Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 7 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 am

It was really hard for him to contain his anger at the display of his friends' rude actions of blatant courting. And Arthur's obvious flirting made his blood boil but he relaxed again as he reminded himself of the plan. Right, this was all for fun. He needed to calm down.

"Very nice of you guys, my Queen appreciates your effort."

Both beamed with pride. "You seem to be nearly finished, Majesty. How about hanging out with us?" Jack suggested, letting his hand run through his dark hair.

"Alfred will probably be busy with checking out if this palace is still in top condition!"

Actually, Alfred wasn't. He frowned.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 7 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 am

Arthur smiled at them and leaned over to kiss Alfred's cheek. "Love, I'll join you later? A walk could be just wonderful." Arthur squeezed his thigh and leaned in to pretend to give him another kiss, but instead he whispered in his ear.

"I'll lead them to the library. Wait for us there." Then he gave his King a quick kiss. "I love you, my King." He set the flowers on the table and stood to join Jack and Will.

They each took his hand and led him down a path, giving him compliments the whole way.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Alfred grumbled but nodded in the end. "Alright guys, have fun." He was so tempted to hit those grinning faces. Oh they were so thinking that they had won but they so hadn't.

And thus Arthur left the courtyard with Will and Jack, and was that a sway of his hips? Alfred grinned and shook his head, well at least Arthur had his fun.
Once they were out of sight, Alfred too rose from his seat and made a beeline for the library.

Unlike in the castle, this library was nothing more than a bigger room. Though the rows of bookshelves gave him enough to hide. He sat down on one of the armchairs that was on a quitr hidden spot, somewhere in a dark corner where he couldn't be spotted from the entrance.

But after a while they still hadn't arrived. So Alfred stood up to look for a book which he could read. He didn't like reading but as there was nothing better to do...

Finally, he found a book that piqued his interest. He giggled like an excited teenage boys and went back to sit down, book in hand. He then began to read the book about sexual intercourse.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 am

Arthur did like the gardens, they were absolutely stunning. The mass of different flowers, bushes, and colors delighted him as he walked down with Will and Jack. Their enjoyment, however, was completely unrelated to anything about the garden.

Arthur bent over to sniff a flower and felt a hand grab his ass. He jumped a bit and cleared his throat, but before he could speak Jack's low voice whispered in his ear, "We're far enough out that no one will hear us if we. . . .have a bit of fun." He winked and Arthur's throat dried.

For the first time he was a bit afraid. He couldn't overpower two men, and his King was waiting inside in the library. "Ah. . .it's rather hot out here, though, don't you think?" He straightened himself, offering what he hoped wasn't a nervous smile.

"Your majesty," Will grinned, hand still on Arthur's ass. "Don't be so nervous. It's only us, Al wont mind~" What a lie that was and it took all Arthur had not to slap him.

"Oh. . .well, if Alfred doesn't mind then. . .but, I would still prefer to go inside. . .to the library. Those are my rooms, no one will bother us."

Will and jack looked at each other, shrugged, and nodded, still grinning lecherously at the Queen.

Arthur immediately started to make a beeline for the castle, masking his fear as anticipation. Once inside the library, Will pushed Arthur up against a book end. "So." They both grinned, closing in on him. "Why gets to go first?"

Jack laughed. "We could both go, he'll suck one of us off and the other can fuck him. Then we'll switch." Will high five'd him and Arthur closed his eyes, pleading the King could hear this.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm

He was about to learn about the art of blowjobs as he heard familiar voices in the library. He perked up his ears and listened to the things they were saying. And he was ready to kill.

What the fuck?!

They would really betray him in such a filthy way? He couldn't be more disappointed by his so called friends. Then again...he knew that it would come to this. Still, he was going to make sure they'd receive some...punishment.

Now...he was unsure what the plan was. Should he show up right now or later? Well, yeah. They didn't really have a plan.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Arthur was trembling a bit now, an action that Will and Jack took as anticipation. "The Queen seems to be excited about it as well." Jack grinned, sliding his hand down Arthur's side.

"Should we undress you or should you do it, hmm?" Will winked, running his hands through Arthur's hair.

"I. . . .I'd rather. . ." Arthur was backed into a corner, blocked in by two males bigger and likely stronger than he. His eyes flicked back and forth, where was his King? Surely they didn't take that long?

"Have us do it?" Jack reached down to start unbuttoning Arthur's shirt. "How sexy you are, your majesty."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay, enough. He angrily jumped up and carelessly let his book fall down to the floor. The buttons were halfway undone as the King stepped out of the shadow, fist tightly clenched against the edge of a wooden bookshelf. His eyes were furiously locked on his fucking bastard friends.

