Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 8 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 am

"There's a small lake around here. It's a bit difficult to reach it but there usually aren't many people there. It used to be a highly frequented spot but when they extended the park to the south it got forgotten by most." Ivan explained.

"I see." Arthur laughed and splashed back. Their fight continued for quite a while before they both got tired. "Let's get back on the beach. I'm getting hungry." He said and got out of the water and back to their towels. Arthur sat down and let the warm sun dry his skin. What a wonderful day it was, he thought.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:25 pm

"That sounds awesome! Man, I hope we have the lake to ourselves! How cool would that be?" Alfred grinned brightly and stood up, holding out a hand to Ivan to help him up. "You gotta lead the way, though, since I'm not really sure how to get there."

Tired from the water fight, Matthias followed Arthur back onto the beach and flopped down onto his towel. Digging through the cool, he grabbed a water bottle, thankful that he had something to was the taste of the ocean out of his mouth.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Ivan smiled. He was pleased to see that Alfred liked the idea. "The last couple of times I went there I always had it to myself." He said and got up as well. "I've never seen somone at the lake at this time of day." Ivan said while stuffing his belongings back into his bag. He waited for Alfred to finish too and led the way to the lake.

Arthur took a bottle of water as well and gulped down half of it. "We're pretty lucky there are hardly any people here today." He said looking around the beach. "The last time I was here it was pretty crowded." He laid back on the towel and put on his sunglasses.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 am

Grinning, Alfred gathered up his stuff and followed Ivan. The walk wasn't long, thankfully, and they soon arrived at the lake, empty of everyone but themselves. "Dude, we have the lake all to ourselves! Awesome!"

"Crowded beaches aren't as fun. Ye can't really do much without running right into someone else." Screwing the cap back onto his water bottle, Matthias laid back on his own towel as well, smiling. "It's nice when it's a peaceful day."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:47 pm

(Hey just came here to tell you that I'm on vacation now for the next two weeks. See you then.^^)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm

((Have fun!!)
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 am

Ivan smiled and nodded. "It looks like it. The lake is best when it's empty." He said andlooked for a good place to lay down their belongings. "We could settle under that willow right at the water." He suggested.

"True." Arthur mumbled contently and closed his eyes. He felt very comfortable and had a hard time trying to stay awake. "Want to play some football?" He asked after a while.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:53 pm

((Welcome back!))

"Awesome~" Alfred ran over to the tree, dropping his stuff down onto the soft grass. The lake looked perfect and he couldn't wait to swim in it and cool off.

Matthias had almost dozed off before Arthur's voice stirred him back to the waking world. "Football?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 pm

((Thanks.^^))

Ivan followed him and placed his things next to Alfred's. "It's pretty hot today." He said and began to undress himself. "The lake's very deep and cold in the middle, better be careful ok?"

"Sure. It's been ages since I played the last time. The people here aren't too fond of it." Arthur explained. He really couldn't understand how a whole country could be blind to the beauty of football.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Alfred nodded as he pulled of his shirt and shorts, leaving on just his boxers. "I'll race you to the water!" With a grin, he took off running, glancing back to see if Ivan was following him.

"Did you bring a ball? We can't really play without one or we'd just be kicking sand around." Matthias laughed a little, trying to picture the reactions they would get if they did that.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:01 pm

"Hey, not fair." Ivan laughed. Alfred was already by the water when he finally got rid of his trousers. "You're a cheater." He mocked and followed him. "Next time we'll do it on my commando."

Arthur gave him an disbelieving look. "Of course I brought one. Wouldn't suggest it otherwise would I?" He grinned and got up to fetch the ball from the backseat of their car. "Are you ready?" He asked and shot the ball towards Matthias.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Alfred laughed and splashed Ivan with water when his boyfriend made it to the water. "Fine, fine~ It was fun, though~"

Matthias waited for Arthur to return, laughing as he watched his boyfriend run off to get the ball. Once Arthur returned, he stood up, ready to play.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 am

Ivan laughed as well and splashed Alfred with water. "Maybe." He grinned cheekily and then suddenly dived into the deeper water. He swam around Alfred and grabbed his ankle from behind, pulling him into the deeper water as well.

Arthur smiled happily and then looked around the beach. "Let's make the goals over there. Your goal is between those rocks and mine between those bushes, alright?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Alfred rolled his eyes and thought nothing of it when Ivan dived under the water. He figured the older teen was just swimming around when suddenly his ankle was tugged and he fell backwards into the water. He splashed around and came up sputtering for air.

