Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:07 am

Alfred soon reached down so he could place his hand over his fiancé's, laughing a bit as he was pecked on the cheek. He really didn't bring himself to care about the public affection. In fact, he absolutely loved it.

There was a time and a place that he had been embarrassed to show that well...he was with a man...but now those feelings have long passed.

He couldn't give a fuck about what others thought of them now.

Mary just chuckled and she looked around.

"It's quite lovely! You two have been here before, right?"

Alfred laughed and his cheeks reddened.

"Well actually it was our first ti-" He cut himself off as he saw his mother looking at him curiously. ...He almost let that slip out.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 am

Arthur had really warmed up to public displays of affection, as well, since having gotten together with Alfred. Their relationship had allowed Arthur to get rid of a lot of his insecurities and he’d started to let himself believe that he was more than just a cog in the network of human beings, he was Alfred’s boyfriend and future husband, and that was all he wanted to be. Hence why he had the courage to openly kiss and touch Alfred. They had gone through so much together that it seemed silly to worry over trivial matters now.

He raised an eyebrow as Alfred opened his bloody great gob and Arthur began to question if Alfred had the ability to think before speaking, to which the answer was, quite often, no. He could remember the night Alfred had brought him here vividly. It was the first time that they’d had penetrative sex; Arthur took Alfred’s, uh, other virginity.

“It was my first time dancing Swing,” he covered Alfred quickly, trying desperately not to smirk. He gave Alfred’s thigh a squeeze, looking across at him slyly for a moment before Arthur’s practised, neutral expression reappeared.

“Alfred’s quite good at it. I could scarcely keep up.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 am

Alfred had always been a rather publicly affectionate person and that really hadn't changed. He had his hesitancies at first but now he was comfortable and he could also tell that Arthur was warming up as well.

To think that they've gotten so far from where they started. To think of how their relationship was when they first got together...it was nothing compared to how they were now. To think that they had gotten together starting all from a one night stand.

Alfred reddened in embarrassment as he saw Arthur smirk at him and they both knew that they messed up. But at least his lover covered for him. He was glad that Arthur was a quick thinker, unlike himself.

"Y-Yeah! Though I wonder if you've gotten better since then," He mused, more to himself as he looked over at him. "Maybe we'll have to see soon."

Mary just laughed.

"Swing dancing is quite fun. You'll spare me one dance later, won't you, Alfred?"

"Of course, mom."

Alfred was still trying to get over his embarrassment from his almost slip up though.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 am

Arthur couldn’t help the way his chest felt warm as Alfred blushed. Such a sweet man.

“I suspect not, darling. I’ve had no practice. You can’t get good at something if you don’t do it again and again.” There were hidden implications in his words, although he didn’t really mean anything by it. Arthur had, had a lot of sex and they both knew it. Though, he could have also been implying that Alfred was now very good at giving head, which he was… he really shouldn’t have been considering such things when his future mother-in-law was sat across from him.

“Well,” he cleared his throat, “the food will be a while yet. Why not go now? Dance for your food,” he joked a little, smiling earnestly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 am

Alfred raised an eyebrow at that and he grinned even wider. With just looking at the both of them, Mary knew they had some hidden implications behind their words but she remained quiet, letting them have their fun.

Alfred just laughed, scratching his cheek somewhat sheepishly.

"...True, true."

Though he had to admit, he was getting rather good at giving head. Arthur had managed to instruct him well on what he liked.

Alfred snorted and he nodded.

"Are you sure? You're dancing with me right afterwards." He soon stood up, holding out his hand for his mother who easily took it and they soon went to the dance floor to start dancing fluidly to the music.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 am

Arthur just waved him off at his statement. He actually felt kind of sick, so dancing was definitely not on his agenda. He crossed one leg over the other, sitting back in his seat. He rubbed his temples in small circles, his eyes closed. He felt very on edge, as though he could hear each individual thing happening in the room. The sound of people’s cutlery against their plates; the stomping of people’s feet as they danced; the chewing of food; the barman cleaning a glass. It was so fucking loud.

