Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs

+10
StarQBAlfredJones
King of Spades
Detective Jones
Damsey
Wanda
Officer Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland
Arthur Rabbit
Arthur the Hunter
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 Empty Re: The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 am

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:*runs away screaming from that picture*

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 4151842371 I'm so laaaame

A true warrior never runs from what he fears! Accept that things frighten you, study them well, and use them to your advantage- only then will you be truly worthy.

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 Tumblr_leiq1cS7Zb1qczhono1_500

Officer Kirkland wrote:Tell me, how does a fish go about convincing his very kind, sweet and gentle spear that he likes a lot bit of roughness when being speared without coming across as a total pervert? I don't want to lose him over something like this, but there are things that I would like to try...

I understand this can be a very difficult situation to be in, so I advise that you tell him when you are both about to... proceed with physical union. It is less awkward that way and you'll have much more confidence. And don't worry about his opinion; if he truly loves you he should be willing to accommodate you, or if he really doesn't like the idea, he won't think any less of you for it. :)

Make sure to invite me over when you do. I would like to, ah, observe the results of my advice. perv

Arthur Rabbit wrote:how does one resolve the issues of a spear loving a spear or a fish loving a fish? How can they manage to meet halfway so that both are...er, "satisfied?"

*blushes*

Well, a relationship doesn't necessarily have to be consummated for the two to show their love. However, um, spearing can truly be a wonderful experience, so if the two spears or two fishes can switch roles around, that would probably be best. After all, a relationship is not about getting what you want all the time; rather, you may have to occasionally sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of your significant other.

Newbie Reporter Jones wrote:Say, in a totally hypothetical situation, there were two of your, uh, spear. Like clones. Or twins. Or something. How should the spears go about figuring out which one of the twins/clones the fish likes? Especially if the fish seems like like them both?

TWO OF YOUR SPEAR?! How do you do that, oh, that sounds fantastic-

Ahem. Well. If it is difficult to determine whether the fish likes one or the other more, then perhaps you should ask him yourself. However, don't worry if the fish cannot choose- love happens when you can accept the person for all they are.

But honestly, who wouldn't love two spears-?

Here, have a pretty picture. It might make you feel better about your situation. It could always be worse.

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 APH_Civil_by_puppylovesesshomaru
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 Empty Re: The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 am

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 4151842371

*hides forever*

I'm not a warrior. ;A; I'm just a high school student!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 am

StarQBAlfredJones wrote: The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 4151842371

*hides forever*

I'm not a warrior. ;A; I'm just a high school student!

This may inspire you. You are a descendant of Alfred; don't let him down.

ILU QB for making me remember this song. Too bad there's no video for it.
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 am

I... I will try to be strong!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 am

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:I... I will try to be strong!

That's the spirit!

The Book of Prehistoric Proverbs - Page 4 Tumblr_lj9ketP6cq1qbeqcj
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Damsey Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

What should a fish do when his spear tells him that he is made out of sugar? ;A;

Damsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 am

Oh wise one, please give me tips on how to stalk fishes and hunters.

-offers venison as offering-

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gryffindor Alfred Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Oh great wise one~

What do you do when you're a spear and the parents of your fish dislike you and it seems like it gets worse (or it could) every time? :'D
Gryffindor Alfred
Gryffindor Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:36 am

when are you coming back? Oh wise one~

Last edited by Devil Alfred on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

http://lostdonut.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:56 pm

What do you do if you dont know wether you are a spear or a fish?
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 am

I apologise for being so out of touch.... My cave is dark and I had a problem with rising damp. That's the thing with these basement caves, always the damp, always the mould. I'm never going to be able to sell this cave until I deal with it.

Now, to your questions!

What should a fish do when his spear tells him that he is made out of sugar? ;A;

What is sugar? oAo Is it edible?

If it is, then my advice to you, young one, is to run. Because when your spear starts wanting to eat you... Predators don't stop.

Oh wise one, please give me tips on how to stalk fishes and hunters.

-offers venison as offering-

Ah, someone who knows just how to treat his elder! *takes the venison happily*

The trick for them is the same. It is much like hunting prey. You sidle up close to them, as clooooooooose as you can possibly get. And lie in wait, following them wherever they go. Know their habits. Know their routines. And once they trust you....

rapeface
You pounce.
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum