Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 am

Arthur immediately glowered at Alfred.

Sorry? You’re sorry, are you?” he muttered a few curse words under his breath but ultimately decided that punching Alfred in the leg was the best form of revenge. He stood up and touched at his back, wincing. If Alfred had put his back out, he’d be getting an earful. And paying for the chiropractor.

“Fuck… that really hurt, you idiot. You forget how bloody strong you are.”

He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over slightly, taking deep breaths.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am

Alfred just frowned at that and he yelped when he was punched on the leg. "I didn't mean to! It was reflex, I swear! I just didn't want my ma to see. I mean, that would just be more awkward than we needed it to be."

He swallowed, cheeks still terribly red. Soon he looked over at the other, a bit concerned.

"Do you want a back massage or something? It might make it feel better. Are you alright?"

He would have to learn how to keep his strength in check.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 am

“Don’t you pity me, you twat! I’m fine. I’m a man.” Arthur stood up again, a bit too fast for his back. “I can – ow – handle it.”

The anger seemed to seep out of him somewhat as he sighed heavily and looked down at his boyfriend. It wasn’t his fault. He was just a dolt when it came to handling his strength. He watched Alfred for a few moments, saw the concern on his face and felt a little guilty. He padded around the bed to where he was lying and leaned down (not without wincing) and gave him a kiss on the forehead, mostly because he couldn’t reach his lips.

“I’ll be fine. I think that a shower will help. You just can’t throw me about like that. I’m not as young as you are. I’m pretty much middle-aged.” Twenty-eight to be precise. “Are there towels in the bathroom?”

He was sure he’d be able to find it without Alfred’s help.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 am

Alfred winced when he heard Arthur stand up and he lightly reached over to rub his back reassuringly before smiling a bit at him, nodding. He was happy enough to have the other kiss his forehead, knowing that he was forgiven for now at least. Though he did still feel bad for not keeping in check his strength. He was sure that the other would get over it though.

"Yeah, there's towels in the bathroom. Mom likes to get these things ready beforehand and even if there's not, there's a small cabinet next to the shower where we keep towels." He leant up to peck his lips briefly.

"And I'm sorry. I'll pay you back for it. I didn't mean to throw you that hard. Or well, throw you at all."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 am

Arthur cocked an eyebrow and laughed a little, turning to go and retrieve some pyjamas from his bag.

“Well, you riding me doesn’t sound like a bad repayment. Later though,” he paused at the door and looked back at Alfred once again. “Take a look through that travel guide and tell me if there’s somewhere you see that you particularly like the look of. I’ll be back in about half an hour.”

He was about to head out of the room before he hesitated and said to Alfred: “Oh, and don’t have a wank whilst I’m gone? If you’ve still got one,” he glanced at Alfred’s concealed lap, “then save it for when I get back.”

With a smug look, he finally left the room in search of the bathroom. And, luckily, it didn’t take him too long to find it; he hadn’t even needed to switch on the hall light to find it. He stripped and jumped in the shower, and almost immediately, he felt better. He wasn’t winded anymore and the water helped soothe the pain in his back until it was nothing but a dull ache.

He didn’t take too long for once, neither feeling particularly comfortable alone in the shower in a strange house nor wanting Alfred’s mind to wander so much that they wouldn’t even have a little bit of (very, very quiet) fun. Just from thinking about it, Arthur was a little hard and hence tried not to touch himself anymore than he had to whilst drying himself with a towel. He pulled on his pyjamas, collected his folded clothes and headed out of the bathroom only to come face-to-face with Katyusha in a much-too-tight nightdress.

He focused on her face with an intensity which hopefully wouldn’t frighten her.

“Hello, Arthur,” she smiled, although there was a hint of surprise in her tone. “I thought that you and Alfred had gone to bed?”

“Ah, well, Alfred did. I just wanted to have a shower.” He held his clothes over his hips to cover anything unsightly.

“Hmm,” she seemed to want to have a chat, much to Arthur’s chagrin. “It’s nice to see Alfred so happy, you know? Ever since I’ve known him, I don’t think that I’ve seen him smile like that before.

Arthur blushed and tried to think of something to say but came out with: “It must be wind.”

Katyusha looked a little shocked at first but soon began to giggle.

“Arthur, you’re funny.”

“Oh… I am?”

