Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 am

Alfred just watched them with a bit of amusement though he was pretty certain that Arthur would win this one. At least he hoped he did. Though he did have faith in his boyfriend...especially against a fifteen year old.

Peter just stuck his tongue, yelping when his hair got wet and he aimed right back at Arthur's head (though it was more at his chest).

"Kissing is gross when you do it! I wouldn't be surprised if Alfred accidentally got eyebrow hair in his mouth each time he tried to kiss you!"

Alfred grimaced at the thought of it...though he didn't want to mention that Peter also had rather large eyebrows.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 am

Arthur laughed bitterly at that and decided to change tactics.

“Like you can talk. It’s in the family genetics. Your eyebrows are just as bad as mine!” he rushed forwards and wrapped his arms around the small teen, lifting him up off the ground (but not without difficulty).

“Surrender or I’ll throw you in.” Of course, Arthur wouldn’t actually do that. His rare maternal side would kick in before that happened. He didn’t really care about his other siblings like he cared about Peter, his only actual sibling. Even if he did hate him 99.9% of the time.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am

Peter nearly yelled as Arthur finally picked him up and threatened to throw him in the river. He actually wouldn't be surprised if the other did, though at the same time he viewed his older brother as a tyrannical evil overlord.

He just whine and pouted. "Fine! Fine! Don't throw me in!" He surrendered and he hated it.

He would make sure Arthur paid back for it later.

Alfred sighed a bit, smiling.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 5:26 am

Arthur tried not to laugh and just set Peter back down on his feet. “Good boy,” he smirked and patted him on the back. He then headed to the bank, horribly aware of how cold and wet his t-shirt was. He was more than relieved that he’d taken off his jumper and his coat before going in. He immediately set about pulling off his t-shirt, unconcerned about either of them seeing his bare torso. He was comfortable with Alfred and Peter undoubtedly knew about his struggle with food, so hopefully he’d keep his mouth shut and refrain from saying anything distasteful about his ribs showing, or his scars (which Peter probably knew less about because by the time he was born, the beating had more or less stopped.

He knelt and pulled on his jumper, shivering a little.

“I’m cold,” he said quietly, pulling on his coat.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 am

Alfred glanced up at Arthur, looking him over though Peter didn't say anything about Arthur's body. He may be insensitive...but he wasn't that insensitive. And he was old enough to know not to just taunt Arthur about it.

He knew that he should never do that unless he really wanted to get beaten up or something like that. At least that's what Peter firmly believed.

Peter got off the bank, pouting though not all that cold. Alfred soon wrapped his arms around Arthur's body, pulling him closer. "Is that better?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 am

Arthur couldn’t help but laugh a little as Alfred pulled him close. He pressed a victory kiss to Alfred’s lips with a smile. “Yes, thank you, poppet. But we should probably head back else we’ll be missed.” He kissed his boyfriend again quickly before wriggling out of his grip, standing up. He zipped up his coat and tried to make himself a little bit warmer, despite the water spreading through his trousers, some of it seeping to his boxers. Great.

“You’re not cold, are you, Peter?” he asked, attempting to sound as though he didn’t care all that much. “I don’t want you to whine all the way back.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 5:42 am

Alfred was more than glad to press back into the victory kiss before finally letting go of Arthur, content and happy that Arthur won that small little bet. Though he knew that the other was going to from the very start. Though it would definitely suck not being able to kiss his boyfriend for an extra two to three days just because of a silly bet.

He was certain though that Peter would love if Arthur was in that position though. Peter made his disgust for the kiss audible. Sometimes it was a wonder if he actually was fifteen.

Though Alfred mused that it was because the poor boy didn't have a girlfriend yet or anything like that.

Peter huffed, wrapping his coat around him. "I'm not cold!"

Alfred just gave an look of amusement of at Peter before ruffling his hair again. "There's a sport. Come on and let's hurry back."

Peter grinned. "I'll race you!"

