Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 am

Arthur let Alfred pull him close and felt tingles throughout his body as he pouted his lips slightly, ready to kiss. But Alfred changed his mind and Arthur sighed a little, breaking their eye contact as he closed his eyes.

“Mm. With you here, it’s been more than alright,” he said, honestly. “It’s a wonderful birthday present to have you here.”

He rested a hand on Alfred’s thigh, hoping to encourage him just a little bit more.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 am

Alfred just smiled at that, obviously pleased that he could make Arthur happy with his presence at the very least.

He wanted to make his birthday better though...but he wasn't completely sure.

But soon enough he felt Arthur's hand on his thigh and he knew that it was an encouragement. He gently rested his hand over Arthur's own, closing his eyes.

"...I'm glad," He whispered.

...Should he kiss Arthur and let things carry on from there? So much of him wanted to do that but another part of him told him to wait.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 am

Arthur waited patiently, expecting Alfred to lean in and just kiss him. It was obvious that they both wanted it. He furrowed his brow slightly as Alfred just closed his eyes and stayed still. He clearly wasn’t going to do it. He was going to make Arthur do it and continue to pretend that he wasn’t a pervert.

Arthur huffed in frustration and considered pulling away.

Though that wasn’t what happened. Arthur leaned in and pressed his lips hotly to Alfred’s, sliding the hand on his thigh up closer to his crotch.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:09 am

Alfred hadn't really been certain of whether he should start the kiss or just wait. If he should wait for Arthur or just not do it at all.

The tension was there and they both knew that they wanted each other.

It was all just a matter if they were going to act on it.

And soon everything seemed to snap together and Alfred quickly tugged Arthur forward, reaching for his back as he groped him. He hissed under his breath, obviously wanting it.

"Mm..." He kissed back just as hotly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 am

Arthur palmed at Alfred through his jeans, lips moving fiercely with his. He pushed him back on to the sofa, continuing to squeeze Alfred through his clothes. He set to work at trying to strip them both efficiently as quickly as possible.

He moved away from Alfred’s neck, kissing clumsily down his neck, breathing quickly becoming ragged as he pulled up Alfred’s t-shirt, exposing the delicious tan skin beneath. He hoped Alfred would help him remove it and quickly descended further down Alfred’s body.

Arthur clutched at Alfred’s torso, pulling him up off of the sofa as he kissed his skin desperately. He had missed the taste of Alfred, the heat of his skin, his smell, his smoothness. He felt ravenous for the other, having every intention of devouring him in the best way possible.

He moaned softly against Alfred’s skin, nosing at his abs which were notably more defined now.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 am

Alfred brought his hand forward as well so he could rub Arthur through his trousers. Groaning lowly, he shifted around and soon helped Arthur take off his shirt. He reached forward for Arthur's own shirt so he could pull that off as well.

Afterwards he leant back once more, moaning loudly and not caring if their neighbours heard.

This was the first time he had anything relatively close to this in four months and it was so damned nice.

"Mm...fuck...feels good," He encourage breathily, reaching forward so he could run his hand along the other's body, feeling how he filled out with muscles. He smiled a bit wider at the feeling.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

Arthur paused in his ministrations to wriggle the rest of the way out of his t-shirt. He lifted Alfred’s body further from the sofa, pressing open-mouthed kisses down to his hips before he returned to his lips, where he kissed him fervently.

He wanted Alfred to touch him, too and tried to signal as much by grabbing one of Alfred’s hands and guiding it across his chest.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 am

Alfred soon reached down so he could run his hands along Arthur's chest, finally feeling the muscles underneath. He shuddered under each of the kisses that Arthur placed on him.

He trailed his fingers down along the expanse of skin down to his abdomen, smiling as he admired it.

"God...you're even more hot now," He murmured. "Didn't think that was possible."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 am

Arthur shivered, breath hitching as Alfred touched him, letting his hand fall away to touch Alfred’s hip. He stilled as Alfred said what he did, looking at him with half-lidded eyes for a few moments before he smirked, leaning in to peck him quickly.

“Likewise,” he uttered and began to mouth down Alfred’s body again. He closed his eyes as he did so, relying on memory to map Alfred torso. “Shall we try to beat our record tonight?” he chuckled softly, voicing a challenge as he started to unbuckle Alfred’s belt with one hand. He whipped it out of its belt loops and threw it to the side before working on the trousers themselves, tugging them down to the tops of Alfred’s thighs. He made a grab for Alfred’s underwear, trying to pull that off too.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 am

Alfred raised an amused eyebrow at that, a grin soon spreading across his lips in absolute excitement.

"Our record? Do you think you really have the energy to do that? ...I gotta admit that our record was pretty impressive."