“Yes, very. I can see why you make him happy.” She patted him on the shoulder and Arthur pretended not to notice her breasts moving as she did. “Maybe it will be your wedding that we are attending next, yes? You should visit us and have the ceremony in Canada. We’d throw you a big party and –”

“Actually, I think that we’d be able to do it in New York now.” What the hell was he saying? “U-uh, if we ever… tied the knot, that is.”

“Tied the…? I don’t understand,” confusion spread across Katyusha’s beautiful features. “My English is not that good.”

“It’s a saying. Um, to tie the knot is to get married.”

“Oh!” suddenly she seemed delighted. “So, Matthew and I have tied the knot?”

“Yes,” Arthur nodded.

“How interesting.”

“Quite… you know, your English isn’t bad, Katyusha,” he admitted somewhat sheepishly. “Aside from your accent, I would say that you’re pretty fluent.”

“Thank you,” she smiled pleasantly. It was such a maternal smile. Arthur got the feeling that she’d make a good mother, and that it wouldn’t be long until she was one. Matthew seemed like the kind of guy that wanted children, much like Alfred did. “I shall see you in the morning, yes?”

“Yes,” he agreed, standing aside so that she could go into the bathroom. “Good night.”

“Good night!”

Arthur scuttled along the corridor in the dark, searching for the bedroom he and Alfred were staying in. But it looked as though Alfred was asleep, facing away from the door. Well, that would have to change. He walked into the room and closed the door behind him, setting his clothes down on the nightstand. He got into the bed and cuddled up to Alfred’s back.

“Hello, my love. Did you save that erection for me?”

He smacked Alfred’s backside, squeezing gently upon impact and then ghosted his hand up his side, over his bare skin. He reached around and grasped one of Alfred’s pecs.

Which was distinctly hairy. In fact, Alfred felt rather soft in comparison to earlier.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Alfred just smiled deviously over at Arthur. "Not sure if I can keep it for that long but I wouldn't mind getting another one just for you," He teased lightly before finally laying down on the bed, turning off the lights with a soft hum. To admit, riding Arthur definitely wouldn't be a bad idea in itself as well. In fact, it was already making his stomach warm just at the thought of it.

He soon closed his eyes, relaxing and just comfortable on the bed. Despite their small accident earlier, he was still happy to be here with him.

He would also have to look through the travel guide and hope to find something that would be good for the both of them. He was already excited about his trip.

Soon quite a while passed and while he wondered where Arthur was, he didn't really question it.

Matthew had been really confused when he heard a distinctly masculine voice right behind him and soon feeling the grope on his backside as well as his pecs. He swallowed thickly and he realised very, very quickly that it was not his wife, but rather someone very different from his wife. G-God! Was that Arthur? Cheeks reddening terribly, Matthew tried to find his voice and he swallowed before finally being able to speak out.

"...A-Arthur...ah...this is nice and all...but...I'm Matthew," He mumbled. This was so embarrassing! He knew he should have freaked out but he was frozen stiff with embarrassment .
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Arthur stiffened, shock taking a second to sink in before he scrambled backwards off of the bed, spluttering uncontrollably.

“Jesus! Shit! I mean – oh my God! Matthew, I’m so sorry. I didn’t – I, uh, fuck. I thought you were Alfred. I didn’t switch on the light or anything and because you’re both quite alike, I just… Christ alive, I’m so sorry.” He stood away from the bed, sort of frozen as he blushed, taking going red in the face to a whole new level.

He stood still for a few more moments before grabbing his clothes from the nightstand, suddenly able to see feminine underwear in plain sight, atop of a suitcase.

“Bollocks. Matthew, I… sorry.”

And with that, he rushed out of the room and hurried down the corridor until he found the room which he was certain was Alfred’s. He stormed in and slammed the door shut behind him, looking a little traumatised. Poor Mathew. How humiliating for the both of them.

And what he’d said to him.

Fuck.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Matthew just turned around to Arthur, looking a bit hesitant and smiling nervously. "A-Ah! Don't worry...it's an honest mistake. Really," He assured quickly before finally pulling the blankets over himself, terribly embarrassed. Well that was definitely something he didn't want to really think about it anymore.

Though it did seem that Arthur was a lot feistier than he originally thought.

Oh God did he really think that!?

Alfred soon turned around to look over at Arthur with surprise, raising his eyebrows. "Arthur? Something wrong? You seem a bit...I don't really know...off." He soon sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly with a soft yawn.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Arthur put his clothes to the side and sighed shakily.

