Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 6 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by Student President Arthur Fri May 04, 2012 8:31 am

"That's good. Dig in then. And tell me if you want more." He smiled and sat down next to Alfred and began to eat as well. Ivan himself liked his food but he hoped that his boyfriend would like it too.

"I see. We're not in the same class then. Too bad." Arthur said and sipped his tea.

(Well, over here it's like that. We are seperated in classes of about 30 people and the teachers come to us.)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat May 05, 2012 6:54 am

Alfred grinned as he started to eat, his stomach rumbling as he shoved food into his mouth. "It's really yummy," he said, leaning over to press a kiss to Ivan's cheek.

"Really?" Matthias frowned and hugged Arthur. "That's okay, we'll still get to see each other all the time!"

( That seems so weird to me, lol)
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 am

The russian boy blushed a little and smiled sheepishly. "Well...thank you. I'm glad you like it. Eat as much as you want." He said happily. Alfred was making him giddy like a school girl Ivan thought but it didn't bother him too much.

"Of course. Now that you're here again I won't miss my chance to spend time with you." Arthur said kissing him gently. "You're on the team again so I'll come and see you when I have time."

(For me it's normal.^^ I have a hard time imagining students that have to change their classroom all the time.)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu May 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Smiling, Alfred went back to eating, glad that he had been able to find someone as nice as Ivan. He hadn't expected to get into another relationship so quickly but it was nice... Especially since Ivan was so nice to him.

Matthias returned the kiss and smiled at Arthur. "You better come to all the games, Arthur!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun May 13, 2012 6:59 am

They ate in silent for a while and enjoyed their food. But after a few minutes Ivan's curiosity got the better of him and he had to ask. "Say Alfred...how come that you broke up so suddenly with your last boyfriend?" He asked almost regretting it the second he said it. "I'm sorry. I don't want to be nosy. That's your business and you don't have to tell me anything." The russian boy apologized quickly. "I was just very surprised since Matthew told me that you were so happy in your relationship."

"Well...I'll try." Arthur answered reluctantly. Of course he wanted to see Matthias games and cheer for him but Alfred was on the same team as well. That would feel a bit awkwards Arthur thought. At least in the beginning. Maybe he could skip the first couple of games until their breakup wasn't as fresh anymore and then go and see the games.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue May 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Alfred froze at the mention of Arthur before he forced a smile onto his face. "Well, I had been happy! I thought he was happy too, I mean, everything was going pretty well and all but I guess he just... didn't really feel the same way about me... Especially since his old boyfriend is back now and he's totally forgotten about me..." Frowning, he looked down at his food, losing his appetite.

"Good~" Matthias grinned before helping Arthur finish making breakfast. He was quite hungry and didn't want to keep waiting for Arthur, who was taking for ever to make the food.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 am

Ivan listened to Alfreds story and patted his hand. "What a mean thing to do." He said feeling bad for Alfred. "Maybe it's better this way though. If he can't treasure you the way he's supposed to then he doesn't deserve you anyway." The older teen told him and poured some more coffee in his cup. Ivan knew how Alfred felt. He too had once a boyfriend that he'd loved dearly but one day he broke up with him without a warning. It had hurt but his friends had comforted him and now he wanted to comfort his cute boyfriend.

"What are you doing? I'm almost done." Arthur protested when Matthias suddenly decided to help him. "Just sit down and wait until the food's ready." He said but it was no use. He knew that if his boyfriend wanted to do something he'd do it even with him protesting all the time.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Turning red at Ivan's words, Alfred mumbled a 'thank you' for the coffee and sipped at it, too embarrassed to say anything else. Maybe it had been a good thing that he had met Ivan. The other teen was really nice to him, after all...

"But I wanna help~" With a grin, Matthias helped Arthur, ignoring his boyfriend's protests and orders to go sit down.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 am

The older teen smiled happily when he saw that his words had helped Alfred at least a little. "What are your plans for today, if you don't mind me asking." Ivan said sipping on his coffee. "My sisters will come back today and I need to clean up a little but after that I'm free."