Though he was extremely tempted now to go on and beat it.

Soon enough though he helped Arthur take off his trousers and underwear, revealing his fully hard cock. He shivered.

"Shit, it's cold up here."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 am

Arthur raised an eyebrow, unimpressed by such a statement.

“I hardly think it’ll be me that has the problem keeping up, my love.” He pulled off Alfred’s remaining clothes (and his socks because there was no way Arthur was going to let him keep them on) and threw them to the side. He didn’t care if they crumpled – he’d just have to offer to iron them or something. He really didn’t care.

Especially when he was greeted with the sight of Alfred’s cock, something he’d missed. Pictures, videos and dildos were not the same. None of them were actually attached to Alfred. He smirked up at his fiancé, giving him a pleased look.

“It’ll be spring soon,” he comforted, pressing a quick kiss to Alfred’s cheek. “Who’s going first?” he purred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 am

The night was filled with passion, love, and everything that Alfred had been wanting for the past few months. How long had it been since they were last together?

Much too long to really keep track anymore. He just wished he could stay longer than he was given the chance to. He wanted to stay here with Arthur now and just forget his job in Florida but he knew that wasn't an option. Not if he wanted to pursue his life goals and make himself successful in his career.

But that seemed so much less important when he had Arthur in his arms, finally being able to hold him and love him properly.

When he had woken up, Arthur was already at work though he supposed that he could understand that considering that it was only Wednesday. He wanted to make Arthur's week the best he could possibly make it in hopes that Arthur would understand that he truly did love him and cared for him. That his interest wasn't waning in him despite his more clipped phone calls.

It was in the afternoon that he woke up and he found himself already making dinner for Arthur, knowing instinctively that his lover would be at work for quite a while. After all, he was a hard worker and even when he was working for his lover as his assistant (something that he still rather missed to be honest), they didn't always get their job finished until the sun had already set and everyone else was gone.

Placing the food on the table, Alfred sighed in contentment.

It was rather nostalgic actually...being able to finally eat food at the table with Arthur. And so he waited for his lover to come back.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 am

Arthur had enjoyed last night, as well. It was utterly just... wonderfully... it was perfect. There weren't words suitable in the English language enough to describe how happy Arthur had been to have Alfred back in his arms and in his life again (even if it was only for a week). He had been sore all day though, which hadn't been fun. When he told people that his fiancé had returned for the week, most gave him a sort of knowing look and obviously jumped to conclusions about why Arthur was in such a good mood. A few comments were made. But Arthur couldn't stop smiling, doing his job with gusto despite having lost sleep the night before.

When he returned home, it was late, though not as late as he usually would have been if Alfred weren't there. He kicked off his shoes, slung his briefcase to the side and approached Alfred with a warm expression, reaching out for him. He slid his arms around Alfred, pecking him quickly on the lips.

"I'm home," he stated, voice soft.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:35 am

Alfred smiled over at his fiancé as he was pecked on the lips and he soon leant down to catch his lips for a few seconds longer. Quickly wrapping his arms around Arthur's waist, his smile only widened.

"Welcome home, babe," He murmured warmly, just happy to have him in his arms again.

Even after being apart for months, Alfred could hardly be away from Arthur for even a few hours. It was nice to have him here again (even if he had been asleep for most of the day).

"I made you dinner."

He soon pulled away from his lover, no matter how much he wanted to keep his arms wrapped around him, as he motioned towards the table filled with food.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 am

Arthur returned the slightly longer kiss and sighed slightly, expression a little glazed over as he wondered for the nth time if this was real or not. He had been about to press closer when Alfred pulled away. He was about to protest but faltered at the sight of the food. His stomach contorted unpleasantly.

"Oh, darling... thank you but... um," he pursed his lips and glanced away, trying to avoid looking at Alfred, choosing instead to stare at the wall. It could do with a new lick of paint, to be quite honest.

"I'm not very hungry. I've been having stomach cramps all day and I just," he paused again, not really sure what to say. He knew exactly why he was in pain, but he couldn't get a fix whilst Alfred here. He couldn't. He wouldn't let it dominate him... but he was having withdrawal symptoms after two days of no cocaine.

He shifted anxiously from foot to foot.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:59 am

Alfred hesitated when Arthur mentioned that he wasn't very hungry and he felt the disappointment well up within him but he just swallowed thickly and gave him a small smile.

"No problem! Honestly. I'll just put the food in the fridge so you can eat some tomorrow! Make sure you eat though."