"Let him go."

Never before was his voice so full of authority and his eyes so menacing.

Nobody was to touch his Queen.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Their eyes grew wide and they whipped around, giving Arthur the ability to push past them and hide in his King's arms. That was horrible, the feeling of someone other than his love touching and looking at him. He never wanted to feel it again.

"A-Al! Hey!" Will grinned weakly. "Er. . . .he got some dirt on his shirt, you know? He needed to change it."

Jack nodded, glancing at Will nervously. "All those flowers, you know? We felt bad so we wanted to help."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Alfred immediately closed his arms around Arthur, he wanted him to feel safe in his arms. He should feel that he was protected. He began to regret playing this game, he shouldn't have agreed and let Arthur do this.

"Yeah right. Go back to the Capital and wait there until I'm back to kill you guys with my own hands. You really should learn where to draw the line. Both of you."

He didn't even want to listen to any of their excuses, so he simply stomped pass them and headed straight to their room.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Arthur walked quickly, not even sparing a glance or putting more than an inch between himself and his king. Even inside the safety of their room Arthur was still trembling slightly, clutching to Alfred. He too regretted the game going that far, it was horrible.

"It. . . .wasn't as bad until they started to touch me. . ." They had behaved in front of the King, but once away their hands were on him. It was awful.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:39 pm

He never let go of his trembling husband even when they had sat down on the soft bed. "I'm sorry I didn't come any sooner. I'm so sorry, honey." Kissing Arthur's nape, he pulled him closer.

"It's okay now, I'm going to protect you. I promise," he whispered; he really hoped that Arthur would calm down. "Can I do something for you? Anything?" He offered, trying to cheer his upset husband up.

The vacation had a really brilliant beginning, he thought with remorse. Hopefully, Arthur wouldn't hate him now.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Arthur could never hate Alfred. Yes, it was possible that he would be upset with the other at times (though this wasn't one of them) but he would always love his King. "I'm. . .I'm okay. . . .merely shaken, that's it. . ." Though he still clung to Alfred, not wanting to move.

Finally after a few long moments of Arthur huddling against his King he relaxed and it morphed into cuddling. "I'm sorry your friends. . .did that. . ." He felt guilty now that some of the Kings closest people betrayed him. It made Arthur feel wretched to know that he was the root cause.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"It's sad...but it's not your fault. I'm only going to scold the both of us for playing this stupid game. I hope you're still up for a nice vacation?" He looked at Arthur with pleading eyes and a slight pout.

"Yes? Yes? Please?" He moved Arthur to straddle his lap with his ridiculously strong arms. "This time we won't be disturbed by my stupid friends, so..."

True, he was desperate to lift his husband's mood. A marital crisis right at the beginning of their marriage was out of question.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 am

Arthur placed his hands on either side of Alfred's cheeks, rubbing his thumb along Alfred's cheekbones. His husband was so adorable when he pouted. "Of course I am." He pulled his Kings face down for a kiss and pressed himself close to the other.

"I love you, any moment I spend with you is a precious one." That was sappy, but true. He adored his husband, and he would be hard pressed if asked to find a fault.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 am

Alfred smiled, relieved. "I'm glad, cause I've been looking forward to spending some relaxing time with you." He kissed his Queen deeply, eyes closed and hands wrapped around Arthur's wrist. That moment he declared himself addicted to kissing Arthur. Gently, he rubbed along the contour of the veins on Arthur's wrists with his thumbs.

He pulled away with a pop. "You can decide, how should we spend the day?" He was in a mild mood today, so he had no problems in putting up with Arthur's old man activities. What a good husband he was! Alfred was proud of himself.

"I'm serious, I'm not always this nice. It's like..." He pondered, looking upwards for a moment. "...like a rare opportunity of 'rent a King'!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 am

Arthur chuckled, amused at his King's comparison. "Oh? You're not always this nice?" Arthur pretended to pout a bit. "Does that mean that you wont love me when we're in the capital?" He was only joking, he knew his King would love him always. He had to, right?

"I'm not sure what I want to do today. I like to read, but I want to do things with you." He snuggled close, his arms around Alfred's neck.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 am

Alfred pretended to think real hard. "Mhm, it depends. You know, I'm a very important person, so being mean and bossy is my job. So, you gotta work real hard to keep my favour," he said challengingly.

Of course Arthur loved to read, that he knew of his husband. He'd spent hours in the library back at the castle. Remembering back to the day where he'd show Arthur the library, Arthur's eyes had instantly lit up at the sight of so many books.

"You could go read and I'll sit with you?" He didn't like reading but he felt like doing anything for Arthur.

