Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 22 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 am

“Yes, of course. I’ll wake you up at about eight,” Arthur glanced back over at Alfred, trying to smile before returning to his task. He just hummed as his head was kissed. “Alright, poppet. I’ll be there soon,” he assured.

Arthur fished out a mug from the cupboard, which he placed the teabag in and then the boiled water. He felt bliss as he took a sip from the steaming mug. It made him feel but better, much more at home. He felt as though he could sleep easy now that he’d had his tea. He would have considered taking a book to bed if his eyes hadn’t been stinging quite so much.

Soon enough, he joined Alfred in the bedroom, switching off the lights as he went. He climbed into bed, beside his boyfriend and pressed against his back (effectively spooning him). He kissed the back of Alfred’s neck and settled comfortably.

“Sleep well.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 22 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:47 am

Alfred was quick to tug off his trousers and shirt before finally climbing into bed, closing his eyes. Fuck, he was so tired and all he wanted to do was sleep. Though it would be hard...really hard. Especially after the phone call. The trip had made him tired though and he was rather insistent in at least getting some sleep before he went out to drive to Virginia. He really wasn't looking forward to the car ride.

Though Arthur's presence behind him managed to relax him and he soon smiled a bit. "Mm..night." He whispered back before finally shutting his eyes, letting himself drift off to sleep.

Surprisingly, he fell asleep rather quick though he woke up quite often throughout the night, resulting in him laying around uselessly as he started into the dark of their room.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 am

Arthur, on the other hand, slept well. He had fallen asleep to the sound of Alfred’s gentle breathing which was soon accompanied by his own soft snores.

When Arthur eventually woke up again, it was around 07:45am, or at least that was what the clock said. With a groan he flopped over on to his back and rubbed at his eyes. He sighed heavily, unaware that Alfred was also awake. He soon decided that it was time to ‘wake’ his lover though, as he kissed from his shoulder up to his ear, which he gently nipped.

“Alfred,” he murmured, pausing to kiss a vein in his neck, “it’s time to wake up.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 am

Alfred did manage to get some sleep and he felt a bit better (physically wise) than he did before...so there was that at least. Not only that but Arthur's presence managed to comfort him greatly and it made him smile a bit to himself just how Arthur was still with him.

At least he had him around.

Though when Arthur began to wake him up, Alfred feigned sleep just in case for at least a few moments before rubbing his eyes, yawning and flipping over to look at Arthur.

"Mm...don't wanna leave." He mumbled.

Though he knew that he had to. He had no choice.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:54 am

Arthur shifted as Alfred turned over to lie on his back. He just smiled softly at him, particularly at his words. Although Alfred presumably meant that he didn’t want to leave the warmth of the bed or the realm of sleep, he couldn’t help but think that part of the reason was because he didn’t want to leave Arthur. This made Arthur smile all the more, a warm and loving smile spread across his angular features.

He settled himself to be across Alfred’s bare chest, one arm propping his head upwards (without digging his sharp elbow into Alfred’s delicate skin). He got comfortable before he leant down and kissed Alfred sweetly.

“I don’t want you to go either,” he admitted softly, drawing back to look at Alfred. He sighed, smile slowly disappearing at the thought of Alfred leaving. He almost wanted to convince Alfred to stay with him, but he had a feeling that he shouldn’t. Alfred was close to his family, unlike himself and he shouldn’t get in the way of that. Although, he did want to give him a blowjob or something just to show him how much he was going to miss him. But, considering the interruption they had last time, he feared that it would happen again and he didn’t want to get irritated with Alfred.

Lovely, lovely Alfred.

“Do you not have some time…? Before you have to leave, I mean.” He pressed a kiss to the centre of Alfred’s chest, enjoying the musky yet salty taste of Alfred’s skin and fine chest hair (and by ‘fine’, he meant barely there; Arthur was pretty sure that Alfred either trimmed or shaved most of his body hair, which he, himself, didn’t bother to do).

