Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 9 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Alfred smiled and floated on his back as well, relaxing in the water. "It's so nice out here... Do you wanna play ball now or later?"

"Make? Can't we just order?" Matthias laughed a little, trying to imagine Arthur trying to make a pizza.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 am

"I don't mind either way. Just tell me when you feel like it." Ivan smiled and swam a few more rounds. He was a very active person who liked to move a lot so he couldn't just lazily float on the water for long.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Arthur pouted. "I can make pizza just fine. We're not going to order anything." He said stubbornly. Matthias had just fueled his will to show him that he could.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Alfred swam around for a bit more before getting out of the lake and sitting on the grass. He really just wanted to relax out here for awhile. It was quiet and peaceful and he was really enjoying his day out with Ivan.

Matthias just laughed harder and shrugged. "Fine, but I refuse to take any blame if the dorm building burns down."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 am

Ivan continued to swim for a while longer before he joined Alfred on the warm grass. "It's good that we came here. The pool would have been too crowded at a day like this." He said happily and took a sip of water.

"Oh, hush you!" Arthur said and threw his empty bag at him. "I'll show you just how good my cooking is. Just you wait." He was sure that he could do it no matter what Matthias said. They sat there on the beach for a few more hours until it was time to go back. Arthur would have liked to stay longer but maybe they could come back some time soon.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm

"Yeah~ This way we can have some privacy and not worry about swimming into little kids." Alfred laughed and leaned against Ivan's shoulder, smiling to himself. He really was happy they had decided to come here today.

Matthias ducked when Arthur threw the bag and held his hands up in mock surrender. "Don't hurt me, Arthur~ I give up~ You are obviously the most fabulous cook in the world."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 am

Ivan nodded eagerly at this reply. "That's true. I don't mind kids at the pool but it can get pretty annoying if you want to swim and they get in your way all the time." He said and let his arm wander around Alfred's waist. It was a really nice feeling to just sit here and talk, Ivan thought and he enjoyed it that Alfred was so cuddly. He really wondered how Arthur could have dumped him for someone else.

"That's what I wanted to hear to cheeky twat." Arthur grinned. "I'll make pizza tonight and you'll love it, alright?" He laughed and got up. "Let's get ready to go back now. Don't want to get into some traffic jam."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Alfred smiled softly when Ivan hugged him close and he smiled up at him. "We should come here again soon... I wish we could stay here forever..." He just didn't want to go back to school. That meant having to see Arthur and his new boyfriend... That was something he did not want to see or deal with.

"If you insist~" Matthias hugged Arthur close before getting their things together. It was a long drive and was starting to get quite hungry, so the pizza Arthur wanted to make did start sounding very good.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Ivan chuckled a little at Alfred's words. "Forever might be a bit long don't you think? There are so many other places that are worth seeing." He said and grabbed a bottle of water. "But I wouldn't mind coming back soon. Summer's still long so we have lots of time."

Arthur nodded and they started to collect their things and got dressed again. After everything was back in their bags they went back to the car. "I wonder if we can make it before nightfall." Arthur said and started the engine.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

With a roll of his eyes, Alfred smiled up at him. "Fine, maybe not forever. But I want to come here with you again. It's really nice here."

Matthias shrugged with a yawn, helping Arthur put everything back into his car. "We might, if traffic isn't bad. Do you think we should stop somewhere to eat and you can make the pizza another time?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 am

Ivan laughed and hugged him even closer. "Sure, I wouldn't mind. But don't tell anybody about this place ok? I want it to stay a secret between us." He said. "This place is something special because not many people know about it. If we'd start to talk about it that would be ruined."

Arthur thought about it for quite some time before he finally nodded. "Guess you're right. Let's pull out somewhere and eat something and then go home. I can make the pizza on the next week end or something like that."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Alfred grinned and kissed Ivan's cheek. "I won't tell anyone else. It'll be our secret place. Okay~?" He liked the sound of that. Having somewhere special and private with Ivan sounded really nice. "Should we start heading back? It'll start getting dark soon."

"Sounds like a plan." Grinning at Arthur, Matthias ruffled his hair before getting into the car. It would be a bit of a drive back to the school and he wanted to find a place to eat that was nearby. He was really hungry.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 am

"Yes, guess it's about time." Ivan agreed and got dressed again. "Want me to walk you home?" He suggested as he packed his bag. Ivan would have liked to spend a little more time with Alfred but they had school tomorrow so it would be better for them to go home now.

They drove home and Arthur pulled out from the high way when he spotted the sign of a diner. "I'm starving." He said as they entered the resturant. "Let's get something and eat it in the car."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:13 pm

"You'll walk me home?" Alfred smiled at him and got his things together. "Are you ready to go?" He linked his arm through Ivan's and started walking toward the dorms.

Matthias smiled and nodded, before going out to the diner. He didn't know what he'd want to eat, but there was a lot of food at the diner.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:25 am

"Sure, I want to spend some more time with you if you don't mind." Ivan smiled at him and shouldered his bag. "I am. Let's go." He said and laid an arm around Alfred's waist. They walked a little detour to the dorms so that they could talk a little longer so it was almost dark when they finally reached it. Ivan accompanied him to his dorm room on one of the upper floors. "It was a really nice day." He said smiling. "I hope we can repeat that soon."