“I made a fool of myself. Alfred, I… I don’t want to alarm you but I just…” he blushed further (if that was possible). “I made a terrible mistake.” One that might affect Arthur’s future in being accepted as Alfred’s lover.

He came and sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the wall.

What if Matthew told Katyusha? He probably would. He seemed remarkably honest. But what if she told Mary? It would be the end of Arthur. She’d probably think that he was some sort of lecher, trying to molest her children.

“I’m such an idiot.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Alfred looked over at Arthur with confusion and he couldn't help but hesitate. Did...Arthur cheat on him or something? Was he just telling him that now? ...But that didn't seem possible at all. He didn't even want to think about it? What if he did something really bad? What could he have done really bad!? Maybe he was desiring someone else or maybe it was a mistake to get into a relationship with him?

His mind was rushing with the different possibilities that were stored and he bit his lip for a moment before smiling at him, rubbing his shoulder reassuringly.

"What's up? Come on...tell me. It can't be that bad," He whispered, pressing light kisses along his neck.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Arthur sighed softly, appreciative for Alfred’s loving touches (or they appeared to be loving, at least – then again, if they weren’t loving then why would he bother?) but he didn’t voice it. He drew in a deep breath.

“I… I got into the wrong bed. I got into Matthew and Katyusha’s bed and I thought Matthew was you and God, it was so embarrassing. N-nothing happened,” he added. “I just… might have said something inappropriate.” He wasn’t sure that mentioning the fact he’d groped Matt was a good idea. Not after what had happened with Francis. But then again, this was his brother and not a stranger.

“It was so embarrassing,” he wailed as he buried his face in his hands. “I felt like I could die on the spot. Fucking hell.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur with quite a bit of surprise, his eyes wide and his mouth a bit dry. Wait...was this what Arthur was worried about? Did the other think that he would get angry about this?

Soon enough he couldn't help himself. He started laughing and though he tried to muffle it, the laughs kept on coming out and soon he had to curl up on himself to keep his stomach from hurting.

"Y-You got in the wrong bed with Matthew!? H-Hahaha! Oh my God! That's priceless! What else did you do? Holy shit...Matthew must have been fro--oh my God!" He tried to stop laughing and though he calmed down a bit, his grin was still wide on his lips. "Are you alright?" He asked, amusement in his voice.

"Shit..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 am

Arthur growled, bristling in response.

“Priceless?! It’s not funny!” he barked in response, all the more flustered by Alfred’s response. “Bastard!” he would have smacked him if he hadn’t have thought it was a bad idea. Instead, he picked up the pillow closest to him and walloped him with it.

“Of course I’m alright. I don’t know if Matthew is, however. I’ve really fucked up, Alfred. I don’t want to… I didn’t want to make a bad impression on your family.”

He paused and grew quieter.

“As for what else did I do, I may have, um… said something and… smacked his arse.” His anger seemed to be renewed as he raised his voice a bit, “God help you if I ever smack your arse again!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 am

Alfred yelped when he was smacked with the pillow and he quickly went to cover himself, soon pushing it away before wrapping his arms around the other, trying to pull him on his lap. "Mm...it's alright. As long as Katyusha and ma don't figure out, it should be fine. I'm pretty sure that Matt is flustered but he doesn't hate you by any means." He tried to press a reassuring kiss to the other's cheek, humming a bit to himself.

"He's not that kind of guy."

Though with the mention of Arthur smacking his bottom, he had to quickly suppress his laughter again though soon he nearly gawked.

"Wait! Hey! Why is it suddenly me suffering just because you smacked the wrong one!?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 am

“That’s the problem,” Arthur scowled and attempted to wrestle away although he knew that it was pointless against Alfred’s firm hold (not that he couldn’t physically get away if he wanted to, it just seemed pointless). He harrumphed but let Alfred hold and kiss him, but he continued to frown.

“I feel awf-” Alfred was laughing again and growled in frustration, before he could help himself. “Because you’re his brother. And you were the one that tempted me into sex. How was I supposed to be able to distinguish between twins, of all things?”

He folded his arms across his chest.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am

Alfred raised his eyebrow at that and he continued on smiling but he finally managed to calm down his laughter, instead lazily pressing kisses along his neck.

"I wasn't the one who tempted you into sex! If I remember correctly, even after we were almost caught by my ma, you wanted me to 'save the erection for later'! And Matthew has longer hair than me! And we kind of have different builds! Don't blame me on this one!" He lazily nuzzled against him.