He soon headed to the table, biting his lip but he quickly started to put most of the food away, leaving enough for himself to eat later.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 am

Arthur immediately began to feel guilty, but what could he do? He wasn't hungry and he was shattered, having spent most of the night awake and all day at work. He shouldn't have to feel bad... though it really looked like Alfred had put a lot of effort into the meal.

"I'm sorry, Alfred," he murmured, pursing his lips. "You really didn't have to go to all of this trouble just for me." He began to loosen his tie until he slid it out from beneath his collar. He was quiet for a few moments before he walked across to the table and ushered Alfred to sit down.

"I'll sit with you whilst you eat. It's fine. I just... need to go to bed soon," he could feel another cramp coming. "How was your day?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 am

Alfred just laughed a bit and he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. And I want to go through the trouble for you. After all, I'm only here for a week, you know. I want to make it special for the both of us."

He went over to Arthur to lean down and kiss the top of his head.

"How about you get ready for bed and I'll eat quickly. I'll join you in bed."

He smiled at him.

"And I slept most of the day and then..." He faltered for a moment. "Well I started cooking for dinner but it's fine! How was your day at work? It seems as if it was tiring. I mean, I did keep you up rather late last night."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 am

Arthur shook his head.

"I'll stay up for you. It's not very often that we get to spend time together nowadays, is it?" he felt even worse now with that knowledge though he tried to brush it off and not think about it too much. He averted his gaze and sighed a little, brow furrowing a little.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask you to make me anything," he mumbled before regretting it immediately and cleared his throat. "It was long. My assistant is still incompetent. Kiku says hello, by the way." He approached Alfred, ready to try and soothe the burn of the cutting comment he'd just made.

"You're welcome to keep me up all night again, if you'd like," he invited in a slight sing-song voice. Though he was knackered.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 am

Alfred went quiet at that and he glanced away somewhat nervously.

"...I wanted to make you something though," He admitted rather sheepishly. "But it's not going to go anywhere by tomorrow so it's fine."

He hesitated before nodding again.

"You're right. Come with me on the couch then." He grabbed the plate of the food and he placed it on the coffee table, soon sitting down and patting his lap. He smiled even more.

"Tell him I say hi back."

Alfred laughed at that and he ran a hand through his hair.

"You need sleep. But I'll take you up on that offer later on."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 am

Arthur followed Alfred into the other room and contemplated what Alfred wanted him to do exactly, raising a thick eyebrow. He eventually decided just to sit at Alfred's side and swing his legs over his lap so that he didn't obscure Alfred's eating.

He nodded a little, leaning back on the sofa as his eyes closed a little.

"Mmmf," he hummed softly. "You're not going to be up all night, are you?"
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

Alfred laughed a bit, nearly forgetting about the dinner that Arthur had skipped. Instead he grabbed the plate so he could start eating.

Smiling over at him, he leant over to nuzzle against his fiancé and soon press a quick kiss to his lips.

"I'll be up as long as you're up."

He reached down to rub Arthur's thigh gently.

"You're alright, aren't you?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

Arthur lazily returned the kiss and just mumbled something incoherent in response before opening his eyes a little as Alfred rubbed his thigh. He felt bizarrely touched by such a question and his expression softened, tired eyes meeting that of his beau. He smiled a little to reassure his partner.

"I'm alright."

It couldn't be further from the truth really, considering that Arthur had started doing crack again just to ease the pain of their separation. But he couldn't burden Alfred with that. It was only another fourteen months and they'd be living together in Florida whilst Alfred lived out his dream. Fourteen months wasn't a long time in the grand scale of things.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:06 am

Alfred just looked at Arthur with some concern in his eyes but he nodded, trusting the other to tell him anything that was important.

"Alright. I trust you," He whispered, reaching over to grab his hand so he could squeeze it lightly.

"I missed you so much though..." He admitted somewhat lamely. "It's too lonely in Florida without you. I wish I could have you around me like this every day."

He remembered that there was a time when they were nearly sick of each other's constant presence but now he wanted nothing more than having his fiancé next to him nearly constantly.

Though to be limited to only a week...it was just completely unfair. He wasn't sure he would be able to stand it for so much longer. He just loved this man so much...he couldn't keep away from him like this again.

He started to eat his food again, humming lazily.

"If you're tired, you should go to sleep. Don't let me keep you up."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:12 am

Arthur allowed his eyes to drift shut, a small smile still playing on his lips as Alfred spoke. It was nice to feel so loved in the presence of another. It truly was odd that he could barely stand the sight of Alfred, once upon a time. That was a long time ago though. They'd been together for almost two years.

He grumbled softly in response to Alfred, saying something like 'I want to be with you', though it was garbled and not-completely-English-sounding.

"I'll go to bed in a minute," he said a few moments later when he felt his consciousness beginning to slip.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next