They got a place near the window and soon a waitres brought them the menues. Arthur read through the menue thinking about what to eat. "Do you already know what you want?" He asked Matthias.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Alfred leaned close against Ivan as they walked, enjoying the feel of the arm around his waist. It felt so nice... Today had been such a nice day and he really wished that they would have another chance to go swimming there again soon. "I had fun, Ivan. I really did." He leaned up and kissed Ivan softly.

Matthias shrugged, glancing through the menu. There were a lot of options to chose from. "Maybe I'll get a steak... or a burger... Something filling."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 am

Ivan smiled and returned the kiss happily. "I had fun too. Let's do something like that again soon." He said. "Maybe you could show me a place you like next time." He suggested.

"Yes, sounds good." Arthur agreed and continued to read the menue. "Aw damn it. I'll just take a burger." He finally said and put the menue down. When they ordered their food he couldn't help but to think about Alfred. He'd loved burgers and being here reminded Arthur of him. Arthur didn't like that but he couldn't stop himself from doing so.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:43 am

"Okay!" Alfred grinned and hugged Ivan tightly. "I'll make sure to pick a really cool place!" He would just have to make sure not to pick McDonalds. That probably wasn't really the best spot for a date... Plus, it reminded him too much of Arthur. He was starting to hate that. Stupid little things reminded him too much of Arthur that it was getting distracting.

Matthias ordered a burger for himself before glancing over at Arthur. He seemed to be thinking about something... "What's up, Artie? You look like you're deep in thought. Did you not want to get a burger or something?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 am

"Alright. I'm looking forwart to it then." Ivan said and kissed his cheek. "See you soon then. I'll wait for your call." He waved Alfred goodbye and went home.

Arthur snapped out of his thoughts when Matthias talked to him. "Ah sorry, was thinking about some work I forgot to do." He lied feeling a bit guilty for doing so. "A burger is just fine." He smiled. "I'm so hungry I could eat almost everything."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Alfred smiled at the kiss and waved to Ivan as he left, "Bye Ivan! Have a safe trip home!" He would be sure to call Ivan later to make sure he got home safely.

Matthias frowned a little bit at that. "Maybe you should have stayed home to do your work then?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 am

Ivan went home smiling happily. This weekend had been far better than he'd thought. Alfred was really nice and he liked him a lot, Ivan really hoped that they could spend more time together from now on. Back at home he helped his sisters to clean the flat and cook dinner.

"Don't be silly. Like I would lose my chance of a nice day out with you just because of work." Arthur said a bit angry and disappointed. "Work can wait. Let's eat."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 am

Alfred was happy. Which was something he hadn't thought he'd feel for a long time after Arthur had broken up with him. But Ivan was so nice to him and whenever he was with the older teen, he forgot all about Arthur. But now that he was alone again, thoughts of the British student crept back into his mind and he sighed.

"If you say so..." Matthias didn't miss the irritated tone in Arthur's voice but decided not to say anything about it. Maybe Arthur really was just overworked with school.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 am

Alfred had told him that he would call later that night but when Ivan was done with everyting he'd wanted to do he decided that he didn't feel like waiting anymore. The older teen grabbed his cell phone and dialed Alfred's number. He didn't know yet what he wanted to talk about but that didn't matter to him. The only important thing was to spend some more time hearing Alfred's friendly voice.

Arthur felt a bit irritated. He didn't like that weird situation and how it evolved. He should have been happy sitting here in the diner with his boyfriend after a wonderfull day at the beach, but he wasn't. Images of Alfred popped up in his head again and again and it ruined his mood because he felt like being unfaithful to Matthias. A little later their food arrived and they started to eat. 'Stop thinking about him. It's over because we both wanted it that way. Just accept it.' Arthur told himself sternly and after a while he eventually felt better. "The food's pretty good isn't it?" He smiled at his boyfriend feeling relaxed again.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 am

Alfred had settled down to do some homework, trying to get caught up with everything. When his phone rang, he was startled out of his thoughts and glanced over at the phone, smiling when he saw that the call was from Ivan. Answering the phone, he said, "Hey Ivan! Sorry I didn't call you yet! I was trying to finish my homework."

Matthias was still worried about Arthur, because he was acting a bit strange. But he didn't want to push Arthur, since his boyfriend did have quite the temper. Instead, he kept silent, waiting for Arthur to speak first. When their food came and he started to eat, he relaxed, glad that the yummy food was filling him up. "It's really great!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am

"Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt you then. I just wanted to hear your voice." Ivan said appologeticaly. "I hope you don't mind." He didn't want to be too clingy or annoying but talking with Alfred was nice. "Should I call later?"

Arthur nodded in reply and continued to stuff himself. The food was really good and his mood got better with every minute. After dinner they decided to get something for desert as well and stayed even longer. When they finally left the diner it was already dark but Arthur didn't mind at all.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Alfred laughed softly. "It's okay, Ivan. I could use a break anyway." He smiled and pushed his chair away from his desk, stretching his arms. "How have you been since I saw you earlier?"

By the time the two left the diner, Matthias was starting to yawn, tired from being out all day. Although he didn't mind because he had been out with Arthur. "Ready to go back to school, Arthur?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next