He took a long drink from his glass of water and instead tried to focus on Alfred dancing with his mother and the smiles on their faces. They looked oh-so alike. Brilliant blue eyes, perfect cheekbones, tan skin, golden locks, and they were both astonishingly attractive, as well. He sighed softly, knowing that he certainly didn’t look that good when put against his family members.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am

Alfred would at times glance back at Arthur at times when he was dancing with his mother but he gave most of his attention to his mother. She was so happy and that at least made him happy. He couldn't help but grin as he twirled her around and danced with her fluidly.

While he preferred to dance with Arthur, no matter how inexperienced he was, it still would have made him feel nostalgic at the very least.

Soon enough after a few songs, Mary just smiled at her son and went to the bathroom. Alfred waved her off and he started heading off the dance floor though he was stopped by a woman, obviously interested in him. Alfred simply smiled at her and shook his head, giving a quick apology before heading back to the table.

"I hope you weren't too bored here, darling."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 am

Arthur noticed that a young woman stopped him, though he didn’t really feel any jealousy towards her because of how quickly Alfred blew her off. He gave Alfred a small smile as he came back to him. He’d had a brief dizzy spell from watching Alfred and his mother dancing but he felt a little better now.

“Not at all. I can see where you got your skill from. You both looked good dancing together,” he praised with a small nod then gestured for Alfred to lean down to him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 am

Alfred just gave his lover a sweet smile and he stretched a bit, watching from the corner of his eye as one of the waiters came by to put their food down on the table. He wanted Arthur to eat but he knew that it would be rather hard to do such.

"Thanks. She's a really great dancer. I wish I could compare to her."

Seeing Arthur gesturing for him to lean down, Alfred leant down, looking curiously at him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 am

Arthur leaned forwards and kissed him gently on his lips for a long few moments.

“Don’t compare yourself to your mother,” he sat back in his seat again. “You’re just as good as her, you’re just modest and dancing a different part to her. You can’t possibly compare the two.”

He glanced at the plates put down on the table and had to move the one that was accidently put in front of him and placed it where Mary would come back to sit. He closed his eyes for a few moments as his vision blurred for a second. Tonight was going to be bad. He was already starting to feel pain. He just had to hold out until the fireworks were over and he’d be able to hide himself away and sweat it out.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:28 am

Alfred smiled when Arthur kissed him softly for a few long moments and he couldn't help but fluster a bit at that. He soon reached up to cup his cheeks with both hands so he could let the kiss last just a few seconds longer before finally pulling away.

"Yeah, you're right."

He soon sat down next to Arthur and he noticed him closing his eyes.

"...Are you alright?" He asked softly, putting a hand over Arthur's.

Mary soon came back, looking at the two of them before finally taking her seat.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 am

Arthur cleared his throat, pulling his hand away from Alfred’s to pretend to fan himself.

“I’m just very hot, that’s all. It’s warm in here,” he reasoned and unbuttoned a shirt button or two to try and get air to his skin. In his defence, it was pretty hot. There were a lot of people out tonight. He reached for his water to take a drink from it. It wasn’t any good. He could feel his body starting to tremble. He just had to try and stay calm, that was all. He could do it.

He stood up from his chair and touched Alfred’s shoulder gently.

“Do excuse me, I’ll be back in a moment,” he let his fingertips run over Alfred’s back. “I need a cigarette,” he mumbled by way of an excuse as he headed out of the building. Once outside, he unbuttoned his shirt a little more, hoping to cool down. He could feel the sweat on his forehead.

No, no, no. This couldn’t happen now. It was Alfred’s birthday. He had to hang on.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 am

Alfred looked at Arthur for a long moment, as if wondering if he should completely take his word but soon he gave him a smile and nodded.

"Alright, I hope you cool off."

He soon watched at Arthur left the building and both his mother and him shared a concerned look before going to their meal.

Either way, they both had to be understanding of Arthur and it wasn't so bad. It wasn't as if Arthur was ruining his birthday. Hell, Alfred was just happy to have him around and he wouldn't want to have a birthday without him. He just hoped that he would feel better soon.

Mary finally spoke up.

"Alfred, dear. Be there for Arthur, will you?"

Alfred just looked up at his mother and he smiled at her.

"...Of course. I always want to be here for him."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am

Arthur’s breathing grew heavier as pain crept up his spine, into his lungs, his limbs, his chest, his stomach. He felt like he would be sick. He had to use a nearby wall for support and shuddered violently as he tried to will it away. It could have him later. Withdrawals could have him later, when he was lying down at home.

