Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Mary just smiled fondly at him and while it did break her heart to see Arthur start crying, she was glad that she could have an emotional talk with him. She soon wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to her and gently cradling him in a motherly manner.

She ran her hand through his hair, looking down at Arthur with her soft blue eyes.

"We don't always get what we deserve."

Mary wiped at his tears, chuckling softly though there was a fondness in her eyes.

"Don't be sorry, silly. It's alright to cry, sweetheart. I told you I'm here for you. I think of you as my own and you can come to me for anything. I love you, Arthur, dear. I'm the proudest mother to have you marrying my son and I can't imagine any man that I would want more as my son-in-law than you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Arthur was glad to be held by her, for once. He tried to stop crying, letting his cheek rest on her shoulder as she pulled him close. He sniffled a bit and hesitated for a moment before wrapping his arms around her, too in an embrace.

He shuddered a bit as he attempted to control his breathing and calm down.

“Thank you so much, Mary. Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me… thank you.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Mary just continued on running her hand through Arthur's hair and she softly shushed him, rocking him in a comforting manner.

"No need to thank me. I want the best for you and so does Alfred. He's so lucky. I know you will both have your difficulties ahead of you but that's just what makes everything so much stronger in the end, including your relationship."

She kissed his head before continuing on holding him, more than happy to keep on holding him as long as he needed it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Arthur felt so much like a child, but he really couldn’t bring himself to care with the way that she was consoling him. Where had this been all of his life? Affection wasn’t really something shared in his family. He sighed shakily, beginning to calm as she rocked him, finding it soothing and comforting. She smelt like soap and flowers, it was exactly how he’d imagined a mother would smell. And she was soft, but not like Alfred was soft. Alfred was silky but Mary was… well… comfortable, honestly.

He stayed put in her arms for a few minutes, just silently appreciating the closeness. Though, he eventually pulled away and finally dried his eyes.

“God, I haven’t cried like that for a while,” he chuckled a bit, though still sounding somewhat sad. “I hope you don’t think any less of me. Crying isn’t particularly manly.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Mary just continued on holding him close until Arthur had his fill of comfort. She just smiled and soon enough laughed at his defence.

"Only a fool doesn't cry, Arthur. Even the most manly men who deserve to call themselves men cry. Those who don't are silly."

She chuckled.

"No matter how manly Alfred seems, he's still one of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Arthur’s gaze softened as she laughed. Alfred really was like her. He smirked a little at the mention of Alfred and nodded.

“No, I know. I saw a horror film with him in the cinema once. We had to keep the lights on that night and he wouldn’t even let me go to the bathroom without him,” he mused. “But that just means he’s in-touch with his feelings… and I appreciate that. It’s just that my own family treated crying as something weak people do and I know that’s not true now that I’m older, but it’s still in there, you know?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Mary laughed at that and she smiled.

"He's been scared of horror movies since he was a young little boy though he always goes right back to them."

She brushed her hair behind her shoulder.

"And of course I understand, dear."

Soon enough she heard the door open and Alfred, looking rather tired, came back into the house, soon stretching out and looking at Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Arthur returned the smile more readily now. He wiped away the remnants of the tears on his cheeks as Alfred re-entered. He looked across to his fiancé and couldn’t help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He looked affectionately across to him.

“Welcome back, darling,” he greeted, not caring all that much if Mary noticed the endearment. He stood up and went to kiss him on the cheek quickly, knowing that it was respectful not to do more like he wanted to, for Mary’s sake.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Alfred looked at Arthur carefully, hoping he wasn't too upset or anything about being left behind with his mother though the moment he saw all that affection, he couldn't help but relax.

"Thanks."

He soon kissed him back on the cheek but not without also stealing a kiss from Arthur's lips.

He reached up to cup both of his cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Arthur forgot that his eyes were probably a bit red, but nodded anyway, returning the kiss to his lips.

“I’m fine,” he murmured back, hands coming to rest on Alfred’s wrists, thumbs stroking the skin there. “Are you?”

It had been an incredibly successful talk with Mary, even if he hadn’t really wanted it or suspected it. He was glad that he’d told someone about everything. He’d never officially told Alfred face-to-face, but Alfred seemed to have picked up most of it from different sources anyway.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Alfred couldn't help but notice the red on the corners of Arthur's eyes and he was a bit concerned but considering how much more relaxed the other seemed to be, he imagined that his mother pulled out her motherly side in the end.

"Of course I'm fine. A bit tired but fine." He smiled. "I'm glad you seem like you're doing better."

Mary soon stood up, looking at the two men.

"Well, I want to go shopping soon, dears. I'll leave you two be if you both want. I don't want to get in the way."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 am

Arthur’s gaze was only loving as he looked up at Alfred, though he turned around to look at Mary in surprise. He pulled away from his partner.

“You don’t have to go, Mary. You’re welcome to spend the day with us, if you’d like? If not today then you have to spend the day with us tomorrow and on Alfred’s birthday?” he pursed his lips.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:48 am

Mary just smiled at the both of them and she shook her head though she looked at the both of them with love.

