Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Arthur, on the other hand, had not been having a good time. He’d been sick twice more, despite having nothing in his stomach to get rid of. He had felt his heart beating really fast in his chest, breathing heavy and he’d been shaking and sweating a lot. He’d contemplated taking a shower before he decided that it wouldn’t be a good idea in case he fell over. He’d instead just stripped himself entirely and stayed still on top of the bed covers for a while.

By the time Alfred got back, he’d just about managed to get himself into a comfortable/exhausted enough state to try and attempt sleep. What he didn’t particularly appreciate was Alfred coming and lying on him. Arthur stirred from his sleep pretty quickly and let out a groan as the full pressure of Alfred’s weight set in. He’d only ever seen Alfred this drunk once before, at the ball.

“Alfreed,” he grumbled. “Gerroff,” he tired tried to elbow him off.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Alfred just groaned and he rubbed his eyes, whining a bit but feeling the elbow on him, he lazily rolled off before cuddling up to Arthur's side, trying to sleep again.

He felt like he was going to throw up but a part of him had a mind not to, considering that Arthur was right next to him.

Though that thought actually didn't do much to reassure him that it wasn't good to throw up over his lover.

He managed to hold it in though and he curled up next to Arthur even more so, yawning and cuddling closer.

"Mm, Arthur..." He mumbled under his breath. "You're naked, you know."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Arthur frowned and let out what could be considered a warning growl. He pushed at Alfred’ body, trying to get him off of him.

“Yeah, I know, thanks… ’m too hot,” he could feel pain returning now he was conscious again. “Ugh… please, I need the cold air. We can cuddle later,” he eventually managed to free himself from Alfred’s arms, breathing deeply as he felt his body’s temperature climbing very quickly. He felt like his head was on fire.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Alfred whined at that and he soon cuddled into the blankets, rather put off that Arthur didn't want to cuddle but at the same time, he wouldn't really remember later that morning.

"Mm..kay..." And with that, he closed his eyes again and he finally fell asleep without a second thought.

It had been a long time since he was last that drunk and it wasn't really certain if it was a pretty sight.

There were already many embarrassing pictures being posted on Facebook.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Arthur writhed unpleasantly on the bed, back arching upwards as he shook; pain shot through his body viciously and (luckily, in Arthur’s opinion) he was struggling to keep his consciousness from the burning he felt. Ugh. He felt horrid. And Alfred being a bloody lummox and dropping his full weight down on him hadn’t helped at all.

Had Arthur not been in pain, he probably would have tried to talk to Alfred, because Arthur found this version of Alfred quite amusing (going from what he could remember about their one night-stand). He eventually ended up falling asleep.

Arthur awoke feeling much better than the few hours earlier, having twisted his position in the night so he was lying sideways rather than length ways on the bed – not that, that had anything to do with it. He rubbed at his eyes groggily as he was suddenly hit by a wall of hunger and thirst. He was so hungry, so thirsty. He wouldn’t have been surprised if he was suffering from not drinking any fluids, too.

“Uh… Alfred?” he murmured sleepily, unsure where Alfred was, if he was next to him or elsewhere.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Alfred woke up slowly as he heard Arthur's voice but he couldn't help but groan lowly at that. His hangover was terrible but he was still probably better off than Arthur in general.

He looked off to the side and looked at Arthur, giving a hesitant smile though he looked absolutely terrible.

"Yeah...?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes as he closed them again.

He was just so damned tired.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 am

Arthur dizzily tried to locate Alfred and blinked a few times before he was able to focus entirely on his lovel – his ill looking boyfriend. He couldn’t help but chuckle. He steadily shifted himself so that he was lying at Alfred’s side. He didn’t feel sick anymore, which was a plus. He climbed on top of Alfred like the other had done to him in the night. He kissed Alfred’s bare shoulder and bit gently at his skin.

“You look like shit,” he teased. “Good night?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 5:30 am

Alfred just groaned to himself, looking up at Arthur with bleary eyes. He couldn't help but give a tired smile and he lazily wrapped his arms around the other.