Alfred rolled his eyes and let out a soft sigh but he nodded, pressing another quick kiss to Arthur's cheek. "I'll race you to the fence."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 5:48 am

“I’m not running,” Arthur said indignantly. “You two can go ahead. I’ll meet you back at the house,” he smiled quickly at Alfred and almost reached to pat his backside before thinking better of it, giving his bicep a gentle squeeze instead. He glanced at Peter and then back at Alfred.

“I would get going though, this one cheats,” he warned Alfred, looking a little bit amused that Peter had taken quite so much interest in his boyfriend. He stood back to give them room to rush on ahead.

“On your marks, get set, go!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 5:53 am

Alfred just laughed before he looked over at Peter. "Not gonna go easy on you, sport." He hummed with amusement and Peter just laughed, grinning back.

"If you go easy on me, then I'm gonna make you do a rematch!"

The American took that as a hint enough to actually try since Peter didn't seem to mind. It seemed as if Peter was the kind of boy to get angry if someone went easy on him and would rather take defeat than win through someone going easy.

Though they both got ready and waited for Arthur to give the signal. With the signal, they both sprinted off. Alfred was actually surprised that Peter was a pretty damn fast little bugger though he simply sped up, using his longer and more powerful legs to get the advantage. It was definitely easy to tell that Alfred had gotten a lot more fit than in their time in Australia. It was a good improvement on him as he started exercising again.

Alfred won the match but Peter seemed happy enough just to have a good race (though he probably had no chance of beat Alfred).
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 am

Arthur took his time to catch up with them, having spent a little longer to admire the river and its surroundings. It was good to see just how much fitter Alfred was. He looked good, he seemed healthy. He shoved his hands in his coat pockets to keep warm as he wandered through the field to rejoin them, humming softly beneath his breath.

He felt quite proud of Alfred for winning, although he expected no less and he didn’t voice it.

“I hope you haven’t been waiting long,” he said absently, not really meaning it.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 am

Alfred just patiently waited for Arthur near the fence, just trying to catch his breath in the mean time. Peter was happily babbling on and on about how he almost got him and Alfred decided to humour him by agreeing. "That was a definite close one! Maybe when you get a bit older, you'll be able to finally catch up to me!" He laughed.

Peter seemed determined. "I'm going to be more fit than you one day!"

Alfred grinned. "We'll see about that."

He soon looked over at Arthur and shook his head. "Nah, it's fine. Come on." He soon headed back to the house though he decided to let Arthur to come next to him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 am

Arthur followed at Alfred’s side and kicked off his wellingtons as soon as he was inside, leaving them beside the door to keep them from getting the rest of the house muddy. “Peter, make sure you take off your wellies. Mum’ll kill you.”

He unzipped his coat and hung it up on a coat hanger. His trousers felt incredibly uncomfortable; the denim was sticking to his legs and it felt horrible. He touched Alfred on the arm gently to get his attention.

“I’m going to go and change. Don’t get up to mischief,” he kissed him for the umpteenth time and headed up the stairs to their room (his old bedroom) and began to search for something else to put on.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 6:22 am

Peter just stuck out his tongue defiantly at Arthur though he kicked off his wellies before trotting inside. "I don't care what mum says!" He argued before hurrying to the couch, looking over at Alfred. Alfred took off his wellies also, happy to have them off though he soon sat down on the couch next to Peter.

He was at least glad for the kiss.

And the fact that he would be able to continue on kissing Arthur.

They soon started to chat away about games and Alfred definitely promised an American football match that next morning before he went off to London. Peter wanted to go to London with him, but he also didn't want to be stuck with Arthur all day. So despite his interest in Alfred, he decided that it was probably best that he didn't go tomorrow. After all, he could steal a lot of Alfred's attention over here!

After all, they liked the same things! It made him wonder though why Alfred liked Arthur so much...especially when it seemed as if they didn't have a lot of interests in common.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 6:32 am

Arthur would have liked Alfred to come upstairs with him and to have had a good snog, but he could understand why he would stay downstairs with Peter. He just made sure to change into some of his tighter jeans. They were clean and would probably catch Alfred’s attention so that they could later enjoy each other’s company, at least.