"Come on, it was just a small mistake."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

Arthur felt like every word was another blow. It sucked but it was true. It was difficult for him to form an argument whilst Alfred was kissing and nuzzling him like that.

“That’s irrelevant…” he felt himself go even redder (now a rather fetching shade, similar to that of a tomato). “You and Matthew are similar build-wise. The difference is in the hair and, ahem, your lack of.” He sighed shakily, finally seeming to be calming down as well.

“I’m just glad you aren’t angry,” he murmured.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:06 am

Alfred felt relieved that Arthur didn't seem to be able to form an argument with him cuddling and kissing him and instead he pulled him down to lay with him, kissing the corner of his lips lazily.

"Mm...so Matt is hairy on the chest? Maybe a bit too much information." He laughed, nuzzling against him more.

"And of course I'm not angry. It's an honest mistake. We are twins after all and I mean, I gotta admit I would have loved seeing Matt flustered. Plus Matt is a faithful guy to his wife, so it's really no big deal." He grinned over at his lover.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 am

Arthur sighed dejectedly and cuddled up to his boyfriend, realising that it was pointless to argue about it. If that could be considered arguing. It wasn’t even a spat, Arthur was just pissed off and embarrassed.

“Hmm, sorry,” he mumbled, having not really thought about it. He wouldn’t want to be told about what his brother’s looked like under their clothes, after all. Just the thought of discussing what they looked like was enough to induce a sick feeling in his stomach. But now all he could imagine was how hairy Andrew probably was.

He closed his eyes, squeezing them shut.

“If you say so. Let’s not talk about it. It’s getting late and you’ve been driving all day.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 am

Alfred just nodded with a soft yawn, still nuzzling against him and he knew that Arthur was too tired to really even 'argue' with him anymore. Which was definitely good considering that it was a very silly thing to argue about.

As long as his mother didn't figure out about it. Though he was pretty sure that Matt would just keep the incident a secret, especially from his mother. They both had talked about his homosexuality during the funeral and Matt knew that Mary didn't necessarily approve of it. Of course he had always been an open minded man and so he was there to support his brother whichever step he took.

Soon he closed his eyes, relaxing with Arthur in his arms.

"Mm...okay then. Night," He whispered softly, obviously tired. "I love you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 am

Arthur didn’t fall asleep first, for once. He merely focused on Alfred for a while and the way that he softly breathed in his sleep. Not at all like how he, himself slept. Arthur could breathe delicately and quietly sometimes, but a lot of the time, he was usually snoring, if only a little. He knew that when he had, had something to drink that he snored like a tractor. Lord knew how Alfred put up with it.

A heavy sleeper, he supposed.

The next morning came around quickly, if only because Arthur didn’t notice himself drift off. He instinctively untangled himself from Alfred and set about getting up, dressed and into the kitchen to make breakfast. But as soon as he realised what room he was, he remembered that he wasn’t at home. He huffed a little and decided that he could at least get dressed into some fresh clothes.

It was when he was pulling on some of his (extremely old-man-like) comfortable underwear that he noticed a small book on the desk of Alfred’s room, beside of him. There appeared to be ink blotches on the cover and a scruffy ‘keep out’ written on the cover. Arthur smiled at the sight and before he knew what he was doing, he’d picked up the book and was flicking through it. It appeared to be a journal.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Alfred he remained comfortably asleep next to Arthur, his normal waking up time not yet hit and in fact, he would probably sleep in later considering just how tired he was. He had kept his journal from about eight years old to seventeen and while his handwriting had started off big and blocky, it soon grew to become neater yet with still a lot of ink blotches.

There were a lot of journal entries that were written when he was young though most of the entries were of silly things such as:

"got sting by BIG bee tuday!"

"mom maed appl pi! I love appl pi!"

"plan: make mom, day, and mattie happy!"

Yet as time progressed and the further Arthur got into the book, there would be other things that were more reflective on how he was more recently, mainly during his high school years. There would be entries about his day at school, about a new game that he got, his friends and all the like. Though there was a section with Alfred's insecurities (something that seemed so unlike him as he always seemed too pleased about everything):

"I wish I could move away from here. I hate being fat. I want to move somewhere where they won't make fun of me."

"Eva's friends told me that she liked me... Maybe if I ever get the courage, I'll buy her flowers and ask her out. I've really liked her since forever."

"She rejected me. She told me she would never date someone fat like me and everyone is making fun of me now."

"I've been failing my classes."

