Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:30 am

Alfred could tell that Arthur was grateful and that made him feel good enough about himself. Instead he grinned over at the other, seeming to easily be able to shrug it off. Though he soon focused his gaze on Katyusha and he nodded, looking excited at the prospect of dessert.

"I would love some actually! Of course when I come and visit you guys." He smiled and took note of the hand on his thigh. He used one of his hands to put it over Arthur's own hand and Matthew seemed to notice though not their mother.

Alfred soon ate the rest of the food and Mary looked over at Arthur and Alfred.

"Well, why don't you two go up and rest after this? It must have been a mighty long trip for you two."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:41 am

Arthur noted the ‘I’ in Alfred’s statement rather than ‘we’. It bothered him a bit but he didn’t voice it. He knew Alfred probably hadn’t been thinking in that sense, and it had been directed at him, after all.

He raised an eyebrow at Mary’s suggestion, painfully aware that it was merely an opportunity for her to get them out of the way so she could talk about him. And it made Arthur nervous. But he just nodded.

“I’m terrible at driving over here so I didn’t drive. I’m sure Alfred is exhausted though, aren’t you, love?” he looked across at his boyfriend, secretly regretting using the endearment in front of the rest of Alfred’s family. “Uh… thank you for the meal, Mary,” he attempted a smile again before excusing himself and heading out into the hall as quickly as he could without seeming odd. He just really felt uncomfortable in the same room as Alfred’s family.

“We can catch up tomorrow,” Katyusha said to Alfred reassuringly, as though urging him to follow Arthur.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am

Alfred smiled over at Arthur and soon he leant forward to press a quick kiss to his boyfriend's cheek before finally standing up with him. He didn't want Arthur to be alone, especially in this house if only because he didn't want him to feel awkward in any means.

Despite kissing his cheek right in front of his mother. His mother just smiled over at the two of them, urging them off and soon Alfred hurried off. Though even as he stepped up the stairs, he could hear his mother.

"They're sweet boys, aren't they?"

Alfred relaxed at that. He knew that his mother wasn't one much on gossip or at least any kind of harmful gossip. She had the tendency to keep her opinions quiet and try remain respectful though he knew that she wasn't completely accepting of them just yet. He...would just have to work on that.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 am

Arthur had fussed a little as he was kissed, going red.

Even though Mary didn’t seem to react much, he was still worried about her opinion. Nowadays, it was clear that Arthur didn’t really care what ordinary people thought but this was Alfred’s mother. He wanted Alfred to have all of his mother’s approval and love but Arthur was preventing that.

Arthur had already gotten up to the top of the stairs and hadn’t heard her comment. He was fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt nervously as he went into the bedroom. He immediately began to search for a book. He couldn’t sleep yet. There’s no way he could sleep when he felt guilty like this. He searched through his bag and pulled the book he’d brought with him; it was a travel guide about the Virgin Islands. Arthur enjoyed reading about places he hadn’t been to (even travel guides) and they’d been discussing going on holiday together, so he’d taken it upon himself to start educating himself about the places they’d discussed staying in.

“You tired?” he asked Alfred simply.

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Alfred just laughed as he saw Arthur fussed and he just wanted to show his mother that he was completely comfortable around the other. That he wasn't about to stay quiet and stop showing affection just because she was around. He loved this man and he wanted to show her that.

He smiled over his mother for a moment before bringing Arthur back up to his room, humming a bit to himself as he finally settled on the bed. It was definitely comfortable. He would have to bring the bed cushion that he had underneath the blanket back to the flat if he could. Of course he would...it made everything so much more comfortable. He soon looked over at Arthur, smiling a bit at him and he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, just kind of but that's because I was the one driving. I'll be fine though," He yawned silently, stretching his arms out.

Soon his gaze settled on the travel guide that Arthur brought with him. He couldn't help but grin. "Still excited about the possible trip over to the US Virgin Islands?" He asked with a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am

Arthur rolled his eyes, frowning. “Shut up. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be prepared.” He came to sit on the bed beside Alfred, legs crossed on the bed. “It’s better to find out before if there’s any sort of laws that means we could get arrested.” Meaning: I’m finding somewhere we can have sex. “All of the islands are very beautiful, though… I’d say that they rival some of my favourites in the Caribbean.”