He bumped into Bevan in the corridor and had a brief chat with him before heading downstairs to find Alfred, somewhat frustrated to see that his younger brother was still hanging around. He sat beside Alfred and put his arm around him, not really even thinking too much about the action as he did it.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 6:41 am

Alfred had been a bit too busy just talking with Peter though if he knew of the other's intentions, then he certainly would have gone upstairs with him and have some nice private time between the both of them. Some private time that they really needed. It had been a long time after all since they really had a nice, satisfying night with each other.

Though when Arthur finally came down, he couldn't help but eye his legs. ...Those jeans really showed them off well...

He soon pressed a bit closer to Arthur almost instinctively though he soon grabbed a game controller from Peter, who demanded to play a few games with him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 6:52 am

Arthur settled against Alfred and wished that he’d brought a book with him to read whilst they played games. He just stayed close to Alfred, enjoying his scent, cologne-free for once and got comfortable. He just wanted to cuddle and be close to Alfred, but it didn’t seem as though that would be possible whilst Peter was there. He didn’t voice his irritation, however.

“Can I play?” a Welsh voice asked from the doorway. Bevan went to sit on the other side of Peter, looking hopeful. He was about the same sort of age as Alfred and consequently enjoyed something which Arthur saw as childish.

Arthur just watched the clock on the wall, willing time to move faster.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 6:57 am

Alfred enjoyed Arthur being pressed up against him and he held him close though it was hard to move around when the other was right there. He managed though. Soon looking up at Bevan, Alfred nodded. He was intent on making good terms with all of Arthur's brothers...at least as make up to being on horrible terms with Arthur's mother.

Well hopefully he would never have to see her again.

"Yeah sure! Come on!" He urged with a small smile, handing Bevan a controller also.

When he really thought about it...Arthur's brothers weren't too bad. At least to him.

Though Peter whined each time his character got killed.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 7:27 am

Bevan eagerly joined the game, grinning cheerily as he played alongside the two other boys. Arthur was starting to feel as though he was babysitting. He tried to make sure Alfred had enough room to play comfortably, but it wasn’t always possible.

The front door could be heard opening, along with Patrick’s voice. There was the sound of high-heels as well but Arthur just assumed that it was Patrick’s wife, having decided to come across from Ireland to join him. She didn’t work, so she had the freedom to do so. He was horribly mistaken, however.

“Arthur!” squeaked a shrill but familiar voice. Arthur tensed, his grip around Alfred’s shoulders tightening ever so slightly as he looked back across to see who’d said his name. It was his mother.

Arthur swallowed thickly, “Hello…”

“Oh come and give mummy a hug, darling! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you,” she pouted, holding her arms out-stretched.

Bevan seemed a little irritated that he didn’t get the same sort of welcome. Reluctantly, Arthur pulled away from Alfred and stood up to go and hug his mother, but it was awkward. Incredibly so. Especially when she kissed the side of his head, as though she cared about him.

“What’re you doing here?” Arthur asked quietly.

“Oh, your dad told me that you were here so I cancelled tea with Patricia to come and see you, of course,” she smiled sickeningly. “And to see my lovely boys. Peter, Bevan, aren’t you going to say hello?”

Arthur hated her voice with an fiery passion. She seemed to be ignoring Alfred for the time being.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 7:34 am

Alfred had frozen at the somewhat familiar voice and when he looked over at the woman who had come in, he found that it was the only woman that he pretty much feared. Though he didn't say anything, glad that she wasn't paying attention to him and he hoped it would remain that way. In all honesty, all he wanted to do was to be completely forgotten about.

Maybe it would be a good time to switch around with his brother Matthew. Of course he was there but...not many people always noticed him. It must be a nice trait in times like this.

Peter frowned and he looked over at his mother.

His mum was always rather nice to him...babied him a bit too much though and that was the reason why he wasn't so fond of her. He hated feeling like a child around her. Though he still smiled brightly, like he always did.

"Hi mum!"