"Thank you for the offer, dear, but it's New York! I'll come by tomorrow and on his birthday but you two deserve some alone time together."

She chuckled at the thought and soon enough she went to kiss both of their cheeks. Afterwards she quickly left the house, but not without getting the medicine from Alfred first.

Alfred just watched as she left and soon let out a sigh, smiling fondly at Arthur. He reached forward to run a hand through his hair.

"What did you two talk about?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:47 am

Arthur bid her farewell, sad to see her go. He was so grateful to have her in his life, as well. It was almost as though he had a family, something he didn’t really consider that he’d ever had before.

He sighed softly at the feel of Alfred’s hands in his hair.

“A lot of things, actually… mostly about my past, if I’m honest,” his gaze flickered away. “But she was completely understanding and she talked to me about my, um, illness.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:11 am

Alfred looked at Arthur in surprise but soon a smile spread across his lips, glad that here was some comfort that could be found in his mother.

He wanted Arthur to be able to consider his own family as his family. That despite his real family...he could trust his heart with his own family. He wanted nothing more than that.

"You look like you were crying for a bit of time."

He couldn't help but smile just a bit wider.

"...My mom does love you. A whole lot. So does the rest of my family. We're all really happy to have you come into the family soon."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 am

Arthur blushed and coughed awkwardly.

“Don’t be absurd. I wasn’t crying. Why would you insinuate such a thing?” he puffed out his chest, subconsciously trying to bulk himself up out of pride. He deflated when Alfred continued and looked bashful for a brief second before he smoothed out his expression into one of neutrality.

“I’m happy to be joining your family,” he said honestly. “The Jones’ are kind people.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 am

Alfred just laughed a bit, smiling kindly at his lover.

"I think you were crying."

He could easily tell that Arthur was crying but he decided not to rub it in. In a way, it was actually rather sweet.

He relaxed at that though and soon enough he reached forward to stroke Arthur's hair, leaning forward to kiss his forehead.

"I can't wait for our wedding," He admitted though it was obvious.

Of course they would have to help Arthur recover but...it would work out in the end.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 am

Arthur flushed and grumbled a little.

“I think it’s understandable, considering my circumstances, I think,” he sniffed in distain though he was buttered up again as soon as Alfred kissed his forehead. He hummed in response. He was looking forward to being able to declare publically that he loved Alfred and that he was loved in return. After all, the greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return… or some such nonsensical drivel.

“Likewise,” he breathed, still not quite able to believe that it was happening. “I can’t wait for you to be my husband.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 am

Alfred just laughed a bit at that and he soon pulled away enough so he could tug the other on the couch with him.

"Me either."

He soon wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist, trying to pull him on his lap.

"Where would you want the wedding to be at anyways?" He asked curiously.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 am

Arthur protested at first, resisting at first just for the sake of doing so before he finally gave in and tumbled down on the sofa, falling on top of Alfred. He let Alfred move and position him as he wished, knowing that any further resistance was futile. He pecked Alfred’s jaw.

“I don’t know actually, I haven’t really thought about it… is there anywhere that holds any sort of significance to you?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 am

Alfred smiled when Arthur was pulled down with him. After all, resistance was definitely futile, especially when he was eager to have him down on his lap.

"Well, there's a lot of places but I don't know how good they would be for weddings. I guess someplace by the water would nice. I mean, there's always that cruise we went on for our first date."

He looked somewhat sheepish as he nuzzled against his lover.

"Or like Central Park or uh...the Central Park boathouse or something."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am

Arthur nuzzled, trying not to smile too much. He cuddled up to Alfred’s side, leaning against his chest.

“The cruise ship might be nice… but would we be able to afford that?” he raised an eyebrow, glancing at the window and admiring the sunlight on the tall buildings outside.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 am

Alfred cuddled back with Arthur and he couldn't help but laugh a bit at the thought.

"Well if we can't afford the cruise ship, then we could buy a dinky lil' row boat and have a wedding on there."

He snorted at the thought.

"I'm sure we'll be able to find something affordable."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 am

“You know, it’s kind of fitting for us to get married on the Atlantic… seeing as I’m from across the deep blue,” Arthur began to fiddle with the hem of Alfred’s t-shirt at his neck, fingers playfully sliding beneath occasionally.

“It will be nice… so long as we don’t get sea-sick from nerves,” he joked, nosing at Alfred’s neck where he breathed in his musky scent. He kissed his Adam’s apple.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 am

Alfred thought about it before he grinned at the thought of it.

"Yeah. It is fitting. I mean it's still in New York City but...it's almost as if we're in between. It'll be beautiful."

He snorted as he thought about them getting sea-sick.

"The worst case scenario is that one of the kids throws up on one of us." Though it would make the wedding have a story to tell for later on. He groaned softly as his Adam's apple was kissed.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next