He gave Arthur a nice peck on the lips.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 am

"Then I'll keep your favor in a way that only I can~" He purred into his King's ear, trying to be as seductive as possible. The King's offer made him happy, but he didn't want the other to be bored. "No, why don't we take a ride together?" He meant on a horse. Arthur himself had never really ridden on one, but he could sit on it with Alfred.

Actually, that sounded very appealing. "Yes, let's do that. Take a horse ride together and you can show me around."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 am

"Aww, I thought you meant the other kind of riding," he said with a disappointed expression, his pouty lips pulled down. Nonetheless he stood up, stretched his tense arms and went to look for the appropriate riding garments. Later on he decided not to wear the proper attire for riding and went for casual wearing.

In the end he was wearing a casual white shirt; it was thin and loose. The laces on the chest region were untied as it was pretty hot outside this time of the year. Though he didn't like how his wrists ended in ruffles. His breeches and boots were of darker colours.
He wouldn't need it but he still held a riding crop for sexy factor.

He winked at Arthur. "Ready, Faerie Queenie?"

As a friend of cliché he felt obliged to prepare a white horse for his princess.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 am

Arthur himself had picked a much cooler and breathable shirt, paired with some dark brown pants. He was completely covered, though the pants were tight enough that if he bent over his King would receive a wonderful view of his ass.

Arthur flushed pink when he saw the part of chest that his King was so nicely showing off. He absolutely loved the look and feel of Alfred's solid muscle, and he was sure the other knew that. "Of course I'm ready! I just. . ." He eyed the horse, frowning. "I'm not sure how to get on one of these."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

Right. He suddenly loved riding if he got to see Arthur like this more often. And it was manhandling time, gosh he loved carrying Arthur around. Especially if he ended up complaining for being treated like a lady.

Alfred grabbed Arthur slightly above his waist and lifted him up without much effort, in return receiving a nice view of his sexy ass, so nicely shaped that he was tempted to give it a but of a spank. Later perhaps.
After Artie was securely seated on top, he himself climbed up and patted the mare. "This is Isabella."

One arm was wrapped around Arthur, the other hand took hold of the reins, Alfred then rode off at a relaxing pace.

"There's a nice place that I'd like to show you," he said.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:53 am

Arthur grumbled when Alfred got on behind him, though he actually didn't mind at all. "I can ride my own horse, you know." Except that he couldn't and he knew tat very well. Instead he relaxed against his love and took in the surroundings.

"Isabella. . ." He smiled at the lovely name for a horse and wondered if it was Alfred's own personal horse or not. He looked around at the lovely trees and plants they were passing, thrilled to look at each and every one.

"Place? Where?" Anywhere with his King would be wonderful. He was so in love.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 pm

"It's a secret. Just let me surprise you, okay?" Alfred sped up but not enough to shake Arthur. The scenery passed by and revealed a rich variation of greenery and colourful flowers. A melodious chirping could faintly be heard coming from the forest; it was the song of the Sapphire bird. A species unique to the kingdom of Spades.

"Close your eyes, love. We're almost there," he whispered into the Queen's right ear. They rode a bit further until Alfred nudged on Arthur's side. "Here we are..."

Arthur opened his eyes and laid eyes on a breathtaking lake spread out on a clearing. The water was so clear and calm that the sky was perfectly reflected on the surface.

"They say, this is the place where Gods are born."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Arthur shut his eyes, placing his trust and safety in the hands of his very reliable and lovely King. With his eyes closed the ride seemed more bumpy but the arm around his waist anchored him down and he felt safe.

When he was told he could, he opened his eyes, marveling at the beauty of the place they were in. He smiled as he took a deep breath and smelled the flowers and grass that surrounded them. Indeed this was a beautiful place.

"I wish we had packed dinner, we could have had a picnic here." It was beautiful enough that Arthur wanted to. He knelt by the flowers and gently stroked the petals of each one, enjoying their softness. "This is wonderful."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

That was actually a nice idea and it was early enough to go back and ask the maids to prepare something for them. He was about to turn back and gallop to the palace as the clouds darkened. Odd, just now it had been sunny. So it was no point to remain here any longer anyway, he noted with a sad sigh. As he was thinking that, a wet drop dripped on the bridge of his nose.

Then it suddenly poured down, drenching them immediately. Alfred cursed. "I forgot about this place's bitching weather," he said in an apologetic tone, he even had to shout, the rain was simply too loud.

Alfred gallopped alongside the lake's shore, hunching himself over Arthur to prevent him from getting wetter, though it was in vain.

He could remember building a small hut with his friends for times like these.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next