“I could make you a nice breakfast of eggs and bacon,” he kissed his collarbone. “And some coffee,” he kissed his Adam’s apple. “And then we could make love until midday,” he kissed his mouth. “And then I could start to consider letting you leave me alone for an entire sodding week,” Arthur grinned at him toothily, in a surprisingly good mood.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Alfred just yawned a bit again, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He really was much too tired but he knew that he really couldn't do anything about it. He had to go up to Virginia whether he liked it or not. It made him sad that he had to leave but...he needed to. Admittedly, he also didn't want to leave Arthur but he knew that he shouldn't take him with him.

He noticed that Arthur was being sweeter than usual but he soon leaned up and kissed him back also. He let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry Arthur. I don't want to leave...but I have to. Before the traffic." He mumbled softly, rubbing his eyes, letting the other kiss him for a bit before finally pulling away.

While the idea was tempting...to make love until midday, he couldn't. He wasn't in the mood...he was much too shocked still...much too depressed.

He shook his head apologetically. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. "I can't...no matter how tempting it sounds." He sounded regretful.

He reached up to stroke his hair, giving him another kiss before finally trying to pull away from the other man so he could stand up and go change into different clothes (actually pulling out some of his nicer ones also).

"I love you, Arthur." He whispered with a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Arthur tried not to look disappointed. He just nodded and rolled off of Alfred so that he could get up, tangling himself into the bedsheets. He tugged his t-shirt back down upon discovering that it had ridden up to bunch around his waist. He didn’t particularly want to show off his stomach, even if it was only Alfred.

He lay back and watched him for a few moments before deciding that should either try to help or go back to sleep. Neither of which sounded all that appealing. He wanted to hug and kiss Alfred until the sun went down, have sex as many times as they physically could, to be in Alfred’s arms… and to see that now gloriously white bum of his.

“Mm,” he replied, making himself comfortable on the bed, having chosen the latter. “You’ll drive safely, won’t you? I don’t want to get any phone calls about you having died on the motorway – sorry, I mean, highway,” he grimaced at his mistake. “Do you have enough money for, um, gas?” he was so used to calling it petrol or diesel that it was a bit weird for him to get used to the lingo.

“There’s about thirty dollars in my suitcase, if you need it…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Alfred smiled apologetically, not wanting to subject Arthur to being alone. He really didn't. In fact, he would be more than happy to take him though at the same time, it was a family issue. He wasn't certain if his mother would want Arthur to be there. Instead he gave a small smile as he began to change his clothes. "Don't worry about it, Arthur. I'll drive safely."

He laughed a bit, winking at Arthur. "Don't I always drive safely?" He asked teasingly as he threw a shirt on. "And thanks. I'll take that." He smiled before heading towards Arthur's suitcase. "I'll return anything that I have leftover. I can pay back for it later?" He asked.

Looking at his suitcase, he sighed a bit, deciding that he didn't have all that much time to actually pack.

So instead, he grabbed the suitcase itself before heading towards the kitchen, hoping that Arthur would follow alongside with him. He wanted to see as much of the man as he possibly could before he had to leave. "Keep your phone on. I'll definitely be calling you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 pm

“Don’t worry about paying me back,” Arthur murmured and watched casually as his boyfriend left the room. When he continued talking, he realised that he would have to get out of bed to say goodbye. He wriggled down into the warmth of the bed one last time, knowing that he would not be able to find it again before he grudgingly swung his legs over the side of the bed and scampered after Alfred.

“I will, I will. Just don’t call whilst I’m in a meeting or something.” That was a point. How the hell was he going to manage at work without Alfred, let alone not at home with him? He’d have to make a point to go in earlier (as he had used to do) to organise his schedule.

“Alfred,” he said, trying to keep his voice even. He got in the way so that he could kiss him again. “You better bloody…” he sighed. “I’m going to miss you so please, oh please take care of yourself. I know what you’re like.” He realised that he was starting to sound like some sort of mother fussing over him. He flushed and cleared his throat.

“Have a safe journey, sweetheart.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Alfred just nodded, smiling a bit as he looked over at Arthur, quickly making himself a few sandwiches for during the trip. He still had a few snacks packed in his suitcase. He wouldn't be gone for that long but he still wanted things to have for when he was over there. He just laughed.