"Mm...yeah, pretty good night. Probably a lot of stupid pictures up on Facebook now though. Hn...I feel like shit though."

He yawned.

"How are you? Feeling better?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 5:50 am

Arthur smirked lazily, clearly amused by the prospect of seeing photographs of Alfred with his friends – seeing as Alfred barely spent time with them, Arthur was actually pretty astonished that he had any at all. He nuzzled against Alfred’s neck sleepily.

“You look like it,” he repeated, chuckling a little. He closed his eyes and nodded, head pressed against Alfred’s skin. “More so than yesterday, yes, thank you. I don’t feel like I’m going to be ill… though I’m really hungry… and thirsty.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 5:53 am

Alfred laughed a bit.

"Hope I didn't bother you last night," He murmured, his head absolutely pounding.

"Well, you should get up and I'll make us something to eat."

He still managed to actually keep in contact with his friends, usually over instant messaging programs or Xbox Live. It was rather a relief that they were all able to gather together.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 6:03 am

Arthur rolled his eyes.

“That’s an understatement. I thought I was going to die from overheating and then you decided to plant yourself on me.” He mumbled against Alfred’s jugular.

“Mmm but that involves me getting up and you make for such a comfortable body pillow,” he let his eyes close again, gently kissing his Adam’s apple before he finally managed to roll off to the side. He lay back on the bed and sprawled somewhat. He was so relieved that he didn’t feel as rough now.

“Don’t be ill in the kitchen, please. Be hygienic.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 6:09 am

Alfred laughed a bit.

"...Sorry about that. I was really, really wasted." He chuckled and he nuzzled affectionately against his fiancé, waiting for him to get off. "I'll be your body pillow later. Let's get some food in your system first." He winked at him before finally getting up.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to be extra sick in your food."

He soon headed towards the kitchen, trying to see what food he should make.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 6:18 am

Arthur grimaced at Alfred’s words.

“What a charming young man I am going to marry,” his tone oozed sarcasm as he rolled again, on to his front and made himself comfortable in the warmth Alfred had left behind. After tomorrow, he wouldn’t be experiencing this same kind of luxury every morning. Although they had been apart for so long already, it seemed as though their time they had together was cut short. They were always torn apart by something. Arthur didn’t want to leave this time, but he knew that he had to… for Alfred’s sake.

Arthur breathed out a deep sigh and tried to focus on enjoying Alfred’s scent and the feeling of his warmth enveloping him into his arms.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 6:25 am

Alfred just laughed loudly at that though he winced. Maybe he laughed a bit /too/ loudly.

Soon enough he made both of them food though to be quite honest, he wasn't really that hungry. So he just made himself some Eggos as he started to work on a full meal for Arthur.

After about twenty minutes, he finally came back with a plate of food and some water and juice.

"Here you go! Breakfast in bed." He smiled as he handed Arthur the food.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 am

Arthur had drifted off again in those twenty minutes, though he soon reawakened at the smell of hot food. He grumbled, grouchily looking up at the other before he tried to smile. He tucked himself beneath the covers, not feeling as though it was appropriate to eat breakfast whilst totally exposed.

“Oh, Alfred, it was your birthday yesterday. You didn’t have to do this… really… thank you,” he took the tray from his fiancé.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 am

Alfred snorted a bit and he soon sat down next to his lover, going underneath the covers with him as he ate his Eggos.

"Don't worry about it. It was yesterday, not today. I'm treating you today because after all, this is our last real day together."

He leant over to press gentle yet teasing kisses on his lover's neck.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 10:32 am

Arthur looked up at his fiancé with affection in his gaze. He was so kind and thoughtful, how had he ended up with someone grumpy and bitter like Arthur? Though it made Arthur sad to remember that, yes, this was their last day alone together for a while. He gentle sigh escaped his lips as Alfred kissed his neck and he craned his neck somewhat so Alfred could kiss him easier.

“You’re far too sweet, my darling.”

He soon tilted his head to nuzzle Alfred, humming gently.