He paused and settled himself, leaning back against the headboard.

“I’ll have to take you to my favourite places someday, my love. You’ve seen London now, so that’s a start. London doesn’t nearly compare with Hong Kong or Bombay, however.” It was a shame to think that they’d probably get into trouble if they went there together (seeing as they often had problems not touching each other).
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am

Alfred grinned over at Arthur and he pressed a quick kiss to his lips before settling right next to his boyfriend, curiously glancing over at the guide. "Well I don't think we have to worry about it too much. I think it's more open about...us than the US itself," He admitted with a small smile.

"What are some of your favourites in the Caribbean? I've never been to any of these places but I know that the Virgin Islands are pretty nice and some of the other islands around there also." He hummed a bit to himself, soon pulling himself away just enough to get comfortable, looking over at Arthur curiously.

"Really? That would be so cool..." He admitted. He never imagined having the possibility of travelling all over but with Arthur...it seemed so very possible now.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 am

“Uh, well, I was also thinking along the lines of the boundaries of what we can do in public. As in, there was a British couple that got arrested for holding hands in public somewhere because they didn’t know it was illegal.” Arthur cleared his throat.

“I have to say that I like Bermuda a lot and some of the smaller islands. It’s all just so beautiful.” He’d kissed Alfred back whilst it lasted and let out a sigh, staring at the wall ahead of him. He pursed his lips and turned to Alfred, looking somewhat nervous.

“Your mother doesn’t like me, does she?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 am

Alfred laughed a bit and he hummed. "I think it's legal in the Virgin Islands. I know gay marriage isn't legal but I know that there are a lot of things directed towards gay tourists." He smiled a bit hesitantly. "And it tries to attract tourists of course, so public displays of affection are probably allowed." He hummed to himself in thought before curling up next to the other.

He was content just being right there until he heard the question. He had been expecting it yet at the same time, it still took him by surprise.

He glanced up at Arthur with a small frown, thinking for a moment before sighing. "She likes you as a person. She's just...uncomfortable with homosexuality is all. She doesn't hate you or anything. I think she just prefers us being friends than anything else."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 am

“I see…” Arthur murmured.

He felt bad immediately for even asking as Alfred seemed to be reluctant to answer.

“I had a feeling that was the case. I don’t want to, um, get in the way or anything. If you want, I can just find a motel somewhere or I could drive home and pick you up at the end of the week? I just… I don’t want to stop you from enjoying your time here with your family and make it anymore uncomfortable than it has to be. I mean, you’re lucky that you have a mother that cares about you so much and I don’t want you to fall out of favour with her.”

He sighed heavily, putting his book back down in his lap.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 am

Alfred just quietly looked over at Arthur and he gave him a slight smile, soon reaching forward to lightly grab at Arthur's hand, squeezing it in reassurance.

"No, I brought you here with me because I wanted you to meet the rest of my family," He started off, voice soft and gentle. "I want to show my ma that no matter what she thinks, you're the one for me and that I'm really serious about you. That well...I really, really love you. It's no different from Matthew bringing his wife over. She won't hate me because of it. She my disapprove of my choice...but...this is my choice...you're my choice and I wouldn't want anyone different. She'll just have to accept it because I have no intention of leaving you." He smiled over at his lover, squeezing his hand just a bit more.

He laughed softly. "I won't fall out of favour with her...I promise you that. She'll love you in the end."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 am

Arthur listened to Alfred, despite his initial attempts to interrupt him.

He stared at the American carefully for a few moments, wondering if Alfred understood the severity of what he was saying to him. He didn’t want Alfred to start saying things like that when he didn’t mean it, only if because it would hurt Arthur too much if he ever took it back and changed his mind. He might not always love Arthur, after all.