Peter looked over at Alfred and hesitated. He didn't want to draw attention to him, especially with how uncomfortable Alfred looked though he seemed to hide it decently.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 7:46 am

Arthur stood out of the way so that Bevan could greet her with a kiss on the cheek (although he didn’t look very comfortable either).

“Oh, all of my babies are here. Oh, isn’t this exciting?” she smiled but it didn’t quite seem to reach her eyes. Arthur frowned a little, also hoping that she wouldn’t bother Alfred. “Where’s Andrew? He’s supposed to be here too.”

Andrew was hovering in the doorway behind her. “Right behind you,” he said with a small smile. “Alrite, Darcia?” he gave her a hug.

“I’m well, thank you, darling. Oh, where’s Liam? Sweetheart, will you help me find him?” she grinned up at Andrew and didn’t let him answer otherwise. He reluctantly led her away from the room and everyone seemed to be able to breathe again. Patrick strolled into the room, whistling. He like Darcia, his mother. If only because she funded his business enough so that he didn’t actually have to do any work. He threw some car keys at Arthur.

“There’s yer car back.”

Arthur immediately glowered at Patrick. “You… you’ve been using my car?” he bristled, like a cat ready to pounce.

“Only to pick up mum.”

“Why you –” Bevan got in between the two of them before they could start arguing.

“Alfred, I’d go upstairs with Arthur until dinner’s ready,” Bevan said meekly, looking back over his shoulder at the American. “She’s passive aggressive and she does not like you at the moment,” he directed the last comment at Arthur who just nodded.

Arthur punched Patrick in the arm as he passed him, heading upstairs briskly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 7:54 am

Alfred felt extremely awkward around Arthur's mother and he could sense that most of them didn't like her. He didn't really know where Liam went off to though he wouldn't be surprised if he ran off far from the house upon some kind of news that she might have been coming over. He wouldn't really blame him though. He would have liked to run off with him if he did run off. Much better than being here with Darcia around.

When she left the room though, he felt like he could breathe and Peter pouted, a bit disappointed as he turned off the game. So much for playing the games with Alfred.

Giving an apologetic smile, he ruffled Peter's hair gently before hurrying upstairs with Arthur, not wanting to be there any longer than he had to.

The longer away the better. He felt extremely uncomfortable around her and for very good reason nonetheless!
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 7:59 am

“I hate that woman,” Arthur scowled as he entered his room, waiting for Alfred to come in before he shut the door. “Now we’re confined to my bloody bedroom as though we’re grounded children.” He put his car keys on the dresser before dropping back on to the bed, arms folded over his chest. He frowned at the ceiling.

“I don’t know why she’s here. She’ll spend weeks at a time not here if my cousins are ‘round…” he scratched at his head and sighed heavily. “Well, what do you want to do?”

Not that there was a lot to be done in his bedroom. It was filled with toys and things from his childhood, not books or anything useful.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 am

Alfred just sighed and he laid on the bed, looking over at Arthur though he tried to give an encouraging smile. "Well look at the bright side! At least...we're in your room and not downstairs with her."

It was obvious that he really wasn't fond of Darcia. Not to the point where he would be rude about her though.

Though the very thought of her made him shiver slightly. He just stretched out a bit, sighing again. "I don't know...I suppose you can read a book and I'll be fine laying here." Anything would be better than staying downstairs.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 8:08 am

Arthur scoffed and rolled on to his front, looking across at Alfred. “That’s not exactly entertaining, is it?” he sighed and rested his head on the bed. “I’m sorry that she’s here. My father promised that she wasn’t around. He should have known better than to tell her that we’re here.”

He fell silent for a short while.

“You looked really good earlier, running,” he commented.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri May 18, 2012 8:10 am

Alfred just reached forward to lightly stroke Arthur's hair, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead before smiling a bit. "Well, whatever you want." He thought about it for a moment before shaking his head. "Nah, don't apologise. It's not your fault she's here." He pressed the kiss to his cheek instead.

He couldn't help but flush a bit though at the comment and he actually felt a bit flattered by the other's comment.

"Really...?" He asked curiously. "You think I did?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next