"Don't worry. I promise I won't call when you're in for a meeting. But you better tell me when your meetings are so I don't actually call during the wrong times!" He joked before thinking. "I'll mainly try aiming for lunch."

Alfred hesitated though when he heard Arthur, he couldn't help but have a bit of guilt tug at his heart. He really, really wanted to stay with him. He really did. Alfred just kissed him back, smiling reassuringly. "I'll miss you too. Don't skip too many meals or become too disorganised during work!" He joked before hugging him.

"I'll see you, darling." He whispered before finally pulling away so he could head out of the flat and towards the car.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Arthur returned the hug and tried to prolong it for as long as he could but he knew Alfred had to leave and so, reluctantly, he let him go. He just waved meekly, wincing as the door closed.

And so he was alone in America again.

Well, strictly speaking, his mother was probably still floating about somewhere with his uncle but he didn’t like to think about it. He couldn’t help but feel a little bit sorry for Peter, however.

Perhaps he should call the brat? And then he could tidy the apartment. And then he could do some grocery shopping (of food he probably wouldn’t eat). And he could buy a recipe book so that he could bake something for Alfred… if he managed to sum up the courage to use the oven. Or maybe he should call Gilbert and reconcile with him? He should probably do that.

Arthur continued to carry out mindless tasks, just so that he could distract himself from Alfred’s absence.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Alfred was actually gone for a week and a day and throughout his time in Virginia, he was actually quite miserable. Without Arthur around and just stuck with family members he barely knew, he really wasn't all that great off. But he knew that he had to be there and he wanted to be there. He had often times called Arthur, telling him that he was fine and everything like that, also asking about Arthur's day.

He didn't tell Arthur when he was coming back, wanting it to be a surprise for the other man, no matter how tired or red eyed he seemed from the whole trip.

Alfred finally came back, around midday during the weekend, sporting an unusual bomber jacket that looked a bit tattered though at the same time, it seemed warm and comfortable. Smiling a bit at the thought of seeing Arthur again, he opened the door to the flat, peeking in.

"Hey Arthur? Are you here? I'm home." He called out, finally stepping in as he dragged the suitcase behind him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:14 am

Arthur had literally just been doing pointless and time-consuming things all week so that he would not have to think about Alfred. It was difficult at night, though. He had been unable to sleep in the bed without Alfred there and so had taken to using the sofa. He had read three books (mostly due to insomnia and generally forgetting to eat until it hurt) and been out with Gilbert twice.

The Brit was starting to worry a bit, having had no clue as to when Alfred would be coming back. In a way, it was a little irritating that Alfred just expected him to wait around for when he’d come in. It’d been just over a week now and Arthur was starting to both lose his patience and pine for Alfred. It was impossible to keep him from his mind. God knows how Alfred had lasted two weeks.

Arthur had been sat in front of the sofa, testing out his ‘old man’ flexibility as he sat in an awkward position, re-reading A Single Man (it seemed appropriate for his situation). As soon as he heard the door being unlocked, he stiffened.

He peeked up over the arm of the sofa, staring avidly at the door until Alfred made himself known. He looked just as handsome as ever, despite the tiredness apparent on his expression and the odd coat he was wearing. Doubtlessly, Alfred had seen it in some antiques shop and thought it was cool. He could imagine the dope being tricked by a shop assistant.

Arthur threw his book down and ran to the door before realising that his eyes were wide with excitement. He quickly tried to calm himself down and appear somewhat more normal.

“Hello. I, um… how was your…” he gave up trying to speak and swung his arms around Alfred’s waist, holding on to him tightly as he ignored the dusty musk of the jacket. “You’re back,” he murmured.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 am

Alfred wasn't aware at all what Arthur had gone through though he had a feeling that it probably wasn't the best. He was going pretty much crazy when Arthur was gone in Australia but he could only imagine how the other was like. Though maybe that was just silly thinking on his part. He nearly yelped in surprise when Arthur ran to the door but he couldn't help but smile down at the man, looking absolutely ragged and tired but extremely happy to see his lover once more.