Arthur roled his eyes but chuckled. "Still as stubborn as ever I see." The blond Brit let his boyfriend do as he pleased and poured some coffee into their cups. The food should be ready any minute so Arthur decided that it was ok to sit down and wait for Matthias.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat May 26, 2012 7:14 am

Alfred thought for a moment before shrugging. It was the weekend and he didn't really have any homework that needed to be turned in soon. "I'm free for today~ Why? Did you have something in mind?"

Matthias grinned over at Arthur as he finished cooking. "Of course I am." Once the food was ready, he divided it onto two plates and set them down on the table.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue May 29, 2012 1:35 am

"Well I thought we could go to town or something like that. Take a walk and get to know each other. Something like that." Ivan said and almost blushed a bit. "Only if you want of course." The older boy was, despite his appereance, a rather shy person and he didn't want Alfred to think he was dull for suggesting something like that. But the truth was that Ivan was a romantic at heart. He usually didn't do things like the night before and he was a bit embarrassed at the thought so he wanted to know Alfred better.

"I would have been surprised to find out otherwise." He grinned and handed Matthias his cup of coffee. "So, about our plans for today. I met my brother on the way home from the supermarket and he said it was ok for us to take his car."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

"R-Really? That sounds like fun!" Alfred did want to get to know Ivan better, despite the fact that they had pretty much been going at it like rabbits the night before. He blushed at the memory and focused back on his breakfast, hoping that Ivan wouldn't notice how red he had suddenly gotten.

"Where do you want to go? Most places are close enough to walk to, so do you have something in mind?" Matthias took a sip of his coffee before looking at Arthur once more.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 am

Well Ivan did notice the blush on Alfred's face but didn't mind since he was quite red himself. "S-sure. My sister mentioned a park somewhere around here. Maybe we could go there?" He suggested and took another bite from his breakfast.

Arthur laughed and ruffled Matthias hair. "So young but already weak in the head." He said finishing his egg. "We wanted to go to the sea, remember? That's why we're borowing my brother's car."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 pm

"A park? Alfred glanced around for a window and smiled when he saw how sunny the weather was. It looked like a great day to be outside. "Sure! I can teach you how to throw a football, if you want~"

"Oh, right!" Matthias laughed and tried to smooth out his messy hair, though it did hardly any good. "Sounds like fun."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 am

"Sounds great. I haven't played football in years. It would be nice to give it a go." Ivan agreed happily. "I don't have one of those balls though." He said and strated thinking. "How about this? You go home and fetch a ball and change clothes or whatever you need to do and I clean the flat in the meanwhile. When my sisters are back I could pick you up at the dorms."

"Well, duh. That's why we decided to go there." He laughed and poured himself another cup of coffee. "Do you think the weather will be good enough for swimming?" It had been ages since Arthur had swam in the ocean for the last time. He'd love to do it today.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Alfred listened to Ivan's suggestion before grinning at him and nodding. "That sounds like a great plan!" He could use a shower too and definitely some clean clothes, which were all back at his dorm. "When will you pick me up?"

"Swimming?" Matthias raised an eyebrow and shrugged. He wasn't a bad swimmer; he just didn't enjoy it that much, but if Arthur wanted to, then he would put up with it.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 am

The tall teenager thought about it for awhile before answering. "Around three o'clock." He finally said. "Cleaning will take a while. My older sister's pretty strict when it comes to this." Ivan told him laughing.

"Yes swimming. I mean we're going to the ocean, that's the perfect oportunity." Arthur said already pretty excited. "I'll take some towels and bathing clothes with me. As long as the water is not too cold I'll definetely go swimming."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Alfred smiled at him and nodded. "I'll make sure to be ready by then." Although Alfred doubted that it would take him that log to get ready. Maybe he should do some homework while he waited...