He calmly put down his book before shifting to straddle Alfred’s waist, taking his face in his hands as he kissed him deeply. He really didn’t care that the door wasn’t locked and that they were at Alfred’s family home. He just wanted to tell him how much it meant to him for Alfred to be so reassuring and care-free about it all.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

Alfred had been a bit nervous about what Arthur's potential reaction would be. He knew that the other might not completely believe him and what he said (though he was speaking from the bottom of his heart and he meant every single word of it) but he definitely hadn't been expecting Arthur to climb onto him and straddle his waist.

Soon enough he was being kissed deeply and it took Alfred only a few moments before he finally responded back easily.

The fact that he was in his old house didn't really even register in his mind as he kissed the other, holding him close and clutching his shirt tightly. "Mm...Arthur," He gasped.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 am

Arthur just tried to silence him with more kissing, nipping and licking at Alfred’s lips to try and spice up the kiss a bit; although it was obvious that his motives were just to prize Alfred’s mouth open so that they could have a snog (or a French kiss, depending on how you looked at it).

“You’ve ruined me, boy,” he mumbled against Alfred’s lips, not quite coherent. “Absolutely ruined me,” he said, pulling back a little so he could speak. “I used to not believe in all of this sentimental drivel. It used to make me violently ill but… God, I love you.”

And he promptly returned to trying to snog him senseless.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am

Alfred couldn't help but just grin a bit into the kiss, kissing him back just as passionately and soon he opened his mouth for Arthur, wanting so much more than just the nipping and licking. He wanted to taste the other and so much more. "Mm..."

Soon he pulled away just enough that they weren't deeply kissing though their lips still pressed against each other. He laughed softly and he was about to answer back but soon he was snogged once again, returning it just as passionately.

Between desperate and loving kisses though, he managed to gasp out an "I love you too" before returning back to kissing him all the same. He ran a hand along the other's firm body, loving how the other felt beneath his fingertips.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:09 am

Arthur was quick to arch against his lover’s touch. He let out a soft sound in response, as well. He felt particularly frisky in that moment, for some unexplained reason and also wanted action and more flesh but he wasn’t sure that it was a good idea considering what had happened at Arthur’s.

Maybe they’d be lucky and undisturbed? Everyone was still downstairs after all, weren’t they? Talking about Alfred and Arthur?

He broke the kiss again, breathing heavier as he looked at Alfred intently, like a wolf focusing on its prey. “Everyone is downstairs, aren’t they?” he sat back, running his hands down Alfred’s torso. “We’re alone on this floor?” Hopefully Alfred would get the hint.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

Alfred could sense that Arthur was feeling particularly frisky and he knew deep inside that it was definitely not the best idea. Far from the best idea that Arthur had...especially considering that he was trying to win good favour with his mother yet at the same time...it really was difficult to deny him when he was looking like that. Instead he nodded, panting a bit as he tried to catch his breath, cheeks reddening under the intense gaze.

God...Arthur was so sexy like that.

"Yeah...everyone is downstairs. They usually don't come upstairs until a few hours for bed," He pointed out with a small grin, running his hand over the other's back.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

Arthur smirked and shrugged, as though he hadn’t just suggested anything. He leaned down, sliding his hips down from Alfred’s waist so that they were seated comfortably atop of his boyfriend’s hips. He rolled his hips, pressing down in what he hoped was a pleasurable manner.

“It’s been a long time since I last rode you, hasn’t it?” he stated (not asked) lowly, the gleam in his eyes was positively devilish as he once again captured Alfred’s lips.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am

Alfred just laughed breathlessly, getting more comfortable in his position as he gazed up at Arthur with amusement dancing in his eyes. He let out a soft yet pleasured gasp as his lover rolled his hips and pressed down, soon pressing back up against the other. He smiled up at his boyfriend.

"Nn...fuck...it has been a long time," He whispered. "Come on, ride me." He urged before finally leaning up so he could kiss Arthur again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 am

“With pleasure.”

Arthur was all teeth and tongue, not particularly co-ordinated as they had to be quick. Foreplay and gentle, pleasurable kissing wasn’t the most prominent thing on his mind. His hands curled in his hair, gripping at it and tugging ever-so-slightly.