"They broke my glasses today."

Soon there were charts and plans with numbers, diets, exercise plans and more. Yet he didn't seem to talk anymore about his insecurities only and instead he wrote other things on a more positive note though it was easy to tell that he was still anxious.

"I got accepted into the football team! People have been nicer to me now."

"Graduation soon! Can't wait! MIT here I come!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Arthur found himself chuckling a little at the earlier entries, sneaking the occasional glance across at Alfred, still asleep. Such a simple, adorable mind. Even as an adult, actually. It was apparent to Arthur that he hadn’t changed much, that his personality had always been the same. He’d always been just as sweet.

However, the later chapters struck a different emotion. He felt a little numb as he read through them, beginning to feel increasingly guilty for having touched it at all. He didn’t want to know about this. But he couldn’t put it down. When he got to Eva, he felt angry. Arthur had been bullied as a young teen, but not at the age Alfred was writing the entries at. He could understand the pain, but never had Arthur been publically humiliated like that regarding his feelings. But then again, Arthur knew that he was a lot tougher at taking emotional blows than Alfred was. It was strange to consider that Alfred was probably experiencing those things at the same time Arthur had just gotten into drugs.

The most prominent thing in his mind, as he looked at Alfred, golden like the sun, that he had brought back those insecurities. He’d inadvertently called Alfred ‘fat’. And he’d meant it, too. Not in the same way as the bullies but it could quite easily be compared to that…

It confused him how anyone, anyone would want to be cruel to such a kind, earnest boy. He pursed his lips, balling a fist as fury swelled in his gut at the thought of anyone hurting Alfred, even if he couldn’t have known or done anything at the time.

He just put down the book, where he’d found it and returned to the bed. He could get dressed in a minute.

Arthur lay beside Alfred, watching him as he slumbered, as he had done the night before. He swallowed thickly and leaned forwards, pressing a kiss to Alfred’s temple. Then his nose. Then his mouth.

“Alfred,” he whispered, “my beautiful… beautiful boy.” He pecked his lips again, “It’s time to wake up, my darling.” He stroked his fingers through Alfred’s hair.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Alfred never really liked talking about his high school life and whenever he was forced to talk about it, he would simply say that he had a few bumps here and there but university was always more fun. He would say that he graduated, did well in some classes but he never really hinted on anything more. It was the basis though of most of his insecurities when it came to his body and was the primary reason why he had been so sensitive when Arthur did call him 'fat'.

He worked so hard on his body and any of the pictures that were hanging on the walls of the house would definitely show how much he had changed. He had definitely been chubby when he was younger, unfit and so much more but he had spent so much of his time working out and trying to strive for the very best with his body.

It had been a terrible road for him and even now, he was still extremely conscious though he knew that he was much better off than he was before.

Yet Alfred had smiled his way through high school no matter how much everything hurt and he would hardly go to even his own brother. Though Matthew always knew and Alfred knew very well that he knew but instead Alfred spilled out his insecurities in his journal, something he was certain that no one would ever see. Back then, it never seemed to matter just what inner qualities he had. It had only ever been physical. It was a terrible thing, to be defined as a person by your weight.

But he had improved so much and he was remarkably proud of his improvement though at the same time, whenever he was teased about being fat even now, especially after all his improvement, he would get defensive and admittedly hurt.

Very hurt.

Yet he was completely unaware of what Arthur knew now considering that he was still asleep. Yet soon he was woken up slowly and gently by Arthur and he yawned before lightly pecking his lips, smiling up at him. His boyfriend seemed to be in a better mood than yesterday at least.

"Mm...too early to wake up though," He mumbled though he lightly kissed his lips again. He couldn't help but wonder why Arthur was calling him beautiful though. It made him feel lighter inside though.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm

“Not at all. I’m awake, therefore it isn’t too early,” Arthur smiled somewhat and kissed him slowly for a few moments before pulling away with a slight wet sound. “I love you,” he reminded gently, the journal’s entries still fresh in his mind. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever tell Alfred what he’d now seen, what he knew but it would have been obvious from the beginning that he’d eventually find out those sorts of things.

It was certainly different from the years Arthur had spent wondering whether he was looking at the other boys in the showers because he was envious, or if it was what he was gathering materials for his fantasies. The latter, probably.

“Did you sleep well?” he murmured softly against his lips. “You definitely seemed comfortable enough. Sleeping like a log as per usual, poppet,” he chuckled a little.

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next