Soon he reached around to wrap his arms around Arthur before holding him close, nuzzling against the top of his head. He took in the other's scent, loving every moment of it as he relaxed.

"Of course I'm back, stupid." He mumbled against the other's hair. "I promised I would be back, right?" He questioned, still not letting him go and instead he let go of the suitcase.

God, he missed this man so much.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 am

“Ruining the moment,” Arthur smiled into the fabric of Alfred’s shirt. He leaned up and pressed his lips to Alfred’s quickly, feeling a ridiculous amount of relief. He hugged Alfred again for a few more moments before slowly pulling away. “Well, come in and… make yourself at home.”

Arthur was grinning, and he wasn’t doing a good job of hiding it. He went to retrieve his book from the floor so that it wouldn’t bend too much. He went into the kitchen to get Alfred a drink, without even asking if he wanted one.

“So how was your trip? I bet that you’re knackered,” he chuckled a bit. “You must have set off yesterday night to get here, eh?” he held out a glass of water to Alfred. “How’s your family? Did you get what you needed to sorted out?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Alfred smiled back at Arthur as he soon leant down and pressed his lips back against the other's for just a moment. It was nice to feel those lips against his own and he just held the man close to him. He never wanted to let him go but soon he had to let him go.

No matter what he went through during his family trip, he was glad to see Arthur and see just how happy he was to have him back. "Yeah, I had to leave late last night. But it wasn't too bad." He yawned, rubbing his eyes..

Grabbing the water, softly thanking him, he soon took a few hearty gulps from it before placing it down on the living room table. He paused for a moment before smiling a bit.

"Yeah, parts of the family are alright." He commented lightly. "Everything...was sorted out." He finished the rest of his drink.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 am

“You weren’t driving all night, were you?” Arthur hesitated. He watched as Alfred’s Adam’s apple bobbed. He glanced away at his suitcase in the doorway and then at Alfred’s jacket. It looked like it was worthy of the Second World War.

“I’m glad,” he murmured in reference to them ‘sorting things out’. He reached out and touched the bomber jacket, fingers lightly trailing across the leather. His brow was furrowed as he began to wonder just how stupid Alfred was with his money. It looked half a century old – so why the hell did Alfred think that he should buy it?

“The leather’s scuffed on this… I hope you didn’t pay that much for it,” he eyed Alfred carefully. “A right cowboy sold you this, my darling.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur before he smiled, shaking his head. "Don't worry...I wasn't driving all night." He wouldn't mention that he slept on the side of the road in his car for a few hours. He didn't want to worry Arthur more than he had already.

Looking down at the jacket, he gave a slight, hesitant smile though it seemed to be a bit more sad than anything. "...My grandfather gave this jacket to me when I was over there." He murmured, holding it a bit closer to himself in defence.

He didn't really want to talk about it and he didn't care if it looked old. He was just happy that he had it and at least it was comfortable. It already seemed like he had a grown attachment towards the jacket itself.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am

“Oh, um… sorry. I didn’t realise.”

Arthur picked up on the look on Alfred’s face. He furrowed his brow even further. He cupped Alfred’s cheeks in his hands and rubbed his thumbs in soothing circles across Alfred’s cheekbones, his own head cocked to one side.

“What happened?” he asked softly. Why had Alfred been given a jacket from his grandfather whilst he was there? It seemed like an absurd present, really. Surely it would have gone to Alfred’s father?

“Honestly, tell me,” he somehow managed to sound gravely serious yet concerned at the same time, his voice much quieter than usual.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 am

Alfred hesitated at that, he didn't want to tell Arthur...he didn't want him to worry too much. So instead he swallowed, looking at the other man. "Hey...it doesn't matter." He murmured, leaning forward to lightly peck his lips.

"My grandfather just gave this to me. He thought that it would fit me and fit me for my dreams when I was young when I wanted to be an pilot."

He smiled.