He moaned against his lips, trying to keep himself silent as he began to grind down against Alfred, trying to arouse Alfred.

He tried to deepen the kiss again, tonguing at Alfred’s mouth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 am

Alfred honestly didn't mind if they were co-ordinated or not, instead intent on being quick if anything else. He moaned more into the kiss, pressing his tongue against Arthur's own lips before finally opening them once more for the other.

God, the idea of Arthur riding him was certainly an arousing one. He wanted to have the other so badly...it had been such a long time since he was able to be ridden.

And he was definitely a good rider nonetheless. The very idea and the aid of kissing helped bring his erection which tightly pressed against his jeans.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 am

Arthur reached down and began to try and unzip Alfred’s trousers, having to lift his hips slightly to do so. After having opened his trousers, he was quick to reach inside and squeeze at his erection. But it was only after a few massaging squeezes that he removed his hand in favour of his hips rubbing across his nether regions.

He pressed against Alfred, limbs open, legs open, hoping to be able to just whip out Alfred’s cock in a few moments, lube up and go. He didn’t care for foreplay in that moment, not at all. He just wanted to him. Now.

Arthur made a show of undoing his own zipper, continuing to rock his hips down against Alfred’s. “Mmm,” he hummed against Alfred’s lips before lifting away, giving them one final lick. “You're so hot, Alfred. I can't wait to fuck you,” he whispered and gave him the sexiest (or at least he hoped it was sexy) look he could muster. He paused for a few moments, waiting for Alfred to react in some way to prove that it wasn't just Arthur that wanted it.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 am

Alfred gasped when Arthur unzipped his trousers and just feeling so damned good as he felt his erection being squeezed. Soon enough he rolled his hips back up, groaning in pleasure.

It was nice to have this passion renewed again. It had been such a long time since they were like this with one another and fuck it felt nice to be able to be desired by each other. To feel desired. At least they were over that moment of chastity in their relationship.

Kissing him breathlessly, he nipped at Arthur's lips teasingly before finally pulling away with a small smirk. "God, let me fuck you, Arthur. Ride me so hard."

His cock was already twitching at the thought and it made his trousers unbearably tight.

He soon pulled him closer, leaning up to kiss him again deeply as he reached down to rub Arthur's crotch with his hand. Though soon enough he heard a knock from the door and the voice of his mother.

"Alfred, honey? Do you and Arthur want some dessert? I'm coming in." With that, the door clicked open and Alfred reacted on instinct.

Instinct meaning he pushed Arthur off the bed maybe a bit too hard and too quickly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 am

Arthur had been swivelling his hips down against Alfred’s touch, breathing shakily when there was a knock at the door. He had been about to clamber off of Alfred. But he hadn’t expected the extra help to do so.

Arthur rolled off to the side. The wrong side. He landed on the floor with a thump and wheezed as the air was knocked out of him.

That had hurt.

He glared up at Alfred and was about to jump up and smack Alfred upside the head but the door was already opening and Arthur wasn’t sure if he should get up or stay put.

Regardless, he zipped up his trousers quickly. He could only hope that the noise wasn’t too loud.

He anxiously poked his head up over the side of the bed, trying not to grimace at the throbbing pain in his body as he tried to recover from the shock.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 am

Alfred swallowed thickly and he automatically felt bad. He had an extremely quick reflex and that reflex probably really hurt Arthur. He hoped that the other wasn't all that hurt though and he gave a hesitant smile over at the other before soon looking back at his mother.

"Ah! Dessert? No, no. It's fine. Arthur's in the bathroom right now but he's usually fine without dessert. We'll get some later if we want any." He smiled at her, tugging the covers over his lower half.

Mary just raised an eyebrow before smiling a bit. "Alright then. Better get some rest soon, dear. Night." With that, she closed the door once more and Alfred let out a soft sigh. Soon enough he turned his gaze back on Arthur, looking apologetic.

"S-Sorry."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next