Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Alfred just smiled widely when he saw the camera facing towards him and he couldn't help but laugh. He always loved taking pictures and today wouldn't be an exception. He had plenty of pictures of them already and he would always want more.

"Totally posting up that picture on Facebook," He teased with a small grin.

Soon enough he grabbed the camera, turning it back on again before leaning over closer to Arthur. Holding his arm out, he tried to snap a picture of the both of them. Then he leant over to kiss the other's cheek before snapping another picture.

Humming in contentment, he looked through the pictures fondly.

"Only because you were being grumpy and scowling more than you usually do. You look a lot better when you don't scowl as much!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes. “Oh fantastic. I’m sure your relatives will love that.” Luckily, Arthur only had about twenty friends on Facebook.

He was very selective about who he accepted friend requests from. No one that he didn’t feel he had to have or that he didn’t actually like was on there. And most of the contacts were (regrettably) family.

He watched Alfred carefully as he got closer and raised an eyebrow, not even bothering to look at the camera for the first one. He just looked at Alfred as though there was something wrong with him. The second, however, was different. He hadn’t expected Alfred to kiss him on the cheek and for a brief second let his guard down, smiling very, very slightly as he looked down at the table.

He snapped out of it, though.

“Mhm, sure. You clearly just have an appalling taste in men. I, however…” he smirked a little, letting Alfred fill in the rest of that sentence.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Alfred smirked. "Of course they would. And all my friends also."

Unlike Arthur, Alfred was the kind of guy who had many, many friends. So many friends that he barely could even keep count of them anymore and he knew that maybe he should delete some because he had only spoken to them a few times...but he was much too lazy to do that.

As he saw the small smile on one of the pictures, Alfred grinned, cheeks a bit red.

"This is my new profile picture." He soon pointed over to the picture of him kissing Arthur's cheek. "It's a nice picture of you."

Alfred laughed at that.

"Oh? Is that so?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Arthur groaned, flushing as he looked away.

“It’s not. Bloody hell, I look like a wet dish cloth in that.” But he wouldn’t prevent Alfred from doing anything, it wasn’t as though he really cared about what people thought about his appearance on the internet.

He tried to perk up a little again and nodded once.

“More experience under my belt. I know how to pick them, it seems.” He’d found Alfred, somehow. “You seem to have a taste for English men,” he teased. “Of course, who can really blame you? I am a gentleman, after all.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Alfred laughed at that, eyebrows raising though he really didn't mind doing this with Arthur. It was quite a bit of fun, if he had to be honest.

Even if they were in public. But they were on holiday...he was excused.

"Oh? What makes your tastes so great?" He asked with amusement.

He hummed, leaning closer.

"Well, I gotta hand it to the accent first off. Just sheer erotic," He teased with a low purr.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:08 pm

“Isn’t it obvious?” Arthur asked, voice smooth as he smiled, eyes half-lidded, at Alfred. “Well, the muscles definitely come into it. And the personality.”

He let Alfred be the one to come closer, enjoying the fact that he was being somewhat alluring.

“I’m glad that you think so,” he chuckled lowly. “There are many that would disagree but,” he paused, “I like your accent, too.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Alfred smiled as well, loving how smooth Arthur's voice was. He had to admit that he really, really did love his accent.

"Mm, you like a strong man, huh?" He teased with a small grin.

He definitely fit that criteria and even he couldn't deny that.

Instead he caught the other's gaze, holding it for a few long moments. "Well that's a first. Can't blame you though," He chuckled, lowering his voice so only Arthur could hear.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Arthur smiled secretively. “Oh, you know how I like a strong man.”

He watched the other closely and shrugged, becoming progressively smug.

“Only on you, however… I think your order’s coming, darling.” He sat up properly again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Alfred just smiled secretively right back at the other. "Oh, I think I do," He purred softly, obviously excited at the implications.

He was about to make another comment but soon he heard the other's words, making him jump up in surprise and glance over at the waitress.

He quickly pulled away, his cheeks a bit red.

"Thanks!" He thanked the waitress before quickly digging into his soup and tea, obviously embarrassed that they were almost caught by the waitress, who had definitely given them a weird look.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Arthur just laughed and began to sip at his tea. He felt rather accomplished now that Alfred was embarrassed and it wasn’t just him suffering in some way. He placed one hand beneath the table, on Alfred’s outer thigh as a sort of way of displaying affection without being incredibly obvious about it.

“Is the soup good?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Alfred noticed Arthur's hand and he couldn't help but smile a bit at that.

Now that was definitely comforting despite himself. He just hummed and continued on drinking his soup.

He paused as he drank the tea.

"I think I like your tea better." Honestly, Arthur's tea was absolutely amazing. It was sometimes a bit embarrassing to admit, considering that he was such an avid coffee drinker but still.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Arthur blinked.

“You do?” he sounded sceptical but then shrugged, smiling somewhat. “Well, I am a native of a tea-obsessed country.” He patted Alfred’s leg with a soft chuckle. “Don’t compare the two. They’re two very different things.” Arthur’s were made out of affection whilst this was made for the sake of it. If that made sense and didn’t sound horribly cheesy.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:12 am

Alfred laughed at that.

"Yeah, I know. I mean I watch you make it a million times over, even count the minutes and yet my tea never tastes as good as yours. It's kinda frustrating actually. I guess it really is an art somehow," He leaned closer to the other, soon putting his spoon down so he could sip more at his tea.

He relaxed.

"Though I have to admit I'm just really glad for this holiday."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Arthur squeezed Alfred’s leg gently before pulling away, smiling into the rim of his teacup.

“It takes years of skill, I assure you,” he teased.

He nodded in agreement. “As am I. It’s nice to get away from everything and be together.” Even though they had fought in the first place because they spent way too much time together.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Alfred found it rather ironic how they fought because they were always near each other yet they could somehow still enjoy each other's presence.

He had spent more time with his friends though so he could give Arthur some of his personal space but he also made sure to spend time with him as well.

He had to admit that Kiku seemed rather surprise that he was showing up again but he seemed appreciative of the notion nonetheless.

Relaxing into the touch, he let out a soft, content sigh.

"Yeah...you're right. It's really nice."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:33 pm

“Eat up,” Arthur encouraged. “The sooner you hurry up, we can go for a walk along the beach.”

He finished his tea, calmly placing the teacup back in its saucer.

Arthur didn’t really have many friends to go out with, but he’d been out to a few bars with Gilbert once or twice. They seemed to be silently moving on from the sudden revelation that Arthur was gay and had been lying. It was a relief for the Brit, at least.

-------

https://usukunlimited.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=205
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40