“Want to make love to you later,” he told him in a whisper, “properly this time.” All they’d been doing was intercrural over the past few days. Not that it really mattered but Arthur wanted to get a deeper emotional connection with Alfred again before he left for rehabilitation. “Though not now. Want food,” he kissed the tip of Alfred’s nose and began to tuck into the food Alfred had cooked him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 am

Alfred just laughed again against Arthur's neck and he gently nibbled at his collarbone.

"...I can't wait. Best belated birthday present." He looked up at the other somewhat deviously before finally just nuzzling against Arthur. He loved this man so much and he wanted more than anything to just make love with him.

"You're amazing...better eat up."

He yawned a bit as he watched Arthur eat, fond in his gaze. He was definitely going to miss his lover. It would be lonely here but at least he would be able to visit him more easily. He just rested his hand on Arthur's leg, gently rubbing as he leant in closer to him.

"How's the food?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 10:57 am

Arthur glanced at his boyfriend and smiled crookedly as he ate, feeling Alfred’s hand on his leg. He gave a nod of satisfaction.

“First class,” he praised. “Thank you, Alfred. I already feel a lot better than a few minutes ago,” he reached for the water and took a sip, leaving the juice for Alfred. He started to feel a lot more rehydrated after that.

“What time did you get back last night?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 am

Alfred saw that the juice was left for him and he quickly grabbed it so he could take a few big gulps of it.

"I'm glad." He smiled, taking another big gulp from the juice.

"I think I got back around 3 AM or something like that." He looked rather sheepish as he said that. "...I meant to come back earlier but I guess I got a bit carried away."

He yawned as he rubbed his eyes.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am

Arthur chuckled softly.

“That’s not too bad… I’ve come back later than that. Did you run out of batteries, love?” he nudged him playfully with his elbow as he finished his meal. “We’ll have to go for a night out when I get out. We’ll go and party the night away like we’re twenty and still young… well, you are still young but it’ll be a change for me,” he mused, though his mood was dampened by the memory that he was almost thirty. Fuck.

“What did you get up to, then?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 15, 2013 3:46 am

Alfred just laughed at that, rolling his eyes.

"Give me a break. I was busy the whole entire day. Doing things all day with no break!" He just gave Arthur a small smile, stretching out contently as he ate the rest of his food.

He chuckled a bit and soon leant forward to peck his lips, tasting some of the food he made on there.

"Just partying, setting off fireworks... You didn't miss too much. They probably posted things up on Facebook."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 15, 2013 3:54 am

"Mmmm, true enough," Arthur hummed, returning the quick kiss. He took another bite and finished his mouthful before smirking.

"I want to see. I bet it was a lot more exciting than you're making out. You're a nutcase most of the time, darling, but with alcohol in your system I'm sure it's even worse."
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Alfred just laughed at that.

"I thought I was just a whiny, clingy bastard when I had alcohol in my system." He thought about it. "Though I guess we were both pretty drunk at our first time," He admitted somewhat sheepishly.

But he was glad that was the case. Or else they would have never gotten together.

"Let's see." He soon stood up to grab his laptop, going to sit back down on the bed. Logging onto the site, he opened up Facebook. He couldn't help but grin a bit as he handed it over to Arthur.

"Go log on! They'll all be tagged under my name."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Arthur tried not to appear to be amused by such a statement, because it was true. Though Arthur knew that he was ridiculous when he'd had a drink, too. He'd pretended to be a darlek one time when they'd first started dating, hadn't he? Good Lord, that was embarrassing.

He put his plate to the side, on the bedside table (having managed to clear most of it) before taking the laptop. He frowned a little at the screen, squinting at first to adjust to the brightness of the screen before he slowly logged in on to Facebook. Arthur wasn't useless with technology as such, he just wasn't particularly interested in it which meant that he was one of those people with very few friends on Facebook. His profile picture was one of the two of them together that had been taken on the Virgin Islands. It'd been on the beach when they'd been sunbathing - Arthur was a bit pink from the sun but Alfred's beautiful smile in the photograph made it worth it. Merely at the sight of it, Arthur's chest grew warm.

Soon enough, he located Alfred's profile and opened up the most recently tagged pictures of him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next