No. He couldn’t hold it in, it seemed. He was definitely going to be ill. He dashed into the closest alleyway and promptly emptied the contents of his stomach, shivering as he supported himself.

Luckily for him, it didn’t last too long though he still felt gross afterwards. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and grimaced as the smell hit him. He promptly left the scene and lit up outside of the swing club. He took a long drag from his cigarette, trying to replace the taste in his mouth with smoke. The shakes were gone for now, but it’d come back later. In a few hours, he knew that he’d be powerless to try and hold it off.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am

Alfred was starting to get a bit concerned with how long Arthur was out and he knew that he was probably taking a smoking break but he hadn't appeared to look all that amazing for the whole entire day already.

When they were half finished with their food, Alfred finally stood up, giving his mother an apologetic smile.

"I'm going to check on Arthur quickly."

And with that he headed out of the building, easily spotting his lover.

"Hey Arthur. How's the smoking break?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:58 am

Arthur choked a bit on the smoke he was inhaling when he suddenly heard Alfred. His eyes watered somewhat from the smoke and his lungs hurt but he was soon able to compose himself.

“Um,” he didn’t want Alfred to know he was ill, “okay, I suppose? Why do you ask?” he tried to pretend that he didn’t know he’d been away for ten minutes. He took another drag, looking down at his shoes as he checked them for grime.

“How long is it until the fireworks?” he asked, trying to sound casual.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Alfred just looked at Arthur and he sighed.

"Because you were out for a long time and you seemed sick for the whole day, to be honest."

He gave him a small smile and he soon walked forward to cup Arthur's cheek.

"If you're not feeling well or something's bothering you, then just tell me. I don't care if it's my birthday. The best part of this birthday is having you around, okay?"

He didn't really like the smell of the cigarettes but he decided to deal with it. After all Arthur always did have a lingering smell of it and it did make him rather nostalgic in a sense.

"And it starts at 9 PM."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Arthur stopped smoking for Alfred’s sake, blowing the smoke in his mouth away from Alfred. He sighed and avoided his gaze for a few moments longer, as though he was really interested in his shoes still. Eventually he looked up at Alfred and smiled tiredly, leaning into his touch.

“Poppet, I don’t want you to worry about me,” he told him gently before pursing his lips. “I… I’m just suffering withdrawal symptoms, that’s all. I went through it a lot in hospital and now that it’s really…” he gulped, “gone from my system, my body is reacting.” He looked away again, guilt visible in his eyes. “I’m afraid that I won’t be able to put out tonight. I’ll try tomorrow but tonight there’s just no way. I’m going to be very ill later.”

It felt oddly refreshing being so honest with Alfred, although it was hard to say.

“What time is it now? I want to hold on until then but I’ll need to go home. I want you to call your friends and enjoy tonight though, alright? I’ll be at home in bed when you get back. Don’t fuss, alright?” he dropped his cigarette and stubbed it out on the ground. “Can you do that for me? I want you to enjoy today so desperately.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Alfred actually liked the fact that Arthur was being honest with him, even if he was suffering from withdrawal symptoms. It just added another dimension in their relationship and that...that was refreshing. It was refreshing for one side not to hide what was actually going on.

The younger man just gave a smile and he chuckled, thumbing at his cheek gently.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I promise I'll go out with my friends so just get a lot of rest, okay? I'll drive you back home after the fireworks and my mom to the hotel and then I'll call my friends."

He laughed a bit.

"It's already been an amazing birthday. Thanks for coming with me even if you were feeling ill."

He soon glanced down at his watch, humming to himself.

"It's going to be forty minutes until the fireworks. You sure you can handle staying that long, dear?"

Alfred looked back up at Arthur, his eyes filled with a loving tenderness.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Arthur felt all fuzzy as Alfred called him ‘dear’. He flushed somewhat and nodded once. He really wanted to kiss him but knew that he shouldn’t for Alfred’s sake. Instead, he placed his hand over Alfred’s, holding his hand to his cheek.

“You better do. I want to see lots of photographs and to listen to your stories about the night in the morning. If you don’t get absolutely hammered, I’ll be disappointed,” he teased, his gaze affectionate as he returned Alfred’s loving look.

“I think I can wait that long, yes… Another forty minutes won’t hurt me.” He hoped. “Let’s not keep your mother waiting, eh?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Alfred just laughed at that.