"Alright~ Let's see if you're still any good at this game." Matthias grinned, his competitive side showing itself as he kicked the ball down the beach.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:10 am

Ivan laughed at him but waited until he had enough air before he splashed him again. "You should watch your back better." He mocked Alfred.

"Don't underestimate me." Arthur grinned and sprinted for the ball. It was true that he hadn't played in a while but he'd always been much faster than Matthias. Thanks to that he got the ball and ran with it towards Matthias goal.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Alfred stuck out his tongue and playfully shoved Ivan. "Maybe you shouldn't try to drag people under water~"

Matthias laughed, glad that Arthur was enjoying playing football. It had been a long time since either of them had played together and it brought back fond memories.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 pm

"But that would be no fun." He laughed and turned around to swim a bit. It was awfully hot today and the water felt heavenly compared to that. Ivan always enjoyed his alonetime here at the lake but it was fun to have Alfred as company. The younger teen was really nice and full of ideas to pass the time, he really liked that.

Arthur too, couldn't help but think back to their childhood. He'd always been overly fond of the Dane but was too shy to tell him so at first. Luckyly Matthias has always been a rather outgoing person and took over the talking for him. They became friends pretty quickly and often played football together. It was nice to think about it, especially since they could enjoy this game together again.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Alfred laughed and swam after Ivan, enjoying the coolness of the water against the heat of the day. He smiled and asked if Ivan wanted to race. "It'll be fun~ We'll get to see which of us is the faster swimmer!"

After playing together for some time, Matthias went back over to their stuff and flopped onto the towels, grabbing a bottle of water. It was really hot today and he was feeling the heat after playing football.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 am

Ivan didn't have to think loong about Alfred's suggestion. "Sure thing." He nodded eagerly and began to look out for a good place to start their race. "We could use the roots of that tree to jump into the water." He suggested. "That would be a perfect start."

When Matthias sat down on his towel Arthur continued to play for a it longer. He balanced the ball from one knee to the other for a while and then joined his boyfriend. "It sure is hot today." He said. The water from their swim had long be dried but their bodies were glistening with sweat.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Nodding, Alfred got out of the water and headed over to the tree. "This tree, right? So we just jump in and start swimming?" That did sound like it would be fun, so he grinned and waited for Ivan to join him.

Matthias nodded, gulping down some more water as the sun continued to heat the world. "Do you want to swim some more or head back to the dorms?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 pm

"That's the plan." Ivan grinned and got out of the water and on top of the root. "But this time no cheating Alfred." He chuckled. "I'll count to three and then we'll start." The older teen explained and waited until both of them had a good stand on the root. "One...two...three!" He called out and jumped into the water.

"Go back already? No way." Arthur refused and drank some more of his water as well. "Let's go for another swim. Who knows when I'll be able to come here again. Plus it's a wonderful day, it would be a waste to spend it inside."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 pm

"Fiiiiine, I won't cheat." Grinning, he waited for Ivan to join him on the tree roots, then waited for the count to three. He dove into the water with Ivan and started to swim as fast as he could.

Matthias chuckled and shrugged. "If you want to, we can stay." He stood up and stretched before walking back to the water.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

It was a pretty close race. Ivan was very muscular and strong but Alfred's form was better for swimming fast. It was the first time for Ivan that someone could keep up with his so well. When they reached the end of the lake it was a tie. "You're really fast." He complimented Alfred. "I didn't expect you to be this good."

"Yourse I want to stay." Arthur smiled and got up as well. "The drive isn't too long so I guess we could have dinner somewhere later and then go back." He suggested. "Or would you preffer having dinner at the dorms?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Alfred was out of breath by the time they reached the other shore but he was grinning from ear to ear. "That was a lot of fun!" Ivan had been a much faster swimmer than he had expected but that made the challenge even more fun.

"We can eat at the dorms. I don't think restaurants would appreciate us coming in all sandy and smelling of the oceans." Matthias chuckled softly.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 am

"It really was." Ivan agreed a bit out of breath as well. "We should do that again sometime." He suggested and let himself float on the water. "Hey, would you like to play with the ball some more?"

"You're probably right." Arthur laughed. "Ok at the dorms it is then. What should we make?" He asked. "I feel like pizza."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next