of the other man. What did Alfred want to see? Did he just want to see him? Did he want him to show him around where he might be staying for winterbreak or...? He didn't know and admittedly, he got a bit on edge whenever he was on the videocamera it seemed.

He soon glanced away, a small flush on his cheeks as he frowned a bit (like resembling a pouty teenager though very flustered). "Um...so...how long have you liked me, Alfred?" He asked. He straightened out his shirt collar just a bit more and he really wished that he didn't look so messy in front of Alfred.

Honestly, he looked ridiculous.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Alfred figured that he should probably tell Arthur his true age before he visited... Though he wondered whether to tell him before or after he bought tickets... If he told him before, then he wouldn't waste money if Arthur said no... But if he told him after, he could still go visit London. Argh, he was so confused!

The pause in conversation made Alfred fidget nervously. What was he supposed to say and do? The only people he talked to using the webcam was his family. Frowning as he thought, he glanced at Arthur, wondering why the man kept trying to straighten out his clothing. Though it was rather nice to watch...

Blushing at Arthur's question, he chewed on his bottom lip, trying to come up with an answer. He wasn't exactly sure when he had started to like Arthur but he knew that it had started rather quickly. Arthur was just so charming...

"For awhile now, actually. I was a bit nervous that you only thought of me as a friend..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Arthur still had no idea how he would react if he learnt of the boy's true age though in all reality, he was still legal. Even if he just turned of age just recently. Still, what if this was to be a quick fling for Alfred? Arthur had closed himself off for so long and to start finding an interest in someone who might only see this as an experiment with an older man? The idea was frightening. Fortunately enough, Arthur still was rather blissfully unaware of the other's age.

Honestly, he was starting to feel like some kind of hormonal teenager who was rather antsy to figure out absolutely everything of what the other thought about him. Yet when he looked up, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of the other chewing his lip and overall, looking horribly embarrassed. How cute. Truly.

The Englishman simply smiled and shook his head. "Of course not, poppet." He murmured, a light flush taking over his cheeks. He couldn't help but wonder. "Also, have you bought those aeroplane tickets, love?" He asked. Admittedly, he felt rather anxious...to possibly have the other come over here to London to be with him for a short while.

He would have to think about what they would do together.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

It had been so long since Alfred had had a date, and those had all been with girls. This was the first time he was admitting to someone that he was attracted to guys and that someone just happened to be Arthur, who was so sweet to him. Really, he couldn't have found a better person to tell, especially since Arthur liked him in return!

Glancing at the website for the airplane, Alfred hovered his mouse over the button to pay for a tickets. "I can buy them right now, if that's alright with you... I d-don't want to seem like I'm intruding o-or something!"

Alfred blushed at the thought, hoping that Arthur really did want him to come and visit and that he wasn't making a fool of himself by thinking it was alright.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Arthur simply smiled a bit and he chuckled softly. "Of course you're not intruding, idiot." He murmured softly. "I just hope you don't mind being with an lonely old man in a dusty old bookstore during your stay over here." He joked even though when he really thought about it...it was kind of true. Though still, he was just simply much too happy that the other...well...actually liked him in return.

He glanced over at the other, raising his eyebrows as the other seemed to be in thought. He just chuckled. "I don't want to force you to come over here so do it when you want to. I simply hope that you won't mind being in a small room with me though there is enough room down here in the bookstore." He though about it for a brief moment. "If you want, I will get a futon for myself so you can sleep on my bed."

It would be moving much too fast if he had Alfred sleep on his bed...right? With him? Though he really, really wanted it...
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:47 pm

"I think it would be fun to stay in a bookstore! I've never lived in a place like that, so it'll be interesting!" Alfred grinned brightly at Arthur, quite curious about the way the other lived.

He waved Arthur's concern off and smiled. "I do want to visit! I just wanted to make sure that you were alright with everything!" Blushing and grinning like an idiot, he purchased his tickets and e-mailed the itinerary to Arthur.

His blushed darkened at the thought of sharing a room with Arthur or sleeping in his bed and he tried to protest. "I should sleep on the futon! I don't want you to have to give up your bed for me!"

Really, he wouldn't mind sleeping together, since he had always liked snuggling... Though it had always annoyed his twin back when they were young enough to share a bed... Oh well, Arthur would just have to deal with it! Unless that was moving things too quickly...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4