"Don't worry. By the end of the night, you'll see me completely hammered and a moody bastard by the morning. That's how you'll know I had a great time tonight." He chuckled.

"And if you used your Facebook more, then you would just be able to see the pictures." He winked at him teasingly before nodding.

"Yeah, mom is probably taking some of my food now.

He soon grabbed Arthur's hand so they could go back into the building.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes and shook his head slowly. “You know full bloody well that I have less than twenty friends on there and have no idea how to use it. You’ll have to show me tomorrow. I’m intrigued.”

He squeezed Alfred’s hand gently, following him inside.

“Ah, your bad manners have a source, do they?” he laughed a little as they approached the table. He let go of Alfred’s hand, taking care as he sat down. He felt less ill now he’d been… well…

Arthur almost felt as though he wanted to dance as he began to finally pay attention to the 1950’s swing music, watching people jive. He glanced at Alfred once more, curious if he would ask him again. Probably not, considering Alfred was usually kind enough to consider how Arthur felt.

“Sorry about that, Mary,” he apologised, sounding genuine.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Alfred just snorted at that.

"Then we'll have to put more friends on there or something! We can do it tomorrow and I'll show you all the pictures." He soon went into the building with him and he laughed even louder.

"Yeah, they do."

Mary looked at them with her smile and she seemed to be calmed down now that Alfred and Arthur came back looking rather pleased.

Alfred just looked over at Arthur and he smiled at him reassuringly. They didn't have to dance and he was fine with it. The music in the background was good enough to keep him entertained anyways. Mary just laughed a bit and she shook her head.

"It's fine. Alfred, finish the rest of your food before I take it."

Alfred was quick to get back to his food.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 pm

The next forty minutes went by relatively quickly, uneventful. Arthur and Alfred didn’t dance, no controversial subjects came up, it was just a nice meal with Mary. The fireworks were stunning, like they had been the year before and Arthur was just happy to be there with Alfred. There was nowhere else that he’d rather be and it saddened him to remember that he wouldn’t actually be by Alfred’s side yet again in a day’s time.

He held on to his fiancé’s hand tightly during the fireworks, despite his hands being a little clammy. He’d started to feel light-headed and leaning against Alfred was the only way he was able to stay upright without difficulty – though he had tried to make it seem casual. He knew that if he showed any signs of being really ill, Alfred would refuse to leave him to go out with his friends.

They dropped Mary at her hotel and Arthur bid her a sorrowful farewell, feeling comfortable enough to be the one to initiate the hug between them. He was grateful to have her in his life, as well. When they eventually got back to the flat, Arthur hadn’t been able to shake Alfred off who’d insisted on walking him to the door to make sure he got there alright.

Arthur kicked off his shoes and shrugged out of his jacket which he hung up. He turned to Alfred and kissed him on the cheek, heading further into the apartment.

“Alfred, I’ll be fine, really. I just need to lie down. Go and have fun, yeah? You promised me you would.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Alfred really did enjoy the time that he spent with Arthur and the fireworks were amazing. Overall he had an amazing time, even if most of it wasn't really even partying. He had been concerned about Arthur the whole way through and he made sure to keep a close eye on him but he didn't ask if the other wanted to go home early.

After all, he was certain Arthur would tell him if he really needed to get back that badly.

It was nice though to have Arthur warming up to his mother and vice versa. It was something that they both needed. Alfred was still concerned about Arthur though and he made sure that he got into the apartment alright before even beginning to think about leaving.

"Well...if you're sure. Just take care of yourself, yeah? I'll be back sooner or later." He smiled at Arthur before hesitantly taking his leave.

He managed to call up a good number of friends and to be quite honest, he had a great time. He got absolutely wasted, on the insistence of most of his friends. After all, what was a birthday without getting completely wasted?

Many pictures were taken and some very embarrassing things happened, one which happened to be trying to light some fireworks by themselves, while they were all rather drunk. Of course one of the fireworks had exploded on Alfred and another one chased them around but that was just one of the things that happened that night.

He came back around two in the morning, feeling sick to his stomach and barely able to walk. He was quick to strip off his shirt though he didn't care about his trousers and he quickly climbed into bed next to Arthur, feeling absolutely exhausted and nauseated. Maybe he got on top of his lover.

He barely knew at this point.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next