Well, that much was true. He wasn't lying to Arthur and he never really did want to but he didn't want to worry over him or get babied over. He wanted to be something more than that. "He gave it to me himself." He mentioned, trying to ease Arthur's worries.

It was true. His grandfather was still alive and well after all.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

Arthur wanted to believe him, but he got the overwhelming feeling that he was being lied to. He huffed a bit but didn’t say anything else (for now at least). He was just happy to have Alfred back. He reached up and pecked him quickly before pulling away to return to the sofa. He took his book with him.

It made him worry all the more by how disconcerting the situation was. Alfred wasn’t the best of liars, and he certainly was not alright. But what could Arthur do or say to change that? He glanced over at him once before stubbornly focusing on his book. In a way, it angered him a little that Arthur felt as though he’d exposed a part of himself when he told Alfred vaguely (drunkenly) about his scars. Why didn’t Alfred feel as though he could do the same?

“What do you want to do today?” he asked, trying to make it sound like an absent question, as though he wasn’t bothered at all. He could pretend to be unfazed, unworried, unconcerned, disconnected, indifferent.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 am

Alfred technically wasn't lying to Arthur but he was certainly holding back information. It was still a sensitive subject to him and it wasn't something that he was just ready to talk about just yet. He still needed time and he just hoped that Arthur would give that to him without worrying too much about it. He wanted to push it to the back of his mind so he could focus on his relationship with Arthur as well as his work also.

He didn't mean to anger Arthur, he just needed to be given time was just all.

He yawned softly though, rubbing his eyes a bit though he soon sat on the couch with Arthur. "Mm...I don't know. I'm still really tired from the whole car trip." He mumbled, leaning closer to Arthur as he looked up at him with a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 am

Arthur looked up at Alfred from his book as he sat beside him. His gaze lingered on the slight dark circles beneath his eyes.

“I can see that…” he sighed, placing his book in his lap as he reached over to caress Alfred’s hair, pushing it out of his face. “Just want to lie about, eh?” although it didn’t sound all that exciting to him, at least he would be lying about with Alfred – and that was what would make it better.

“Would you like me to make some lunch? I bet you’re hungry.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:40 am

Alfred thought about it for a moment before he finally decided to relax and he nodded. While Arthur's cooking wasn't always the...best tasting...he was rather hungry. So hesitantly he agreed.

He just smiled up at him. "Yeah...I'm really hungry. I would love some lunch." He murmured before yawning.

"If there's something you want to do, then maybe we can do it later when I've had enough rest." He murmured as he soon laid out on the couch so he could at least close his eyes for a moment while Arthur was cooking, pushing away his family experience to the back of his mind.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 am

Arthur nodded, “Alright... you get some rest.”

He waited for Alfred to get comfortable before he took each of his feet in turn, unlacing and removing his shoes. He dropped Alfred’s feet on to the sofa and stood up, heading for the kitchen. He wasn’t all that bothered about doing anything in particular, he wouldn’t have minded lying around with Alfred. He would have offered sex but Alfred seemed too tired and, shockingly, Arthur wasn’t in the mood.

He was a little bit… perturbed by Alfred’s behaviour. He was usually so happy and smiley but now, he just looked exhausted – both physically and mentally. Arthur couldn’t bear the thought of Alfred going through any sort of hardship.

He decided to put a bit of effort into what he was making, to try and be nice. He didn’t have the courage to use the oven, but he did make a burger out of minced beef by frying it in a pan. Hopefully that’d be good enough. It was a little bit crispy but Alfred liked loads of disgusting sauces and ketchups. So, Arthur didn’t hesitate in adding a vast amount of cheese and copious loads of ketchup.

He headed back into the living room around half an hour later.

“Poppet?” He placed the plate on the coffee table and crouched beside him. He kissed the side of Alfred’s head. “I’ve got you some food here for you. I’m going to find you some pyjamas to change into.” Alfred was beginning to smell a bit, but Arthur wasn’t exactly going to be tactless. “After you’ve eaten this, I think you should have a shower and get into bed. We can… talk, or do something incredibly domestic like that, okay?”

He kissed him again before heading to their bedroom to search for clothes for Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next