Matthias laughed and nodded, knowing that once Arthur set his mind on something, it was hard to get him to change it. "Alright, swimming it is."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 am

"Great." Ivan smiled happily. He was glad that Alfred accepted his offer and playing some football sounded quite nice too. The russian boy prefered european football or soccer, as they called it here, but american football looked like a lot of fun as well. He had heard that Alfred was the quater back at his schools team. He had no idea what a quater back was doing but it sounded important.
After they had finished their breakfast Ivan let Alfred out and took care of the dishes and cleaned the flat.

Arthur nodded excitedly and began to prepare everything they needed. His breakfast was forgotten on the table but he was rather sure that Mathias would finish it for him. "Do you have some trunks or do you want to take one of mine?" He asked while rumaging trough his closet in search of some towels.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Alfred hurried back to his dorm once he left Ivan's apartment, intent on showering and getting some homework done before he went to meet Ivan at the park. He hoped that his brother wouldn't be too angry with him for disappearing last night...

With a roll of his eyes, Matthias finished off the food as he watched his boyfriend. Arthur sure seemed excited... "I have some swim trunks in my room. I'll get them when we head out."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:27 am

When Alfred returned home Matthew was already waiting for him. He'd gotten his message the night before but was still pretty pissed so it was no wonder that he yelled at his brother after his return. "What the hell were you thinking? I was worried sick for you, you know? You can't just leave and stay overnight and not tell me anything." Matthew growled. He didn't like the idea of Alfred looking for one night stands especially not with Ivan. He really liked the russian boy and didn't want him to be some sort of comfort for Alfred.

"Ok." Arthur nodded and finished packing. "All done. We can go as soon as I took care of the dishes. Could you prepare some sandwiches for later?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Alfred was rather startled by his brother's yelling, mostly since Matthew was fairly quiet normally. When he was loud, it meant he was really mad... "M-Matt, I told you, I was gonna stay with Ivan. Besides, you worry too much. Ivan and I are gonna hang out later today, anyway~" He grinned at his twin, hoping that his brother would believe him. It would be awkward to drag Matt along on his date with Ivan.

"Of course I can," Matthias said with a grin and started to make different kinds of sandwiches, just for variety.

(SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG)
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 am

"Told me? You send me a fucking text message in the middle of the night after I'd tried to call you for about hundred times. Have you any idea how worried I was when you were suddenly gone and no one had seen you?" Matthew continued to scold his brother. He was still pretty pissed. The fact that Alfred had plans to hang out with Ivan didn't help to cease his rage at all.

"Good." Arthur grinned cheeckily and put all their dishes in the sink. It took about 15 minutes to finish it all and then put it away in the cupboards. After that was finally done Arthur grabbed his things and his boyfriend and left the room. "I'll go and get the car, you go and get your swim trunks. I'll be waiting in front of the building."

(Don't worry about it. I've been so slow lately myself.)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm

"I was... um... busy?" Alfred wasn't exactly about to tell his brother that he had spent the night letting Ivan fuck him into his mattress. His face reddened at the memory and he looked down at his feet, embarrassed. "I'm really sorry, Matt... I just figured you trusted Ivan so you weren't gonna worry so much about it."

Matthias packed the food and handed it to Arthur as they made their way to the door. "I'll be down as soon as possible, okay?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:06 am

"Busy huh? I can guess what you were busy with." Matthew growled. It wasn't a secret that Ivan liked men and women alike so it wasn't all that surprising, though he'd never thought that Alfred would do that. "I do trust Ivan but I had no idea you were with him the whole time." He said still furiously. By the time he'd noticed that Alfred was missing he couldn't remember anymore that his brother had been talking to the russian boy before. "Anyway, don't you dare to do something like that ever again!"

Arthur nodded and went to the car park to get his brother's car. He was really looking forward to this. In his opinion, nothing could be better than a day on the beach. Arthur drove the car in front of the building and waited for Matthias.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next